Blowout Cards Forums
Advertise On Forum

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-22-2012, 05:52 AM   #151 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwasian View Post
Im done talking about it....... this isn't my website...... have a good one.
Lol, now that's a funny statement if I ever seen one. You'll never leave. You need attention too bad. Its sad. Funny for the rest of us though. Mr. Big Tough Internet Guy, with Big ' Money Muscles'.

Give it up dude. Your just a peon among peons.
R3dm4n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 06:06 AM   #152 (permalink)

Quote:
so your telling me they can make a thread bump rule, but they can't make a rule in reference to people not shipping they trades or giving refunds properly?

if you have to file a case on someone, they should be banned, PERIOD..... I don't really care what the excuse is.

I never even bumped a thread....... bumping would be coming in making a comment for no reason just to get the thread to the top....... I answered back to 2 people in my thread with the comment feature in reference to the sale/card and got banned...... it was complete BS.........

people know what the right thing to do is, it's alot of playing around and friendship going on or whatever the case may be.

Dude, drop your bitching about the thread bump. I've never seen someone so bitter over, what, a 1 day ban? Are you that butt hurt over it? How do you buy numerous cases, boxes, etc' at 14 years old. Because with your spelling ability and attitude, there is no way you are older than that. Shut up, and if you know a better site, please do us ALL a favor and deactivate your account here and move on.
R3dm4n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 08:26 AM   #153 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by R3dm4n View Post
Dude, drop your bitching about the thread bump. I've never seen someone so bitter over, what, a 1 day ban? Are you that butt hurt over it? How do you buy numerous cases, boxes, etc' at 14 years old. Because with your spelling ability and attitude, there is no way you are older than that. Shut up, and if you know a better site, please do us ALL a favor and deactivate your account here and move on.
how do you matter? your itrader is 6.............
Collecting Football: GENO SMITH / E.J. MANUEL / Giovani Bernard / Cordarrelle Patterson / Eddie Lacy / Andrew Luck / Russell Wilson Basketball: Michael Carter Williams / Bradley Beal / Blake Griffin / Paul George / Damian Lillard / WNBA: Skylar Diggins
Qwasian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 08:28 AM   #154 (permalink)

Quote:
how do you matter? your itrader is 6.............
Do you realize how pathetic you are when you say things like this? Come on man.
ManInTheMirror is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 08:53 AM   #155 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManInTheMirror View Post
Do you realize how pathetic you are when you say things like this? Come on man.
so people constantly make comments on me talking crazy but when I do it, it's pathetic......

If you talk slick to me, you are going to get it right back..... stop acting stupid and I won't act stupid, it's that simple.

peoples opinions aren't going to effect me in a negative manner, so shoot all the insults you like, your just going to get them right back.
Collecting Football: GENO SMITH / E.J. MANUEL / Giovani Bernard / Cordarrelle Patterson / Eddie Lacy / Andrew Luck / Russell Wilson Basketball: Michael Carter Williams / Bradley Beal / Blake Griffin / Paul George / Damian Lillard / WNBA: Skylar Diggins
Qwasian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 08:55 AM   #156 (permalink)

It was a horribly childish insult though. What ever happened to taking the high road?
Old 11-22-2012, 08:58 AM   #157 (permalink)
Administrator

Warning to all involved in arguing. Keep it to PM's or just stop. Please keep this thread ON TOPIC.

Thanks and Happy Thanksgiving!
admin_blowoutcards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 11:12 AM   #158 (permalink)

Quote:
why not banned? if you can get banned for a thread bump, I definately feel like you should/could be banned for not sending your end of the deal within a 10 day period. the money/trading/card exchange situation is way more important to the board than thread bumping.

in my opinion the thread bumping is being handled wrong, you shouldn't ban people, you should delete or move the thread to a dead zone.
i think you and I were talking different lingo. A Temp-Ban (which is what you got for the bump violation) is a Suspension in my head. Same deal.

so stepping up in length per each offense and then boom, permaban.

and i don't think you'd want the thread deleted/destroyed for a bumping violation. That would open things up to trolls finding somebody's BST thread and double bumping it to get it removed.

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Clarka3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 01:04 PM   #159 (permalink)
Banned

Man I listed to two songs on that just to see if hes as terrible a rapper as he is a person and the answer is a definitive YES!!!! It sounds like he is mentally handicapped with a lisp and is trying to take a dump while he's rapping. I know he's gonna talk smack and ask what I know about rap music. So ill just answer it now. ive been listening to hip-Hop since I was 11 years old. i listen to ALL types of rap, gangsta, pop, underground, hardcore. my fave type is underground. Ive heard ALLOT of crap come out in my time, but this takes the cake. Been up for over 3 years and listened to less than 90 times. Yeah man you must be raking in the dough... Fail

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilsonValdez View Post
I know one thing...I NEVER deal with people who have put out mixtapes.

Qwasian - The 999 Thousand Mixtape Hosted by Mercury // Free Mixtape @ DatPiff.com

That's my #1 trading rule that has kept me from getting ripped off. Use it wisely
JamiMadrox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 01:28 PM   #160 (permalink)
Banned

wait... thats really him? not a joke?
bazinga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 03:32 PM   #161 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bazinga View Post
wait... thats really him? not a joke?
It's not him-

edit: omfg it really is him. wow. This whole time I've thought it was just a coincidence they had the same name.

Last edited by ManInTheMirror; 11-22-2012 at 03:45 PM.
Old 11-22-2012, 03:44 PM   #162 (permalink)
Banned

I recently stopped trading altogether unless the trade has the other party sending first no matter how many feedbacks they have.

Its much easier buying/selling using paying over trading. I pay by paypal and if I dont get my card within 15 business days, I file a paypal claim straight up. I dont even contact the member. I just file it as 2 weeks is more than enough time for it to arrive.

I no longer send paypal gift anymore as well. Ive been asked to send it 12 times over the past 3 months and 10 out of the 12 times the package either never came or took an exceptionally long time. Reason being that it was sent out late. Seems like when you pay by gift, they take the lazy road and not send or just straight up take their time hoping you forget.
Orangejello727 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 06:17 PM   #163 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangejello727 View Post
I recently stopped trading altogether unless the trade has the other party sending first no matter how many feedbacks they have.

Its much easier buying/selling using paying over trading. I pay by paypal and if I dont get my card within 15 business days, I file a paypal claim straight up. I dont even contact the member. I just file it as 2 weeks is more than enough time for it to arrive.

I no longer send paypal gift anymore as well. Ive been asked to send it 12 times over the past 3 months and 10 out of the 12 times the package either never came or took an exceptionally long time. Reason being that it was sent out late. Seems like when you pay by gift, they take the lazy road and not send or just straight up take their time hoping you forget.
What the hell were you doing sending PP gift in the first place? There is no reasons, even paying slightly less for something, to ever send payment as a gift. That crap can very easily come back to bite you in the end.
ilovethelakings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 06:34 PM   #164 (permalink)

Word to yo motha!!!!
Major_League is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 07:15 PM   #165 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Major_League View Post
Word to yo motha!!!!
Please refer to post 141
ilovethelakings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 07:27 PM   #166 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovethelakings View Post
What the hell were you doing sending PP gift in the first place? There is no reasons, even paying slightly less for something, to ever send payment as a gift. That crap can very easily come back to bite you in the end.
There are members here who will not deal with Canadians unless paypal gift is sent. They still do it after the rule went into effect.

I dont send gift anymore unless its someone I have dealt with in the past. You would be surprised how many people still ask for gift only payments today. They may not do it publicly, but they sure do it privately.
Old 11-22-2012, 07:34 PM   #167 (permalink)

Also did not recieve my item from him. 2012 BC Avisail Garcia auto
Old 11-22-2012, 07:50 PM   #168 (permalink)

The more people that come out and say he owes them, the more I realized how screwed I am
IamRalpho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 01:26 AM   #169 (permalink)
BlowoutTV

Quote:
This is true. He makes me send first in our Jays for Rays trades.
Old 11-23-2012, 01:36 AM   #170 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamiMadrox View Post
Ive heard ALLOT of crap come out in my time, but this takes the cake.
Well you are a ICP fan.
Swingin' for the fences, barbaric Kendrick in idle time
Kendrick Lamar
FreeMan12406 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 03:09 AM   #171 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by houdini View Post
This is a joke right?
nuccionino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 07:22 AM   #172 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by houdini View Post
I dont how I ended up getting Felipe Rivero slot in yours, imnotded and dti's breaks. Its possible that I have more felipes than you do!!
Old 11-23-2012, 09:27 AM   #173 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuccionino View Post
This is a joke right?
If I was dealing with you, you would have to send first
Old 11-23-2012, 09:57 AM   #174 (permalink)

Quote:
There are members here who will not deal with Canadians unless paypal gift is sent. They still do it after the rule went into effect.

I dont send gift anymore unless its someone I have dealt with in the past. You would be surprised how many people still ask for gift only payments today. They may not do it publicly, but they sure do it privately.
I'm not surprised - I've been asked for gift payment multiple times here over the past few months. I know it's a risk on my end, but at the same time I understand why American sellers worry about being "scammed" by non-American buyers.

I'm just going to set up an American Paypal account with the Buffalo address (in-laws) where I usually get American packages sent. Seems like that would be easier.
Craig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 03:15 PM   #175 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
If I was dealing with you, you would have to send first
I don't trade so no worries there
nuccionino is offline   Reply With Quote