Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-14-2012, 10:16 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default Ebay Seller: mkujawajr- is a slob!

I keep forgetting to mention this idiot... I bought an Eric Decker Playoff Contenders Rookie Ticket Auto from him a little bit ago, when I recieved the card the case was stickey almost like the seller dumped soda or candy on it. I mentioned this in my feedback for him and he became very defensive...claiming it was a new case and I did not know what I was talking about and he was just insulting rather then taking responsibility...All i did give him some advice to take better care of his cards and he didnt like that. Apparently stickey and abused is the new "Like New".....

Card won:
2010 Playoff Contenders Eric Decker Rookie Auto SP | eBay

Stickey Case he sent it in (far from new):

Srt42004n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 10:22 AM   #2 (permalink)
XL5

What condition was the card in? Because you might hear the common refrain, "you bought the card, not the toploader/case/magnetic."
Old 12-14-2012, 10:25 AM   #3 (permalink)
Banned

I hate recycled top loaders!! That case looks nasty. I would have just trashed the whole thing.

NExt time someone sends you such dirt in the mail, you repay the favor by sending him some dirty back to the return address.
Orangejello727 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 10:27 AM   #4 (permalink)

Send a message via MSN to asujbl

I'll be that guy - was the card mint? Who cares what condition the case was in. Maybe it's just me because I put anything I buy into a new case anyway.
asujbl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 10:27 AM   #5 (permalink)

I understand this case totally...although as long as the item makes it in the condition its suppose to, I dont mind used toploaders etc...but this one was a bit much.
NonSportsCardForum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 10:30 AM   #6 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by asujbl View Post
I'll be that guy - was the card mint? Who cares what condition the case was in. Maybe it's just me because I put anything I buy into a new case anyway.
What if you get Hep A from touching the case? Say the person picked his bum and happen to rub it on the case. But the card isnt damaged???

That case looks like it has bacteria on it that could possibly get you sick. LIke I said, f$(@# the card. Id trash the whole thing in fear of catching something!
Orangejello727 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 10:34 AM   #7 (permalink)

Send a message via MSN to asujbl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangejello727 View Post
What if you get Hep A from touching the case? Say the person picked his bum and happen to rub it on the case. But the card isnt damaged???

That case looks like it has bacteria on it that could possibly get you sick. LIke I said, f$(@# the card. Id trash the whole thing in fear of catching something!
Umm...OK

I'd trash the case - I'm not saying the case isn't nasty - I'm saying who cares. Pop the card out and trash the case. Easy.
asujbl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 10:44 AM   #8 (permalink)

Re-Case is Exactly what I did but opening a package and pulling out a stickey case isnt quite the ideal transaction....I guess the mail man opened the package, dumped some pepsi max in and resealed it...people want to complain about Cig Smoke...IMO this is disgusting...
Old 12-14-2012, 12:13 PM   #9 (permalink)

i have a card table where i use scissors to open the envelopes then i gently glide the card out on the table and if its a horrible case then i get my gloves....seriously..i cant count the number of times i have gotten toploaders taped on the top that had hair sticking in the tape...its freaking gross
jerryw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 12:30 PM   #10 (permalink)
Banned

I have np problem being that guy either. you did not buy the TOP LOADER!!! You bought the card! I HATE idiots that complain about recycled top loaders and sleeves and cases. BUY YOUR OWN!!! THATS WHAT I DO!!!!!! I have several brand new packs of top loaders for when buys come in I immediately put them in a new loader and sleeve and put the old ones in a box to be recycled with my sales. What should I do with them?? Throw them away because they were used once??? People like this make me fricking sick. No wonder the world is going to hell in a hand basket... Frikking idiots polluting and ruining the world.
JamiMadrox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 12:51 PM   #11 (permalink)

That is nasty.

I would be pissed if I was sent that disgusting case as well. If the top loader has any debris on it, I throw it out. If it is a magnetic, I throw it in my dishwasher.

I do not understand how people can send something out with garbage on it. Have some pride regardless if you didn't "buy the case."
Old 12-14-2012, 02:05 PM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamiMadrox View Post
I have np problem being that guy either. you did not buy the TOP LOADER!!! You bought the card! I HATE idiots that complain about recycled top loaders and sleeves and cases. BUY YOUR OWN!!! THATS WHAT I DO!!!!!! I have several brand new packs of top loaders for when buys come in I immediately put them in a new loader and sleeve and put the old ones in a box to be recycled with my sales. What should I do with them?? Throw them away because they were used once??? People like this make me fricking sick. No wonder the world is going to hell in a hand basket... Frikking idiots polluting and ruining the world.
I buy my own top loaders. I then put cards in those top loaders and ship them to people.
calculusdork is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 02:51 PM   #13 (permalink)

subscribing to see posts from all the guys who are ok with this situation when they get a s*it stained or toploader with chunks and pubes on it.

heck shoot me some addresses to try this out on

kidding..maybe....sounds like some of the complaints in the boomo thread of beer and cheetos on cards.

sux op, card is ok, but that use of a mag is pretty lame.
http://sportscardalbum.com/u/cactuspies
RIP Mom 10/8/09, PAPAJIM 11/22/10
Cactuspies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 03:12 PM   #14 (permalink)

I don't think the OP is crying about not getting a new case at all. He is being reasonably annoyed that the case is straight nasty. I agree that one should not complain if the toploader/cardholder is not brand new, as one pays for the card and not the packaging. But I think it is not very professional to send something that nasty either.
wesnilevirus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 03:42 PM   #15 (permalink)
XL5

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerryw View Post
i have a card table where i use scissors to open the envelopes then i gently glide the card out on the table and if its a horrible case then i get my gloves....seriously..i cant count the number of times i have gotten toploaders taped on the top that had hair sticking in the tape...its freaking gross
Tomay-to, tomah-to.

You're missing out. I collect the hairs and put them in jar on my altar. Then when at night when I dreamwalk, I can enter the senders' dreams. For free!
Old 12-14-2012, 03:56 PM   #16 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to nyisle

I love this debate... you are buying the card only, um no you are paying for someones services, which include the packaging. When you go to a restaurant you are only paying for the food, correct. So when the server screws up you don't tip, because you are only paying for the food, not service. So here is my scenario, you go to a restaurant, they clean the table, wipe off the old food, and then throw your food on the dirty plate, this is okay with you? You are paying for the food not clean silver ware or quality service. Those that complain that you pay for the card are just cheap and need a reason to make you feel better for being cheap.

Another thought that just popped into my head... why do people complain when it takes too long for their card to arrive? It arrived and since you say you are only paying for the card, why complain when it takes too long?

I ship in Bubble Mailers only!! NO PWE!!!
nyisle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 04:52 PM   #17 (permalink)
XL5

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyisle View Post
I love this debate... you are buying the card only, um no you are paying for someones services, which include the packaging. When you go to a restaurant you are only paying for the food, correct. So when the server screws up you don't tip, because you are only paying for the food, not service. So here is my scenario, you go to a restaurant, they clean the table, wipe off the old food, and then throw your food on the dirty plate, this is okay with you? You are paying for the food not clean silver ware or quality service. Those that complain that you pay for the card are just cheap and need a reason to make you feel better for being cheap.

Another thought that just popped into my head... why do people complain when it takes too long for their card to arrive? It arrived and since you say you are only paying for the card, why complain when it takes too long?
See any "taped toploader" thread.

BTW, when find one, dont' use the restaurant analogy. When you go to a restaurant, you aren't just paying for the food or they'd drop a buns, a few potatoes, greens, and raw ground beef on your table. A better analogy would be any retail product that you buy that doesn't have an integral service component. Like a TV or a tshirt or a...card at a card shop. It still makes your point just fine.
Old 12-14-2012, 05:58 PM   #18 (permalink)

im not saying its wrong to reuse them...just dont allow hair to get in the tape on any of them lol..i reuse them as well but the original posters case thats a little to gone for my liking i would of tossed the case
jerryw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 06:00 PM   #19 (permalink)

lol getting interesting here

Riddle: I do no wrong when I am called out I talk smack than run to a moderator when you hurt my feelings...who am I?
texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 06:06 PM   #20 (permalink)

Maybe it was stick year wax who knows....
Old 12-15-2012, 06:21 AM   #21 (permalink)

Used toploaders etc is fine but I agree when you get something stick like this, that crosses a line.
NonSportsCardForum is offline   Reply With Quote