Blowout Cards Forums
Advertise On Forum

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-20-2012, 02:34 PM   #76 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamRalpho View Post
He came through for you tho right?
He refunded me after 40 days. Not sure if that's coming through or not...

Was also given a shopping list of excuses PRE-HURRICANE, PRE-ELECTION, PRE-EVERYTHING.
Old 11-20-2012, 02:42 PM   #77 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwasian View Post
to me, this story happens way too often these days here, many good honest sellers/traders are having this happen over & over again, yet if you bump a thread too soon *BANNED*. how can thread bumping accidentally, be more important than a good honest buying/selling/trading forum? then people talk about it and get talked down on?

mods are constantly asking people about negatives left, this & that, but it seems to be very one sided? why when it's really a legit situation like this person has, that is clear cut that he's an honest guy and it's retalitory it just goes un-noticed?

why is pressure being put on the guys who are moving honestly like that? it makes no sense what so ever?
Yea, I dont get it either. Its seems odd. Down below is a clearcut example.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopster3977 View Post
I was left a retaliatory feedback being a buyer. I have asked a Mod here to check it out, forwarded info and PayPal claim. There has been no progress and no communication with the staff.

I left the feedback because I didn't want a member here to go through the garbage I did with the seller. But still the negative I-Trader remains.

Edit: I am a veteran Ebay seller, I have a Powerseller and Highest Rated Seller certification. 3000+ transactions, 100% feedback. Sometimes I rather just deal with Ebay.
Bump a thread and you will be suspended within minutes. Pay instantly and yet sellers are allowed to drop negs on you. Again, very odd. If you do a deal with someone on here and pay instantly how does the seller have the right to neg you. I am not trying to stir up trouble. I am just looking for an answer to my question and no one will give me one. Ebay is where alot of our better members seem to be heading. Alot of great sellers and traders are no longer here. Not gonna drop names but do some research and its not hard to figure out who.
Lock your windows and doors. A group of Penguins have been committing home invasions.Yes, thats right, I said Penguins. They are armed and considered extremely dangerous. You have been warned---God Bless--I like turtles--Is an horse a athlete?
cking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 03:02 PM   #78 (permalink)

I am familiar with a few people myself that didn't bother to debate it, they just left and stopped buying cases here. because they couldn't sell they stuff here. extremely honest people, maybe to the point they are overly energetic about being honest and providing card traders/buyers with extra's and the whole 9. how could a business website possibly want that? again I would never contact the site or attempt to get it changed, I don't care that much about it, it's not my site, just speaking from a user standpoint in a forum that talks about these type of suggestions.

I spent 2-3k on the forum last month, buying peoples cards, had 4 guys out of the numerous transactions ruin the situation and I haven't spent a dime since.

my comments are in hopes that the people who are in charge legitimately take the time and fix it? I mean I can fix my own issue with the 4 people, no problem, just don't buy here anymore in the forum, but? it doesn't make sense for it to be handled that way.

I've bought numerous, boxes, cases, etc from blowout, it's just reality that if the selling situation isn't going well here, I can't buy as much because it leaves a foul taste in my mouth and the stuff doesn't move.

I am more than willing to buy here, and go by all the rules, but lets make it that way for everyone. and keep everything honest.

it's funny that I had an issue over the keuchly platinum card /25, because I bought that case directly from blowout that I got the card from, and that should really speak volumes about the situations here.....

I had ZERO problem moving that card immediately on ebay, I got ran through the mud here on blowout and never even posted a sell thread for it. I got talked about it for days on end just because I owned it.

so when it comes time to purchase my next case why would I buy it here if the issue hasn't been fixed?

and you can take me out of the situation totally, this applies to many members that have already left. mods/owners can care or not care? thats up to them, but it's definately something in the air that is making everything go downhill on the forums. as far as transactions/money situations.
Old 11-20-2012, 03:18 PM   #79 (permalink)

again, i think the thread bump suspensions are:

A) easier to mete out because it's cut and dry. If somebody reports an early bump, the mods can see it and say "yep, rules broken. suspended".

B) clearly stipulated in the forum rules, there is no grey area.

The problem with stopping scammers before they start is pretty much the fact that you don't know who is going to dick you over until it happens. The Mods (or anybody) can't do that. Obviously when dealing with new members, you should take precautions, or with somebody with a legit neg on their record.

As far as fraudulent feedback, I'm sure that's another fluid situation that the mods have to delve into and can't give you an instant satisfaction because they have to investigate.

I'm not trying to belittle anything anybody is saying since all are problems, but saying the mods are focusing more on the little violations while allowing scammers run rampant is disingenuous.

edit to add:

perhaps to slow down/stop the quick buck scammers from coming in and hitting up a bunch of members, we only allow new members to have 1 active deal at a time? But the difficulty is in policing that. I know people want a trade manager, but perhaps just a subforum to post active transactions? (If that has been tried before, I apologize for suggesting it)

edit again:

Or, use of a mediator. I'm sure there are tons of trusted members here that would be willing to be mediators for trades/sales for a fee to cover extra shipping supplies and printing new labels. I'd do that if people asked.

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.

Last edited by Clarka3; 11-20-2012 at 03:25 PM.
Clarka3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 11:52 PM   #80 (permalink)

Qwasian is the E-Sugar Daddy, if you don't give him what he want, he take his LOADS AND LOADS of money elsewhere.

Sorry bud, but unless you spend more than every other customer in a month, COMBINED, I doubt BO will miss ya.

Maybe BO, should run a promo we can buy spots in and they do a random drawing. Certain winners get to hit the BAN button!
R3dm4n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 02:45 AM   #81 (permalink)

How about bringing on a mod that only deals with transaction disputes. That would sure free up alot of time for Fish and Patrick to handle other problems and not get hammered with so many pms pertaining to deals. Just a couple of simple rules for everyone to follow and there should be no trouble at all. The people who do thier deals the right way have nothing to worry about. But I do think its very safe to say that the retaliation feedback problem on here is without a doubt 100% spot on the reason that Ebay does not allow sellers to leave negatives. It completly erases the problem right from the start.
Lock your windows and doors. A group of Penguins have been committing home invasions.Yes, thats right, I said Penguins. They are armed and considered extremely dangerous. You have been warned---God Bless--I like turtles--Is an horse a athlete?
cking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 07:59 AM   #82 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by R3dm4n View Post
Qwasian is the E-Sugar Daddy, if you don't give him what he want, he take his LOADS AND LOADS of money elsewhere.

Sorry bud, but unless you spend more than every other customer in a month, COMBINED, I doubt BO will miss ya.

Maybe BO, should run a promo we can buy spots in and they do a random drawing. Certain winners get to hit the BAN button!
Im done talking about it....... this isn't my website...... have a good one.
Old 11-21-2012, 08:25 AM   #83 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post
How about bringing on a mod that only deals with transaction disputes. That would sure free up alot of time for Fish and Patrick to handle other problems and not get hammered with so many pms pertaining to deals. Just a couple of simple rules for everyone to follow and there should be no trouble at all. The people who do thier deals the right way have nothing to worry about. But I do think its very safe to say that the retaliation feedback problem on here is without a doubt 100% spot on the reason that Ebay does not allow sellers to leave negatives. It completly erases the problem right from the start.

What is it with you trying to make sense?
NonSportsCardForum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 01:33 PM   #84 (permalink)

Quote:
This is actually a great idea!! I know the BO Braintrust might be hesitant to trust someone new, but just having someone THERE to review transaction problems/feedback problems would save a whole lot of time for the other mods.

What say you Pat?
Old 11-21-2012, 01:38 PM   #85 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilsonValdez View Post
This is actually a great idea!! I know the BO Braintrust might be hesitant to trust someone new, but just having someone THERE to review transaction problems/feedback problems would save a whole lot of time for the other mods.

What say you Pat?
I nominate myself for this position.

"Hey someone left me a negative for backing out a deal so I left him one too"

Judgement-
Banning and sterilization for you.

NEXT!

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/jon-s-box-breaks-and-more
jlzinck is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 01:54 PM   #86 (permalink)
Banned

That is exactly what he was dooing. he wasn't bei ng negative or condescendng. he was responding to your posts in much the same way ANYBODY would. he was being helpful and supportive (atleast for his last few posts) You want bygones to be bygones?? Stop trying to get this guy to not respond to anything you say. You look like a 4 year old who's mad at somebody and wont let it go. you just keep puffing out that lower lip, crying and telling them to leave you alone. Grow up man. You're trying to be nice?? You're being a 4 year old throwing a fit because someone is talking to you and you dont want them to. Well sorry, but he is allowed to respond to anyone or anything said on these boards. its called the freedom of speech. Be a man and stop responding to him if you dont want to talk to him. Seriously dud all see is threads about you, or that you get into and antsgonize the situation. Why dont you grow a pair and actually try to be a positive member of the forum instead of a F*&$ +@rd all the damn time??

Quote:
I never asked you for help sir or help at all, my point was to engauge in a topical discussion with a mod who actually could fix the issue at hand, and you are not a mod, while I respect your opinion, please move on. if the mod agrees that the issue will not be fixed, I am cool with that, I just know that I have to be extremely careful in the B/S/T forum from here forward. keep in mind, I didn't not go to the mod, or address the mod with a thread, Im speaking in reference to what I was asked. people asked me to take the high road, I am attempting to do so. lets see what happens.
JamiMadrox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 02:07 PM   #87 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlzinck View Post
I nominate myself for this position.

"Hey someone left me a negative for backing out a deal so I left him one too"

Judgement-
Banning and sterilization for you.

NEXT!
Sorry, but I think they are looking for more of an "affirmative action" hire
Old 11-21-2012, 02:26 PM   #88 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamiMadrox View Post
That is exactly what he was dooing. he wasn't bei ng negative or condescendng. he was responding to your posts in much the same way ANYBODY would. he was being helpful and supportive (atleast for his last few posts) You want bygones to be bygones?? Stop trying to get this guy to not respond to anything you say. You look like a 4 year old who's mad at somebody and wont let it go. you just keep puffing out that lower lip, crying and telling them to leave you alone. Grow up man. You're trying to be nice?? You're being a 4 year old throwing a fit because someone is talking to you and you dont want them to. Well sorry, but he is allowed to respond to anyone or anything said on these boards. its called the freedom of speech. Be a man and stop responding to him if you dont want to talk to him. Seriously dud all see is threads about you, or that you get into and antsgonize the situation. Why dont you grow a pair and actually try to be a positive member of the forum instead of a F*&$ +@rd all the damn time??

pretty interesting perception of things sir.

Last edited by Qwasian; 11-21-2012 at 02:59 PM.
Qwasian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 02:33 PM   #89 (permalink)
Banned

And the cockaroach falls unwittingly into the trap, all but certainly ensuring his demise. Nice knowing you

Quote:
what does anyone want to bet i've done 50 times the positive transactions and money exchange on this site that this broke dick f*ck has........ screw u whore. i'm over that nice bullsh*t..... anyone who don't like me can suck donkey nutz...... it's clear nobody cares about keeping the peace.......
JamiMadrox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 02:42 PM   #90 (permalink)

Quote:
what does anyone want to bet i've done 50 times the positive transactions and money exchange on this site that this broke dick f*ck has........ screw u whore. i'm over that nice bullsh*t..... anyone who don't like me can suck donkey nutz...... it's clear nobody cares about keeping the peace.......
Quoted for the maturity level of a 5 year old.
"screw you whore", "suck donkey nutz". Hahaha, wow.
Old 11-21-2012, 02:54 PM   #91 (permalink)

Quote:
And another one bites the dust.
Swingin' for the fences, barbaric Kendrick in idle time
Kendrick Lamar
FreeMan12406 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 03:00 PM   #92 (permalink)

nah I won't be going anywhere....... one call and i'll be back if anyone wants to get slick.... believe dat jack! my importance ranges far beyond a message board post.
Old 11-21-2012, 03:15 PM   #93 (permalink)

So......anyone hear from On Card Auto today?
IamRalpho is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 03:24 PM   #94 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamRalpho View Post
So......anyone hear from On Card Auto today?
he probably fell up some stairs to change it up a bit.

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Clarka3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 03:24 PM   #95 (permalink)

Quote:
How bout bringing on more mods period?

I've asked this question 4 times and every time I get "they are being trained"

My first request was a year ago
Old 11-21-2012, 06:39 PM   #96 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Major_League View Post
He refunded me after 40 days. Not sure if that's coming through or not...

Was also given a shopping list of excuses PRE-HURRICANE, PRE-ELECTION, PRE-EVERYTHING.
Pre-Ejaculation?
Old 11-21-2012, 06:39 PM   #97 (permalink)

Quote:
nah I won't be going anywhere....... one call and i'll be back if anyone wants to get slick.... believe dat jack! my importance ranges far beyond a message board post.
I'm curious why you think you are better than everyone else on here?
Old 11-21-2012, 07:09 PM   #98 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonNut View Post
I'm curious why you think you are better than everyone else on here?
because me saying it makes you ask questions. what would you like me to say, i'm a trailer park loser with missing teeth? confidence is power
Old 11-21-2012, 09:13 PM   #99 (permalink)

Quote:
because me saying it makes you ask questions. what would you like me to say, i'm a trailer park loser with missing teeth? confidence is power
You just might be the most arrogant, self-obsessed, stuck-up human being I have ever been in contact with...
Old 11-21-2012, 09:29 PM   #100 (permalink)

I do not understand
They offer a venue where they pay for the bandwidth and now they are supposed to have someone come moderate trades?
There is no safe way to use forums for trading, period. It's all by gut. The ONLY option is to offer a escrow service...but no one here has mentioned payment,so that is expected to be free as well ?
Your following logic would be that it encourages sales, makes people keep buying... and that line of logic, true or not, holds no water in this situation.
Talk is cheap and threats are talk. If they had a marked decrease in sales, maybe,but that isn't happening because people buy and could care less about forums, period.
So, unless you are willing to set up a fund to pay someone to operate as an escorw provider, then this is all titty baby ranting since it does nothing else other than to provide a point to complain