Blowout Cards Forums
Advertise On Forum

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-17-2012, 11:43 AM   #326 (permalink)

When did this thread happen where he was telling people to off themselves?

Posted from Blowoutcards.com App for Android
Old 12-17-2012, 11:43 AM   #327 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sd_navarre View Post
I do belive a page or two back somebody was actually waiting and looking forward to tnarg's comments....
If the guy has been running a legit scam, there no reason to not think that he didnt also have "fake" accounts. (Im not saying that this is fact, just offering as a possibility)

It would be pretty easy, to set up several different accounts, from different computers/IP addresses.

It would also be pretty easy to paint a great picture of myself, and get great feedback pretty quickly, when I'm conducting imaginary transactions with myself via 3 or 4 "ghost" accounts.
Old 12-17-2012, 11:43 AM   #328 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncomanning18 View Post
I feel like a victim, even if it is me being naive and trusting someone, I dont feel bad asking for $1 from someone. Wow what a scam, you lose $1. I feel like I got sucker punched and kicked in the balls. In a perfect world I would love to have $1 from everyone to make up for the amount I was scammed, but I know that is not how it works, but I am not going to feel bad if someone picked me up when I was down
Just curious but how much money are you out? Must be a large sum to keep asking for money...
Old 12-17-2012, 11:44 AM   #329 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickha2 View Post
On one of my packages he sent back in september i believe he didnt have his exquisite cards on his paypal dc he sent me it said jay morgan.

From a BO basketball thread in March 2012 in regards to "Jay Morgan"

"This is Jim Neubauer, Brandons dad. What happened to use was a older guy befriended Brandon over many months. In many ways he made it look like he had a lot of money and a great job. We now know this is not true. He tricked Brandon by telling him they would open there own website. He said he would supply the cash if Brandon supply's the cards and misc. Brandon supplied this guy, Jay Morgan some $6,000 plus worth of cards. A while aftr that the guy quit making contact with Brandon. We did not know anything was wrong until I went to use my Pay Pay and it would not work. When I called them I figured out what was going on. The guy was selling the cards, collecting the money, but not shipping the cards. I have tried to contact this guy, but he will not answer. I have not been able to get any help from law enforcement. The local police will not make a report or do nything to help. We have tried internet fraud, but they are so busy and have much bigger things to handle. I have talked to lawyers in this guys area of Washington DC, but they want big cash to look into it with no promise that they can find out anything. He did con and trick Brandon. I have spent hours trying to get something done. Neither Pay Pal or E-bay will help me. Because of this I have also has my Pay Pal and E-bay accout canceled after having 100% positive feedback, so as you can see this is no joke. I cannot stand thieves and con artests, but as we all know they are out there and they know it is tough to be caught. I get scam'ed on everything I put for sale on E-bay. Brandon just turned 18. He has been collecting since he was 5 years old. He loves collecting and all the friends he has made all over the United States. Don't forget, we lost $6,000 in cards and that hurts. If anyone wants to call me let me know. This is hard to explain in a short letter. If you send me your number I will be glad to call you on my dime and tell you some of the details. Thanks for reading, Jim Neubauer"
Old 12-17-2012, 11:44 AM   #330 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierrethomasfan View Post
And when I got offered the Brees, he told me if I paid more than the $10, he would refund me my money and never deal with me again so maybe he don't want to scam me either?
He was building up rep. He knew you would tell people so that would help him appear giving.

Last edited by ManInTheMirror; 12-17-2012 at 11:50 AM.
Old 12-17-2012, 11:44 AM   #331 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by danimal View Post
Rut row Raggy!!! Zoinks!

My whole account has been Fraud. Please read.

I made this account and SCF. I had over 50 feedback on SCF. Until Jay Morgan from

Alexandria, VA

The reason i give you this address so you know where this guy actually lives. He is a con artist. He talked to me like he was a brother to me. I opened my guard and believed all the BS this guy said. He told me were going to make our own site. We will be banking. He acted like he knew everyone in the bussiness including the blowout owner. I let him have my password on paypal and SCF. He made some small deals so i trusted him. Then he got greedy and started selling cards that he didn't own. I had no idea what was going on for 3 weeks. Next thing i knew i was $2400 negative in paypal, hes no where to be found and im kicked off SCF. This guy is dangerous and scammed me over $6500 in cards. Beware. I don't want him to do this to anyone else. You guys can give me a call if you want to here more. Im 18. So i figure he would target younger kids. I feel stupid for barley telling you guys. He messed me up with everything. I don't want this happen to you.

Anybody know what i can do to actual get my paypal back or get some money back from the guy? I have thousands of text messages and DC #'s. I have proof this guy screwed me. Any help would be great. Thanks Brandon
Oh man this is NOT ending well
Old 12-17-2012, 11:44 AM   #332 (permalink)

Look at the posts analytically made by stearclear and his join date. "Go get your popcorn" ?

Last edited by 78yankees; 12-17-2012 at 11:52 AM.
Old 12-17-2012, 11:45 AM   #333 (permalink)

Quote:
I feel like a victim, even if it is me being naive and trusting someone, I dont feel bad asking for $1 from someone. Wow what a scam, you lose $1. I feel like I got sucker punched and kicked in the balls. In a perfect world I would love to have $1 from everyone to make up for the amount I was scammed, but I know that is not how it works, but I am not going to feel bad if someone picked me up when I was down
Not trying to kick you while you are down man, but the best thing you can do is accept the situation you are in and swallow the painful lesson in trusting people on the internet. Sell some of your cards, let your wife know you made a mistake, and press on. Life is a cold, hard place and asking for handouts isn't going to give you any resolve.
Old 12-17-2012, 11:45 AM   #334 (permalink)

Quote:
The problem is that you are asking. You are preying on someone's pity for you. Are you going to starve without the money you spent? No. Its the same as someone who is on the street corner begging. There is plenty of avenues for people in need to get the items they require for survival, there is no need for them to panhandle UNLESS they want to take from people with means.

I wish this did not happen to you. No one does. Now, you need to pull up your britches, accept this has happened to you, and better yourself. You are not growing as a human being by sitting there begging for a handout.

If the BO community decided to join forces and assist those who are in need because of the actions of one (assuming these actions were indeed malicious) , then you should be grateful for the GIFT the community gives you. Do not go around asking for GIFTS. Its rude.
1) 13 UD Nationals Infinite

Last edited by marinocollector; 12-17-2012 at 11:48 AM.
Old 12-17-2012, 11:45 AM   #335 (permalink)

Old 12-17-2012, 11:46 AM   #336 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickha2 View Post
On one of my packages he sent back in september i believe he didnt have his exquisite cards on his paypal dc he sent me it said jay morgan.
If this is correct and you correlate that with the ship from address (considering it closest to home), here are the hits:

http://www.spokeo.com/search?q=Jay+M...e#O+Fallon,+IL
Old 12-17-2012, 11:46 AM   #337 (permalink)

Quote:
I would go to your WIFE or friends for that kind of support man. Continuing to post is probably not the best thing for you at this time. I'd be working my butt off to get that money back from PayPal. Escalate the situation, get a NO from the top person before you give up on getting your money back.
Old 12-17-2012, 11:46 AM   #338 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by danimal View Post
Rut row Raggy!!! Zoinks!

My whole account has been Fraud. Please read.

I made this account and SCF. I had over 50 feedback on SCF. Until Jay Morgan from

Alexandria, VA

The reason i give you this address so you know where this guy actually lives. He is a con artist. He talked to me like he was a brother to me. I opened my guard and believed all the BS this guy said. He told me were going to make our own site. We will be banking. He acted like he knew everyone in the bussiness including the blowout owner. I let him have my password on paypal and SCF. He made some small deals so i trusted him. Then he got greedy and started selling cards that he didn't own. I had no idea what was going on for 3 weeks. Next thing i knew i was $2400 negative in paypal, hes no where to be found and im kicked off SCF. This guy is dangerous and scammed me over $6500 in cards. Beware. I don't want him to do this to anyone else. You guys can give me a call if you want to here more. Im 18. So i figure he would target younger kids. I feel stupid for barley telling you guys. He messed me up with everything. I don't want this happen to you.

Anybody know what i can do to actual get my paypal back or get some money back from the guy? I have thousands of text messages and DC #'s. I have proof this guy screwed me. Any help would be great. Thanks Brandon
Woah...Alexandria, VA?

I am in Northern VA also

For those who had his phone #, what area code was used?

Also, (again I am not reading the whole thread)... What was the address on his paypal account?

Also, a guess may be is, his photobucket was BuckNineThreePC. When it was public last week (maybe still is) I found a picture of a new car in it labeled "birthday present!!"...Possibly he inherited the money somehow? Just a thought

I do not know if he had a wife or kids, I remmeber a pic he posted a while ago of someone and an exotic pet...
Old 12-17-2012, 11:46 AM   #339 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonManci View Post
can I get a link to that thread?
In a great mood and Holiday Lots... Part.II

Here's link to where all this started
Old 12-17-2012, 11:47 AM   #340 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorsharp79 View Post
I want to say i knew him on SCF thru a different name as his photobucket id is BuckNineThreePC which sounded familiar...anyone know?
does anyone here remember his user id on SCF? it is killing me...even if it was haiku this time, it was something before all this happened...just cannot remember what
Old 12-17-2012, 11:47 AM   #341 (permalink)

Please Pray for my best friend

BO is almost full of too much drama for this old man...
Old 12-17-2012, 11:49 AM   #342 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorsharp79 View Post
does anyone here remember his user id on SCF? it is killing me...even if it was haiku this time, it was something before all this happened...just cannot remember what
I searched his photobucket id over at SCF and got no results

Although I though I remember seeing him post over at FCB every now and then
Old 12-17-2012, 11:49 AM   #343 (permalink)

Sorry guys, wasnt trying to be rude, just really hard to swallow.
Old 12-17-2012, 11:51 AM   #344 (permalink)

I also remember him saying he rented out a house in northbrook Illinois so maybe there is a way to match the names up.
Old 12-17-2012, 11:51 AM   #345 (permalink)
Banned

Does anyone have an e mail? I can search the members on my site to see if he is registered.
Old 12-17-2012, 11:54 AM   #346 (permalink)

Quote:
I think that, for your own good, you need to pick yourself up, bro. We all make mistakes and do stupid things. You can't blame anyone else for your mistake; man up, accept it, and move on.

Anybody giving you a dollar would only be teaching you that it's okay to mess up and that others will always be willing to cover for your mistakes.

If you do this, you will have gained something that no amount of money can provide - the ability to command respect.

The people that I admire and respect the most are not people that make zero mistakes; it is the people that have made huge mistakes but were willing to work hard and make amends to recover from those mistakes.
Old 12-17-2012, 11:55 AM   #347 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierrethomasfan View Post
He is...just give him a chance to explain. He had something tragic happen in his family so he's not gonna be just reading a card forum all day
The tragedy was made up. He is claiming he had a miscarriage. Its a typical scammer move - use an excuse that no on would dare question (like a miscarriage), then use the down time to cover your tracks...then BOOM he is gone like a ghost.
Old 12-17-2012, 11:56 AM   #348 (permalink)
Banned

here is another link. If this is him, this guy is a pro!

http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=133124

Last edited by RonManci; 12-17-2012 at 12:00 PM.
Old 12-17-2012, 11:56 AM   #349 (permalink)
Boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManInTheMirror View Post
Please Pray for my best friend

BO is almost full of too much drama for this old man...
So it was Haiku's house that burned down?

http://s1058.photobucket.com/albums/t403/klay22/
Old 12-17-2012, 11:57 AM   #350 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 78yankees View Post
Look at the posts analytically made by stearclear and his join date. "Go get your popcorn" ?
Wowzers!!!!
Closed Thread