Blowout Cards Forums
Advertise On Forum

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-20-2012, 01:33 AM   #51 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarka3 View Post
it probably got reported by a third party (the multi bump).

That's how mods get most of the stuff. Members report posts or threads. The Mods get an email alert and they check it out. There is also a part of the forum that will show an alert for a reported post/thread.

Aside from reporting, they generally get PM'd about stuff. They aren't able to trawl every post of every thread to keep us in line.

So, i doubt a mod was sitting there waiting for you to screw up. Somebody probably came along and reported it.

I have attempted not to address you, because I honestly feel like your opinion isn't relevant? you created a member bashing thread over a deal we never did, calling me a dickhead and have been following me around the forums for days on end, you have my quote in your sig. In my opinion you just aren't an upstanding member. your actions would have gotten you banned if this were my forum. you are apart of the issue. you cause confusion and attempt to play on peoples emotions in situations. I've asked you nicely as you would say to stop addressing me, please do so. I do not wish to talk with you about it or engauge in any back & forth with you, it's great that you have an opinion however I do not value it within this situation. people asked to keep it civilized and deal with things in the proper way, a mod chimed in, lets attempt to do that, lets get this thing back on track? if not then I guess it's a free for all, but atleast give it a chance to correct.
Collecting Football: GENO SMITH / E.J. MANUEL / Giovani Bernard / Cordarrelle Patterson / Eddie Lacy / Andrew Luck / Russell Wilson Basketball: Michael Carter Williams / Bradley Beal / Blake Griffin / Paul George / Damian Lillard / WNBA: Skylar Diggins
Qwasian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 01:41 AM   #52 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwasian View Post
I have attempted not to address you, because I honestly feel like your opinion isn't relevant? you created a member bashing thread over a deal we never did, calling me a dickhead and have been following me around the forums for days on end, you have my quote in your sig. In my opinion you just aren't an upstanding member. your actions would have gotten you banned if this were my forum. you are apart of the issue. you cause confusion and attempt to play on peoples emotions in situations. I've asked you nicely as you would say to stop addressing me, please do so. I do not wish to talk with you about it or engauge in any back & forth with you, it's great that you have an opinion however I do not value it within this situation. people asked to keep it civilized and deal with things in the proper way, a mod chimed in, lets attempt to do that, lets get this thing back on track? if not then I guess it's a free for all, but atleast give it a chance to correct.
whatever dude.

"Chump don't want the help, chump don't get the help"

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Clarka3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 01:41 AM   #53 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarka3 View Post
whatever dude.

"Chump don't want the help, chump don't get the help"
I never asked you for help sir or help at all, my point was to engauge in a topical discussion with a mod who actually could fix the issue at hand, and you are not a mod, while I respect your opinion, please move on. if the mod agrees that the issue will not be fixed, I am cool with that, I just know that I have to be extremely careful in the B/S/T forum from here forward. keep in mind, I didn't not go to the mod, or address the mod with a thread, Im speaking in reference to what I was asked. people asked me to take the high road, I am attempting to do so. lets see what happens.
Collecting Football: GENO SMITH / E.J. MANUEL / Giovani Bernard / Cordarrelle Patterson / Eddie Lacy / Andrew Luck / Russell Wilson Basketball: Michael Carter Williams / Bradley Beal / Blake Griffin / Paul George / Damian Lillard / WNBA: Skylar Diggins

Last edited by Qwasian; 11-20-2012 at 01:44 AM.
Old 11-20-2012, 01:47 AM   #54 (permalink)

Quote:
I never asked you for help sir or help at all, and you are not a mod, while I respect your opinion, please move on.
well, you don't (as you stated in the previous post).

as somebody that has been a mod and admin of multiple other message boards, I was just letting you know what it looks like from the other side of things. Members report stuff, mods get notified and take a look at their earliest convenience. very little "modding" is done without a reported thread/post.

If you're going to get bent out of shape when what I tell you doesn't jive with your "Mods waiting for me to screw up to suspend me" vibe, I can't help you.

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Old 11-20-2012, 01:52 AM   #55 (permalink)

which part of Im not interested in interacting with you on this forum are you not catching on to? i'm trying to show you respect, Im trying to "BE NICE" as you asked. I respected you, I left the situation alone, now respect me and move on. you have attempted to bully/press your opinion on me and others for several days on end. I do not wish to trade/interact/speak with you on this or any other topic, MOVE ON PLEASE. thank you.
Old 11-20-2012, 02:27 AM   #56 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetDude View Post
how did this thread become about Qwasian ??????

Because someone has a ton of self-importance...
Old 11-20-2012, 03:58 AM   #57 (permalink)

Quote:
which part of Im not interested in interacting with you on this forum are you not catching on to? i'm trying to show you respect, Im trying to "BE NICE" as you asked. I respected you, I left the situation alone, now respect me and move on. you have attempted to bully/press your opinion on me and others for several days on end. I do not wish to trade/interact/speak with you on this or any other topic, MOVE ON PLEASE. thank you.
...but....your still responding to everything he says. Do as you said you would, take the high road and stop responding. Or youll dig your hole straight to china.
R3dm4n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 05:16 AM   #58 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by R3dm4n View Post
...but....your still responding to everything he says. Do as you said you would, take the high road and stop responding. Or youll dig your hole straight to china.
But he can't stop. He has to always be right and have the last word. He is one of only 2 people on my ignore list. I don't need to see his posts because I already know what it says, "I'm right blah blah blah you're wrong".

To the OP, I hope you get your end of the deal.
Old 11-20-2012, 06:24 AM   #59 (permalink)

Who's your other? I need help weeding my virtual "garden". Lol
Old 11-20-2012, 06:28 AM   #60 (permalink)

Sorry to interrupt, but I messaged him on eBay and just got this response:

Dear iamsilly,

sorry for the issues, i was in the hospital actually for a few days, fell down the basement steps....anyways, i will check with the post office this morning and write you back this afternoon.

- jmcmahonswc1
IamRalpho is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 06:29 AM   #61 (permalink)

^^^^This made me fall down my basements steps.....laughing.
Old 11-20-2012, 06:44 AM   #62 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamRalpho View Post
Sorry to interrupt, but I messaged him on eBay and just got this response:

Dear iamsilly,

sorry for the issues, i was in the hospital actually for a few days, fell down the basement steps....anyways, i will check with the post office this morning and write you back this afternoon.

- jmcmahonswc1
I'm guessing the stairs were wet from the hurricane. I think we're all thankful that he's okay.

BO sellers are incredibly accident-prone.
Craig is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 07:06 AM   #63 (permalink)

I bet he magically messages you with the DC later today!
Old 11-20-2012, 07:54 AM   #64 (permalink)

We were going back and forth on eBay and now on BO, he said he is going to contact anyone he owes stuff to and get in touch with them, as well as Pat.

I am still skeptical, but I guess this is a step in the right direction.

I just want my card back, like Thomas Jane just wanting his family back
Old 11-20-2012, 08:27 AM   #65 (permalink)

Quote:
We were going back and forth on eBay and now on BO, he said he is going to contact anyone he owes stuff to and get in touch with them, as well as Pat.

I am still skeptical, but I guess this is a step in the right direction.

I just want my card back, like Thomas Jane just wanting his family back

interesting reference choice... remind me not to piss you off

Old 11-20-2012, 08:48 AM   #66 (permalink)

Just found this thread. I paid "On Card Auto" for a card on October 28 and still haven't received it. Not even any tracking info. This is his last PM to me on 11/15:
"Yes it was shipped sorry or the delayed response, I'm on night shift. It was shipped, seems like issue with the post office I have 2 other cards missing. I'll call them in the morning when I get home and send you the tracking then too."

http://12bizzles.imgur.com/
12bizzles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 10:14 AM   #67 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to wheeler281

ahhh nm ...

Last edited by wheeler281; 11-20-2012 at 11:50 AM.
wheeler281 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 10:28 AM   #68 (permalink)

He's owes me a card too. Granted it was only $4 bucks, but its the principle.

Paid 10/26

Inquired about the card 11/8 and said he could just refund me

He replied 11/8 saying a delay from the hurricane but it was sent

I still have no card and no other replies. Since its only small money I will wait to see if the whole stairs accident is real, but I'm not holding my breath
SORRY I DO NOT SHIP TO CANADA UNLESS YOU ARE WILLING TO PAY FOR DC
dbaks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 10:38 AM   #69 (permalink)

sounds to me like he's trying to drag past the 45 day window. If it were me I'd file my claim immediately and let PP resolve the issue. Sucks that he also apparently scammed traders with no recourse available other than his conscience.
uberfatty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 11:20 AM   #70 (permalink)

He sent me a message today saying he would get me tracking by end of day. I already filed paypal claim, but Ill update my dealings as it happens.
TxRangersfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 12:29 PM   #71 (permalink)

So far he's blamed:

1) Hurricane Sandy
2) Falling down the stairs
3) Post office losing mail

If this guy comes through for anyone, I'll be shocked. Those Paypal claims should all be filed.
Craig is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 12:56 PM   #72 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeMan12406 View Post
Everyone is so afraid of getting retaliatory feedback it's ridiculous.

That shouldn't even be an option. And since it is, it should be removed immediately and ANYONE giving out false negatives should be banned on the spot.
I was left a retaliatory feedback being a buyer. I have asked a Mod here to check it out, forwarded info and PayPal claim. There has been no progress and no communication with the staff.

I left the feedback because I didn't want a member here to go through the garbage I did with the seller. But still the negative I-Trader remains.

Edit: I am a veteran Ebay seller, I have a Powerseller and Highest Rated Seller certification. 3000+ transactions, 100% feedback. Sometimes I rather just deal with Ebay.

Last edited by hoopster3977; 11-20-2012 at 01:00 PM.
hoopster3977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 01:04 PM   #73 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopster3977 View Post
I was left a retaliatory feedback being a buyer. I have asked a Mod here to check it out, forwarded info and PayPal claim. There has been no progress and no communication with the staff.

I left the feedback because I didn't want a member here to go through the garbage I did with the seller. But still the negative I-Trader remains.

Edit: I am a veteran Ebay seller, I have a Powerseller and Highest Rated Seller certification. 3000+ transactions, 100% feedback. Sometimes I rather just deal with Ebay.

to me, this story happens way too often these days here, many good honest sellers/traders are having this happen over & over again, yet if you bump a thread too soon *BANNED*. how can thread bumping accidentally, be more important than a good honest buying/selling/trading forum? then people talk about it and get talked down on?

mods are constantly asking people about negatives left, this & that, but it seems to be very one sided? why when it's really a legit situation like this person has, that is clear cut that he's an honest guy and it's retalitory it just goes un-noticed?

why is pressure being put on the guys who are moving honestly like that? it makes no sense what so ever?
Old 11-20-2012, 01:21 PM   #74 (permalink)

I am still skeptical, I usually am. But I feel a bit better he responded and sent out PM's to people.

We shall see
Old 11-20-2012, 01:33 PM   #75 (permalink)

Quote:
I am still skeptical, I usually am. But I feel a bit better he responded and sent out PM's to people.

We shall see
Hopefully he comes through. Until I get $ or card, I am also skeptical.
TxRangersfan is offline   Reply With Quote