Blowout Cards Forums

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-05-2013, 06:09 PM   #4851 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to wheeler281

I gave a Thai hooker overseas $11k for a promise of a Happy Ending only to be let down
"He had no teeth, and he was slobbering all over himself. I'm thinking, 'You can have your money back, just get me out of here. Let me go be an accountant." I can't tell you how badly I wanted out of there." -QB John Elway On Jack Lambert(1983)

Last edited by wheeler281; 03-05-2013 at 06:12 PM.
Old 03-05-2013, 06:20 PM   #4852 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheeler281 View Post
I gave a Thai hooker overseas $11k for a promise of a Happy Ending only to be let down
$11K? She must have been REAL good looking!
Old 03-05-2013, 06:43 PM   #4853 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetDude View Post
thats the point!

I dont believe whoever engineered this scam
would also be so foolish as to say they paid via GIFT
when they could just as easily say they paid via goods
and avoid the extra attention that has been placed on that aspect.
I agree. I also have seen evidence that Bronco did not pay gift but actually paid via goods. Your argument is exactly why he claimed to have sent gift. He thought it would make him look stupid but innocent. I can't believe how naive some of you are being.

Datkiem was a mad genius and way ahead of his time.
Old 03-05-2013, 06:45 PM   #4854 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmscoggin View Post
I agree. I also have seen evidence that Bronco did not pay gift but actually paid via goods. Your argument is exactly why he claimed to have sent gift. He thought it would make him look stupid but innocent. I can't believe how naive some of you are being.
link ?
55 Orlando Hudson,150 Homer Bailey,191 Edinson Volquez, MHRC536 Mantle HR #536
Old 03-05-2013, 06:47 PM   #4855 (permalink)

Quote:
link ?
You have to use the BODA secret handshake first.
Old 03-05-2013, 06:55 PM   #4856 (permalink)

Quote:
link ?
Not yet. It is in the hands of people that can do something with it. I have no vested interest in all of this and no reason to lie. I just hate scammers.

Old 03-05-2013, 06:56 PM   #4857 (permalink)

Quote:
So then why has he continued to post threads looking for his cards and why has he bothered to respond to every question posed?

For that matter why even bother to tell us anything at all about him getting scammed
instead of just disappearing to hong kong and starting a new account ?

Drawing negative attention to himself in perpetuity makes no sense.
Old 03-05-2013, 07:02 PM   #4858 (permalink)

Quote:
So then why has he continued to post threads looking for his cards and why has he bothered to respond to every question posed?

For that matter why even bother to tell us anything at all about him getting scammed
instead of just disappearing to hong kong and starting a new account ?

Drawing negative attention to himself in perpetuity makes no sense.
He likes being on here. The Papal scam was completely seperate. He thought he could do the scam without being caught and keep everything here normal. His cards weren't lost. His claims of such are a smokescreen. He also hasn't ansered any questions. He sidesteps all of them and just says that he was dumb and a victim.

Old 03-05-2013, 07:05 PM   #4859 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by death2redemptions View Post
$11K? HE must have been REAL good looking!
fixed it for you!
Old 03-05-2013, 07:10 PM   #4860 (permalink)

Quote:
Not yet. It is in the hands of people that can do something with it. I have no vested interest in all of this and no reason to lie. I just hate scammers.
I see. I find it a bit amusing that if he paid gift "he must be in on it"
but if he actually paid goods "he must be in on it"

So maybe you can at least show me where on my paypal account or where
on a paypal receipt it even says gift or goods ?

Heres is a recent receipt for a non ebay purchase -
I dont see anything related to gift or goods.

You sent a payment Transaction ID:

Dear xxxxxxxxxxxxxx,

You sent a payment for $18.00 USD to xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

Please note that it may take a little while for this payment to appear in the Recent Activity list on your Account Overview.

View the details of this transaction online

Your monthly account statement is available anytime; just log in to your account at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

To correct any errors, please contact us through our Help Center at https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/we...md=_contact_us.

Amount: $18.00 USD
Sent on: February 8, 2013
Message in your payment email: blowoutcards forum transaction: for purchase and shipping of 2008 Spx Clayton Kershaw auto 2012 topps chrome Wily Peralta auto as free bonus thank you

Sincerely,
PayPal
Old 03-05-2013, 07:18 PM   #4861 (permalink)

Quote:
I see. I find it a bit amusing that if he paid gift "he must be in on it"
but if he actually paid goods "he must be in on it"

So maybe you can at least show me where on my paypal account or where
on a paypal receipt it even says gift or goods ?

Heres is a recent receipt for a non ebay purchase -
I dont see anything related to gift or goods.

You sent a payment Transaction ID:

Dear xxxxxxxxxxxxxx,

You sent a payment for $18.00 USD to xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

Please note that it may take a little while for this payment to appear in the Recent Activity list on your Account Overview.

View the details of this transaction online

Your monthly account statement is available anytime; just log in to your account at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

To correct any errors, please contact us through our Help Center at https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/we...md=_contact_us.

Amount: $18.00 USD
Sent on: February 8, 2013
Message in your payment email: blowoutcards forum transaction: for purchase and shipping of 2008 Spx Clayton Kershaw auto 2012 topps chrome Wily Peralta auto as free bonus thank you

Sincerely,
PayPal
I agree with your premise, this is how I see it. The thought of him sending as gift was just completely illogical and improbable. The fact of doing something like that was so out of the norm that in itself it raised major red flags.

The fact that he says he paid gift but evidence exists that proves this to be a lie should be self explanatory.

I can't explain at this time what the evidence is as I have been asked not to. It will come out when it is prudent. Funny how he all of a sudden went silent.

Old 03-05-2013, 07:25 PM   #4862 (permalink)

Funny how the "evidence he paid gift" was presented as well by a member other than bronco..

I'm curious to see this other "evidence" as well.
Old 03-05-2013, 07:28 PM   #4863 (permalink)

Quote:
I agree with your premise, this is how I see it. The thought of him sending as gift was just completely illogical and improbable. The fact of doing something like that was so out of the norm that in itself it raised major red flags.

The fact that he says he paid gift but evidence exists that proves this to be a lie should be self explanatory.

I can't explain at this time what the evidence is as I have been asked not to. It will come out when it is prudent. Funny how he all of a sudden went silent.
Seeing how this whole Haiku thing is well past it's prime...when the hell is it going to be "prudent" to get this information out???
Old 03-05-2013, 07:30 PM   #4864 (permalink)

Quote:

Several people including myself told him he shouldnt bother replying anymore because when he shows a screenshot people says its doctored,when he shows a police report people say its fake, when he shows receipts for postal insurance people say you couldve put rocks in there.

When he said he paid gift people say that means he on it.
But if its found he paid goods, that also means he's on it.

No matter what he says or shows people find a new way to show that means he was in on it

If its found he actually had some participation in scamming
then I would want nothing less then to see him jailed.

So far all I have seen is a witch hunt and
the only "evidence" is speculation and conjecture.
Old 03-05-2013, 07:31 PM   #4865 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonNut View Post
Seeing how this whole Haiku thing is well past it's prime...when the hell is it going to be "prudent" to get this information out???
Do you really think that jeopardizing a criminal case is a good idea just to placate a bunch of people on a sports card message board? A proper case takes a lot more time than most people realize.

Old 03-05-2013, 07:32 PM   #4866 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigzig View Post
Funny how the "evidence he paid gift" was presented as well by a member other than bronco..

I'm curious to see this other "evidence" as well.
I've actually asked him through a pm for a screenshot of his "gift" and he couldn't prove it. I would love to see it. I keep hearing its floating around the forum still but can never find it.

Mr. Irrelevant: The choice of Aaron Hernandez with the 180th pick gave ImNOTDanShakespeare the worst pick of the last round in terms of projected points.
Old 03-05-2013, 07:32 PM   #4867 (permalink)

Quote:
Do you really think that jeopardizing a criminal case is a good idea just to placate a bunch of people on a sports card message board? A proper case takes a lot more time than most people realize.
Didn't realize it was in "criminal case" status...my bad...carry on.
Old 03-05-2013, 07:34 PM   #4868 (permalink)

Quote:
I was unaware that BODA could bring criminal charges.
Old 03-05-2013, 07:35 PM   #4869 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanShakespeare View Post
I've actually asked him through a pm for a screenshot of his "gift" and he couldn't prove it. I would love to see it. I keep hearing its floating around the forum still but can never find it.
He asked me to help him with that.

Ive only paid gift a couple of times, and nowhere in my paypal account or in my receipts can I find anything that states gift or goods.

Ive posed that question several times today.
no one seems to know how to find that info.

So by all means if you know WHERE in the paypal account or receipt that is listed please enlighten me.
Old 03-05-2013, 07:35 PM   #4870 (permalink)

Quote:
I sure as hell didn't make it up. I've looked, but assume it got deleted at this point.
Old 03-05-2013, 07:37 PM   #4871 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigzig View Post
I sure as hell didn't make it up. I've looked, but assume it got deleted at this point.
Half of his post on this thread has been removed. I made a comment few thousand post back about how he was defending haiku in post 8 and 9 and now post 8 and 9 are no longer his post they belong to somebody else. Where they went, who knows?

Edit: I by no means were calling you out on it Just, I can't find them! Haha

Mr. Irrelevant: The choice of Aaron Hernandez with the 180th pick gave ImNOTDanShakespeare the worst pick of the last round in terms of projected points.
Old 03-05-2013, 07:42 PM   #4872 (permalink)

Quote:
Several people including myself told him he shouldnt bother replying anymore because when he shows a screenshot people says its doctored,when he shows a police report people say its fake, when he shows receipts for postal insurance people say you couldve put rocks in there.

When he said he paid gift people say that means he on it.
But if its found he paid goods, that also means he's on it.

No matter what he says or shows people find a new way to show that means he was in on it

If its found he actually had some participation in scamming
then I would want nothing less then to see him jailed.

So far all I have seen is a witch hunt and
the only "evidence" is speculation and conjecture.
You seem to be rational and skeptical. Both of these are good as was your advice to Bronco. The problem is that most people need a smoking gun. Very very few cases ever have such a thing. Most successful prosecutions are won via circumstantial evidence as well as what a suspect says, doesn't say or how they say it. If you were Bronco would you have not shown pm's, text, cell logs etc? Of course you would have.

What has he shown? A police report? Let's just say it is real. Anyone knows that a local pd won't do anything about a case like this.

Shipping receipts? As mentioned before he could have shipped and insured a box of rocks. He had no problem showing those things but refuses to prove communication with Haiku. It is impossible to meet someone online and within two weeks send that person thousands of dollars in cards and money with no paper trail. If I ever go rogue I hope to have some of you on my jury.

Old 03-05-2013, 07:46 PM   #4873 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Jones View Post
I was unaware that BODA could bring criminal charges.
Lol. The basic field level BODA don't. The Illuminati level do. Oops, cat out of the bag. Pretend you didn't see that. We don't really exist.

Old 03-05-2013, 07:50 PM   #4874 (permalink)

Quote:
You seem to be rational and skeptical. Both of these are good as was your advice to Bronco. The problem is that most people need a smoking gun. Very very few cases ever have such a thing. Most successful prosecutions are won via circumstantial evidence as well as what a suspect says, doesn't say or how they say it. If you were Bronco would you have not shown pm's, text, cell logs etc? Of course you would have.

What has he shown? A police report? Let's just say it is real. Anyone knows that a local pd won't do anything about a case like this.

Shipping receipts? As mentioned before he could have shipped and insured a box of rocks. He had no problem showing those things but refuses to prove communication with Haiku. It is impossible to meet someone online and within two weeks send that person thousands of dollars in cards and money with no paper trail. If I ever go rogue I hope to have some of you on my jury.
Circumstantial evidence is more then
"you cant prove you weren't in on it so youre guilty"

I cant prove I didnt shoot JFK. And despite being born after he was killed my birth certificate couldve been doctored right? So that means I shot JFK?

Innocent until proven guilty
NOT
Guilty until proven innocent.

As for the PM's , he probably just deleted them along the way.
Even if he did still have them, the immediate response would be
that they prove nothing because he couldve doctored them,
or
hey why do you still have all of those? Why were you expecting to have to defend yourself ?

Once again damned either way.

Last edited by MetDude; 03-05-2013 at 07:55 PM.
Old 03-05-2013, 08:10 PM   #4875 (permalink)

Quote:
Half of his post on this thread has been removed. I made a comment few thousand post back about how he was defending haiku in post 8 and 9 and now post 8 and 9 are no longer his post they belong to somebody else. Where they went, who knows?

Edit: I by no means were calling you out on it Just, I can't find them! Haha
I don't know what happened to the posts, but I would never suggest BO deleted them to protect the scammer. (not saying you were)

I would love for BO to come out and say "hey, we caught the guy. He was involved, and he wasn't".
Closed Thread