Blowout Cards Forums
Summer Sale

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-04-2012, 08:37 PM   #26 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlBacon1974 View Post
Is there a list of sellers that don't ship? I got burnt twice in two weeks buying a Britney Spears auto. What would be the odds on two different sellers with almost 100% feed back not shipping.
Its called a loan. I am sure you will be getting a refund the day after pay day.
Old 12-04-2012, 09:02 PM   #27 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post
Can I ask why you did not pay?
Yes answer this. So far all of that guy's responses are defensive and not explaining himself. He could have evidence the OP murders puppies but it wouldn't explain why he didn't pay for a listing he won.
My Bucket, always selling and trading: http://s1204.photobucket.com/user/kramerattack/library/
friarbolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 09:08 PM   #28 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post
Its called a loan. I am sure you will be getting a refund the day after pay day.
I think most of the ones that do that don't care because Paypal will usually reverse the payments. Funny thing was both of the sellers had plenty of transactions and 99.7 and 100% feedback. I did notice that the two cards I had won were both over $250 and seem to be the most expensive ones that they had up for auctions. I don't even think they actually had the card at all in their possession.
AlBacon1974 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 10:24 PM   #29 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by friarbolt View Post
Yes answer this. So far all of that guy's responses are defensive and not explaining himself. He could have evidence the OP murders puppies but it wouldn't explain why he didn't pay for a listing he won.
I explained who I am and how I react, no defense, just the facts, I didn't pay for the item, end of story. Im not making up some convoluted excuse. I made an offer, he accepted, I didn't pay. It was not done intentionally. People have done it to me. I also don't revert to name calling or belittling, but thats just me.

http://s240.photobucket.com/albums/ff133/jlewis1488/
joelewis1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 10:48 PM   #30 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by joelewis1982 View Post
I explained who I am and how I react, no defense, just the facts, I didn't pay for the item, end of story. Im not making up some convoluted excuse. I made an offer, he accepted, I didn't pay. It was not done intentionally. People have done it to me. I also don't revert to name calling or belittling, but thats just me.
How do you unintentionally make an offer and then not pay?
Old 12-04-2012, 11:03 PM   #31 (permalink)

Quote:
So you think that since people have screwed you over in the past it's okay to screw other people over?
death2redemptions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 12:06 AM   #32 (permalink)

Quote:
Hes stand up in my book, upfront and honest.

As a sidebar, people have bought a lot from me on EBAY and not paid. You know what I do? I put on my big boy pants and deal with it like an adult and don't cry and leave neg feedback under positive and post non paying bidders on other sites. I am a grown up, I re list and sell to someone else. If cards are your living and this causes you to miss your mortgage, than i feel sorry for you. This is a hobby for 99.9 percent of America, treat it like one and don't get all emotional.
Your an idiot... I never once left false positives or made a thread about him being a dead beat buyer. Not once. I did drop it til he says "oh thank god i updated my list of these loser's" when in fact he did it to me....If you think it's okay to make offers on people's cards then not pay then you shouldn't be on here. Nobody likes you.

Mr. Irrelevant: The choice of Aaron Hernandez with the 180th pick gave ImNOTDanShakespeare the worst pick of the last round in terms of projected points.
DanShakespeare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 03:59 AM   #33 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by death2redemptions View Post
So you think that since people have screwed you over in the past it's okay to screw other people over?
My friend stole a car a few weeks ago and is in jail. He gets out monday. Before he gets home I am gonna steal his TV. After all he stole from someone, so that gives me the right to steal from him, yes? What is the world coming too? Whatever it is its a damn shame.

Last edited by cking; 12-05-2012 at 04:02 AM.
cking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 07:20 AM   #34 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by death2redemptions View Post
I never said that, I said it has happened to me before and I deal with it in a way that doesn't require people posting their opinions on a message board, thats all these are...opinions. Block me if you want, I don't care. As for nobody liking me, we can agree to disagree.

Old 12-05-2012, 07:21 AM   #35 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanShakespeare View Post
Your an idiot... I never once left false positives or made a thread about him being a dead beat buyer. Not once. I did drop it til he says "oh thank god i updated my list of these loser's" when in fact he did it to me....If you think it's okay to make offers on people's cards then not pay then you shouldn't be on here. Nobody likes you.

the sidebar was in response to the original poster, not you Dan

Old 12-05-2012, 09:19 AM   #36 (permalink)

joelewis1982 - your like a bad entitlement program. Expect customers to buy from you and pay. But you turn around and screw other sellers. Your bad for the hobby and I do hope people block you which is why I started this post.
I have been on this forum for a little under 3 years and during that time I have always posted the deadbeats on ebay and will continue to do so. This is just the first time some one actually admitted it was them. I do this as a community service to my fellow board members so they won't get screwed by you or others in the future.
redantshurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 09:35 AM   #37 (permalink)

Quote:
I never said that, I said it has happened to me before and I deal with it in a way that doesn't require people posting their opinions on a message board, thats all these are...opinions. Block me if you want, I don't care. As for nobody liking me, we can agree to disagree.
I don't know what happened with this transaction, but you screwed up. Just own that and move forward.

As for posting this info, since eBay doesn't allow you to leave negs for sellers, this is really the only way sellers can avoid potential headaches. By sharing these NPBs so we can block them, sellers get to fight back a bit. I'm grateful as I know it's helped me out several times from the "Hey, I can't bid/buy your item" messages I've gotten over the years.
Old 12-05-2012, 10:00 AM   #38 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeymcgee View Post
I don't know what happened with this transaction, but you screwed up. Just own that and move forward.

As for posting this info, since eBay doesn't allow you to leave negs for sellers, this is really the only way sellers can avoid potential headaches. By sharing these NPBs so we can block them, sellers get to fight back a bit. I'm grateful as I know it's helped me out several times from the "Hey, I can't bid/buy your item" messages I've gotten over the years.
I did own it, I admitted it like a man. Which it sounds like no one else ever does. I'm over this, if you block me, you block me.

Old 12-05-2012, 10:22 AM   #39 (permalink)

There isn't enough punishment for NPBs IMO. I feel it should be a 3 strike system and you lose your account. Also, your contact/address info is tracked to deter creation of new accounts. It's sad when we need custom lists in internet forums to help police a site which should police itself.

Lots of [???], [Missing] and #N/A at ROCK BOTTOM PRICES!
Chaddie84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 10:32 AM   #40 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaddie84 View Post
There isn't enough punishment for NPBs IMO. I feel it should be a 3 strike system and you lose your account. Also, your contact/address info is tracked to deter creation of new accounts. It's sad when we need custom lists in internet forums to help police a site which should police itself.
Threre is a system in place. Sellers are choosing not to use it because they feel that NPB are worth the risk of increasing bidding activity on their auctions. Sellers are willing to the risks of a NPB to get more dough, but cry when they dont get paid. If anything I put part of the fault on the seller for being tardy.

As explained in a previous post, you can deter NBP from bidding on your item. Sellers obviously choose not to. But cry when they dont get paid.

Its like going to play paintball and not wearing a cup. Then you cry when you get hit the nuts and put the blame on the guy shooting at you from a mile away!!
Orangejello727 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 10:43 AM   #41 (permalink)

I have every safeguard that ebay allows me to use and I still get NPB's.
Old 12-05-2012, 10:46 AM   #42 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by redantshurt View Post
I have every safeguard that ebay allows me to use and I still get NPB's.
Really? What do you have the NPB bidder filter set at?

There is a name on that list that has atleast 4 NPB in the past.
Old 12-05-2012, 11:12 AM   #43 (permalink)

I have all the filters in place. Its not my fault people have no integrity. I am not pointing a gun at them when they buy. You sure are making it sound like I enjoy NPB's. If it will help I will just not pass on any more lists. Have a great day!

Last edited by redantshurt; 12-05-2012 at 11:41 AM.
Old 12-05-2012, 11:59 AM   #44 (permalink)
Banned

Im asking how you set the filter on NPB previous list and still had a NPB bidder who has 4 against him. So if you set the filter, there is no way they would have been able to bid on your auction. Just doesnt make sense to me.
Old 12-08-2012, 02:57 PM   #45 (permalink)

can you add this non paying bidder to that list: romero1331 looks like based on his feedback I have not been the only one, but guess what you cant leave a negative!!
briantusaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 04:30 PM   #46 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by redantshurt View Post
I have all the filters in place. Its not my fault people have no integrity. I am not pointing a gun at them when they buy. You sure are making it sound like I enjoy NPB's. If it will help I will just not pass on any more lists. Have a great day!
Don't let people discourage you, I for one appreciate the list that you put out.

I have all the safeguards put it up, but NPB will always exist (particularly for new products that people overpay for). I wish ebay would let me block the 0 feedback folks, those are the ones that I simply cannot guard against.
wesnilevirus is offline   Reply With Quote