Blowout Cards Forums
Halloween

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-20-2012, 06:20 PM   #3801 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeingJustin View Post
I think we know one thing & that is....damn this guy was good.
QFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ALWAYS looking for Broncos superfractors!
Old 12-20-2012, 06:20 PM   #3802 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimssouvenirs View Post
Agreed. A few details that came out led me to decide he was actually being set up. I've PM'd him and he's been quite direct and honest. I don't know why he allowed himself to be duped, but I wish him the best and wouldn't hesitate to do a deal with him in the future (trades, he would have to send first hahaha)
If this is the case, why not just post in this thread exactly what happened then? His name being linked to the address to Texas, clothing thing with his wife and the lady in Illinois,cards in a folder labeled Haiku sold,then resold with his photobucket.... There is no way in hell this guy didn't know what was going on. I can not believe that a phone conversation can clear all this up. To much stuff pointing to him. Plus there is no way in hell anyone would send $11k as a gift unless he is in on it some how. No one is that damn stupid. The guy is 29 years old guys come on.
There are some very smart people on this forum, but there is a lot of people lacking common sense. I would take common sense over being able to properly spell and use correct grammar any day of the week.

Last edited by babyfaceposey; 12-20-2012 at 06:23 PM.
Old 12-20-2012, 06:21 PM   #3803 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CUHATIN View Post
anyone can sound geniune over the phone, means nothing
Exactly! Over the phone interractions mean next to nothing.

I have had people F2F lie to me and not show one single sign that they are lying, let alone over the phone.
Old 12-20-2012, 06:22 PM   #3804 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilsonValdez View Post
You make PierreThomasFan look like Stephen Hawking.
Oh. My. Gawd. Internetzz w1nn3r!
Old 12-20-2012, 06:22 PM   #3805 (permalink)

Fully agree with this statement. It is amazing how elaborate this scam appears to have been.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeingJustin View Post
I think we know one thing & that is....damn this guy was good.
Concentrating on my personal collection. Please drop me a PM if you have any of the following for sale: Topps Football 1956-1959; 1961-1964, 1967-1968; Philadelphia Football 1964-1967, Autographs of Baseball/Football Vintage Stars and Hall of Famers (especially on card autos), 1990's Topps Chrome Refractor Inserts of all sports.
Old 12-20-2012, 06:23 PM   #3806 (permalink)
Banned

Yea 11k GIFT?!?! Not to mention I pmed bronco asking what he was getting for 11k and what he was getting for the cards and he DIDN'T respond? Hmmm yea that's obviously someone who was duped
Old 12-20-2012, 06:26 PM   #3807 (permalink)

If Bronco isn't in on this, he should consider himself lucky to still be alive. If I were his wife, I would have killed him or at least kicked him in the nuts so hard he wouldn't have walked for a week.
Old 12-20-2012, 06:28 PM   #3808 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosieDively View Post
If Bronco isn't in on this, he should consider himself lucky to still be alive. If I were his wife, I would have killed him or at least kicked him in the nuts so hard he wouldn't have walked for a week.
Haha yea really
Old 12-20-2012, 06:29 PM   #3809 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 37Jetson View Post
Maybe The recent insanity of posts has destroyed any semblance of usefulness in tracking down the thieves.
Been meaning to say Hello....So..... Hello....
Old 12-20-2012, 06:30 PM   #3810 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosieDively View Post
Agree 100000%. He is lucky she hasn't left him at the very least. It's almost impossible to think someone is stupid enough to send 11K in gift payments. I don't care how naive or groomed he was.

But, people are now saying he's innocent.. so I just don't know anymore.
Old 12-20-2012, 06:30 PM   #3811 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierrethomasfan View Post
Yea 11k GIFT?!?!
I just find it extremely hard to believe that not only did he send $11k gift, he is an out of work teacher?

If these are his investments, he is absolutely crazy...
Old 12-20-2012, 06:32 PM   #3812 (permalink)

Here my take on it all.

Bronco, saket, allstars, and blackmamba are all in on it.

As well as a few very well respected members.

Why do I say this??

Well think about it.. Every time someone Brings up some info that seem useful or could be a big help, some respected vet comes out of no where and shoots it down.

Every time they would tell all of us that we were "haikus" lemmings they were right... We were lemmings to their own scheme and would believe everything they ever said to us because they are "respected vets" and everyone trusts them and thinks they are right.

Well guess what... We all trusted haiku too
Old 12-20-2012, 06:32 PM   #3813 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 56chev View Post
I just find it extremely hard to believe that not only did he send $11k gift, he is an out of work teacher?

If these are his investments, he is absolutely crazy...
Agreed. He had to be smart to become a teacher at least smart enough to not spend 11k GIFT. Just doesn't add up.
Old 12-20-2012, 06:34 PM   #3814 (permalink)

Hey Kevin! How the heck have you been? With good folks like yourself hanging around I will never lose faith in these boards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintsfan67 View Post
Been meaning to say Hello....So..... Hello....
Concentrating on my personal collection. Please drop me a PM if you have any of the following for sale: Topps Football 1956-1959; 1961-1964, 1967-1968; Philadelphia Football 1964-1967, Autographs of Baseball/Football Vintage Stars and Hall of Famers (especially on card autos), 1990's Topps Chrome Refractor Inserts of all sports.
Old 12-20-2012, 06:34 PM   #3815 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmkyszka View Post
Here my take on it all.

Why do I say this??

Well think about it.. Every time someone Brings up some info that seem useful or could be a big help, some respected vet comes out of no where and shoots it down.

Every time they would tell all of us that we were "haikus" lemmings they were right... We were lemmings to their own scheme and would believe everything they ever said to us because they are "respected vets" and everyone trusts them and thinks they are right.

People believing bronco are being duped an are setting themselves up for such.
Old 12-20-2012, 06:36 PM   #3816 (permalink)

Quote:
Here my take on it all.

Why do I say this??

Agreed. I don't believe anyone right now, I don't care how respected of a member they are. Haiku was pretty damn respected as well, am I wrong?

So far most evidence points to AT LEAST bronco being involved...anyone can lie on the phone, if he is a pro then I'm sure he is very well educated in lying and manipulating so it comes very easy for him.
Old 12-20-2012, 06:39 PM   #3817 (permalink)

Quote:
Here my take on it all.

Why do I say this??

I am going to second this, not that it means much, but hey, 80% of this thread is BS anyways.

I do think that in addition to what you said there is a possibility that while all of the aforementioned people are "in" on the situation are either:

1. Still conning, as in getting cards back.
2. Got screwed over themselves in the end, as in Haiku kept them only knowledgable enough to get them to do what he wanted but not knowledgeable enough to give him away.

I believe it is the latter, think about it. The more people that are in on it (especially accross state lines and potentially have not known each other for very long), the more likely it is that information will slip out.
Old 12-20-2012, 06:39 PM   #3818 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by death2redemptions View Post
Agreed. I don't believe anyone right now, I don't care how respected of a member they are. Haiku was pretty damn respected as well, am I wrong?

So far most evidence points to AT LEAST bronco being involved...anyone can lie on the phone, if he is a pro then I'm sure he is very well educated in lying and manipulating so it comes very easy for him.
And still think saktem92 an allstar are involved because I haven't seen them post on this matter since
Old 12-20-2012, 06:40 PM   #3819 (permalink)

Quote:

If you believe that 6 months is enough time to be "respected" to the tune that Haiku was, then I feel for you. Do you realize how many members chose not to partake in his business? I guess those of us that passed on his "incredible" deals just respected him too much to rip him off.
Old 12-20-2012, 06:41 PM   #3820 (permalink)

Quote:
I'm sure he is very well educated in lying and manipulating so it comes very easy for him.
Exactly, I don't care how "good" the people who talked to him on the phone are at judging character are....
Old 12-20-2012, 06:42 PM   #3821 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierrethomasfan View Post
And still think saktem92 an allstar are involved because I haven't seen them post on this matter since
Don't get so hasty there, there is a small possibility that they took a break from the interenets...

I'm not saying your wrong, I just don't think that itself is a tell.
Old 12-20-2012, 06:43 PM   #3822 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 56chev View Post
Don't get so hasty there, there is a small possibility that they took a break from the interenets...

I'm not saying your wrong, I just don't think that itself is a tell.
nah, allstars has posted in a couple mailday threads on basketball forum

Collecting Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics, Bruins.
Old 12-20-2012, 06:43 PM   #3823 (permalink)

First off no one should trust anything anyone says about any of this except for what the mods say and they have said they aren't saying anything at the moment. I have no clue who is in on what, but I know that if I was screwed out of money in this scheme that I would be going to the proper channels to get my money back and make sure the people responsible are caught. How anyone can think that because someone sounds legit over the phone amazes me. Heck next time a person murders someone just take them for their word that they didn't do it because they seemed sincere over the phone. Again I have no clue who is involved and who isn't, but if you guys keep believing everything people say in this forum you are setting yourself up for more problems.
Old 12-20-2012, 06:44 PM   #3824 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxbust421 View Post
Just called Paypal and received a refund. As soon as the associate looked at the case she said I will go ahead and issue your refund right now. I'd love to stick around and watch if anything else comes of this but damn it was brain frying!! I hope everyone else gets there money back and those that were in on it get handled appropriately but I am glad that my refund is final and I can move on. I'm not even interested in entering giveaways anymore. I am impressed by the determination of everyone on here though to be able to come together and dig some things up. Who knows if this will ever be "final" Good luck to those that pursue this further. My last thought reminds me of Burn Notice. I think that one person created the accounts of Haiku and the 3 people that everyone has been questioning from the start.(Bronco,Sake,and Allstar) Everytime someone got close to pinning something solid on any of the 3 names in question they were "burned" and went away from the situation. This would take alot of work to run 4 accounts and keep things going but we've all seen how much someone had there sh*t together to pull this off. This may have been a mentioned theory already and I'm sorry if it was. I haven't followed along much at work today.
I did the same, but the lady told me I'd have to wait until the 27th (when my 10 days was up). She said since it had been escalated to a claim, there wasn't much she could do in the meantime. I wonder if people who escalated have to wait, but those that havent yet can get their money back now because there is nothing to review officially through PayPal?

Either way, she said I would get it back one way or another on or before the 27th, so not too worried.
Old 12-20-2012, 06:44 PM   #3825 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cades View Post
nah, allstars has posted in a couple mailday threads on basketball forum
Touche. I never go there.
Closed Thread