Blowout Cards Forums
Advertise On Forum

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-20-2012, 05:08 PM   #3776 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 37Jetson View Post
Does the carpet match the drapes?
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbensbff View Post
Unfortunately no

And Haikus vagina smelled like curry
Wait, Jay Morgan is Indian? I thought he was a black Oriental who posed as tnarg and was in the Air Force with a UPS mailbox? And his wife teaches school while he writes bad poetry? All while a crapass rapper throws out baseless accusations? See what I did there? Just tied it all up nice and neat for those who desire cliff notes? You all are welcome.....I don't do smiley faces or emoticons. I'm a grown man!
Old 12-20-2012, 05:10 PM   #3777 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossman View Post
Wait, Jay Morgan is Indian? I thought he was a black Oriental who posed as tnarg and was in the Air Force with a UPS mailbox? And his wife teaches school while he writes bad poetry? All while a crapass rapper throws out baseless accusations? See what I did there? Just tied it all up nice and neat for those who desire cliff notes? You all are welcome.....I don't do smiley faces or emoticons. I'm a grown man!
Don't forget he drives or knows someone who drives a white rice burner and a black Bentley.
Old 12-20-2012, 05:11 PM   #3778 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossman View Post
Yes, I see it now. Pretty much somes everything up.

Mr. Irrelevant: The choice of Aaron Hernandez with the 180th pick gave ImNOTDanShakespeare the worst pick of the last round in terms of projected points.
Old 12-20-2012, 05:19 PM   #3779 (permalink)

I formally apologize to anyone I offended, I will not put anymore info on the forum, and move on from the topic, please accept my apology if I offended you.
Old 12-20-2012, 05:22 PM   #3780 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeymcgee View Post
He insinuated that another member of this board was part of a criminal conspiracy with self-admitted ZERO proof of that fact.

I know we don't have a code of conduct on here and there are too many a-holes here for us all to be expected to act like gentlemen, but that's way, way, waaaaaaaaaaaay out of bounds.

If you don't think that affects your view of his judgment, then okay. But it does affect my view of him.
Okay--Qwasian explained to me via PM where he was coming from with the tnarg stuff. I disagree with the tactic, but it wasn't based on nothing like I thought he was saying. I misunderstood the point he was making with that.
Old 12-20-2012, 05:24 PM   #3781 (permalink)

Just called Paypal and received a refund. As soon as the associate looked at the case she said I will go ahead and issue your refund right now. I'd love to stick around and watch if anything else comes of this but damn it was brain frying!! I hope everyone else gets there money back and those that were in on it get handled appropriately but I am glad that my refund is final and I can move on. I'm not even interested in entering giveaways anymore. I am impressed by the determination of everyone on here though to be able to come together and dig some things up. Who knows if this will ever be "final" Good luck to those that pursue this further. My last thought reminds me of Burn Notice. I think that one person created the accounts of Haiku and the 3 people that everyone has been questioning from the start.(Bronco,Sake,and Allstar) Everytime someone got close to pinning something solid on any of the 3 names in question they were "burned" and went away from the situation. This would take alot of work to run 4 accounts and keep things going but we've all seen how much someone had there sh*t together to pull this off. This may have been a mentioned theory already and I'm sorry if it was. I haven't followed along much at work today.
Old 12-20-2012, 05:24 PM   #3782 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwasian View Post
I formally apologize to anyone I offended, I will not put anymore info on the forum, and move on from the topic, please accept my apology if I offended you.
Playing the victim card now.... Oh man, please everyone feel bad for me. Accept my apologize.

Mr. Irrelevant: The choice of Aaron Hernandez with the 180th pick gave ImNOTDanShakespeare the worst pick of the last round in terms of projected points.
Old 12-20-2012, 05:25 PM   #3783 (permalink)

Ok people, I decided to call Broncomanning18 and actually find out for myself, rather than just speculate.

I like to think I’m a very good judge of character…I talked to him for about 40 minutes. He was incredibly genuine, he was COMPLETELY open with every piece of information (there was not an ounce of hesitation in anything he said). He is clearly very, very distraught by all of this…and it’s only made worse by the fact that everyone thinks he is in on it.

This guy was 100% open in every facet….I think it’s incredibly difficult for him to explain the situation in a short form (ie. forum post) fashion, which could explain why he is coming off so poorly in text.

Please, if you really still have doubts, give the guy a call yourself. PM Me and I will give you his #. He is not hiding; he is just lost by all the accusations. Talk to him on the phone…he will answer every single question you have. If he was truly involved, what would he gain by being so open?

From our conversation, I will say with 99.999% certainty that this guy was NOT in on it, other than being an incredibly trusting dupe, who was incredibly naïve to what he considered a true friend. I am so certain of this; I am willing to put my entire reputation on the line for the guy. If it is found (concretely) that he is involved (which I believe there to be a 0% chance), I will request to have my account banned. You can hold me to that.

(Again, if you are still skeptical, give the guy a call yourself, and get your questions answered directly…he is not hiding.)

Old 12-20-2012, 05:25 PM   #3784 (permalink)

Quote:
No, legitamte information is fine...

Just not lies you make up trying to "smoke people out"
Old 12-20-2012, 05:37 PM   #3785 (permalink)
Banned

By my very nature, it is difficult for me to except I will not get the "truth" or be able to find out if what I believe is in fact true.

Even if haiku is bob is teddy KGB etc. Thier will always be questions unanswered.
Old 12-20-2012, 05:41 PM   #3786 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilsonValdez View Post

Ok people, I decided to call Broncomanning18 and actually find out for myself, rather than just speculate.

I like to think I’m a very good judge of character…I talked to him for about 40 minutes. He was incredibly genuine, he was COMPLETELY open with every piece of information (there was not an ounce of hesitation in anything he said). He is clearly very, very distraught by all of this…and it’s only made worse by the fact that everyone thinks he is in on it.

This guy was 100% open in every facet….I think it’s incredibly difficult for him to explain the situation in a short form (ie. forum post) fashion, which could explain why he is coming off so poorly in text.

Please, if you really still have doubts, give the guy a call yourself. PM Me and I will give you his #. He is not hiding; he is just lost by all the accusations. Talk to him on the phone…he will answer every single question you have. If he was truly involved, what would he gain by being so open?

From our conversation, I will say with 99.999% certainty that this guy was NOT in on it, other than being an incredibly trusting dupe, who was incredibly naïve to what he considered a true friend. I am so certain of this; I am willing to put my entire reputation on the line for the guy. If it is found (concretely) that he is involved (which I believe there to be a 0% chance), I will request to have my account banned. You can hold me to that.

(Again, if you are still skeptical, give the guy a call yourself, and get your questions answered directly…he is not hiding.)

+1...........
Old 12-20-2012, 05:47 PM   #3787 (permalink)
Banned

Send a message via AIM to CaptainBOHICA

Quote:

[/B][/SIZE]
yes.. because no one ever in the history of life has never told a lie OVER THE PHONE.
Old 12-20-2012, 05:53 PM   #3788 (permalink)

Quote:

Agreed. A few details that came out led me to decide he was actually being set up. I've PM'd him and he's been quite direct and honest. I don't know why he allowed himself to be duped, but I wish him the best and wouldn't hesitate to do a deal with him in the future (trades, he would have to send first hahaha)
Old 12-20-2012, 05:56 PM   #3789 (permalink)

Nobody can know for sure...

But that email from "Haiku" to pdawson made me believe that these guys might be innocent, and i stress the word might.

Nobody would come out and admit that stuff in an email, and if Broncomanning is Haiku like alot of you are claiming why would he send that email?

Last edited by Wings; 12-20-2012 at 05:59 PM.
Old 12-20-2012, 06:00 PM   #3790 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainBOHICA View Post
yes.. because no one ever in the history of life has never told a lie OVER THE PHONE.
I hope this is wrong.

Meaning I'm more then sure this is correct.

Last edited by BeingJustin; 12-20-2012 at 06:16 PM.
Old 12-20-2012, 06:02 PM   #3791 (permalink)

Haiku have been known to be a sweet talker on the phone. Hmmmm.....
Old 12-20-2012, 06:13 PM   #3792 (permalink)

This bronco guy is innocent like that? wow easy targets
Old 12-20-2012, 06:15 PM   #3793 (permalink)

3 Days
Nearly 3,800 unique posts
120,000+ views

And we are no closer to knowing what really happened in Haiku-gate.
Concentrating on my personal collection. Please drop me a PM if you have any of the following for sale: Topps Football 1956-1959; 1961-1968; Philadelphia Football 1964-1967, Autographs of Baseball/Football Vintage Stars and Hall of Famers (especially on card autos), 1990's Topps Chrome Refractor Inserts of all sports.
Old 12-20-2012, 06:16 PM   #3794 (permalink)

Quote:
3 Days
120,000+ views

we probably were close. Very close, but people steered us away
Old 12-20-2012, 06:17 PM   #3795 (permalink)

Wilson has done plenty to ferret out scammers in the past. He's not an idiot. If he feels like broncomanning is not involved, then I trust his judgment.

But I get that everyone is skeptical, as they should be.
Old 12-20-2012, 06:17 PM   #3796 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CUHATIN View Post
This bronco guy is innocent like that? wow easy targets
Really! Like the guy couldn't lie through his teeth over the phone.
ALWAYS looking for Broncos superfractors!
Old 12-20-2012, 06:18 PM   #3797 (permalink)

Maybe The recent insanity of posts has destroyed any semblance of usefulness in tracking down the thieves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmkyszka View Post
we probably were close. Very close, but people steered us away
Concentrating on my personal collection. Please drop me a PM if you have any of the following for sale: Topps Football 1956-1959; 1961-1968; Philadelphia Football 1964-1967, Autographs of Baseball/Football Vintage Stars and Hall of Famers (especially on card autos), 1990's Topps Chrome Refractor Inserts of all sports.
Old 12-20-2012, 06:18 PM   #3798 (permalink)

Quote:
3 Days
120,000+ views

I think we know one thing & that is....damn this guy was good.
Old 12-20-2012, 06:19 PM   #3799 (permalink)

Quote:
I can't speak for everyone on here, but I don't think many are "offended" by you (not even the guy you were calling out).

You can however apoligizing for being an immature, trouble causing, attention whore.
ALWAYS looking for Broncos superfractors!
Old 12-20-2012, 06:19 PM   #3800 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 56chev View Post
Really! Like the guy couldn't lie through his teeth over the phone.
anyone can sound geniune over the phone, means nothing
Closed Thread