Blowout Cards Forums
Holiday Madness

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-03-2013, 09:19 PM   #4751 (permalink)
Member
 
37Jetson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: South Central PA
Posts: 10,923
Default

Talk is cheap. I honestly have no clue if you are involved with the Haiku scam, but your behavior continues to strike me as less than forthright.


Quote:
Originally Posted by broncomanning18 View Post
pretty much what dan shakespeare said, it is hard to catch the guy unless people know his real name and real location
__________________
Concentrating on my personal collection. Please drop me a PM if you have any of the following for sale: Topps Football 1956-1959; 1961-1964, 1967-1968; Philadelphia Football 1964-1967, Autographs of Baseball/Football Vintage Stars and Hall of Famers (especially on card autos), 1990's Topps Chrome Refractor Inserts of all sports.
37Jetson is offline  
Old 03-03-2013, 09:29 PM   #4752 (permalink)
Member
 
death2redemptions's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Previously Banned Member
Posts: 33,787
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainBOHICA View Post
LMAO This thread is still going? hhahahahaa.
I will not let it die until bronco admits that he was part of it...

...which means this thread will never die.
__________________
Mt death2redemption...you started this by your lies!!! A real stand up member!!! You have said lie after lie after lie about me...its funny whenever I used to say anything you would not use my quote but add or subtract to it....I guess you have to keep your fake world going....oh just if your members knew... your worse then a liar....your a created of lies.... - Jason Mars
death2redemptions is offline  
Old 03-03-2013, 09:34 PM   #4753 (permalink)
Member
 
BostonNut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 13,546
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by death2redemptions View Post
I will not let it die until bronco admits that he was part of it...

...which means this thread will never die.
You have a better chance of getting IMAC to admit to telling a lie...
__________________
Named the Board's Resident Perfectionist! YES!!!
BostonNut is offline  
Old 03-03-2013, 09:40 PM   #4754 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 3,697
Default

Of course I am not going to admit to something that I did not do, you guys arent really any different then the people who get scammed, you think I am a scammer but are completely wrong, I thought Haiku was a nice guy, but I was completely wrong. You make assumptions based on no fact, and then get on to people for doing the same thing for example when they assume someone is really in a hospital and try to give back, you say they are dumb for thinking that they are really in the hospital without any facts or knowing them, but then you do the exact same thing saying I am a scammer with no proof whatsoever or knowing me. Kind of seems like a double standard to me

Last edited by broncomanning18; 03-03-2013 at 09:42 PM.
broncomanning18 is offline  
Old 03-03-2013, 09:45 PM   #4755 (permalink)
Member
 
BostonNut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 13,546
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncomanning18 View Post
Of course I am not going to admit to something that I did not do, you guys arent really any different then the people who get scammed, you think I am a scammer but are completely wrong, I thought Haiku was a nice guy, but I was completely wrong. You make assumptions based on no fact, and then get on to people for doing the same thing for example when they assume someone is really in a hospital and try to give back, you say they are dumb for thinking that they are really in the hospital without any facts or knowing them, but then you do the exact same thing saying I am a scammer with no proof whatsoever or knowing me. Kind of seems like a double standard to me
No police department in America does not do a follow up on a report.

I'm not sure but I would imagine that is illegal...
__________________
Named the Board's Resident Perfectionist! YES!!!
BostonNut is offline  
Old 03-03-2013, 09:52 PM   #4756 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 3,697
Default

So exactly what are you trying to say, the police officer told me there wasnt much he could do, they came out to my house and filed a report but I dont think that they really did much other than that, or at least they didnt tell me if they did.

I filed an IC3 as well, but of course nothing came of that

Last edited by broncomanning18; 03-03-2013 at 09:54 PM.
broncomanning18 is offline  
Old 03-03-2013, 09:54 PM   #4757 (permalink)
Member
 
hotbox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 13,091
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by migraine View Post
HELLOhotbox......
Why hello there
__________________
\_(ツ)_/
hotbox is offline  
Old 03-03-2013, 09:54 PM   #4758 (permalink)
Member
 
BostonNut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 13,546
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncomanning18 View Post
So exactly what are you trying to say, the police officer told me there wasnt much he could do, they came out to my house and filed a report but I dont think that they really did much other than that, or at least they didnt tell me if they did.
If that's the case (which I highly doubt) did it dawn on YOU to follow up on it?

This seriously does not pass the smell test for me...
__________________
Named the Board's Resident Perfectionist! YES!!!
BostonNut is offline  
Old 03-03-2013, 09:58 PM   #4759 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 3,697
Default

yes I called the officer that filed the report several times a week after and he said there wasnt anything he could do, so I stopped trying, but please do some of your great investigative reporting and actually provide some proof that I didnt file a police report instead of just saying it doesnt pass the smell test for you.
broncomanning18 is offline  
Old 03-03-2013, 10:00 PM   #4760 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 3,697
Default

I am glad you are such a police officer expert, feel free to call the police department and talk to officer Martin since you are so sure that I am making everything up. Do you ever have any idea of what you are talking about?
broncomanning18 is offline  
Old 03-03-2013, 10:09 PM   #4761 (permalink)
Member
 
BostonNut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 13,546
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncomanning18 View Post
yes I called the officer that filed the report several times a week after and he said there wasnt anything he could do, so I stopped trying, but please do some of your great investigative reporting and actually provide some proof that I didnt file a police report instead of just saying it doesnt pass the smell test for you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by broncomanning18 View Post
I am glad you are such a police officer expert, feel free to call the police department and talk to officer Martin since you are so sure that I am making everything up. Do you ever have any idea of what you are talking about?
Just calling them like I am seeing them.

Look...I'm sorry you got taken for $11,000+...that does suck. BUT not everything adds up for me. I'm not the only one who thinks your involvement in this whole thing is fishy...
__________________
Named the Board's Resident Perfectionist! YES!!!
BostonNut is offline  
Old 03-03-2013, 10:11 PM   #4762 (permalink)
Member
 
death2redemptions's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Previously Banned Member
Posts: 33,787
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncomanning18 View Post
I am glad you are such a police officer expert, feel free to call the police department and talk to officer Martin since you are so sure that I am making everything up. Do you ever have any idea of what you are talking about?
I did and they told me officer Martin was kicked off the unit three years ago for masturbating in public.
__________________
Mt death2redemption...you started this by your lies!!! A real stand up member!!! You have said lie after lie after lie about me...its funny whenever I used to say anything you would not use my quote but add or subtract to it....I guess you have to keep your fake world going....oh just if your members knew... your worse then a liar....your a created of lies.... - Jason Mars
death2redemptions is offline  
Old 03-03-2013, 10:17 PM   #4763 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 3,697
Default

what is wrong with you death2redemptions? Do you actually think you are funny? Please stop making things up or trying to be funny at my expense please

Last edited by broncomanning18; 03-03-2013 at 10:22 PM.
broncomanning18 is offline  
Old 03-03-2013, 10:21 PM   #4764 (permalink)
Member
 
death2redemptions's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Previously Banned Member
Posts: 33,787
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncomanning18 View Post
what is wrong with you death2redemptions? Do you actually think you are funny?
Actually I don't, a mule kicked me in the head when I was a baby.

But at least I don't send someone I've never met $10,000+ in gift so I've got some common sense going for me.
__________________
Mt death2redemption...you started this by your lies!!! A real stand up member!!! You have said lie after lie after lie about me...its funny whenever I used to say anything you would not use my quote but add or subtract to it....I guess you have to keep your fake world going....oh just if your members knew... your worse then a liar....your a created of lies.... - Jason Mars
death2redemptions is offline  
Old 03-03-2013, 10:24 PM   #4765 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 3,697
Default

Boston Nut can you please show me what seems fishy, I have explained everything time and time again. Yes, I trusted a guy and lost alot of money and cards, luckily paypal covered me, but most of those cards are out there in other peoples hands, most of them being people on this site, so unless you think that everyone who bought those cards is in on it then I dont see how you dont think that I lost all of those cards which was worth a pretty good amount of money.
broncomanning18 is offline  
Old 03-03-2013, 10:27 PM   #4766 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 3,697
Default

I am not sure if I would say you have common sense, because you have been 100% wrong with everything you have said about me, just like I was 100% wrong about Haiku. You may not have loosely trusted someone with your money, but you would think you would show a little more respect than to falsely accuse someone with nothing to go on but your gut feeling. You loosely slander people without any justification, and I would much rather be the way I am then the way you are.
broncomanning18 is offline  
Old 03-03-2013, 10:55 PM   #4767 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 12,477
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonNut View Post
If that's the case (which I highly doubt) did it dawn on YOU to follow up on it?

This seriously does not pass the smell test for me...
I think it is the case. This industry is not regulated and there is no governing body for deliberating theft in a hobby. To add in cross state/country leads any local level authority to file it under "penskie" (Nothing we can do).

If you have hard identity of the suspect, you can legally claim them as a culprit. But in this case they have no one. This is not to say those chasing down or claiming victims are actual victims.

The only thing that can be done is "hard medicine". Eat your losses and learn from your mistakes to make it less likely to happen again.
Orangejello727 is offline  
Old 03-04-2013, 07:38 PM   #4768 (permalink)
Member
 
CALVINXLIONSX81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Michigan
Posts: 8,156
Default

Bump this up for 200,000 Views and 5000 Posts.
__________________
Dream Card - Purchased!
Ziggy is the Ansah!
CALVINXLIONSX81 is offline  
Old 03-04-2013, 07:45 PM   #4769 (permalink)
Member
 
MikeWilliamsFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 8,843
Default

Helping the cause.....
__________________
MLB Redraft Poll Round 1. Cast Your Vote Now! (Preferably for the Phillies )
http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/baseball/812418-redraft-poll-round-1-nl-east.html
MikeWilliamsFan is offline  
Old 03-04-2013, 08:03 PM   #4770 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 5,472
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncomanning18 View Post
Boston Nut can you please show me what seems fishy, I have explained everything time and time again. Yes, I trusted a guy and lost alot of money and cards, luckily paypal covered me, but most of those cards are out there in other peoples hands, most of them being people on this site, so unless you think that everyone who bought those cards is in on it then I dont see how you dont think that I lost all of those cards which was worth a pretty good amount of money.

but if Paypal covered you why were you still trying to ask people for the cards back that you said were 'stolen' from you?
duwal is online now  
Old 03-04-2013, 08:22 PM   #4771 (permalink)
Member
 
Manmadeofsteel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: I live on Planet Earth.
Posts: 2,801
Default

I'm not sure if this happens when items are normally older than 90 days, but I saved this link to my favorites bar and it says this now. Is this normal for Ebay to display this message in this case or not. LMK if anyone knows. Thanks. I'll describe the relevance afterward.
eBay.com Item Bid History
__________________
You're ALWAYS a somebody to SOMEBODY
Manmadeofsteel is offline  
Old 03-04-2013, 08:27 PM   #4772 (permalink)
Member
 
MetDude's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Brooklyn NY
Posts: 4,708
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by duwal View Post
but if Paypal covered you why were you still trying to ask people for the cards back that you said were 'stolen' from you?
asked and answered already.

Paypal covered him for PAYMENTS sent to Haiku.
Not for ITEMS sent that he never got paid for.


Quote:
Originally Posted by broncomanning18 View Post
I didnt get money back, because he stole my cards, I didnt use paypal for those cards, I did get paypal back for the lots that I bought that he did not deliver, just like everyone else. Unfortunately I sent him alot of cards and now there is not much I can do other than hope some people can help me out by finding the cards.
__________________
2008 Topps Chrome Red Refractor SET #'d/25 98.8% complete!
NEED THESE 4 - PLEASE LMK!!!
55 Orlando Hudson,150 Homer Bailey,191 Edinson Volquez, MHRC536 Mantle HR #536

Last edited by MetDude; 03-04-2013 at 08:30 PM.
MetDude is offline  
Old 03-05-2013, 01:25 AM   #4773 (permalink)
Member
 
homerunoveryou's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Gillette Wyoming
Posts: 324
Default

First I'll apologize for the length of this post at the beginning. I may jump around a bit, but there is a payoff at the end. I just found this massive thread today. I dont know how I missed it. It seems like it is a pretty big deal. I started reading it at the begining and if there was a link to another thread I would click it and read all the subplots. Keep all this in mind, because now we have to go back in time.

In 2009 I went on a vintage kick. I was buying a bunch of 80s boxes trying to pull the cards that I never pulled as a kid. I was looking for some gem rookies and rare error cards. I worked out a deal on ebay for 3 89 upper deck boxes. We emailed each other on ebay but worked the deal out off ebay to avoid fees for him and it got me a lower price. I paid for the boxes and he emailed me with tracking info, and said that if I wanted any more vintage boxes just to let him know and he would work out some really good prices. The 89 UD boxes showed up a few days later, and included with the boxes were 2 Griffey RCs. I emailed and thanked him. His reply was something along the lines of "Just wanted to make sure you got a couple." It was really cool of him.

After those boxes I started buying a couple boxes every couple weeks. His prices started going up little by little and the packs started to seem like the products were being cherry picked. Correlation was bad and I was only getting crap commons. I even got a few badly water damaged boxes. I asked him about this and he claimed to have no idea, but on the next boxes he would throw in a bunch of the key rookies with my next boxes. I was having fun ripping and thought it was just some bad luck. The seller was a real good guy and I had no real reason not to believe him. A week or two later he contacted me and said he had come across some boxes that he knew I was looking for.

We worked out a price, he was throwing in a bunch of rookies, and I placed a much bigger order than my usuals. The boxes never came. I had paid for the boxes and all the earlier boxes with money orders because he had claimed that he was in a dispute with paypal, again I had no reason not to believe him. I got hoodwinked, bamboozled, and straight up scammed. Good bye money. I sent tons of emails. I was told they were shipped without tracking info. I was told the post office is looking for them. Then I got no more responses. I sent a final email, and mentioned that the address I sent the money orders to was less than a days drive from my house. That email earned a reply.

Like Season 5 of Lost, here's where the past and the present come together.

As I said, I was reading this giant thread and clicking links. One of the links was this one:
broncomanning18 is a top notch member and a great person to do deals with!

I got a really weird feeling of Deja vu. The last email that I recieved 4 years ago contained a very short I'm sorry, and an excuse/story. The Story: I'm a teacher and a coach. I have been a teacher for x number of years. Recently because of something out of my control I lost my teaching job. This loss of income has been really hard on me. The only income I have coming in right now is from buying and reselling cards. The exact same story, almost verbatim. All of the details damn near identical. I forgot to mention that the guy who scammed me, His first name was Jay.

Now this could be a ridiculous (<- kids take note, this is the correct spelling no e) coincidence. If this is an against all odds coincidence, I will be the first to say I'm sorry. If these are completely unrelated I am really sorry I posted. I wrote off getting ripped off as a learning experience, and ceased all communication with "Jay". It changed the way I deal with people on these boards and on ebay. I really just wanted to read the drama and move on, but it was so word for word, I had to say something.
homerunoveryou is offline  
Old 03-05-2013, 01:51 AM   #4774 (permalink)
Member
 
DanShakespeare's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 6,287
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by homerunoveryou View Post
First I'll apologize for the length of this post at the beginning. I may jump around a bit, but there is a payoff at the end. I just found this massive thread today. I dont know how I missed it. It seems like it is a pretty big deal. I started reading it at the begining and if there was a link to another thread I would click it and read all the subplots. Keep all this in mind, because now we have to go back in time.

In 2009 I went on a vintage kick. I was buying a bunch of 80s boxes trying to pull the cards that I never pulled as a kid. I was looking for some gem rookies and rare error cards. I worked out a deal on ebay for 3 89 upper deck boxes. We emailed each other on ebay but worked the deal out off ebay to avoid fees for him and it got me a lower price. I paid for the boxes and he emailed me with tracking info, and said that if I wanted any more vintage boxes just to let him know and he would work out some really good prices. The 89 UD boxes showed up a few days later, and included with the boxes were 2 Griffey RCs. I emailed and thanked him. His reply was something along the lines of "Just wanted to make sure you got a couple." It was really cool of him.

After those boxes I started buying a couple boxes every couple weeks. His prices started going up little by little and the packs started to seem like the products were being cherry picked. Correlation was bad and I was only getting crap commons. I even got a few badly water damaged boxes. I asked him about this and he claimed to have no idea, but on the next boxes he would throw in a bunch of the key rookies with my next boxes. I was having fun ripping and thought it was just some bad luck. The seller was a real good guy and I had no real reason not to believe him. A week or two later he contacted me and said he had come across some boxes that he knew I was looking for.

We worked out a price, he was throwing in a bunch of rookies, and I placed a much bigger order than my usuals. The boxes never came. I had paid for the boxes and all the earlier boxes with money orders because he had claimed that he was in a dispute with paypal, again I had no reason not to believe him. I got hoodwinked, bamboozled, and straight up scammed. Good bye money. I sent tons of emails. I was told they were shipped without tracking info. I was told the post office is looking for them. Then I got no more responses. I sent a final email, and mentioned that the address I sent the money orders to was less than a days drive from my house. That email earned a reply.

Like Season 5 of Lost, here's where the past and the present come together.

As I said, I was reading this giant thread and clicking links. One of the links was this one:
broncomanning18 is a top notch member and a great person to do deals with!

I got a really weird feeling of Deja vu. The last email that I recieved 4 years ago contained a very short I'm sorry, and an excuse/story. The Story: I'm a teacher and a coach. I have been a teacher for x number of years. Recently because of something out of my control I lost my teaching job. This loss of income has been really hard on me. The only income I have coming in right now is from buying and reselling cards. The exact same story, almost verbatim. All of the details damn near identical. I forgot to mention that the guy who scammed me, His first name was Jay.

Now this could be a ridiculous (<- kids take note, this is the correct spelling no e) coincidence. If this is an against all odds coincidence, I will be the first to say I'm sorry. If these are completely unrelated I am really sorry I posted. I wrote off getting ripped off as a learning experience, and ceased all communication with "Jay". It changed the way I deal with people on these boards and on ebay. I really just wanted to read the drama and move on, but it was so word for word, I had to say something.

Good god... This is getting good.
__________________
#TeamConnor!

Mr. Irrelevant: The choice of Aaron Hernandez with the 180th pick gave ImNOTDanShakespeare the worst pick of the last round in terms of projected points.
DanShakespeare is offline  
Old 03-05-2013, 01:52 AM   #4775 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 3,697
Default

Thanks Metdude, you can see how this gets pretty old, people have no idea what they are talking about, and then just more and more piggy back off of them and it turns into a lynch mob mentality at my expense.
broncomanning18 is offline  
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/member-sales-trade-feedback/415488-haiku-suspended-rumors-massive-scam-emerge.html
Posted By For Type Date
Net54baseball id "Sportscollector" - Page 10 - Net54baseball.com Forums This thread Refback 05-31-2013 10:10 AM
Net54baseball id "Sportscollector" - Page 10 - Net54baseball.com Forums This thread Refback 05-31-2013 09:46 AM
Net54baseball id "Sportscollector" - Page 10 - Net54baseball.com Forums This thread Refback 05-31-2013 08:02 AM
Net54baseball id "Sportscollector" - Page 10 - Net54baseball.com Forums This thread Refback 05-31-2013 01:03 AM
Net54baseball id "Sportscollector" - Page 10 - Net54baseball.com Forums This thread Refback 05-31-2013 01:02 AM
Collectors Universe Forums - OUCH! Big doings over on Blowout. 23K scammalammadingdong This thread Refback 04-27-2013 10:33 PM
Possibly one of the most elaborate card scams ever? - Page 19 This thread Refback 02-25-2013 11:21 AM
Possibly one of the most elaborate card scams ever? - Page 18 This thread Refback 01-09-2013 11:58 AM
Possibly one of the most elaborate card scams ever? - Page 17 This thread Refback 01-07-2013 11:23 AM
Possibly one of the most elaborate card scams ever? - Page 15 This thread Refback 01-07-2013 01:01 AM
Collectors Universe Forums - OUCH! Big doings over on Blowout. 23K scammalammadingdong This thread Refback 01-03-2013 08:02 PM
Possibly one of the most elaborate card scams ever? - Page 8 This thread Refback 12-27-2012 06:39 PM
Possibly one of the most elaborate card scams ever? - Page 3 This thread Refback 12-24-2012 08:05 PM
Possibly one of the most elaborate card scams ever? - Page 16 This thread Refback 12-24-2012 12:04 AM
Possibly one of the most elaborate card scams ever? - Page 14 This thread Refback 12-23-2012 03:06 PM
Card Forum Member Takes 23k and Runs! Scam! - Game Used Forums This thread Refback 12-22-2012 10:00 PM
Possibly one of the most elaborate card scams ever? - Page 13 This thread Refback 12-22-2012 07:46 PM
Card Forum Member Takes 23k and Runs! Scam! - Game Used Forums This thread Refback 12-22-2012 05:43 PM
Possibly one of the most elaborate card scams ever? - Page 5 This thread Refback 12-22-2012 05:15 AM
Card Forum Member Takes 23k and Runs! Scam! - Game Used Forums This thread Refback 12-21-2012 09:43 PM
Possibly one of the most elaborate card scams ever? - Page 2 This thread Refback 12-21-2012 06:23 PM
Possibly one of the most elaborate card scams ever? - Page 12 This thread Refback 12-21-2012 10:56 AM
Huge card scam This thread Refback 12-21-2012 01:44 AM
Possibly one of the most elaborate card scams ever? - Page 10 This thread Refback 12-21-2012 01:09 AM
Possibly one of the most elaborate card scams ever? This thread Refback 12-21-2012 12:06 AM
Huge card scam This thread Refback 12-20-2012 11:47 PM
Possibly one of the most elaborate card scams ever? - Page 11 This thread Refback 12-20-2012 06:53 PM
Major fraud Thread over on Blowout.com - The Collectors Group This thread Refback 12-20-2012 03:38 PM
Card Forum Member Takes 23k and Runs! Scam! - Game Used Forums This thread Refback 12-20-2012 02:14 PM
Card Forum Member Takes 23k and Runs! Scam! - Game Used Forums This thread Refback 12-20-2012 01:53 PM
Card Forum Member Takes 23k and Runs! Scam! - Game Used Forums This thread Refback 12-20-2012 01:40 PM
Major fraud Thread over on Blowout.com - The Collectors Group This thread Refback 12-19-2012 07:15 PM
Major fraud Thread over on Blowout.com - The Collectors Group This thread Refback 12-19-2012 10:40 AM
1939 Foto Fun Baseball Box Find, Two Cases of Hobby Shenanigans This thread Pingback 12-19-2012 01:24 AM
Major fraud Thread over on Blowout.com - The Collectors Group This thread Refback 12-18-2012 10:45 PM
Collectors Universe Forums - OUCH! Big doings over on Blowout. 23K scammalammadingdong This thread Refback 12-18-2012 01:56 AM
Collectors Universe Forums - OUCH! Big doings over on Blowout. 23K scammalammadingdong This thread Refback 12-17-2012 11:57 PM
Major fraud Thread over on Blowout.com - The Collectors Group This thread Refback 12-17-2012 11:10 PM
Major fraud Thread over on Blowout.com - The Collectors Group This thread Refback 12-17-2012 11:04 PM
Possibly one of the most elaborate card scams ever? This thread Pingback 12-17-2012 07:41 PM
============ The Morning Thread ============ - Page 7 This thread Pingback 12-17-2012 05:16 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:35 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.