Blowout Cards Forums
New Categories

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-21-2012, 05:53 PM   #4276 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeymcgee View Post
Says the guy with the negative iTrader
yeah guys pays me gift so i dont send with DC = lesson learned
I get a negative and a guy with ZERO feedback gets the card and my money awesome

worst part all it was, was a $50 dollar card
Old 12-21-2012, 05:56 PM   #4277 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CUHATIN View Post
yeah guys pays me gift so i dont send with DC = lesson learned
I get a negative and a guy with ZERO feedback gets the card and my money awesome
I didn't state it clearly, but my point is that's the level of evidence we're using to accuse people of committing fraud.

Wilson talked to this guy and got his police report. WTF else can this guy do to prove he was not involved?

There's a reason why presuming someone is guilty is a stupid way to try to find the truth.
Old 12-21-2012, 05:58 PM   #4278 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CUHATIN View Post
yeah i havent acussed anyone of anything. The part that bothers me was everyone throwing there self on this guy who was clearly shady.
No, not "clearly shady" at all.
one could say anyone who ever made a deal with or said anything positive at all about Haiku is "shady"

how do i know which of those people werent just giving a false feedback to pump up his rep?

maybe they are all guilty !!?!!

should they ALL be subjected to trial by fire ?

Dont get me wrong, i have every expectation that are several people still on this board who were involved.

but you dont burn everybody to find the guilty few.
55 Orlando Hudson,150 Homer Bailey,191 Edinson Volquez, MHRC536 Mantle HR #536

Last edited by MetDude; 12-21-2012 at 06:00 PM.
Old 12-21-2012, 06:15 PM   #4279 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilsonValdez View Post
I will just be blunt and tell you why I did. Because you are all taking someone who has already been completely violated, dragging his wife into it and kicking him while he's down, rather than actually making a REAL effort to try to find the truth. That, to me, is very frankly disgusting.
I took part in perpetuating this by posting links to personal info. I apologize ... it was a mistake, regardless of who is actually guilty.
Old 12-21-2012, 06:16 PM   #4280 (permalink)

I feel like this thread is getting more serious, like Capricorn
Old 12-21-2012, 06:20 PM   #4281 (permalink)

They just had a question Millionaire referencing celebrityhaiku.com
Luke 2:11- Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is the Messiah, the Lord
Old 12-21-2012, 06:22 PM   #4282 (permalink)

what do ya'll think about that new panini black that's coming out

Last edited by Qwasian; 12-22-2012 at 09:22 AM.
Old 12-21-2012, 06:27 PM   #4283 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickha2 View Post
Saket Mehta
5 Copper Ln
Scarsdale, NY 10583

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwasian View Post
stolen identity, as with all of them, your posting people's info that have no involvement...... same with broncomanning18 and the rest.......

all the people he operated as he stole the names/info off iphones that he bought most likely because people were too stupid to erase they info or the phones were broke......
www.saketmehta.weebly.com

Same guy who posts on this forum, plenty of contact information there & if you do a little more digging, plenty more information to be had on him.

GET CASH FOR MORE CARDS! HUNDREDS OF SATISFIED SELLERS - ALWAYS IMMEDIATE PAYMENT!
Old 12-21-2012, 06:30 PM   #4284 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick View Post
Saket Mehta - Home

Same guy who posts on this forum, plenty of contact information there & if you do a little more digging, plenty more information to be had on him.
your right..................

Last edited by Qwasian; 12-22-2012 at 09:22 AM.
Old 12-21-2012, 06:31 PM   #4285 (permalink)

Quote:
for the record, everybody who ever dealt with him looks shady, because the guy stole all these identities by buying broken cellphones, fixing them and getting the info out of them. jay morgan, saket, the guy with the charitable organization, broncomanning, all these people come off as shady, because he worked them with his plan, but in reality, the real person is none of these people, no need to accuse anyone on the board any further, look for anyones info, or any of this, the chase is over as far as looking up members, it was all faked, stolen identities. the only way he could remotely be caught is if you traced his internet connection to a location and then you'd have to hunt him down exact within that location, almost impossible, especially if he's moving around, staying at hotels, etc. the guy is definately not getting caught by any board member. he might be brought to justice through the police/fbi by fingerprinting, or tracking down his connection location on future situations but that's really the only way he would ever be caught.
For the record, this guy is a moron and anyone who takes anything he says as fact is equally as moronic.
Old 12-21-2012, 06:33 PM   #4286 (permalink)

Quote:
it's a stolen Identity..... I guarantee you the only thing this guy is guilty of is selling a phone that someone took his info off of.........
So this guy Saket who is pictured, has no connection to the Saket that was posting on this forum?

That webpage & his resume both say he is an avoid sports card collector.

"http://saketmehta.weebly.com/saketms-world-of-autographs.html"

Also his facebook page has pictures with him & sports celebrities.

His Twitter account: https://twitter.com/Saket_Mehta_3

He is following: Project Trip of a Lifetime - https://twitter.com/projecttoal
Which his resume, Linked-In profile all say he was a founding member.

Also lists his eBay account which he had linked here on BlowOut: http://myworld.ebay.com/saketm/

GET CASH FOR MORE CARDS! HUNDREDS OF SATISFIED SELLERS - ALWAYS IMMEDIATE PAYMENT!

Last edited by Rick; 12-21-2012 at 06:40 PM.
Old 12-21-2012, 06:35 PM   #4287 (permalink)

Quote:
For the record, this guy is a moron and anyone who takes anything he says as fact is equally as moronic.
cool avatar

Last edited by Qwasian; 12-22-2012 at 09:23 AM.
Old 12-21-2012, 06:36 PM   #4288 (permalink)

Quote:
Agree 100%....

Mr. Irrelevant: The choice of Aaron Hernandez with the 180th pick gave ImNOTDanShakespeare the worst pick of the last round in terms of projected points.
Old 12-21-2012, 06:36 PM   #4289 (permalink)

Quote:
So this guy Saket who is pictured, has no connection to the Saket that was posting on this forum?

That webpage & his resume both say he is an avoid sports card collector.

"http://saketmehta.weebly.com/saketms-world-of-autographs.html"

Also his facebook page has pictures with him & sports celebrities.

i've never contacted this person in my life and don't know who he is, get in contact with him, I bet you he doesn't know what blowoutforums is and all that, the story will blow his mind. somebody stole his identity.
Old 12-21-2012, 06:39 PM   #4290 (permalink)

Quote:
i've never contacted this person in my life and don't know who he is, get in contact with him, I bet you he doesn't know what blowoutforums is and all that, the story will blow his mind. somebody stole his identity.
His eBay & everything is linked here & on that webpage. That's the Saket guy who has been posting here. People from here have talked to him on eBay also.

Old 12-21-2012, 06:40 PM   #4291 (permalink)

Quote:
for the record, everybody who ever dealt with him looks shady, because the guy stole all these identities by buying broken cellphones, fixing them and getting the info out of them. jay morgan, saket, the guy with the charitable organization, broncomanning, all these people come off as shady, because he worked them with his plan, but in reality, the real person is none of these people, no need to accuse anyone on the board any further, look for anyones info, or any of this, the chase is over as far as looking up members, it was all faked, stolen identities. the only way he could remotely be caught is if you traced his internet connection to a location and then you'd have to hunt him down exact within that location, almost impossible, especially if he's moving around, staying at hotels, etc. the guy is definately not getting caught by any board member. he might be brought to justice through the police/fbi by fingerprinting, or tracking down his connection location on future situations but that's really the only way he would ever be caught.

I've been trying to keep up with this as much as possible but seeing as how it's 175 pages it's kinda hard to see everything. How do you know that he stole people's identities by fixing old cell phones?
Old 12-21-2012, 06:40 PM   #4292 (permalink)

Quote:
all you ever do is run your mouth man, we can trade insults all day, what's it going to mean? at the end of the day your not effecting me. this is a message board, to think your talking tough on a message board is a joke in itself. would you like me to crown you the insult king of blowoutcards.... congrats, YOU WIN, CROWN YOURSELF!!! YOUR THE MAN!!! top insult hurler of 2012.
Old 12-21-2012, 06:41 PM   #4293 (permalink)

I have no clue why I am still humoring you, but whatever.

Quote:
you keep on chasing your tail if you like, it's how he did it.... think about it, the same people switched info & mailing addresses because the situation with the info he had on them wouldn't work anymore and had ran out. so he switched it up. it's the same guy all along ripping people off, but it's none of those identities, jay morgan and all them other people, when you find them, they aren't going to know what the hell you are talking about....... and I guarantee you if you ask them, they sold a phone or had a phone stolen something to that effect, and the guy stole the info for indentity theft from them.

get in contact with that charity kid, and watch what happens, he isn't the person who has posted on the board, the guy just took on his persona with his info.
Uhhh that's a pretty great "guarantee" there. I did get in contact with the bronco guy...he explained the entire situation to me AND gave me his police report...

Quote:
I would like to take that bet. I've also been in contact with him (I know, that's some sophisticated detective work). He also explained his story to me.

You are about as wrong as your mixtape is terrible.
Old 12-21-2012, 06:42 PM   #4294 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by murrke03 View Post
Can't we all just get along. - mean girls
I'm offended by this. This was uttered by Rodney King after he got beat down by the LAPD and set off riots. I know I'm old.....
Old 12-21-2012, 06:42 PM   #4295 (permalink)

Quote:
His eBay & everything is linked here & on that webpage. That's the Saket guy who has been posting here. People from here have talked to him on eBay also.
I like cars with 26 inch rims........DONK

Last edited by Qwasian; 12-22-2012 at 09:24 AM.
Old 12-21-2012, 06:43 PM   #4296 (permalink)

All I have to say...

I want to make hot sweaty love with Scarlett Johansson over and over again...
Mt death2redemption...you started this by your lies!!! A real stand up member!!! You have said lie after lie after lie about me...its funny whenever I used to say anything you would not use my quote but add or subtract to it....I guess you have to keep your fake world going....oh just if your members knew... your worse then a liar....your a created of lies.... - Jason Mars
Old 12-21-2012, 06:43 PM   #4297 (permalink)

Quote:
I have no clue why I am still humoring you, but whatever.

Uhhh that's a pretty great "guarantee" there. I did get in contact with the bronco guy...he explained the entire situation to me AND gave me his police report...

I would like to take that bet. I've also been in contact with him (I know, that's some sophisticated detective work). He also explained his story to me.

You are about as wrong as your mixtape is terrible.

007 for the win

Old 12-21-2012, 06:44 PM   #4298 (permalink)

Quote:
of course, the guy stole his phone & identity, he has access to all that, but the actual person hasn't sold anything on ebay since january, clearly he's not an active member on ebay, when you talk to him on ebay your talking to the scammer. he has all his info from the stolen phones, email, ebay, and the whole 9. contact the real person and see what you get.
I didn't lose any money to this scam so I'm not going to contact him, but if somebody did lose money, they can contact Saket through the website, his phone number is there, his gmail, his eBay. I linked his Twitter, his facebook. He can be talked to, see if he knows anything.

Old 12-21-2012, 06:44 PM   #4299 (permalink)

Quote:
His website says he runs a sports cards and memorabilia business on the side. And clears $50,000 profit a year. It's the right guy. He deals in this stuff and his identity is not stolen. His twitter bio claims he is a "hustler" but I don't know if he is in on it. But he deals in this stuff.

Collecting Contenders QB Autos, Bryce Harper, and Kyrie Irving - PLEASE don't ship to me in a PWE.
Old 12-21-2012, 06:44 PM   #4300 (permalink)

Quote:
The Streets Are Real

Closed Thread