Blowout Cards Forums

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-05-2013, 06:09 PM   #4851 (permalink)
Member
 
wheeler281's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 5,771
Send a message via AIM to wheeler281
Default

I gave a Thai hooker overseas $11k for a promise of a Happy Ending only to be let down
__________________
"He had no teeth, and he was slobbering all over himself. I'm thinking, 'You can have your money back, just get me out of here. Let me go be an accountant." I can't tell you how badly I wanted out of there." -QB John Elway On Jack Lambert(1983)

Last edited by wheeler281; 03-05-2013 at 06:12 PM.
wheeler281 is offline  
Old 03-05-2013, 06:20 PM   #4852 (permalink)
Member
 
death2redemptions's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Previously Banned Member
Posts: 28,353
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheeler281 View Post
I gave a Thai hooker overseas $11k for a promise of a Happy Ending only to be let down
$11K? She must have been REAL good looking!
__________________
The Braves embarrassing 2014 season is now over thanks to our inept lineup & incompetent coaching staff.
Offseason solution:
Send the Upton brothers packing & then fire everybody....the coaches and Fredi Gonzalez
death2redemptions is offline  
Old 03-05-2013, 06:43 PM   #4853 (permalink)
Member
 
jmscoggin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: TX by way of CA
Posts: 9,424
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetDude View Post
thats the point!

I dont believe whoever engineered this scam
would also be so foolish as to say they paid via GIFT
when they could just as easily say they paid via goods
and avoid the extra attention that has been placed on that aspect.
I agree. I also have seen evidence that Bronco did not pay gift but actually paid via goods. Your argument is exactly why he claimed to have sent gift. He thought it would make him look stupid but innocent. I can't believe how naive some of you are being.
__________________
I think the great philosopher, Ron White, said it best, "I had the right to remain silent but I did not have the ability".

Datkiem was a mad genius and way ahead of his time.
jmscoggin is online now  
Old 03-05-2013, 06:45 PM   #4854 (permalink)
Member
 
MetDude's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Brooklyn NY
Posts: 4,534
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmscoggin View Post
I agree. I also have seen evidence that Bronco did not pay gift but actually paid via goods. Your argument is exactly why he claimed to have sent gift. He thought it would make him look stupid but innocent. I can't believe how naive some of you are being.
link ?
......
__________________
2008 Topps Chrome Red Refractor SET #'d/25 98.8% complete!
NEED THESE 4 - PLEASE LMK!!!
55 Orlando Hudson,150 Homer Bailey,191 Edinson Volquez, MHRC536 Mantle HR #536
MetDude is offline  
Old 03-05-2013, 06:47 PM   #4855 (permalink)
Member
 
Andrew Jones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Posts: 6,725
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetDude View Post
link ?
......
You have to use the BODA secret handshake first.
__________________
Those who can, do. Those who can't resort to calling other people trolls.
Andrew Jones is offline  
Old 03-05-2013, 06:55 PM   #4856 (permalink)
Member
 
jmscoggin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: TX by way of CA
Posts: 9,424
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetDude View Post
link ?
......
Not yet. It is in the hands of people that can do something with it. I have no vested interest in all of this and no reason to lie. I just hate scammers.
__________________
I think the great philosopher, Ron White, said it best, "I had the right to remain silent but I did not have the ability".

Datkiem was a mad genius and way ahead of his time.
jmscoggin is online now  
Old 03-05-2013, 06:56 PM   #4857 (permalink)
Member
 
MetDude's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Brooklyn NY
Posts: 4,534
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmscoggin View Post
I agree. I also have seen evidence that Bronco did not pay gift but actually paid via goods. Your argument is exactly why he claimed to have sent gift. He thought it would make him look stupid but innocent. I can't believe how naive some of you are being.
So then why has he continued to post threads looking for his cards and why has he bothered to respond to every question posed?

For that matter why even bother to tell us anything at all about him getting scammed
instead of just disappearing to hong kong and starting a new account ?

Drawing negative attention to himself in perpetuity makes no sense.
__________________
2008 Topps Chrome Red Refractor SET #'d/25 98.8% complete!
NEED THESE 4 - PLEASE LMK!!!
55 Orlando Hudson,150 Homer Bailey,191 Edinson Volquez, MHRC536 Mantle HR #536
MetDude is offline  
Old 03-05-2013, 07:02 PM   #4858 (permalink)
Member
 
jmscoggin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: TX by way of CA
Posts: 9,424
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetDude View Post
So then why has he continued to post threads looking for his cards and why has he bothered to respond to every question posed?

For that matter why even bother to tell us anything at all about him getting scammed
instead of just disappearing to hong kong and starting a new account ?

Drawing negative attention to himself in perpetuity makes no sense.
He likes being on here. The Papal scam was completely seperate. He thought he could do the scam without being caught and keep everything here normal. His cards weren't lost. His claims of such are a smokescreen. He also hasn't ansered any questions. He sidesteps all of them and just says that he was dumb and a victim.
__________________
I think the great philosopher, Ron White, said it best, "I had the right to remain silent but I did not have the ability".

Datkiem was a mad genius and way ahead of his time.
jmscoggin is online now  
Old 03-05-2013, 07:05 PM   #4859 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 12,477
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by death2redemptions View Post
$11K? HE must have been REAL good looking!
fixed it for you!
Orangejello727 is offline  
Old 03-05-2013, 07:10 PM   #4860 (permalink)
Member
 
MetDude's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Brooklyn NY
Posts: 4,534
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmscoggin View Post
Not yet. It is in the hands of people that can do something with it. I have no vested interest in all of this and no reason to lie. I just hate scammers.
I see. I find it a bit amusing that if he paid gift "he must be in on it"
but if he actually paid goods "he must be in on it"

So maybe you can at least show me where on my paypal account or where
on a paypal receipt it even says gift or goods ?

Heres is a recent receipt for a non ebay purchase -
I dont see anything related to gift or goods.

You sent a payment Transaction ID:

Dear xxxxxxxxxxxxxx,

You sent a payment for $18.00 USD to xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

Please note that it may take a little while for this payment to appear in the Recent Activity list on your Account Overview.

View the details of this transaction online


Your monthly account statement is available anytime; just log in to your account at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

To correct any errors, please contact us through our Help Center at https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/we...md=_contact_us.

Amount: $18.00 USD
Sent on: February 8, 2013
Message in your payment email: blowoutcards forum transaction: for purchase and shipping of 2008 Spx Clayton Kershaw auto 2012 topps chrome Wily Peralta auto as free bonus thank you

Sincerely,
PayPal
__________________
2008 Topps Chrome Red Refractor SET #'d/25 98.8% complete!
NEED THESE 4 - PLEASE LMK!!!
55 Orlando Hudson,150 Homer Bailey,191 Edinson Volquez, MHRC536 Mantle HR #536
MetDude is offline  
Old 03-05-2013, 07:18 PM   #4861 (permalink)
Member
 
jmscoggin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: TX by way of CA
Posts: 9,424
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetDude View Post
I see. I find it a bit amusing that if he paid gift "he must be in on it"
but if he actually paid goods "he must be in on it"

So maybe you can at least show me where on my paypal account or where
on a paypal receipt it even says gift or goods ?

Heres is a recent receipt for a non ebay purchase -
I dont see anything related to gift or goods.

You sent a payment Transaction ID:

Dear xxxxxxxxxxxxxx,

You sent a payment for $18.00 USD to xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

Please note that it may take a little while for this payment to appear in the Recent Activity list on your Account Overview.

View the details of this transaction online


Your monthly account statement is available anytime; just log in to your account at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

To correct any errors, please contact us through our Help Center at https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/we...md=_contact_us.

Amount: $18.00 USD
Sent on: February 8, 2013
Message in your payment email: blowoutcards forum transaction: for purchase and shipping of 2008 Spx Clayton Kershaw auto 2012 topps chrome Wily Peralta auto as free bonus thank you

Sincerely,
PayPal
I agree with your premise, this is how I see it. The thought of him sending as gift was just completely illogical and improbable. The fact of doing something like that was so out of the norm that in itself it raised major red flags.

The fact that he says he paid gift but evidence exists that proves this to be a lie should be self explanatory.

I can't explain at this time what the evidence is as I have been asked not to. It will come out when it is prudent. Funny how he all of a sudden went silent.
__________________
I think the great philosopher, Ron White, said it best, "I had the right to remain silent but I did not have the ability".

Datkiem was a mad genius and way ahead of his time.
jmscoggin is online now  
Old 03-05-2013, 07:25 PM   #4862 (permalink)
Member
 
bigzig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Indy
Posts: 6,095
Default

Funny how the "evidence he paid gift" was presented as well by a member other than bronco..

I'm curious to see this other "evidence" as well.
bigzig is offline  
Old 03-05-2013, 07:28 PM   #4863 (permalink)
Member
 
BostonNut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 11,916
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmscoggin View Post
I agree with your premise, this is how I see it. The thought of him sending as gift was just completely illogical and improbable. The fact of doing something like that was so out of the norm that in itself it raised major red flags.

The fact that he says he paid gift but evidence exists that proves this to be a lie should be self explanatory.

I can't explain at this time what the evidence is as I have been asked not to. It will come out when it is prudent. Funny how he all of a sudden went silent.
Seeing how this whole Haiku thing is well past it's prime...when the hell is it going to be "prudent" to get this information out???
BostonNut is offline  
Old 03-05-2013, 07:30 PM   #4864 (permalink)
Member
 
MetDude's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Brooklyn NY
Posts: 4,534
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmscoggin View Post
I agree with your premise, this is how I see it. The thought of him sending as gift was just completely illogical and improbable. The fact of doing something like that was so out of the norm that in itself it raised major red flags.

The fact that he says he paid gift but evidence exists that proves this to be a lie should be self explanatory.

I can't explain at this time what the evidence is as I have been asked not to. It will come out when it is prudent. Funny how he all of a sudden went silent.
Several people including myself told him he shouldnt bother replying anymore because when he shows a screenshot people says its doctored,when he shows a police report people say its fake, when he shows receipts for postal insurance people say you couldve put rocks in there.

When he said he paid gift people say that means he on it.
But if its found he paid goods, that also means he's on it.

No matter what he says or shows people find a new way to show that means he was in on it

If its found he actually had some participation in scamming
then I would want nothing less then to see him jailed.

So far all I have seen is a witch hunt and
the only "evidence" is speculation and conjecture.
__________________
2008 Topps Chrome Red Refractor SET #'d/25 98.8% complete!
NEED THESE 4 - PLEASE LMK!!!
55 Orlando Hudson,150 Homer Bailey,191 Edinson Volquez, MHRC536 Mantle HR #536
MetDude is offline  
Old 03-05-2013, 07:31 PM   #4865 (permalink)
Member
 
jmscoggin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: TX by way of CA
Posts: 9,424
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonNut View Post
Seeing how this whole Haiku thing is well past it's prime...when the hell is it going to be "prudent" to get this information out???
Do you really think that jeopardizing a criminal case is a good idea just to placate a bunch of people on a sports card message board? A proper case takes a lot more time than most people realize.
__________________
I think the great philosopher, Ron White, said it best, "I had the right to remain silent but I did not have the ability".

Datkiem was a mad genius and way ahead of his time.
jmscoggin is online now  
Old 03-05-2013, 07:32 PM   #4866 (permalink)
Member
 
DanShakespeare's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 6,136
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigzig View Post
Funny how the "evidence he paid gift" was presented as well by a member other than bronco..

I'm curious to see this other "evidence" as well.
I've actually asked him through a pm for a screenshot of his "gift" and he couldn't prove it. I would love to see it. I keep hearing its floating around the forum still but can never find it.
__________________
#TeamConnor!

Mr. Irrelevant: The choice of Aaron Hernandez with the 180th pick gave ImNOTDanShakespeare the worst pick of the last round in terms of projected points.
DanShakespeare is offline  
Old 03-05-2013, 07:32 PM   #4867 (permalink)
Member
 
BostonNut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 11,916
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmscoggin View Post
Do you really think that jeopardizing a criminal case is a good idea just to placate a bunch of people on a sports card message board? A proper case takes a lot more time than most people realize.
Didn't realize it was in "criminal case" status...my bad...carry on.
BostonNut is offline  
Old 03-05-2013, 07:34 PM   #4868 (permalink)
Member
 
Andrew Jones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Posts: 6,725
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmscoggin View Post
Do you really think that jeopardizing a criminal case is a good idea just to placate a bunch of people on a sports card message board? A proper case takes a lot more time than most people realize.
I was unaware that BODA could bring criminal charges.
__________________
Those who can, do. Those who can't resort to calling other people trolls.
Andrew Jones is offline  
Old 03-05-2013, 07:35 PM   #4869 (permalink)
Member
 
MetDude's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Brooklyn NY
Posts: 4,534
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanShakespeare View Post
I've actually asked him through a pm for a screenshot of his "gift" and he couldn't prove it. I would love to see it. I keep hearing its floating around the forum still but can never find it.
He asked me to help him with that.

Ive only paid gift a couple of times, and nowhere in my paypal account or in my receipts can I find anything that states gift or goods.

Ive posed that question several times today.
no one seems to know how to find that info.

So by all means if you know WHERE in the paypal account or receipt that is listed please enlighten me.
__________________
2008 Topps Chrome Red Refractor SET #'d/25 98.8% complete!
NEED THESE 4 - PLEASE LMK!!!
55 Orlando Hudson,150 Homer Bailey,191 Edinson Volquez, MHRC536 Mantle HR #536
MetDude is offline  
Old 03-05-2013, 07:35 PM   #4870 (permalink)
Member
 
bigzig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Indy
Posts: 6,095
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanShakespeare View Post
I've actually asked him through a pm for a screenshot of his "gift" and he couldn't prove it. I would love to see it. I keep hearing its floating around the forum still but can never find it.
I sure as hell didn't make it up. I've looked, but assume it got deleted at this point.
bigzig is offline  
Old 03-05-2013, 07:37 PM   #4871 (permalink)
Member
 
DanShakespeare's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 6,136
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigzig View Post
I sure as hell didn't make it up. I've looked, but assume it got deleted at this point.
Half of his post on this thread has been removed. I made a comment few thousand post back about how he was defending haiku in post 8 and 9 and now post 8 and 9 are no longer his post they belong to somebody else. Where they went, who knows?

Edit: I by no means were calling you out on it Just, I can't find them! Haha
__________________
#TeamConnor!

Mr. Irrelevant: The choice of Aaron Hernandez with the 180th pick gave ImNOTDanShakespeare the worst pick of the last round in terms of projected points.
DanShakespeare is offline  
Old 03-05-2013, 07:42 PM   #4872 (permalink)
Member
 
jmscoggin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: TX by way of CA
Posts: 9,424
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetDude View Post
Several people including myself told him he shouldnt bother replying anymore because when he shows a screenshot people says its doctored,when he shows a police report people say its fake, when he shows receipts for postal insurance people say you couldve put rocks in there.

When he said he paid gift people say that means he on it.
But if its found he paid goods, that also means he's on it.

No matter what he says or shows people find a new way to show that means he was in on it

If its found he actually had some participation in scamming
then I would want nothing less then to see him jailed.

So far all I have seen is a witch hunt and
the only "evidence" is speculation and conjecture.
You seem to be rational and skeptical. Both of these are good as was your advice to Bronco. The problem is that most people need a smoking gun. Very very few cases ever have such a thing. Most successful prosecutions are won via circumstantial evidence as well as what a suspect says, doesn't say or how they say it. If you were Bronco would you have not shown pm's, text, cell logs etc? Of course you would have.

What has he shown? A police report? Let's just say it is real. Anyone knows that a local pd won't do anything about a case like this.

Shipping receipts? As mentioned before he could have shipped and insured a box of rocks. He had no problem showing those things but refuses to prove communication with Haiku. It is impossible to meet someone online and within two weeks send that person thousands of dollars in cards and money with no paper trail. If I ever go rogue I hope to have some of you on my jury.
__________________
I think the great philosopher, Ron White, said it best, "I had the right to remain silent but I did not have the ability".

Datkiem was a mad genius and way ahead of his time.
jmscoggin is online now  
Old 03-05-2013, 07:46 PM   #4873 (permalink)
Member
 
jmscoggin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: TX by way of CA
Posts: 9,424
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Jones View Post
I was unaware that BODA could bring criminal charges.
Lol. The basic field level BODA don't. The Illuminati level do. Oops, cat out of the bag. Pretend you didn't see that. We don't really exist.
__________________
I think the great philosopher, Ron White, said it best, "I had the right to remain silent but I did not have the ability".

Datkiem was a mad genius and way ahead of his time.
jmscoggin is online now  
Old 03-05-2013, 07:50 PM   #4874 (permalink)
Member
 
MetDude's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Brooklyn NY
Posts: 4,534
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmscoggin View Post
You seem to be rational and skeptical. Both of these are good as was your advice to Bronco. The problem is that most people need a smoking gun. Very very few cases ever have such a thing. Most successful prosecutions are won via circumstantial evidence as well as what a suspect says, doesn't say or how they say it. If you were Bronco would you have not shown pm's, text, cell logs etc? Of course you would have.

What has he shown? A police report? Let's just say it is real. Anyone knows that a local pd won't do anything about a case like this.

Shipping receipts? As mentioned before he could have shipped and insured a box of rocks. He had no problem showing those things but refuses to prove communication with Haiku. It is impossible to meet someone online and within two weeks send that person thousands of dollars in cards and money with no paper trail. If I ever go rogue I hope to have some of you on my jury.
Circumstantial evidence is more then
"you cant prove you weren't in on it so youre guilty"

I cant prove I didnt shoot JFK. And despite being born after he was killed my birth certificate couldve been doctored right? So that means I shot JFK?

Innocent until proven guilty
NOT
Guilty until proven innocent.

As for the PM's , he probably just deleted them along the way.
Even if he did still have them, the immediate response would be
that they prove nothing because he couldve doctored them,
or
hey why do you still have all of those? Why were you expecting to have to defend yourself ?

Once again damned either way.
__________________
2008 Topps Chrome Red Refractor SET #'d/25 98.8% complete!
NEED THESE 4 - PLEASE LMK!!!
55 Orlando Hudson,150 Homer Bailey,191 Edinson Volquez, MHRC536 Mantle HR #536

Last edited by MetDude; 03-05-2013 at 07:55 PM.
MetDude is offline  
Old 03-05-2013, 08:10 PM   #4875 (permalink)
Member
 
bigzig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Indy
Posts: 6,095
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanShakespeare View Post
Half of his post on this thread has been removed. I made a comment few thousand post back about how he was defending haiku in post 8 and 9 and now post 8 and 9 are no longer his post they belong to somebody else. Where they went, who knows?

Edit: I by no means were calling you out on it Just, I can't find them! Haha
I don't know what happened to the posts, but I would never suggest BO deleted them to protect the scammer. (not saying you were)

I would love for BO to come out and say "hey, we caught the guy. He was involved, and he wasn't".
bigzig is offline  
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/member-sales-trade-feedback/415488-haiku-suspended-rumors-massive-scam-emerge.html
Posted By For Type Date
Net54baseball id "Sportscollector" - Page 10 - Net54baseball.com Forums This thread Refback 05-31-2013 09:10 AM
Net54baseball id "Sportscollector" - Page 10 - Net54baseball.com Forums This thread Refback 05-31-2013 08:46 AM
Net54baseball id "Sportscollector" - Page 10 - Net54baseball.com Forums This thread Refback 05-31-2013 07:02 AM
Net54baseball id "Sportscollector" - Page 10 - Net54baseball.com Forums This thread Refback 05-31-2013 12:03 AM
Net54baseball id "Sportscollector" - Page 10 - Net54baseball.com Forums This thread Refback 05-31-2013 12:02 AM
Collectors Universe Forums - OUCH! Big doings over on Blowout. 23K scammalammadingdong This thread Refback 04-27-2013 09:33 PM
Possibly one of the most elaborate card scams ever? - Page 19 This thread Refback 02-25-2013 10:21 AM
Possibly one of the most elaborate card scams ever? - Page 18 This thread Refback 01-09-2013 10:58 AM
Possibly one of the most elaborate card scams ever? - Page 17 This thread Refback 01-07-2013 10:23 AM
Possibly one of the most elaborate card scams ever? - Page 15 This thread Refback 01-07-2013 12:01 AM
Collectors Universe Forums - OUCH! Big doings over on Blowout. 23K scammalammadingdong This thread Refback 01-03-2013 07:02 PM
Possibly one of the most elaborate card scams ever? - Page 8 This thread Refback 12-27-2012 05:39 PM
Possibly one of the most elaborate card scams ever? - Page 3 This thread Refback 12-24-2012 07:05 PM
Possibly one of the most elaborate card scams ever? - Page 16 This thread Refback 12-23-2012 11:04 PM
Possibly one of the most elaborate card scams ever? - Page 14 This thread Refback 12-23-2012 02:06 PM
Card Forum Member Takes 23k and Runs! Scam! - Game Used Forums This thread Refback 12-22-2012 09:00 PM
Possibly one of the most elaborate card scams ever? - Page 13 This thread Refback 12-22-2012 06:46 PM
Card Forum Member Takes 23k and Runs! Scam! - Game Used Forums This thread Refback 12-22-2012 04:43 PM
Possibly one of the most elaborate card scams ever? - Page 5 This thread Refback 12-22-2012 04:15 AM
Card Forum Member Takes 23k and Runs! Scam! - Game Used Forums This thread Refback 12-21-2012 08:43 PM
Possibly one of the most elaborate card scams ever? - Page 2 This thread Refback 12-21-2012 05:23 PM
Possibly one of the most elaborate card scams ever? - Page 12 This thread Refback 12-21-2012 09:56 AM
Huge card scam This thread Refback 12-21-2012 12:44 AM
Possibly one of the most elaborate card scams ever? - Page 10 This thread Refback 12-21-2012 12:09 AM
Possibly one of the most elaborate card scams ever? This thread Refback 12-20-2012 11:06 PM
Huge card scam This thread Refback 12-20-2012 10:47 PM
Possibly one of the most elaborate card scams ever? - Page 11 This thread Refback 12-20-2012 05:53 PM
Major fraud Thread over on Blowout.com - The Collectors Group This thread Refback 12-20-2012 02:38 PM
Card Forum Member Takes 23k and Runs! Scam! - Game Used Forums This thread Refback 12-20-2012 01:14 PM
Card Forum Member Takes 23k and Runs! Scam! - Game Used Forums This thread Refback 12-20-2012 12:53 PM
Card Forum Member Takes 23k and Runs! Scam! - Game Used Forums This thread Refback 12-20-2012 12:40 PM
Major fraud Thread over on Blowout.com - The Collectors Group This thread Refback 12-19-2012 06:15 PM
Major fraud Thread over on Blowout.com - The Collectors Group This thread Refback 12-19-2012 09:40 AM
1939 Foto Fun Baseball Box Find, Two Cases of Hobby Shenanigans This thread Pingback 12-19-2012 12:24 AM
Major fraud Thread over on Blowout.com - The Collectors Group This thread Refback 12-18-2012 09:45 PM
Collectors Universe Forums - OUCH! Big doings over on Blowout. 23K scammalammadingdong This thread Refback 12-18-2012 12:56 AM
Collectors Universe Forums - OUCH! Big doings over on Blowout. 23K scammalammadingdong This thread Refback 12-17-2012 10:57 PM
Major fraud Thread over on Blowout.com - The Collectors Group This thread Refback 12-17-2012 10:10 PM
Major fraud Thread over on Blowout.com - The Collectors Group This thread Refback 12-17-2012 10:04 PM
Possibly one of the most elaborate card scams ever? This thread Pingback 12-17-2012 06:41 PM
============ The Morning Thread ============ - Page 7 This thread Pingback 12-17-2012 04:16 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:37 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.