Blowout Cards Forums
Advertise On Forum

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-03-2012, 04:23 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default CP3toOKC aka Soonerfan187 on Ebay

Apparently picks and chooses which auctions he pays for on Ebay. He won this item from me

Felix Jones 2008 UD Ultimate Collection Quad Rookie Patch Auto D 01 10 | eBay

I tried contacting him, opened a case, case closed, I got all my fees back. But still worth blocking him on Ebay.

eBay My World - soonerfan187

He started a thread on here complaining of a member who didn't pay him. I went in to get the story, members name, and block that person. Just to notice his Ebay user ID was one that looked familiar. Well, my story about that is above. I confronted him in the thread. He admitted he won it. Said he had noticed he had another in his collection already so he felt ignoring my messages, the case, and not paying for the card was the right way to go.

For some reason that thread is now gone. But I want to give you guys the heads up to just block him on Ebay. I couldnt recommend dealing with him on here either
Old 12-03-2012, 04:57 PM   #2 (permalink)

Why did they delete the thread?

Good information always goes to the wastelands around here...
Peanuts 1 (1953)
Peanuts: 1-4 (1963-64)
Zerokruel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 04:58 PM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason122883 View Post
Apparently picks and chooses which auctions he pays for on Ebay. He won this item from me

I tried contacting him, opened a case, case closed, I got all my fees back. But still worth blocking him on Ebay.

He started a thread on here complaining of a member who didn't pay him. I went in to get the story, members name, and block that person. Just to notice his Ebay user ID was one that looked familiar. Well, my story about that is above. I confronted him in the thread. He admitted he won it. Said he had noticed he had another in his collection already so he felt ignoring my messages, the case, and not paying for the card was the right way to go.

For some reason that thread is now gone. But I want to give you guys the heads up to just block him on Ebay. I couldnt recommend dealing with him on here either
I was wondering what happened to that thread as well.

I understand a couple of slipups or mistakes over the years.
But dont call people out for the same mistakes/decisions you make!
Old 12-03-2012, 06:40 PM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerokruel View Post
Why did they delete the thread?

Good information always goes to the wastelands around here...
You better not start complaining. People dont like complainers around here. Scammers they have no problem with. The people who speak about the scammers is who they dont like.
Old 12-03-2012, 07:26 PM   #5 (permalink)

Yup complainers get warned not to complain or they will get banned
Old 12-03-2012, 08:35 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srt42004n View Post
Yup complainers get warned not to complain or they will get banned
But scammers keep on scamming....Thats very odd.
Old 12-03-2012, 08:49 PM   #7 (permalink)

Sooner filth. Never trust those people that are fans of that team.
Old 12-04-2012, 01:09 AM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post
But scammers keep on scamming....Thats very odd.
It's all a conspiracy
ToppsCollector1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 01:40 AM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToppsCollector1 View Post
It's all a conspiracy
I am not sure what it is, but it does strike me as strange.
Old 12-04-2012, 01:52 AM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post
I am not sure what it is, but it does strike me as strange.
Ive certainly become more selective since the rash of issues I had a while back. Sellers ship too darn slow and make pathetic excuses. Just had a member on here take 9 days to ship something I bought from them on eBay. Not going to blast them but its a trend around here.
cruiserdaddy7 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 11:14 AM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiserdaddy7 View Post
Ive certainly become more selective since the rash of issues I had a while back. Sellers ship too darn slow and make pathetic excuses. Just had a member on here take 9 days to ship something I bought from them on eBay. Not going to blast them but its a trend around here.
I agree. I bought something, a week later there was no DC attached to paypal. Sent them a message and they said "Your address wasn't attached to paypal for some reason". Ok, that's fine, but why was there no message sent to me?

I sent them the address, and it still took another 10 days to get in the mail, only after threats of a paypal dispute and negative feedback. Still gave them a neutral. Just BS.
Verufian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 11:19 AM   #12 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:

For some reason that made me laugh, not that you got scammed but he acted like it is no big deal. I wish I could have seen that thread but thanks for the heads up. I am going to put him on ignore on here.
vc15jrich23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 12:43 PM   #13 (permalink)

Default jason122883 are you ryno23fan?

Buyer + his shipping address omitted. See ryno23fan as buyer.

Simple Google search brings up ryno23fan's SCF account. sparks21 is very similar to his email (sparklaw21@cox.net).

Lists jason122883 as referrer

jason122883's SCF acct for confirmation

I'm gonna go on a big leap and say jason122883 has access to ryno23fan's account. ryno23fan hasn't been active on ebay since last year and all of the sudden 3 of my auctions were bought, which 2 put "marked as shipped". Pretty sure you are trying to scam me into sending the cards without being paid for in which case is far worse than the NPB I received.

Also there have been over 10+ transactions between jason122883 and ryno23fan since 2010, some feedback left within days of each other. Because ryno23fan's hasn't been active recently who know if you guys were manipulating each other's auctions (or the market) in the past (leaving random feedback on high-end auctions which you may or may not really paid for). So I DOUBT ryno23fan decides to purchase my cards without paying as karma, YOU are the one pulling the strings, behind the scenes, and buying my cards without paying and while at it trying to scam me into sending my cards to you without you actually paying me first. The OP has access to 2 ebay accounts and one's for buy/sell the other for scamming/not paying on ebay purchases and clearly abusing the system.
eBay sellers beware, I will leave you a neutral if you don't at least include a toploader when shipping a card. Feel free to block me if you don't ship with a toploader or secured card holder. That is all.
High-End Bucket: http://s1135.photobucket.com/albums/m627/AvenOZ/High-End%20and%20HTG/
CP3toOKC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 01:49 PM   #14 (permalink)

Haha. I am not sure how I have two ebay accounts one of which has been collecting for 30 years when I haven't even been alive that long.

You would be STUPID if you sent cards without them being paid for. Who tries running scams like that. So if that is a scam, it is new to me.

I have access to 2 Ebay accounts. jason122883 and falldown5. Good detective work.

Don't get bent out of shape and try making up some BS I won cards and was hoping you would send them for nothing scam. If that works on you, well, you are dumber than I originally thought.

You won an auction, didn't pay for it, and are reaching for something now
Old 12-04-2012, 01:55 PM   #15 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Haha. I am not sure how I have two ebay accounts one of which has been collecting for 30 years when I haven't even been alive that long.

You would be STUPID if you sent cards without them being paid for. Who tries running scams like that. So if that is a scam, it is new to me.

I have access to 2 Ebay accounts. jason122883 and falldown5. Good detective work.

Don't get bent out of shape and try making up some BS I won cards and was hoping you would send them for nothing scam. If that works on you, well, you are dumber than I originally thought.

By chance did you win a few of his auctions and have no intentions of paying?
Orangejello727 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 01:57 PM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangejello727 View Post
By chance did you win a few of his auctions and have no intentions of paying?
No. It was a $20 card. Was a douche move on his part, but I wouldn't waste my time on a $20 card
Old 12-04-2012, 01:58 PM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:

Quit acting like you don't know ryno23fan, there's more than enough evidence that you knew each other and that coincidencely that a person you are familiar with buys my auctions and don't pay for it. And it is a scam, "marked payment as shipped" but never actually paid in hopes of buyer sends the card. If you are trying "to trick/deceive" the then it is a scam. Clear and cut
eBay sellers beware, I will leave you a neutral if you don't at least include a toploader when shipping a card. Feel free to block me if you don't ship with a toploader or secured card holder. That is all.
High-End Bucket: http://s1135.photobucket.com/albums/m627/AvenOZ/High-End%20and%20HTG/
CP3toOKC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 02:00 PM   #18 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CP3toOKC View Post
Quit acting like you don't know ryno23fan, there's more than enough evidence that you knew each other and that coincidencely that a person you are familiar with buys my auctions and don't pay for it. And it is a scam, "marked payment as shipped" but never actually paid in hopes of buyer sends the card. If you are trying "to trick/deceive" the then it is a scam. Clear and cut
Does that work? What it comes down to is you are a person who wins auctions with no intentions of paying.

Last edited by iluvfish2; 12-04-2012 at 06:11 PM. Reason: removed name calling
jason122883 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 02:12 PM   #19 (permalink)
Banned

damn this is getting good and I have finals today
vc15jrich23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 02:13 PM   #20 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

So you don't know ryno23fan?
oldgoldy97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 02:24 PM   #21 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldgoldy97 View Post
So you don't know ryno23fan?
Have I ever met him in person? No. I assume I have dealt with him on Ebay. I did not look back at my feedback. But I may have. Looks like I referred him to here and SCF. So I am assuming I have had interactions via email with him and referred him. I have referred several people to both of these forums via messages on Ebay.

I know how we can solve this whole issue. Anyone who wants to, feel free to email Ebay. Tell them you think the accounts are linked. They can check if that account has ever been logged on from my IP address. Or any IP address I have used to log onto jason122883.

I have 100% feedback everywhere I've been. ZERO non paying bidder strikes. I deal well with everyone I've dealt with, so I am not sure why I keep trying to defend myself when I put out a thread warning others of a NPB
Old 12-04-2012, 03:00 PM   #22 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to wheeler281

I only know of 2 proven DEADBEATS in this thread. The other is a huuuuuge stretch

Edit- God Bless
"He had no teeth, and he was slobbering all over himself. I'm thinking, 'You can have your money back, just get me out of here. Let me go be an accountant." I can't tell you how badly I wanted out of there." -QB John Elway On Jack Lambert(1983)

Last edited by wheeler281; 12-05-2012 at 07:33 AM.
wheeler281 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 06:16 PM   #23 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to iluvfish2 Send a message via Yahoo to iluvfish2

Real easy. If its going to turn into a pissing contest with a bunch of name calling and insults then yes the thread will get deleted because I'm not going to spend the time to go though and edit comments because if I do that then all of the offending individuals are going to get suspended.