Blowout Cards Forums
Summer Sale

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-05-2013, 01:56 PM   #4801 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeMan12406 View Post
Show me where I've ever done that. Please, show me. Now is the time to put your money with your mouth is.
I'll show you as soon as you show me were I have ever "blindly jumped in to defend known scammers"

You know you love the drama. And it kills you to see another side brought to the table.
Old 03-05-2013, 03:08 PM   #4802 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigzig View Post
What motive does someone have to screw with someone elses high end auction? What motive does someone have to do any of the shady things that have happened? People do that sh$t all the time just to feel better about themselves.

I'm not saying that is what happened here. I just don't understand why this story was so believable, but even if there was a paper trail and bronco provided it there would still be many that would say it's fake or would then ask for something else.

So instead of "siding" with someone (which I didn't do) I should just go with the mob who wouldn't believe anything if it was shoved in front of their face?

No one mentions the others anymore because they disappeared. Bronco gets it all now because he is still defending himself. If it's proven then sure he deserves every bit he's got. If it comes out he was innocent I sure hope everyone offers a sincere apology.
Hi, Some Guy here. All I did was point out a very big coincidence. At the end of my post I said I was sorry if it was unrelated. I also pm'ed bronco and explained where I was coming from and offered a sincere apology if it was unrelated. I stand by my post. One thing that you can tell by my "30 posts" is that I don't sit at home on Monday nights inventing stories on the Blowout forum. Play Devil's Advocate, its good that somebody is. The thing is, if I was part of a group that had been taken for thousands of dollars I would want anybody that may have any info to say something. No matter how trivial, and I would hope they didn't get crapped on for doing so.
Old 03-05-2013, 03:30 PM   #4803 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by homerunoveryou View Post
Hi, Some Guy here. All I did was point out a very big coincidence. At the end of my post I said I was sorry if it was unrelated. I also pm'ed bronco and explained where I was coming from and offered a sincere apology if it was unrelated. I stand by my post. One thing that you can tell by my "30 posts" is that I don't sit at home on Monday nights inventing stories on the Blowout forum. Play Devil's Advocate, its good that somebody is. The thing is, if I was part of a group that had been taken for thousands of dollars I would want anybody that may have any info to say something. No matter how trivial, and I would hope they didn't get crapped on for doing so.
I think his reaction was directed more at how people assume what you say must be truth despite not being familiar with you at all, while demanding to see every scrap of trail from bronco. It has more to do with the mob mentalities approach and hypocrisy then anything else. note how no one demanded a paper/email/paypal trail from you to prove what you say is truth?
Instead, they just take it for granted.

using the mob mentality thats being levelled on bronco and applying it to you for a moment
maybe ....
You are Haiku and this is just part of the smokescreen to keep people heading down yet another blind alley.

now prove otherwise.

you cant correct ?

therefore you must be Haiku or one of his cronies.

the simple point being
Is that a correct way to go about judging people?
55 Orlando Hudson,150 Homer Bailey,191 Edinson Volquez, MHRC536 Mantle HR #536
Old 03-05-2013, 03:51 PM   #4804 (permalink)

Thanks Metdude and Bigzig, you guys actually have logic, people seem to doubt everything I say or anyone says if it defends me, but if it accuses me then it must be true. It is pretty ridiculous. I honestly still dont get why people think I was in on it, people think I somehow stole from paypal, but yet I sent gift and I was just lucky that paypal refunded me and the cards I sent him everyone on here has, so how the heck did I scam anyone? What did I get from the whole situation? Where do people think I scammed and came out on top. I lost alot of good cards and lots of sleepless nights getting blamed for something I didnt do.
Old 03-05-2013, 03:53 PM   #4805 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Jones View Post
I think you are underrating the creation of BODA.
This. Definitely this.
Old 03-05-2013, 03:56 PM   #4806 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncomanning18 View Post
Thanks Metdude and Bigzig, you guys actually have logic, people seem to doubt everything I say or anyone says if it defends me, but if it accuses me then it must be true. It is pretty ridiculous. I honestly still dont get why people think I was in on it, people think I somehow stole from paypal, but yet I sent gift and I was just lucky that paypal refunded me and the cards I sent him everyone on here has, so how the heck did I scam anyone? What did I get from the whole situation? Where do people think I scammed and came out on top. I lost alot of good cards and lots of sleepless nights getting blamed for something I didnt do.
You are the first person in the life of Paypal to actually have this happen or you didn't pay gift.

Say that highlighted sentence out loud, does it honestly make sense? How does Paypal know you weren't trying to scam "haiku" back as well as Paypal...

Just curious metdude so no need in going crazy over this. I know your going to chirp in and call me haiku again, but I'm just curious.

Mr. Irrelevant: The choice of Aaron Hernandez with the 180th pick gave ImNOTDanShakespeare the worst pick of the last round in terms of projected points.
Old 03-05-2013, 04:00 PM   #4807 (permalink)

Because it's not every day we come across a story of someone sending someone else $11,000 willy-nilly....

Quote:
Old 03-05-2013, 04:01 PM   #4808 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by homerunoveryou View Post
Metdude said it better than I could in the post under yours. It wasn't meant to ne a peraonal attack on you. It was more pointing out the fact that some people just believe what they want to believe regardless.

The head of the FBI could come in here with 10 pages of stuff proving certain people weren't in on it and there would still be people not believing it.

You came on here with a story that could or couldn't be made up and everyone assumes it was automatically true and that was the proof they needed to connect the guy who scammed you to bronco.
Old 03-05-2013, 04:01 PM   #4809 (permalink)

why dont you ask razorsharp, he didnt believe me, so I sent him paypal proof, the same proof that I tried to send the mods, but they didnt care enough to help me.

I am pretty sure paypal refunded other people who sent gift because of how big the scam was. They told me my account was in great standing and that they believed me that I was scammed and that they would treat it as goods this one time, but not to send gift again. I am sure you will somehow say that I am making this up, but that is what was said when I called them.

Last edited by broncomanning18; 03-05-2013 at 04:07 PM.
Old 03-05-2013, 04:05 PM   #4810 (permalink)

Quote:
why dont you ask razorsharp, he didnt believe me, so I sent him paypal proof, the same proof that I tried to send the mods, but they didnt care enough to help me.
I actually would like to file a claim to paypal from sending $15 paypal gift to Rams#1FAN....turns out it was a scam? Any way you can walk me through how to do this then?
Old 03-05-2013, 04:07 PM   #4811 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetDude View Post
I think his reaction was directed more at how people assume what you say must be truth despite not being familiar with you at all, while demanding to see every scrap of trail from bronco. It has more to do with the mob mentalities approach and hypocrisy then anything else. note how no one demanded a paper/email/paypal trail from you to prove what you say is truth?
Instead, they just take it for granted.

using the mob mentality thats being levelled on bronco and applying it to you for a moment
maybe ....
You are Haiku and this is just part of the smokescreen to keep people heading down yet another blind alley.

now prove otherwise.

you cant correct ?

therefore you must be Haiku or one of his cronies.

the simple point being
Is that a correct way to go about judging people?
While I see what you are saying I think the point is being missed. If this new story was the first connection to Bronco and Haiku I am sure that there would have been a ton more doubt. The fact that there has been so many prior connections and coincidences gives it creedence just on its face. Does that mean it is true? No. Does that mean that if it is true that it was indeed Bronco in those transactions? No. The point is that at what point does common sense reign here and people realize that there are far too many coincidences for Bronco not to have been involved?

I think the great philosopher, Ron White, said it best, "I had the right to remain silent but I did not have the ability".
Old 03-05-2013, 04:08 PM   #4812 (permalink)

stripedbass, I dont think near as many people filed claims against rams as they did against haiku so it might not come off as a big scam, but you can certainly call them and let them know that you got scammed, and let them know that you would like a refund.
Old 03-05-2013, 04:09 PM   #4813 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanShakespeare View Post
You are the first person in the life of Paypal to actually have this happen or you didn't pay gift.

Say that highlighted sentence out loud, does it honestly make sense? How does Paypal know you weren't trying to scam "haiku" back as well as Paypal...

Just curious metdude so no need in going crazy over this. I know your going to chirp in and call me haiku again, but I'm just curious.

1. It's not the first time for a gift payment to have been rufunded. It's not common, but it happens.

2. Paypal I'm sure figured out pretty quick that haiku was a scammer. I doubt anyone had any issues getting their money back whether they were legit claims or not.
Old 03-05-2013, 04:11 PM   #4814 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonNut View Post
Because it's not every day we come across a story of someone sending someone else $11,000 willy-nilly....
Not "willy nilly". Remember that he had already 'sold' thousands of dollars in cards to 'Haiku" that had yet to be paid for. So instead of demanding payment for those cards first, he then sends $11k gift on top of it. All of this with no paper trail but it was ok because he "trusted" 'Haiku' because they were "friends". All of this after only knowing him online for 14 days. Sure, let's go with that. I can't imagine at all why people think he is in on it.

I think the great philosopher, Ron White, said it best, "I had the right to remain silent but I did not have the ability".
Old 03-05-2013, 04:13 PM   #4815 (permalink)

I honestly still dont get why people think I was in on it, people think I somehow stole from paypal, but yet I sent gift and I was just lucky that paypal refunded me and the cards I sent him everyone on here has, so how the heck did I scam anyone? What did I get from the whole situation? Where do people think I scammed and came out on top. I lost alot of good cards and lots of sleepless nights getting blamed for something I didnt do.

JMscoggin please tell me how I came out on top, how did I scam people or paypal?
Are you even acknowledging that almost all of those cards I sent haiku are gone, are you acknowledging the fact that I sent gift, if I was ripping off paypal like you claim, why would I send gift, please tell me how I scammed people or paypal. Everyone says I dodge questions yet not one of you has said how I scammed anyone and given any proof whatsoever.
Old 03-05-2013, 04:14 PM   #4816 (permalink)

what do you mean no paper trail, I showd everyone my postal receipts with insurance on both packages I sent, one for $4,000 and the other for $1,000
Old 03-05-2013, 04:14 PM   #4817 (permalink)

It would be nice if you would actually answer my questions jmscoggin instead of dancing around them
Old 03-05-2013, 04:17 PM   #4818 (permalink)

Quote:
stripedbass, I dont think near as many people filed claims against rams as they did against haiku so it might not come off as a big scam, but you can certainly call them and let them know that you got scammed, and let them know that you would like a refund.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigzig View Post
1. It's not the first time for a gift payment to have been rufunded. It's not common, but it happens.

2. Paypal I'm sure figured out pretty quick that haiku was a scammer. I doubt anyone had any issues getting their money back whether they were legit claims or not.
okay thanks. I think a handful of people filed claims but I will try to call them.
Old 03-05-2013, 04:22 PM   #4819 (permalink)

Quote:
what do you mean no paper trail, I showd everyone my postal receipts with insurance on both packages I sent, one for $4,000 and the other for $1,000
Bronco- obviously we haven't reall seen eye to eye in the past but couldn't somebody fill a box of river rock insure it for $4,000 and another box of grass clippings insure that for $1,000 and say they actually sent $5000 worth of cards?

Mr. Irrelevant: The choice of Aaron Hernandez with the 180th pick gave ImNOTDanShakespeare the worst pick of the last round in terms of projected points.
Old 03-05-2013, 04:31 PM   #4820 (permalink)

But you know who got the cards, he sold them on here, those were my cards that I had in my bucket and graded on my beckett account. I dont see where the issue is, contact the people that bought the cards from haiku, they got the cards. So obviously I sent him cards. All of those cards were mine, and then all of a sudden everyone else got them from Haiku, shipped from whereve the heck he shipped them from. Obviously I sent him the cards in those boxes. Use your common sense, that you ask me to use so often
Old 03-05-2013, 04:33 PM   #4821 (permalink)

And back to square one now...WHO'S TO SAY YOU TWO WERE NOT IN ON IT HAND IN HAND?!?

Quote:
But you know who got the cards, he sold them on here, those were my cards that I had in my bucket and graded on my beckett account. I dont see where the issue is, contact the people that bought the cards from haiku, they got the cards. So obviously I sent him cards. All of those cards were mine, and then all of a sudden everyone else got them from Haiku, shipped from whereve the heck he shipped them from. Obviously I sent him the cards in those boxes. Use your common sense, that you ask me to use so often
Old 03-05-2013, 04:35 PM   #4822 (permalink)

Old 03-05-2013, 04:36 PM   #4823 (permalink)

so please tell me what I got out of it, if you think I was working with him
Old 03-05-2013, 04:36 PM   #4824 (permalink)

Old 03-05-2013, 04:36 PM   #4825 (permalink)

Quote:
so please tell me what I got out of it, if you think I was working with him
Really?

Really?

Really???????

Christ...PTF of the BODA could figure this one out...