Blowout Cards Forums
Summer Sale

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-20-2012, 04:01 PM   #3676 (permalink)
Member
 
xarchmadanx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Pittsburgh
Posts: 1,317
Default

T - 08:00 and counting....

Bring me your RARE Emmanuel Sanders cards ASAP!
__________________
If you can't pay the same day that we come to a deal, then forget it, and let us both move on.
xarchmadanx is offline  
Old 12-20-2012, 04:01 PM   #3677 (permalink)
Member
 
msumarr54's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Lansing, MI
Posts: 6,591
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnarg View Post
I stated who broncomanning18 is in my above post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwasian View Post
tnarg, hows your stomach feel man? platinum plus you want to chime in? ya'll want to prove me wrong so I can drop the bomb on you and have you running out ya front door?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwasian View Post
your a liar.........
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwasian View Post
absolutely, let the thief get nervous and come hang himself....... the evidence is about to hit him in the face as soon as he shows up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwasian View Post
sit right here, I want you to see the thief drown in his own lies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwasian View Post
where you guys at? hello??? where are the footsoldiers................quiet as a mouse?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwasian View Post
not only did tnarg know broncomanning18 as jay, but haiku lied and said he spent 1700 with you?

http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/3659525-post28.html

http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/3659543-post32.html



from this thread............

Turquoise Saturday Super Sale! -With Free stuff!!!(Part1.5}


over a month ago?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwasian View Post
lets just say this, I have proof positive that broncomanning18 is haiku......

tnarg seems to be too close to this person not to know? wouldn't you say?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwasian View Post
do you or do you not know this person directly? and call this person by jay?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwasian View Post
I will admit, as I was saying all along, I was fishing for other people to come out who were involved, and seeing what people would say to connect anyone. I do not currently have any info of grant being involved, just to clear that up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwasian View Post
I don't need any credibility. i'm not attempting to build a rep. Im putting out info, you do with it what you like. I don't catch crooks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwasian View Post
there was evidence somewhat leading to other people involved, as far as bronco being called jay, and knowing him early on the site. that's another story that doesn't directly pertain to whats being said, unless I have 100% evidence on something Im not going to post it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WilsonValdez View Post
Seriously, you guys were listening to this **REMOVED**:




EVERYTHING he has put out has been BS. He just keeps speaking like he knows something for a fact, teasing some big bomb shell and then it comes out that he knows nothing. WHy people keep listening to this idiot, is beyond me.



PS-

yup......................that just about sums it up...................................

looks like SOMEONE had an agenda........................
__________________
COLLECTING AL KALINE AND ALL DETROIT TIGERS

SPARTY ON!
msumarr54 is offline  
Old 12-20-2012, 04:02 PM   #3678 (permalink)
Member
 
tnarg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Banned
Posts: 12,616
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by xarchmadanx View Post
T - 08:00 and counting....

Bring me your RARE Emmanuel Sanders cards ASAP!
the world is not ending
__________________
Erik Thornton > Adam Thornton
tnarg is offline  
Old 12-20-2012, 04:02 PM   #3679 (permalink)
Member
 
monkeymcgee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: VA
Posts: 7,191
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wesnilevirus View Post
I'm going to put this out there again
We need a Hall of Shame after this ish is done
__________________
Collecting: money in the bank
monkeymcgee is offline  
Old 12-20-2012, 04:02 PM   #3680 (permalink)
Member
 
WilsonValdez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Temporarily Suspended
Posts: 9,460
Default

^^^^^ Absolutely Pathetic (msumarr's post). That about sums up this ENTIRE thread.
__________________
Check out my mis/underpriced COMC account; My laziness is your gain! Over 2000 items, all 4 sports.
- **Now running a 35% off sale**.
WilsonValdez is offline  
Old 12-20-2012, 04:02 PM   #3681 (permalink)
Member
 
dbo808's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: HI
Posts: 1,412
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by naQa23 View Post
Well if haiku is broncomanning here is his photo

Jason *Temporarily removing private info*

photobucket kdg201



Maybe this is how he made all his money, selling these on ebay:

VigRX Plus Penis Enlargement Enhancement 1 Month Supply Discreet Shipping | eBay
This is definitely broncos ebay look at the carpet again.


kdg201 | eBay
__________________
TORREY SMITH SUPERCOLLECTOR (80 AUTOS) ALSO PC ANY AND ALL RAVENS
http://s895.photobucket.com/user/dbo808/library/FOR%20TRADE%20FOR%20SALE?sort=6&page=0
dbo808 is online now  
Old 12-20-2012, 04:02 PM   #3682 (permalink)
Member
 
Qwasian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Central Virginia
Posts: 9,598
Default

I had an agenda? what agenda was that? I don't even know tnarg
__________________
Collecting Football: GENO SMITH / E.J. MANUEL / Giovani Bernard / Cordarrelle Patterson / Eddie Lacy / Andrew Luck / Russell Wilson Basketball: Michael Carter Williams / Bradley Beal / Blake Griffin / Paul George / Damian Lillard / WNBA: Skylar Diggins
Qwasian is online now  
Old 12-20-2012, 04:02 PM   #3683 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 72
Default

All taken care of...

Last edited by TheCatch84; 12-20-2012 at 04:06 PM.
TheCatch84 is offline  
Old 12-20-2012, 04:03 PM   #3684 (permalink)
Member
 
BeingJustin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Boonies
Posts: 2,594
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwasian View Post
there was evidence somewhat leading to other people involved, as far as bronco being called jay, and knowing him early on the site. that's another story that doesn't directly pertain to whats being said, unless I have 100% evidence on something Im not going to post it.
There's evidence that your a $hitty artist but does that stop you.
Is your gut turning yet? Ready to $hit flames for the BS gas you sip on?
__________________
Pİ: Eric Bledsoe & Evan Turner
Buİket: http://s1222.photobucket.com/albums/dd493/BeingJustin5/
BeingJustin is offline  
Old 12-20-2012, 04:03 PM   #3685 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 3,242
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnarg View Post
It's okay. Thanks for chiming in, but it's fine. People's guards are up. But the people who know me know me.
who are you
migraine is offline  
Old 12-20-2012, 04:03 PM   #3686 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 3,141
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwasian View Post
there was evidence somewhat leading to other people involved, as far as bronco being called jay, and knowing him early on the site. that's another story that doesn't directly pertain to whats being said, unless I have 100% evidence on something Im not going to post it.
100% evidence? like you had with grant.

Back on the ignore list.....
sdoug76 is offline  
Old 12-20-2012, 04:03 PM   #3687 (permalink)
Member
 
wesnilevirus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,414
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeymcgee View Post
We need a Hall of Shame after this ish is done
This thread is the hall of shame. I need to find a way to get banned so I can stop reading. can't. stop. reading.

I will never be able to make fun of someone who enjoys watching trash like jersey shore.
wesnilevirus is offline  
Old 12-20-2012, 04:04 PM   #3688 (permalink)
Member
 
Qwasian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Central Virginia
Posts: 9,598
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbo808 View Post
This is definitely broncos ebay look at the carpet again.


kdg201 | eBay


it's well known that is his ebay, he posted the john wall nt to it and then removed it, which was frasers card.
__________________
Collecting Football: GENO SMITH / E.J. MANUEL / Giovani Bernard / Cordarrelle Patterson / Eddie Lacy / Andrew Luck / Russell Wilson Basketball: Michael Carter Williams / Bradley Beal / Blake Griffin / Paul George / Damian Lillard / WNBA: Skylar Diggins
Qwasian is online now  
Old 12-20-2012, 04:04 PM   #3689 (permalink)
Member
 
monkeymcgee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: VA
Posts: 7,191
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwasian View Post
I had an agenda? what agenda was that? I don't even know tnarg
Dude, seriously

STFU
and
GTFO of this thread

You've lost your privileges in this thread and that's saying something.
__________________
Collecting: money in the bank
monkeymcgee is offline  
Old 12-20-2012, 04:05 PM   #3690 (permalink)
Member
 
Qwasian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Central Virginia
Posts: 9,598
Default

..........................
__________________
Collecting Football: GENO SMITH / E.J. MANUEL / Giovani Bernard / Cordarrelle Patterson / Eddie Lacy / Andrew Luck / Russell Wilson Basketball: Michael Carter Williams / Bradley Beal / Blake Griffin / Paul George / Damian Lillard / WNBA: Skylar Diggins

Last edited by Qwasian; 12-20-2012 at 04:38 PM.
Qwasian is online now  
Old 12-20-2012, 04:05 PM   #3691 (permalink)
Member
 
msumarr54's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Lansing, MI
Posts: 6,591
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwasian View Post
I had an agenda? what agenda was that? I don't even know tnarg
I'm just WAITNG for this bombshell............this was basically your gameplan:

1. Pick names posting in this thread
2. Find thread with them + Haikus name
3. Post in current thread about a bombshell revelation
4. Hope they sing like a canary
5. ????????
6. Profit

Good sleuth work there..................very impressive
__________________
COLLECTING AL KALINE AND ALL DETROIT TIGERS

SPARTY ON!
msumarr54 is offline  
Old 12-20-2012, 04:06 PM   #3692 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: sj
Posts: 954
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCatch84 View Post
Listen guys, I understand I have no rep here. I think I just stumbled onto something big and need someone to PM me. NO BS, NO JOKE.
............

Last edited by sjscout; 12-20-2012 at 04:14 PM.
sjscout is offline  
Old 12-20-2012, 04:06 PM   #3693 (permalink)
Member
 
monkeymcgee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: VA
Posts: 7,191
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwasian View Post
I cracked this entire case and get flamed for it?
You dragged another member through the mud for no good reason other than you wanted to see what would happen.

How are we supposed to take that?

If you've got some real evidence, then okay, but WTF was that?
__________________
Collecting: money in the bank
monkeymcgee is offline  
Old 12-20-2012, 04:06 PM   #3694 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 496
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by naQa23 View Post
Well if haiku is broncomanning here is his photo

Jason *Temporarily removing private info*

photobucket kdg201



Maybe this is how he made all his money, selling these on ebay:

VigRX Plus Penis Enlargement Enhancement 1 Month Supply Discreet Shipping | eBay
This post is a joke, it's just showing how dumb Q is. I knew the guy from another forum years ago, he's just a @@@@ starter and well.... he's started a bunch of @@@@. Just ignore him, he will eventually go away....

Last edited by naQa23; 12-20-2012 at 04:09 PM.
naQa23 is offline  
Old 12-20-2012, 04:07 PM   #3695 (permalink)
Inactive Account
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: TEXAS
Posts: 3,049
Default

***** Will only give******** this*********

Last edited by TSJCT; 12-20-2012 at 04:27 PM.
TSJCT is offline  
Old 12-20-2012, 04:07 PM   #3696 (permalink)
Member
 
xarchmadanx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Pittsburgh
Posts: 1,317
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnarg View Post
the world is not ending
If you seriously think that I was under the assumption the world was ending, then why would I be requesting to make some trade/buying moves?



On a real note along those lines..

It has been almost 2000 years since the Christian faithfuls have been awaiting the return of Jesus Christ.


Every year, most people wait for a special day. (birthday, Xmas, 4th of July)
Regardless if anything happens or not, you still have to respect the fact that we are going to be able to witness what an entire civilization was waiting for 2600 years ago.
__________________
If you can't pay the same day that we come to a deal, then forget it, and let us both move on.
xarchmadanx is offline  
Old 12-20-2012, 04:07 PM   #3697 (permalink)
Member
 
Qwasian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Central Virginia
Posts: 9,598
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeymcgee View Post
You dragged another member through the mud for no good reason other than you wanted to see what would happen.

How are we supposed to take that?

If you've got some real evidence, then okay, but WTF was that?
..........................
__________________
Collecting Football: GENO SMITH / E.J. MANUEL / Giovani Bernard / Cordarrelle Patterson / Eddie Lacy / Andrew Luck / Russell Wilson Basketball: Michael Carter Williams / Bradley Beal / Blake Griffin / Paul George / Damian Lillard / WNBA: Skylar Diggins

Last edited by Qwasian; 12-20-2012 at 04:38 PM.
Qwasian is online now  
Old 12-20-2012, 04:08 PM   #3698 (permalink)
Member
 
ManInTheMirror's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Austin, Texas
Posts: 34,154
Default

weeeeeeeeeeeee
ManInTheMirror is online now  
Old 12-20-2012, 04:09 PM   #3699 (permalink)
Member
 
jimssouvenirs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Charleston, SC
Posts: 5,544
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwasian View Post
it's well known that is his ebay, he posted the john wall nt to it and then removed it, which was frasers card.
RGIII? approves of this thread

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2012-Robert-...item5aec7329f8

__________________
Theme of the Night: Song Lyrics
jimssouvenirs is offline  
Old 12-20-2012, 04:09 PM   #3700 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 1,774
Default

If i type on the computer, then i can see my words on the computer, and everyone else can see my words on the computer too
thenwhatjk is offline  
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/member-sales-trade-feedback/415488-haiku-suspended-rumors-massive-scam-emerge.html
Posted By For Type Date
Net54baseball id "Sportscollector" - Page 10 - Net54baseball.com Forums This thread Refback 05-31-2013 09:10 AM
Net54baseball id "Sportscollector" - Page 10 - Net54baseball.com Forums This thread Refback 05-31-2013 08:46 AM
Net54baseball id "Sportscollector" - Page 10 - Net54baseball.com Forums This thread Refback 05-31-2013 07:02 AM
Net54baseball id "Sportscollector" - Page 10 - Net54baseball.com Forums This thread Refback 05-31-2013 12:03 AM
Net54baseball id "Sportscollector" - Page 10 - Net54baseball.com Forums This thread Refback 05-31-2013 12:02 AM
Collectors Universe Forums - OUCH! Big doings over on Blowout. 23K scammalammadingdong This thread Refback 04-27-2013 09:33 PM
Possibly one of the most elaborate card scams ever? - Page 19 This thread Refback 02-25-2013 10:21 AM
Possibly one of the most elaborate card scams ever? - Page 18 This thread Refback 01-09-2013 10:58 AM
Possibly one of the most elaborate card scams ever? - Page 17 This thread Refback 01-07-2013 10:23 AM
Possibly one of the most elaborate card scams ever? - Page 15 This thread Refback 01-07-2013 12:01 AM
Collectors Universe Forums - OUCH! Big doings over on Blowout. 23K scammalammadingdong This thread Refback 01-03-2013 07:02 PM
Possibly one of the most elaborate card scams ever? - Page 8 This thread Refback 12-27-2012 05:39 PM
Possibly one of the most elaborate card scams ever? - Page 3 This thread Refback 12-24-2012 07:05 PM
Possibly one of the most elaborate card scams ever? - Page 16 This thread Refback 12-23-2012 11:04 PM
Possibly one of the most elaborate card scams ever? - Page 14 This thread Refback 12-23-2012 02:06 PM
Card Forum Member Takes 23k and Runs! Scam! - Game Used Forums This thread Refback 12-22-2012 09:00 PM
Possibly one of the most elaborate card scams ever? - Page 13 This thread Refback 12-22-2012 06:46 PM
Card Forum Member Takes 23k and Runs! Scam! - Game Used Forums This thread Refback 12-22-2012 04:43 PM
Possibly one of the most elaborate card scams ever? - Page 5 This thread Refback 12-22-2012 04:15 AM
Card Forum Member Takes 23k and Runs! Scam! - Game Used Forums This thread Refback 12-21-2012 08:43 PM
Possibly one of the most elaborate card scams ever? - Page 2 This thread Refback 12-21-2012 05:23 PM
Possibly one of the most elaborate card scams ever? - Page 12 This thread Refback 12-21-2012 09:56 AM
Huge card scam This thread Refback 12-21-2012 12:44 AM
Possibly one of the most elaborate card scams ever? - Page 10 This thread Refback 12-21-2012 12:09 AM
Possibly one of the most elaborate card scams ever? This thread Refback 12-20-2012 11:06 PM
Huge card scam This thread Refback 12-20-2012 10:47 PM
Possibly one of the most elaborate card scams ever? - Page 11 This thread Refback 12-20-2012 05:53 PM
Major fraud Thread over on Blowout.com - The Collectors Group This thread Refback 12-20-2012 02:38 PM
Card Forum Member Takes 23k and Runs! Scam! - Game Used Forums This thread Refback 12-20-2012 01:14 PM
Card Forum Member Takes 23k and Runs! Scam! - Game Used Forums This thread Refback 12-20-2012 12:53 PM
Card Forum Member Takes 23k and Runs! Scam! - Game Used Forums This thread Refback 12-20-2012 12:40 PM
Major fraud Thread over on Blowout.com - The Collectors Group This thread Refback 12-19-2012 06:15 PM
Major fraud Thread over on Blowout.com - The Collectors Group This thread Refback 12-19-2012 09:40 AM
1939 Foto Fun Baseball Box Find, Two Cases of Hobby Shenanigans This thread Pingback 12-19-2012 12:24 AM
Major fraud Thread over on Blowout.com - The Collectors Group This thread Refback 12-18-2012 09:45 PM
Collectors Universe Forums - OUCH! Big doings over on Blowout. 23K scammalammadingdong This thread Refback 12-18-2012 12:56 AM
Collectors Universe Forums - OUCH! Big doings over on Blowout. 23K scammalammadingdong This thread Refback 12-17-2012 10:57 PM
Major fraud Thread over on Blowout.com - The Collectors Group This thread Refback 12-17-2012 10:10 PM
Major fraud Thread over on Blowout.com - The Collectors Group This thread Refback 12-17-2012 10:04 PM
Possibly one of the most elaborate card scams ever? This thread Pingback 12-17-2012 06:41 PM
============ The Morning Thread ============ - Page 7 This thread Pingback 12-17-2012 04:16 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:40 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright İ 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.