Blowout Cards Forums
New Categories

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-09-2012, 06:24 PM   #1 (permalink)
Member
 
mrchipz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 1,364
Default BEWARE OF gbp.shareholder

so this jive turkey makes a thread about buying pokemon cards.

so i pm him show him what i have and he agrees to buy them off of me for $30 shipped.

give him my paypal and say he would make payment same day.

whole day goes by and no payment. wait 2 more days still no payment.

i pm him 3 days later and ask where is the payment for the cards you agreed to buy. he pms me back the next day saying he is out of town and will make payment on Monday. all while still responding to threads while hes out of town hes on blowout but cant go to paypal??

so i wait til Monday no payment.

send him a pm on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and yesterday he does not respond to any of them.

i get fed up cause im tired of members doing this especially a brand new member that hasnt even been a member for 30 days so i leave him negative feedback..

then i log in today and he leaves me negative feedback in retaliation!!

are you kidding me~

how do i get this negative removed?

i still have all the pms saved from this.
__________________
Walking Dead Comic Book Collector, Detroit Lions Fan , New York Yankees fan
Also an Audiophile..........
Currently Buying : Jeremy Kerley
Jeremy Kerley
Super Collector
mrchipz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 06:35 PM   #2 (permalink)
Member
 
death2redemptions's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Previously Banned Member
Posts: 32,292
Default

Damn bro, you surely are dealing with one JIVE TURKEY if I ever knew one! Send a mod a message with all details...we don't need no JIVE TURKEYS like this on our site.
death2redemptions is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 06:36 PM   #3 (permalink)
Member
 
mrchipz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 1,364
Default

HAHAHAHA had to go a little old school lol. who is the mode i should send a message too>? thx man
Quote:
Originally Posted by death2redemptions View Post
Damn bro, you surely are dealing with one JIVE TURKEY if I ever knew one! Send a mod a message with all details...we don't need no JIVE TURKEYS like this on our site.
__________________
Walking Dead Comic Book Collector, Detroit Lions Fan , New York Yankees fan
Also an Audiophile..........
Currently Buying : Jeremy Kerley
Jeremy Kerley
Super Collector
mrchipz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 06:38 PM   #4 (permalink)
Member
 
death2redemptions's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Previously Banned Member
Posts: 32,292
Default

contact pskell02 ...and by the way I love the word JIVE TURKEY
death2redemptions is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 06:39 PM   #5 (permalink)
Member
 
mrchipz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 1,364
Default

thx man. lol i do too! me and me friends still use it like 20 times a day til this day haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by death2redemptions View Post
contact pskell02 ...and by the way I love the word JIVE TURKEY
__________________
Walking Dead Comic Book Collector, Detroit Lions Fan , New York Yankees fan
Also an Audiophile..........
Currently Buying : Jeremy Kerley
Jeremy Kerley
Super Collector
mrchipz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 07:22 PM   #6 (permalink)
Member
 
cking's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: In my house
Posts: 9,914
Default

And people wonder why I complain. Someone agrees to take something, dont pay and the seller gets a negative for it. Does that not sound strange to anyone else?
__________________
If you give Panini business you deserve what you get
cking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 08:41 PM   #7 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: usa
Posts: 7,547
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post
And people wonder why I complain. Someone agrees to take something, dont pay and the seller gets a negative for it. Does that not sound strange to anyone else?
Simple.......Retalitory neg should result in an IMMEDIATE BAN if proven to be unwarranted. You shouldn't have to worry about getting a retalitory if you've done nothing wrong.
__________________
__________________________________

http://s1115.photobucket.com/albums/k543/obadger/sale%20or%20trade---Autos/
obadger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 08:51 PM   #8 (permalink)
Member
 
death2redemptions's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Previously Banned Member
Posts: 32,292
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by obadger View Post
Simple.......Retalitory neg should result in an IMMEDIATE BAN if proven to be unwarranted. You shouldn't have to worry about getting a retalitory if you've done nothing wrong.
completely agree
death2redemptions is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 09:16 PM   #9 (permalink)
Member
 
monkeymcgee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: VA
Posts: 7,280
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by obadger View Post
Simple.......Retalitory neg should result in an IMMEDIATE BAN if proven to be unwarranted. You shouldn't have to worry about getting a retalitory if you've done nothing wrong.
Yeah, this retaliatory neg BS is a major flaw in the feedback system.
__________________
Collecting: money in the bank for some projects around the house | hope to be back picking up sketches in 2015
monkeymcgee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 10:30 AM   #10 (permalink)
Member
 
Clarka3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Posts: 11,869
Default

contact the mods with the info on the deal and your neg should be removed while he gets a ban for the retaliatory neg.
__________________
THE Luke Kuechly Super Collector
pending: w8lifter28 (customs),

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Clarka3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 10:43 AM   #11 (permalink)
Member
 
wheeler281's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 6,094
Send a message via AIM to wheeler281
Default

The feedback he left is hilarious. I am guessing 8th grade level here

"WOW this guy doesn't have any patient at all. never deal with this guy"

What this jive turkey is saying is that you are a horrible doctor errr quack
__________________
Buying High End Steelers & Current Non Steeler Project Jarvis Landry
If You Are Treating Cardboard As An Investment And Not A Hobby Then You Probably Need Some Money Advice. Play the Slots.
wheeler281 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 05:38 PM   #12 (permalink)
Member
 
cking's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: In my house
Posts: 9,914
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrchipz View Post
so this jive turkey makes a thread about buying pokemon cards.

so i pm him show him what i have and he agrees to buy them off of me for $30 shipped.

give him my paypal and say he would make payment same day.

whole day goes by and no payment. wait 2 more days still no payment.

i pm him 3 days later and ask where is the payment for the cards you agreed to buy. he pms me back the next day saying he is out of town and will make payment on Monday. all while still responding to threads while hes out of town hes on blowout but cant go to paypal??

so i wait til Monday no payment.

send him a pm on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and yesterday he does not respond to any of them.

i get fed up cause im tired of members doing this especially a brand new member that hasnt even been a member for 30 days so i leave him negative feedback..

then i log in today and he leaves me negative feedback in retaliation!!

are you kidding me~

how do i get this negative removed?

i still have all the pms saved from this.
Any word on getting this removed?
__________________
If you give Panini business you deserve what you get
cking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 06:40 PM   #13 (permalink)
Member
 
mrchipz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 1,364
Default

i have been gone for the past week but i messgaed pskell02 and i just sent him the om cobverstaion we had so hopefully it will be removed soon. i hate these JIVE TURKEYS thinking they are doctors on this site!!! i have no PATIENT for this
__________________
Walking Dead Comic Book Collector, Detroit Lions Fan , New York Yankees fan
Also an Audiophile..........
Currently Buying : Jeremy Kerley
Jeremy Kerley
Super Collector
mrchipz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 07:27 PM   #14 (permalink)
Member
 
49ers_Swag's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 3,072
Default

I sold him some stuff, he lowballed me and was a pretty decent negotiator but he paid instantly. $170 for 2 lots mid November in one transaction.

-Joe.
__________________
[B]PC Marcus Lattimore
Due to work I may only ship Saturdays during summer
pending deals patsfan1106 Floyd's, addicted36, JoakimFanB, jason122883, doddski]
49ers_Swag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 07:18 PM   #15 (permalink)
Member
 
cking's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: In my house
Posts: 9,914
Default

I see you still have your neg.
__________________
If you give Panini business you deserve what you get
cking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 07:30 PM   #16 (permalink)
Member
 
Qwasian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Central Virginia
Posts: 10,409
Default

yeah he sounds like a real JIVE TIME SUCKA......... play it cool and it'll all smooth out funky kat.
__________________
Happy Thanksgiving To Everyone...........
Qwasian is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 09:03 PM   #17 (permalink)
Member
 
mrchipz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 1,364
Default

yeah havent heard back from the mods yet. this place is becoming a real carnival lately full of jive turkeys, so close to thanksgiving....
__________________
Walking Dead Comic Book Collector, Detroit Lions Fan , New York Yankees fan
Also an Audiophile..........
Currently Buying : Jeremy Kerley
Jeremy Kerley
Super Collector
mrchipz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 10:58 PM   #18 (permalink)
Member
 
cking's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: In my house
Posts: 9,914
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrchipz View Post
yeah havent heard back from the mods yet. this place is becoming a real carnival lately full of jive turkeys, so close to thanksgiving....
Yea, but IBLEEDBATTLERED was suspended within 20 minutes of using profanity on the board today. How unimportant does that make you feel?

seitiroirp,seitiroirp.seitiroirp.seitiroirp
__________________
If you give Panini business you deserve what you get
cking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 11:58 PM   #19 (permalink)
Member
 
death2redemptions's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Previously Banned Member
Posts: 32,292
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post
Yea, but IBLEEDBATTLERED was suspended within 20 minutes of using profanity on the board today. How unimportant does that make you feel?

seitiroirp,seitiroirp.seitiroirp.seitiroirp

profanity is bad mkay?
__________________
FBI profile on death2redemptions from an anonymous E-Bay member:
Unemployed 30-40 year old white suburban window licker who hasn't been laid in years but makes up for in compulsive masturbation. Addictive personality who may have just quit drugs and substitutes with wax and internet chat forums. Antisocial behavior in which he rarely leaves the house to socialize. Financially still supported by his parents. Total loser.
death2redemptions is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 12:20 AM   #20 (permalink)
Member
 
cking's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: In my house
Posts: 9,914
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by death2redemptions View Post
profanity is bad mkay?
Yes it is. So is leaving a bogus neg. Something gets done about the profanity. Nothing got done about the bogus neg this guy recieved. Or am I seeing it wrong? Someone please point it out to me if I am. I am very open minded.
__________________
If you give Panini business you deserve what you get
cking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 12:45 AM   #21 (permalink)
Member
 
death2redemptions's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Previously Banned Member
Posts: 32,292
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post
Yes it is. So is leaving a bogus neg. Something gets done about the profanity. Nothing got done about the bogus neg this guy recieved. Or am I seeing it wrong? Someone please point it out to me if I am. I am very open minded.
Dude don't ask me I',m totally drunk right now, was clean for like a year and fell off the wagon...I'm on bottle #3 I'm such a loser haha
__________________
FBI profile on death2redemptions from an anonymous E-Bay member:
Unemployed 30-40 year old white suburban window licker who hasn't been laid in years but makes up for in compulsive masturbation. Addictive personality who may have just quit drugs and substitutes with wax and internet chat forums. Antisocial behavior in which he rarely leaves the house to socialize. Financially still supported by his parents. Total loser.
death2redemptions is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 12:41 AM   #22 (permalink)
Member
 
cking's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: In my house
Posts: 9,914
Default

bump and god bless
__________________
If you give Panini business you deserve what you get
cking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 04:30 AM   #23 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: SC
Posts: 9,370
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by obadger View Post
Simple.......Retalitory neg should result in an IMMEDIATE BAN if proven to be unwarranted. You shouldn't have to worry about getting a retalitory if you've done nothing wrong.
i completely agree with this statement...

THe op should have this negative removed immediately..that is complete nonsense....everyone should contact a mod on his behalf until it is done...
Razorsharp79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 04:32 AM   #24 (permalink)
Member
 
ManInTheMirror's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Austin, Texas
Posts: 36,464
Default

Good idea Razor.......I just reported that bad rating the more of us that do it........
ManInTheMirror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 04:38 AM   #25 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: SC
Posts: 9,370
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManInTheMirror View Post
Good idea Razor.......I just reported that bad rating the more of us that do it........
i reported it as well, maybe it will get removed. that is complete nonsense
Razorsharp79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:35 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.