Blowout Cards Forums
Summer Sale

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-18-2012, 02:10 PM   #51 (permalink)
Member
 
Qwasian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Central Virginia
Posts: 9,598
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray27Ray52 View Post
So someone working at Home Depot is beneath you?

Keep on diggin man. The hole isn't big enough yet.
does this mean we can't be friends? I love home depot man, I buy light switches and toilet valves all the time there.
__________________
Collecting Football: GENO SMITH / E.J. MANUEL / Giovani Bernard / Cordarrelle Patterson / Eddie Lacy / Andrew Luck / Russell Wilson Basketball: Michael Carter Williams / Bradley Beal / Blake Griffin / Paul George / Damian Lillard / WNBA: Skylar Diggins
Qwasian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 03:00 PM   #52 (permalink)
Member
 
wheeler281's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 5,545
Send a message via AIM to wheeler281
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwasian View Post
does this mean we can't be friends? I love home depot man, I buy light switches and toilet valves all the time there.
I take it you are the top dog of your trailer park
__________________
Collecting Cardboard of The Black N Gold Variety
wheeler281 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 03:09 PM   #53 (permalink)
Member
 
Qwasian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Central Virginia
Posts: 9,598
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheeler281 View Post
I take it you are the top dog of your trailer park
nah i'm the grand puba of the trailer court.............

__________________
Collecting Football: GENO SMITH / E.J. MANUEL / Giovani Bernard / Cordarrelle Patterson / Eddie Lacy / Andrew Luck / Russell Wilson Basketball: Michael Carter Williams / Bradley Beal / Blake Griffin / Paul George / Damian Lillard / WNBA: Skylar Diggins
Qwasian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 03:35 PM   #54 (permalink)
Member
 
Verufian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Bonney Lake, WA
Posts: 1,829
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwasian View Post
donating blood is a job? bro you can't donate blood 104 times a year, your putting quite a bit on what your saying...... you work 40 hours and do taxes/accounting part time..... that's not 6 jobs. thats 1 job, lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwasian View Post
you replied 3 times without me even commenting anymore on you. apparently you care a little more than your letting on sir...... I respect your work ethic, nothing wrong with that.... *thumbs up for hard work/creative money making*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwasian View Post
that comment wasn't to you, I actually said I respected what you do.... but whatever......
Qwasian, I've done a deal with you before, it went really smooth. Nothing to complain about our deal. But whatever you have decided to become over the last 2 weeks I just don't understand. Now you are constantly trolling threads, bringing yourself in a negative light even though before this, you were a guy that just made good deals, quietly.

I'm not saying you were wrong with your deal with nuccionino, but you were also not right (not that my opinion really matters in the end). Did it take 13 days to get to you? Sure. Did he not reply to PMs? Absolutely. Do you feel that deserved a negative? Sure you did. I'm not saying that is wrong. Each person has their own idea on what a positive deal is or a negative deal.

Where you are throwing this all out is your attitude. Did someone call you out and you got pissed off? Sure did, nothing wrong with that at all. But the name calling and the just pure venomous attitude coming from you is turning a bunch of people off, including myself. Acting like a child telling people to EAT IT over and over isn't something that I would expect from someone with 19 years of graphic design experience, or someone that does thousands of paypal transactions per month.

Will you continue to get business on Blowout? Absolutely. So will nuccionino, even with that negative. Speaking for myself though, I wouldn't want to deal with you again, because all you have done is shown that IF something goes wrong with our transaction, this is the picture you've painted on what will happen then. I would expect more from somebody with your "resume".

Take it for what it's worth. I'm sure you will spit some attitude at me with this post, but I just wanted to let you know how "other people outside of the people that bond together" feel.
__________________
Photobucket - http://s99.photobucket.com/albums/l292/Verufian/
KYLE SEAGER SUPER COLLECTOR!!!
Always looking for Current Mariners / Seahawks auto's.
Verufian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 03:43 PM   #55 (permalink)
Member
 
37Jetson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: South Central PA
Posts: 10,144
Default

This is exactly what I was thinking, but was not eloquent enough to type.


Quote:
Originally Posted by [B
[/B]Verufian;3662338]Qwasian, I've done a deal with you before, it went really smooth. Nothing to complain about our deal. But whatever you have decided to become over the last 2 weeks I just don't understand. Now you are constantly trolling threads, bringing yourself in a negative light even though before this, you were a guy that just made good deals, quietly.

I'm not saying you were wrong with your deal with nuccionino, but you were also not right (not that my opinion really matters in the end). Did it take 13 days to get to you? Sure. Did he not reply to PMs? Absolutely. Do you feel that deserved a negative? Sure you did. I'm not saying that is wrong. Each person has their own idea on what a positive deal is or a negative deal.

Where you are throwing this all out is your attitude. Did someone call you out and you got pissed off? Sure did, nothing wrong with that at all. But the name calling and the just pure venomous attitude coming from you is turning a bunch of people off, including myself. Acting like a child telling people to EAT IT over and over isn't something that I would expect from someone with 19 years of graphic design experience, or someone that does thousands of paypal transactions per month.

Will you continue to get business on Blowout? Absolutely. So will nuccionino, even with that negative. Speaking for myself though, I wouldn't want to deal with you again, because all you have done is shown that IF something goes wrong with our transaction, this is the picture you've painted on what will happen then. I would expect more from somebody with your "resume".

Take it for what it's worth. I'm sure you will spit some attitude at me with this post, but I just wanted to let you know how "other people outside of the people that bond together" feel.
__________________
Concentrating on my personal collection. Please drop me a PM if you have any of the following for sale: Topps Football 1956-1968; Philadelphia Football 1964-1967, Autographs of Baseball/Football Vintage Stars and Hall of Famers (especially on card autos), 1990's Topps Chrome Refractor Inserts of all sports.
37Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 03:46 PM   #56 (permalink)
Member
 
Qwasian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Central Virginia
Posts: 9,598
Default

so your saying I was completely correct, yet I got attacked over & over & over & over again about it, but Im not supposed to respond? so now you don't want to deal with me anymore? keep in mind none of these threads are mine. i'm not going to respect people that don't respect me.........

I am more than fine with you being turned off to future deals based on what you've read, I respect your opinion, most of the deals I do are to give money to people, help them sell stuff that isn't normally selling, etc. so I don't really feel like I would lose much by not doing a deal. I don't really need to do deals, I just do them to interact because I like cards, I certainly wouldn't want to deal with anyone that doesn't want to deal with me. I honestly really hope I turn off more people to dealing with me that feel the way you do. because people who allow people to conduct business the way these guys do and back them up on it, I'm not interested in dealing with in the first place.
__________________
Collecting Football: GENO SMITH / E.J. MANUEL / Giovani Bernard / Cordarrelle Patterson / Eddie Lacy / Andrew Luck / Russell Wilson Basketball: Michael Carter Williams / Bradley Beal / Blake Griffin / Paul George / Damian Lillard / WNBA: Skylar Diggins
Qwasian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 03:54 PM   #57 (permalink)
Member
 
37Jetson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: South Central PA
Posts: 10,144
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwasian View Post
most of the deals I do are to give money to people, help them sell stuff that isn't normally selling, etc. so I don't really feel like I would lose much by not doing a deal. I don't really need to do deals, I just do them to interact because I like cards, I certainly wouldn't want to deal with anyone that doesn't want to deal with me.
Do you sniff your own armpits before typing gibberish like this?
__________________
Concentrating on my personal collection. Please drop me a PM if you have any of the following for sale: Topps Football 1956-1968; Philadelphia Football 1964-1967, Autographs of Baseball/Football Vintage Stars and Hall of Famers (especially on card autos), 1990's Topps Chrome Refractor Inserts of all sports.
37Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 03:58 PM   #58 (permalink)
Member
 
Qwasian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Central Virginia
Posts: 9,598
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 37Jetson View Post
Do you sniff your own armpits before typing gibberish like this?
no I just don't run around the forum begging for cards and calling people out for not playing the charity game 1000 times a day...... I pay my own way. and do impeccable business........ impeccable!!!
__________________
Collecting Football: GENO SMITH / E.J. MANUEL / Giovani Bernard / Cordarrelle Patterson / Eddie Lacy / Andrew Luck / Russell Wilson Basketball: Michael Carter Williams / Bradley Beal / Blake Griffin / Paul George / Damian Lillard / WNBA: Skylar Diggins
Qwasian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 03:59 PM   #59 (permalink)
Member
 
Verufian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Bonney Lake, WA
Posts: 1,829
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwasian View Post
so your saying I was completely correct, yet I got attacked over & over & over & over again about it, but Im not supposed to respond? so now you don't want to deal with me anymore? keep in mind none of these threads are mine. i'm not going to respect people that don't respect me.........

I am more than fine with you being turned off to future deals based on what you've read, I respect your opinion, most of the deals I do are to give money to people, help them sell stuff that isn't normally selling, etc. so I don't really feel like I would lose much by not doing a deal. I don't really need to do deals, I just do them to interact because I like cards, I certainly wouldn't want to deal with anyone that doesn't want to deal with me. I honestly really hope I turn off more people to dealing with me that feel the way you do. because people who allow people to conduct business the way these guys do and back them up on it, I'm not interested in dealing with in the first place.
I never said once I supported the way they did their deal with you. I never said once you aren't supposed to respond. It's the way you are choosing to respond. Trolling threads and name calling. I actually said you were right in your feelings towards that deal. But it's your reaction after that which has "turned me off". If you had said your peace, remained calm, and not went immature, I wouldn't feel that way. It's your choice who you "give money to". But it's also my choice of who's money I want.
__________________
Photobucket - http://s99.photobucket.com/albums/l292/Verufian/
KYLE SEAGER SUPER COLLECTOR!!!
Always looking for Current Mariners / Seahawks auto's.
Verufian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 04:04 PM   #60 (permalink)
Member
 
Qwasian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Central Virginia
Posts: 9,598
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verufian View Post
I never said once I supported the way they did their deal with you. I never said once you aren't supposed to respond. It's the way you are choosing to respond. Trolling threads and name calling. I actually said you were right in your feelings towards that deal. But it's your reaction after that which has "turned me off". If you had said your peace, remained calm, and not went immature, I wouldn't feel that way. It's your choice who you "give money to". But it's also my choice of who's money I want.

if they didn't follow me around the board constantly making negative comments and talking slick it wouldn't be that way, infact that's the reason for the thread in this forum, because the guy was nervous that he was talking so much trash and putting my name in his sig he thought he might get in trouble for it. but I absolutely agree with you, you have every right to do whatever you want, I could care less, it's cards. I have no problem obtaining the cards I like. I mean? why am I supposed to care if you wouldn't want me to buy your cards in the future? so what? you probably save me some money/time.

just check your feedback you left for me and think about it the next time you can't get somebody to buy your cards in the B/S/T forum........... Awesome buyer! Instant Payment! Thanks! - Verufian

Im a buyer...... I refuse to deal with people who do bad business and act all types of crazy, if that offends you, COOL......... if I go to walmart and got the same treatment, guess what, i'm not going back to that walmart either!
__________________
Collecting Football: GENO SMITH / E.J. MANUEL / Giovani Bernard / Cordarrelle Patterson / Eddie Lacy / Andrew Luck / Russell Wilson Basketball: Michael Carter Williams / Bradley Beal / Blake Griffin / Paul George / Damian Lillard / WNBA: Skylar Diggins
Qwasian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 04:07 PM   #61 (permalink)
Member
 
Verufian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Bonney Lake, WA
Posts: 1,829
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwasian View Post
if they didn't follow me around the board constantly making negative comments and talking slick it wouldn't be that way, infact that's the reason for the thread in this forum, because the guy was nervous that he was talking so much trash and putting my name in his sig he thought he might get in trouble for it. but I absolutely agree with you, you have every right to do whatever you want, I could care less, it's cards. I have no problem obtaining the cards I like. I mean? why am I supposed to care if you wouldn't want me to buy your cards in the future? so what? you probably save me some money/time.

just check your feedback you left for me and think about it the next time you can't get somebody to buy your cards in the B/S/T forum........... Awesome buyer! Instant Payment! Thanks! - Verufian

Im a buyer...... I refuse to deal with people who do bad business and act all types of crazy, if that offends you, COOL......... if I go to walmart and got the same treatment, guess what, i'm not going back to that walmart either!
You are right, and I hope for your sake that more people don't think like me, so you can continue in your business. I said in my first post our transaction was great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwasian View Post
no I just don't run around the forum begging for cards and calling people out for not playing the charity game 1000 times a day...... I pay my own way. and do impeccable business........ impeccable!!!
I do impeccable business as well, here AND on eBay. The difference is, people actually respect me. Maybe you don't see that respect is important, but I would argue this.
__________________
Photobucket - http://s99.photobucket.com/albums/l292/Verufian/
KYLE SEAGER SUPER COLLECTOR!!!
Always looking for Current Mariners / Seahawks auto's.
Verufian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 04:13 PM   #62 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Michigan
Posts: 8,787
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwasian View Post
if they didn't follow me around the board constantly making negative comments and talking slick it wouldn't be that way, infact that's the reason for the thread in this forum, because the guy was nervous that he was talking so much trash and putting my name in his sig he thought he might get in trouble for it. but I absolutely agree with you, you have every right to do whatever you want, I could care less, it's cards. I have no problem obtaining the cards I like. I mean? why am I supposed to care if you wouldn't want me to buy your cards in the future? so what? you probably save me some money/time.

just check your feedback you left for me and think about it the next time you can't get somebody to buy your cards in the B/S/T forum........... Awesome buyer! Instant Payment! Thanks! - Verufian

Im a buyer...... I refuse to deal with people who do bad business and act all types of crazy, if that offends you, COOL......... if I go to walmart and got the same treatment, guess what, i'm not going back to that walmart either!
I was nervous? You REFUSE to admit when you are wrong. You lie so much. You name call like a child. I just wanted to prove that you were lying and I wasn't. I never talk trash or anything, stop making stuff up I was just proving that you were lying, you were making stuff up, and you overreacted big time. That's all. I don't see anything in my signature anymore, however you have something. Just stop with the making stuff up, and man up for once. Just because you don't have a bad deal doesn't make you a great "businessman". You did to respect people too, and you clearly don't, with all the people talking bad about you, when you do nothing wrong in reality in terms of the deal.
nuccionino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 04:19 PM   #63 (permalink)
Member
 
37Jetson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: South Central PA
Posts: 10,144
Default

Are you saying that my stories of my daughter's heart surgery were a ploy for me to ask for free cards?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwasian View Post
no I just don't run around the forum begging for cards and calling people out for not playing the charity game 1000 times a day...... I pay my own way. and do impeccable business........ impeccable!!!
__________________
Concentrating on my personal collection. Please drop me a PM if you have any of the following for sale: Topps Football 1956-1968; Philadelphia Football 1964-1967, Autographs of Baseball/Football Vintage Stars and Hall of Famers (especially on card autos), 1990's Topps Chrome Refractor Inserts of all sports.
37Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 04:20 PM   #64 (permalink)
Member
 
Qwasian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Central Virginia
Posts: 9,598
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verufian View Post
You are right, and I hope for your sake that more people don't think like me, so you can continue in your business. I said in my first post our transaction was great.



I do impeccable business as well, here AND on eBay. The difference is, people actually respect me. Maybe you don't see that respect is important, but I would argue this.

you have to give respect to get it, first of all I have no issue with you, you put yourself in the situation and made it an issue on your own, Im going to speak my opinion. I never disrespected you. if you come at me with respect, you get it back, I don't deal with emotion and all that the same way you do, Im about business, im not going to get emotional and stop dealing with people because of something they type on a message board, but if that's the way you operate, cool I respect it. people on the board are not moving with respect, do they respect panini? topps? or do they complain constantly and talk about any & everything they get a chance to? people lining up for free items and praising people like they are god because they got a free card, yet if you don't give em a deal or let them slide after extremely late shipping & bad business they go crazy, I mean? if you respect that? and that's your line of respect? cool, we dont' see eye to eye. I have no problem not making an offer on any of your cards in the future.
__________________
Collecting Football: GENO SMITH / E.J. MANUEL / Giovani Bernard / Cordarrelle Patterson / Eddie Lacy / Andrew Luck / Russell Wilson Basketball: Michael Carter Williams / Bradley Beal / Blake Griffin / Paul George / Damian Lillard / WNBA: Skylar Diggins
Qwasian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 04:21 PM   #65 (permalink)
Member
 
Qwasian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Central Virginia
Posts: 9,598
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuccionino View Post
I was nervous? You REFUSE to admit when you are wrong. You lie so much. You name call like a child. I just wanted to prove that you were lying and I wasn't. I never talk trash or anything, stop making stuff up I was just proving that you were lying, you were making stuff up, and you overreacted big time. That's all. I don't see anything in my signature anymore, however you have something. Just stop with the making stuff up, and man up for once. Just because you don't have a bad deal doesn't make you a great "businessman". You did to respect people too, and you clearly don't, with all the people talking bad about you, when you do nothing wrong in reality in terms of the deal.
you sound like a broken record....... a wrong one, but none the less a broken record.
__________________
Collecting Football: GENO SMITH / E.J. MANUEL / Giovani Bernard / Cordarrelle Patterson / Eddie Lacy / Andrew Luck / Russell Wilson Basketball: Michael Carter Williams / Bradley Beal / Blake Griffin / Paul George / Damian Lillard / WNBA: Skylar Diggins
Qwasian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 04:21 PM   #66 (permalink)
Member
 
Qwasian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Central Virginia
Posts: 9,598
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 37Jetson View Post
Are you saying that my stories of my daughter's heart surgery were a ploy for me to ask for free cards?
I don't even know who you are bro...... your story is so left field right now. you just want to be seen huh?
__________________
Collecting Football: GENO SMITH / E.J. MANUEL / Giovani Bernard / Cordarrelle Patterson / Eddie Lacy / Andrew Luck / Russell Wilson Basketball: Michael Carter Williams / Bradley Beal / Blake Griffin / Paul George / Damian Lillard / WNBA: Skylar Diggins
Qwasian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 04:24 PM   #67 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Michigan
Posts: 8,787
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwasian View Post
you sound like a broken record....... a wrong one, but none the less a broken record.
It isn't wrong, that's the issue. It's the truth. The facts were shown and you STILL tried to say you were right. Same thing with fishdaddy, and it started the downfall for you. Everyone saw fishdaddy doing every thing and anything to clear things up and you kept acting like a big baby, refusing to back down. And you are doing that with me too, I threw all the prove out there that your feedback is wrong, that your assumptions are wrong and you STILL refuse to accept it. I need to say it because it is true, you always think you are right.
nuccionino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 04:26 PM   #68 (permalink)
Member
 
Army19K's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Traverse City, MI
Posts: 1,165
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwasian View Post
I don't even know who you are bro...... your story is so left field right now. you just want to be seen huh?
You sir, are a terrible human being, I dont care how much you spend on cards that "dont sell". You seriously need a time out.
Army19K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 04:27 PM   #69 (permalink)
Member
 
Qwasian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Central Virginia
Posts: 9,598
Default

how many times do I have to tell you the same thing for you to understand it?

the reason the feedback comment is incorrect, is only because I was unaware that you had shipped the cards right before I left it.....

what more do you want me to say about that?

it wasn't a lie at all, I didn't have all the information, the comment I left is what I understood the situation to be........

once the situation changed I agreed to change the negative feedback, the mods didn't edit the comment correctly.........

Im extremely done with talking to you about it, I've told you the same thing 1000 times but you still keep saying the same ole BS.......

I say I was right, because I was RIGHT...... you did ship late, you did duck pm's, at the time I left the negative you wouldn't respond and i thought you stole the money.

even after the fact that you shipped the cards late, I still feel like the whole deal was shady because you ducked me on pm's and then shipped the cards real fast, ignored me and then contacted me as soon as they arrived, you knew exactly what you were doing.
__________________
Collecting Football: GENO SMITH / E.J. MANUEL / Giovani Bernard / Cordarrelle Patterson / Eddie Lacy / Andrew Luck / Russell Wilson Basketball: Michael Carter Williams / Bradley Beal / Blake Griffin / Paul George / Damian Lillard / WNBA: Skylar Diggins
Qwasian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 04:28 PM   #70 (permalink)
Member
 
Qwasian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Central Virginia
Posts: 9,598
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Army19K View Post
You sir, are a terrible human being, I dont care how much you spend on cards that "dont sell". You seriously need a time out.
im a terrible human being because I don't know the guy? I have no idea why that guy is even talking to me, I have no idea who he is or what his story is? what do you want me to say about him?
__________________
Collecting Football: GENO SMITH / E.J. MANUEL / Giovani Bernard / Cordarrelle Patterson / Eddie Lacy / Andrew Luck / Russell Wilson Basketball: Michael Carter Williams / Bradley Beal / Blake Griffin / Paul George / Damian Lillard / WNBA: Skylar Diggins
Qwasian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 04:30 PM   #71 (permalink)
Member
 
Qwasian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Central Virginia
Posts: 9,598
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuccionino View Post
It isn't wrong, that's the issue. It's the truth. The facts were shown and you STILL tried to say you were right. Same thing with fishdaddy, and it started the downfall for you. Everyone saw fishdaddy doing every thing and anything to clear things up and you kept acting like a big baby, refusing to back down. And you are doing that with me too, I threw all the prove out there that your feedback is wrong, that your assumptions are wrong and you STILL refuse to accept it. I need to say it because it is true, you always think you are right.

on a side note i've told you a million times the feedback was wrong because at this point you have delivered the cards even though it was extremely late, and could be updated, however I don't have control over that. get it through your head, that needs to be done by a MOD or ADMINISTRATOR.......... UNDERSTAND THAT FACT.
__________________
Collecting Football: GENO SMITH / E.J. MANUEL / Giovani Bernard / Cordarrelle Patterson / Eddie Lacy / Andrew Luck / Russell Wilson Basketball: Michael Carter Williams / Bradley Beal / Blake Griffin / Paul George / Damian Lillard / WNBA: Skylar Diggins
Qwasian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 04:30 PM   #72 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Michigan
Posts: 8,787
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwasian View Post
how many times do I have to tell you the same thing for you to understand it?

the reason the feedback comment is incorrect, is only because I was unaware that you had shipped the cards right before I left it.....

what more do you want me to say about that?

it wasn't a lie at all, I didn't have all the information, the comment I left is what I understood the situation to be........

once the situation changed I agreed to change the negative feedback, the mods didn't edit the comment correctly.........

Im extremely done with talking to you about it, I've told you the same thing 1000 times but you still keep saying the same ole BS.......

I say I was right, because I was RIGHT...... you did ship late, you did duck pm's, at the time I left the negative you wouldn't respond and i thought you stole the money.

even after the fact that you shipped the cards late, I still feel like the whole deal was shady because you ducked me on pm's and then shipped the cards real fast, ignored me and then contacted me as soon as they arrived, you knew exactly what you were doing.
See you are making assumptions, show the proof like I have. I don't care, you have made yourself look worse than anyone else I have ever seen with no bad deals, on deals. Good job!
nuccionino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 04:31 PM   #73 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Michigan
Posts: 8,787
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwasian View Post
on a side note i've told you a million times the feedback was wrong because at this point you have delivered the cards even though it was extremely late, and could be updated, however I don't have control over that. get it through your head, that needs to be done by a MOD or ADMINISTRATOR.......... UNDERSTAND THAT FACT.
So you are blaming the MODS now for the feedback, and not yourself. You told the MODS to put what was said, that is a fact. See what I mean, you love to blame everyone but yourself, it's funny.
nuccionino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 04:33 PM   #74 (permalink)
Member
 
Qwasian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Central Virginia
Posts: 9,598
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuccionino View Post
See you are making assumptions, show the proof like I have. I don't care, you have made yourself look worse than anyone else I have ever seen with no bad deals, on deals. Good job!
proof of what? you proved it yourself that you shipped late, ducked pm's etc. that was my issue with you, why would I need to prove that.
__________________
Collecting Football: GENO SMITH / E.J. MANUEL / Giovani Bernard / Cordarrelle Patterson / Eddie Lacy / Andrew Luck / Russell Wilson Basketball: Michael Carter Williams / Bradley Beal / Blake Griffin / Paul George / Damian Lillard / WNBA: Skylar Diggins
Qwasian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 04:35 PM   #75 (permalink)
Member
 
Qwasian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Central Virginia
Posts: 9,598
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuccionino View Post
So you are blaming the MODS now for the feedback, and not yourself. You told the MODS to put what was said, that is a fact. See what I mean, you love to blame everyone but yourself, it's funny.
when the mod asked me if the comment was correct I said he was more than welcome to adjust it as I had received the cards. however I would still leave it a negative and I would say shipped late, with poor communication... and that's exactly what I said.... anything you say different is just a lie, you can ask the mod yourself. you must have provided shipping information or whatever to the guy, I never did, I didn't even have it to provide him, if you remember when you were arguing in the thread I said I needed your e-mail to look it up because I didn't know the dates, so how was I even going to provide him with it? that was all YOUR DOING.
__________________
Collecting Football: GENO SMITH / E.J. MANUEL / Giovani Bernard / Cordarrelle Patterson / Eddie Lacy / Andrew Luck / Russell Wilson Basketball: Michael Carter Williams / Bradley Beal / Blake Griffin / Paul George / Damian Lillard / WNBA: Skylar Diggins
Qwasian is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:00 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.