Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-17-2012, 10:29 AM   #301 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to wheeler281

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugh View Post
I hope I'm not being naive but I predict that Haiku will come back, refund all the money/and or send the cards and everyone will see they were wrong
we would never know. People could get refunds and the accnt he used would be driven into a negative. Then he just gets a new one and comes back like sorry guys my bad shat happened

the fact he has not logged on and issued the refunds manually whole solely relying on the claim system along with temporary message gopher should be reason enough he should not be welcomed back.
Old 12-17-2012, 10:29 AM   #302 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff152380 View Post
Blowout reaped all the benefits its of haiku free giveaways
What benefits?

BO should just drop the entire B/S/T section. It just creates headaches and doesn't make them any $. Plus it would get rid of most of the "members" who contribute nothing and use the site as nothing but free advertising for their overpriced crap.
Old 12-17-2012, 10:30 AM   #303 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boo View Post
30+ pages...unless someone starts dropping f bombs
Hahaha yea that's likely. Hurry! Someone drop some f bombs. I've already been suspended too much so someone take over for me
Old 12-17-2012, 10:30 AM   #304 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Jones View Post
Especially if the package he ships is labeled Best of Haiku.
Nice...put $20 worth of cards in a $220 pack...same thing as the best of products
Old 12-17-2012, 10:31 AM   #305 (permalink)

If you can't figure out how the most popular member getting thousands of post for his giveaways isn't a benefit for blowout I don't know what to tell you.... Go look up advertising cost
Old 12-17-2012, 10:31 AM   #306 (permalink)

Here's what I've gathered

If you've texted him, you know he has an iphone. Every text we've ever sent has been via imessage

He's called me a few times, I've never called him

Saturday my texts were texts, not imessages

I found that to be weird.

I haven't heard from him in days and I was constantly checking in to see if he was doing alright.

Well, I imessage everyone else, so I know it's his end.

My gut tells me he transferred his cell phone number to a throwaway phone. He turned it off.

I called it a little bit ago, and it goes straight to voicemail and says the customer you are trying to reach has a voicemail box that hasn't been set up yet.

So, it's a stretch, but it's just my gut.

I didn't partake in any of his blind lots. If he is scamming, I did get dooped as well. Not money-wise, but on a personal level. I hope it isn't true, but if it is, sucks for everybody.

One thing was certain, and maybe he actually did like me, was that he told me not to buy any of these holiday lots. He said he wanted me to save my money as he'd have something else for me soon. Maybe he didn't want to scam me.

Anyway, I hope he isn't what everybody is making him out to be.

But if you're a mover and shaker like he is, constantly on a message board, phone not beeping while you're having a 3 hour chat, just seems odd.

I'm sure more details will emerge, but I wish the best to all parties involved.

So who knows. I'll check back later.

If anybody has a last name, see if you can do some research. I unfortunately don't have it. He's stored in my phone as Jay Haiku.

And Jay, if you are reading this....hit me up
Old 12-17-2012, 10:32 AM   #307 (permalink)

Call me a conspiracy theorist but this seems a little weird to me. bxxxx is on a huge pity party asking for a handout from others for his mistake....another scam to con those who feel sorry for him to get more money?

...and apparently only bxxxx is the only one who paid gift, from what i have read anyways. You say well whats the connection there? Looks at all three of there join dates...yep Haik and, bxxxx and all joined june 2012. Are these all one in the same members? bxxxx claim to have personal info n Haiku (phone numbers etc) but don't go to the police with it? Hmm..intresting....

Again this is just my theory....i appollogize in advance if i am wrong

p.s. you must fill in the xxxx's (if you figure it out that means you also believe)

Last edited by lrogge1979; 12-17-2012 at 02:26 PM.
Old 12-17-2012, 10:32 AM   #308 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad View Post
What benefits?

BO should just drop the entire B/S/T section. It just creates headaches and doesn't make them any $. Plus it would get rid of most of the "members" who contribute nothing and use the site as nothing but free advertising for their overpriced crap.
Only benefit I can think of is possible increased traffic to the site.
Old 12-17-2012, 10:32 AM   #309 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickha2 View Post
Its easier said than done. What haiku said the other night was right most of the members on here spend their money down to the last cent in their bank account on cards instead of providing for their families and this is just a hobby not life or death. Lets be honest here alot of us are "addicted" to collecting
And it's true. We've talked about that. Get your priorities straight.
Old 12-17-2012, 10:33 AM   #310 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncomanning18 View Post
I am done, I truly feel like I have been robbed, and then I get ridiculed for being an idiot. I am sorry that I have faith in humanity sometimes. The way it is is not the way God intended it and I dont expect anyone to have sympathy because none of you guys actually know me. I got caught up in it all and thought for just once in life someone was helping me out, that I had a friend I could count on, come to find out I was scammed, lost all my money and now have to explain to my wife that I am an idiot. It is a sad day and a lesson learned, but the truth is, I am the kind of person that will always get tricked by friendship.
I am sorry you lost your money. You are not being ridiculed for being an idiot. Don't beg for money.

Explain to your wife what happened. Sell whatever you can from your cards to recoup your money.

Don't use the word friendship. A friend is soneone who you can call at 3AM when your car broke down and will drive an hour to help you out. If you are truly lucky you will have 5 real friends in life.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/jon-s-box-breaks-and-more
Old 12-17-2012, 10:34 AM   #311 (permalink)

No, not the case at all Irogge, promise you that.
Old 12-17-2012, 10:34 AM   #312 (permalink)
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnarg View Post
One thing was certain, and maybe he actually did like me, was that he told me not to buy any of these holiday lots. He said he wanted me to save my money as he'd have something else for me soon. Maybe he didn't want to scam me.
My apologies to quote you Grant, but if this all turns out for the worse I find this rather intriguing that he engaged in some sort of hold back from taking your money along with the rest.
Old 12-17-2012, 10:35 AM   #313 (permalink)

it is not a huge pity party, I just feel like crap and dont know what else to say
Old 12-17-2012, 10:35 AM   #314 (permalink)

After speaking with a couple members privately whom are directly involved and sifting through this thread, it's fairly obvious you guys got taken for a ride. I truly feel for all of you guys who have lost some fairly large chunks of change. Keep your head up and press on.
Old 12-17-2012, 10:36 AM   #315 (permalink)

On one of my packages he sent back in september i believe he didnt have his exquisite cards on his paypal dc he sent me it said jay morgan.
Old 12-17-2012, 10:37 AM   #316 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncomanning18 View Post
No, not the case at all Irogge, promise you that.
that may be, i have been scammed before so maby im just paranoid now
Old 12-17-2012, 10:38 AM   #317 (permalink)

Quote:
Someone take their package they got from his sales and scan it for a fingerprint then cross reference in the fbi database.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD. STOP posting in this thread.

Old 12-17-2012, 10:38 AM   #318 (permalink)

Well, clearly, Haiku, "Jay", is Jay-Z... and now we know where the money went:

Interview: Jay-Z adds Chicago street artist's work to his art collection - Chicago Tribune

Collecting Contenders QB Autos (Selling these off, lost count), Bryce Harper, and Kyrie Irving - PLEASE don't ship to me in a PWE.
Old 12-17-2012, 10:39 AM   #319 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlzinck View Post
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD. STOP posting in this thread.
Was a joke man
Old 12-17-2012, 10:39 AM   #320 (permalink)

So I don't have to read all 13 pages (I read the first 4..), can somone help me out?

Haiku joins site

Raises feedback

Makes friendships with well respected members and does high end giveaways

Sells mystery lots

Gets suspended and now takes everyones $$

Everyone here is doing a paypal claim or contacting there credit card company

Am I correct?
Old 12-17-2012, 10:40 AM   #321 (permalink)

I feel like a victim, even if it is me being naive and trusting someone, I dont feel bad asking for $1 from someone. Wow what a scam, you lose $1. I feel like I got sucker punched and kicked in the balls. In a perfect world I would love to have $1 from everyone to make up for the amount I was scammed, but I know that is not how it works, but I am not going to feel bad if someone picked me up when I was down
Old 12-17-2012, 10:42 AM   #322 (permalink)

Quote:
On one of my packages he sent back in september i believe he didnt have his exquisite cards on his paypal dc he sent me it said jay morgan.
Rut row Raggy!!! Zoinks!

My whole account has been Fraud. Please read.

I made this account and SCF. I had over 50 feedback on SCF. Until Jay Morgan from

Alexandria, VA

The reason i give you this address so you know where this guy actually lives. He is a con artist. He talked to me like he was a brother to me. I opened my guard and believed all the BS this guy said. He told me were going to make our own site. We will be banking. He acted like he knew everyone in the bussiness including the blowout owner. I let him have my password on paypal and SCF. He made some small deals so i trusted him. Then he got greedy and started selling cards that he didn't own. I had no idea what was going on for 3 weeks. Next thing i knew i was $2400 negative in paypal, hes no where to be found and im kicked off SCF. This guy is dangerous and scammed me over $6500 in cards. Beware. I don't want him to do this to anyone else. You guys can give me a call if you want to here more. Im 18. So i figure he would target younger kids. I feel stupid for barley telling you guys. He messed me up with everything. I don't want this happen to you.

Anybody know what i can do to actual get my paypal back or get some money back from the guy? I have thousands of text messages and DC #'s. I have proof this guy screwed me. Any help would be great. Thanks Brandon
Old 12-17-2012, 10:42 AM   #323 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManInTheMirror View Post
My apologies to quote you Grant, but if this all turns out for the worse I find this rather intriguing that he engaged in some sort of hold back from taking your money along with the rest.
And when I got offered the Brees, he told me if I paid more than the $10, he would refund me my money and never deal with me again so maybe he don't want to scam me either?
Old 12-17-2012, 10:42 AM   #324 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajscards101 View Post
So I don't have to read all 13 pages (I read the first 4..), can somone help me out?

Haiku joins site

Raises feedback

Makes friendships with well respected members and does high end giveaways

Sells mystery lots

Gets suspended and now takes everyones $$

Everyone here is doing a paypal claim or contacting there credit card company

Am I correct?
And according to jeff152380 Blowout is partly to blame because they have not responded to his liking.

Old 12-17-2012, 10:42 AM   #325 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to wheeler281

So I sent him money for a purchase which I recieved. I paid 50 over SV for I wanted it. The address was for an exquisite cards(no real name) and of course had the paypal email. You can search facebook using emails. I entered the email and got a hit for an Exquisite Accessories and Gifts

Last edited by wheeler281; 12-17-2012 at 10:45 AM. Reason: i did get my package wanted to make that clear
Closed Thread