Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-17-2012, 10:01 AM   #251 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

I don't have any skin in this game but it's pretty simple to me. Why do you need a "spokesperson" when you can easily return PM's (while temp. suspended)? If you have time to PM one...you have time for all. Hell you can PM 10 people at a time!

Everyone who purchased something should get that common courtesy no matter how much $$$ you spend. GL to everyone involved...Paypal can help in most of these situations.
Old 12-17-2012, 10:01 AM   #252 (permalink)

Wait?? So a friendly member comes along who none of you have met other than online, gives high end cards away for practically nothing, gives out $300 headphones for free, and all the members on the site are up his a$$ giving his praise? Sounds like a scam to me and the only people defending him are the ones who got good deals from him, but are too stupid to realize that is how the scam was successful. Sorry to those of you who are out a lot of money, but I don’t understand HOW anyone can hand over $4K for a lot of unknown cards….and some even pay GIFT??? Don’t be surprised if his tactic of telling everyone to open claims is just another way to stall the process while he loads up envelopes full of commons so he has proof of delivery.

PS. If anyone gets and email from the bank of Nigeria telling them their uncle left $1,000,000 in their name and all they need to do to receive the funds is send SS# and bank information….please aware this also is a scam.
Old 12-17-2012, 10:02 AM   #253 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncomanning18 View Post
I am done, I truly feel like I have been robbed, and then I get ridiculed for being an idiot. I am sorry that I have faith in humanity sometimes. The way it is is not the way God intended it and I dont expect anyone to have sympathy because none of you guys actually know me. I got caught up in it all and thought for just once in life someone was helping me out, that I had a friend I could count on, come to find out I was scammed, lost all my money and now have to explain to my wife that I am an idiot. It is a sad day and a lesson learned, but the truth is, I am the kind of person that will always get tricked by friendship.
File a claim ASAP and try to get your money back!
Old 12-17-2012, 10:02 AM   #254 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeymcgee View Post
Old 12-17-2012, 10:02 AM   #255 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

Quote:
Originally Posted by sd_navarre View Post
Really just too good.

Guy runs a beautifully orchestrated scam - really did. Pretty intelligent fella.

Those that paid by gift... seriously? are you really that ignorant?

Thanks for the entertaining morning read.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeedChapmans View Post
WOW.

How do I start a petition to have this guy banned from the boards as well? Such cold remarks ... just incredible.
Wait what? Either sd_navarre is 100% right ot wrong. If he's right then it's the truth. Sometimes people get screwed. Then you have people who were screwed asking for handouts.

Quote:
I would love to stop it, but it is pretty hard to not feel bad for oneself when you get scammed like I did. Of course I wish everyone would give me $1 for the amount that I got ripped off. I know it isnt going to happen, but at this point I am so upset that I dont even mind asking for a sad hand out
Then sell all the cards you have and you will recoup the $$. Should you be angry at yourself? Yes? Should you beg for your money back from others? No

Why don't you have one of your friends nominate you for one of the prized in my no strings attached giveaway...

12 Days of JLZINCKmas give away

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugh View Post
I hope I'm not being naive but I predict that Haiku will come back, refund all the money/and or send the cards and everyone will see they were wrong
Would it surprise me if that did happen? No because I have seen some pretty incredible things in my life. Time will tell

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/jon-s-box-breaks-and-more
Old 12-17-2012, 10:02 AM   #256 (permalink)

Go back in his threads and look he always said if you pay via gift i will refund you and the lot will be sold to someone else.
Old 12-17-2012, 10:02 AM   #257 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sd_navarre View Post
Careful... cold insensitive comments will get a petition started to ban you
There's a time to be funny, and a time not to be. You we're clearly in the wrong, defended yourself and "clarified" your comments and still choose to make sarcastic comments.

Sad all around.
Old 12-17-2012, 10:04 AM   #258 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by csmtampa View Post
File a claim ASAP and try to get your money back!
I think he sent via gift. SOL.
Old 12-17-2012, 10:04 AM   #259 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeedChapmans View Post
The difference here is that people on YouTube do stupid things to themselves ...

Not to suggest that the people that will lose money here didn't do it to themselves, but whenever you put your trust in another man's hands, and that trust is broken, it's always a sad thing.

Hardens people in the wrong way.
Agreed - and hopefully lessons learned the hard way are not easily forgotten.

If of course the theories etc of scams are correct....
Old 12-17-2012, 10:04 AM   #260 (permalink)
Banned

Send a message via AIM to CaptainBOHICA

Wow. Thats one hell of a con. Rope a doped you guys. :facepalm:

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBLeeDBaTTLeReD View Post
Haiku gives out crazy amount of free stuff

Gains everyones trust

Starts selling "mystery lots" for big dollar amounts

People trust him so buy these mystery lots, some even pay gift.

Haiku gets suspended

BroncoManning18 comes out as his spokesperson last night, says Haiku asked him to tell everyone lots will not be shipped out and to open Paypal claims for refunds

Everyone who bought lots start freaking out.

And now this thread of theories on what really is going on with Haiku
Old 12-17-2012, 10:04 AM   #261 (permalink)
Banned

Biggest card scam ever????
Someone needs to contact the police
Old 12-17-2012, 10:05 AM   #262 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickha2 View Post
Go back in his threads and look he always said if you pay via gift i will refund you and the lot will be sold to someone else.
Well yea if you're getting 4 figure gift payments, that will raise an eyebrow with Paypal.
Old 12-17-2012, 10:06 AM   #263 (permalink)

Scammed Online? Get Your Money Back
Old 12-17-2012, 10:07 AM   #264 (permalink)
Banned

Holy sh!t I just woke up and this is already 11 pages.
Old 12-17-2012, 10:07 AM   #265 (permalink)
Boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickha2 View Post
No one payed via gift!
Get a clue...

Originally Posted by Braylon1
Yeah god forbid I panic on a 4k+ card that is pending on top of money I paid for him on another deal that he's lied to me on and is dodging me on now for about 10 days. Yeah I should be at total peace with how this is going down..... Oh yeah he convinced me to send gift for the card I'm waiting on so what should I do there for my Paypal claim??? No worries he'll make it all right......

http://s1058.photobucket.com/albums/t403/klay22/
Old 12-17-2012, 10:08 AM   #266 (permalink)

So did Haiku ship everything which was a defined purchase (cards with scans)?

Are only the "mystery lots" not being shipped? Considering they are just "mystery lots", couldn't he just send some 1990 Donruss cards and not face criminal charges?
Old 12-17-2012, 10:09 AM   #267 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by penny1fan View Post
Even if PayPal was sent in form of goods your not fully protected,Someone could close their bank account at anytime with PayPal not even knowing.Money could be cleared out and bank account no longer linked making it impossible for a refund.This has happend to me in the past on eBay.I never recieved a few things and just took a refund for granted until Paypal told me I was SOL.

I sure hope everything gets worked out here but I must say this dude "giving" out all of them beats and other stuff was pretty questionable from the jump.This could be the biggest red flag...as others mentioned it's a great scam tactic to build everyone's trust.

Good luck to both parties but this seems like a bad situation...
This has happened to me multiple times and the reason websites like this one

PayPal Complaints, PayPal Customer Service & eBay Suspension Complaints

Actually are so popular. Anyone thinking they are 100% protected hasn't really done the research of paypal.
Old 12-17-2012, 10:10 AM   #268 (permalink)

It's a pretty simple scam once you build credibility.

If he has a business (Corp or LLC) opens a business PayPal account linked to his business checking account, he can receive all your payments, never send a thing, cash out, and then when the charges get reversed the account goes in the negative. Since its a corp or LLC he wouldn't personally be liable for the negative bank account balance. Just dissolve the corp or wait until the bank account gets sent to collections.
Old 12-17-2012, 10:11 AM   #269 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
I am done, I truly feel like I have been robbed, and then I get ridiculed for being an idiot. I am sorry that I have faith in humanity sometimes. The way it is is not the way God intended it and I dont expect anyone to have sympathy because none of you guys actually know me. I got caught up in it all and thought for just once in life someone was helping me out, that I had a friend I could count on, come to find out I was scammed, lost all my money and now have to explain to my wife that I am an idiot. It is a sad day and a lesson learned, but the truth is, I am the kind of person that will always get tricked by friendship.
Like I said before I really feel for ya. BUT, if you were planning on spending all the money you have to your name on cardboard, You have a problem my friend. This could turn into a real eye opening positive experience. Learn from what happened. Scammed or not I don't believe anyone should ever leave themselves broke to buy cards. Your wife should have been just as upset either way. Look at the big picture and ask yourself if you were in a position to "play" with your cash. Because that's what you were doing. This time you lost.
Old 12-17-2012, 10:11 AM   #270 (permalink)

I don't remember who..but somebody started a thread asking for donation so that they can buy Haiku a high end card for all that he's done for this thread.... boy this thread must be a slap in the face.

I feel bad for any of you that sent him $$$. As long as it wasnt gift you should be alright esp. if sent it using your credit card.
Old 12-17-2012, 10:11 AM   #271 (permalink)

Where is blowout in all of this???? This is taking place on your site and I would think you would try to research this and make a announcement about what going on....

I bought a mystery lot and paid by PayPal goods and credit card... So covered times 2, but I would like to here more details from somebody who can fully research this mess.... Blowout rep where you at???? This turns out to be a scam and gets out to media it's going to look awful for this site.....
Old 12-17-2012, 10:14 AM   #272 (permalink)

Blowout is in no way responsible for this.
Old 12-17-2012, 10:14 AM   #273 (permalink)

Sorry to see this happen to so many, especially this time of year.
I wonder what gatorboyinTN has to say about this. He seemed close to haiku.
Old 12-17-2012, 10:16 AM   #274 (permalink)
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff152380 View Post
Blowout rep where you at???? This turns out to be a scam and gets out to media it's going to look awful for this site.....
No, this could and does happen anywhere. On eBay daily.

But things should and could change. Like maybe limit the amount of giveaways a member can do within a certain time-frame. It's too fast a way for a new member to build credibility.
Old 12-17-2012, 10:16 AM   #275 (permalink)

Anything that takes place under your name you need to at the very least research it for the members..... I'm not claiming they are responsible.... But somebody steals from somebody else in my house... Guess who looks like the bad guy?