Blowout Cards Forums
Blaster Master

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-17-2012, 12:02 PM   #476 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardboxbreak View Post
And btw "mystery lots" should be banned immediately on this site.
Mystery lots ARE banned here. He just didn't advertise it in his title and EVERYONE and their mother thought these were the best deals ever, so noone reported them.

People......if its too good to be true, it often is. I was scammed in my first month on the site, did the whole pitchfork and torch thing....and got my money back. However, the lesson learned that day was much more valuable....no one here is your "friend". Sure, there's some people to shoot the crap with and maybe cut a deal or two, but buying stuff blindly, sending gift, all that jazz....begging for trouble.

SPARTY ON!
Old 12-17-2012, 12:02 PM   #477 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by atoaz12 View Post
His posts claimed that it would be of a value more than what you paid. That seems like an 'item not as described' claim to me
I can put together many high "book value" lots that I can show in writing are "valued" more than what people would have paid me. I can even do it with nothing but base cards, and I can do it using third party opinions.

Never, never, ever buy "mystery" lots unless you feel like taking unnecessary risk. "Unnecessary" is important to understand.
Old 12-17-2012, 12:03 PM   #478 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManInTheMirror View Post
Haiku is now banned.
What a monumental fall from grace. Well, he said in the other thread if he got banned he would return as Haiku2
Old 12-17-2012, 12:04 PM   #479 (permalink)

Oh, gee, thanks, Dave. Bang-up job so far. Extortion, coercion. You'll pardon me if I ask you to kiss my bum. The same jerk that rounded us up and sank us into this mess are gonna bail me out? You think you can catch Keyser Soze? You think a guy like that comes this close to getting caught and sticks his head out? If he comes up for anything, it will be to get rid of me. After that... my guess is you'll never hear from him again.

After that my guess is that you will never hear from him again. The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone

Likes: football, color patches, autos, Bryce Harper, josh Hamilton, Boston sports teams, Eli manning, Derek Jeter.

Last edited by cardboxbreak; 12-17-2012 at 12:07 PM. Reason: Removed any foul language
Old 12-17-2012, 12:07 PM   #480 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncomanning18 View Post
I was honestly hoping for some comfort from you guys during a really difficult time for me and all I have gotten is sarcastic rude and insensitive remarks.
Dude, this is an internet forum. We aren't your friends and we aren't your family.

I'm sorry you got scammed, but you need to start working on getting that resolved.

And if this is a puppet account for a certain someone, you really are an even bigger lowdown dirty bastard.
Old 12-17-2012, 12:08 PM   #481 (permalink)
Banned

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by calculusdork View Post
What exactly should a "mystery lot" contain?

Don't matter, if you didn't receive anything u win...now if he ships a base card or whatever do not accept it if u know your mailman...If he didn't send a 250+ package without signature confirmation don't sign for it item is returned without saying delivered...just some thoughts,,, cover your azz...screw his

Last edited by Razorsharp79; 12-17-2012 at 12:10 PM.
Old 12-17-2012, 12:10 PM   #482 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to pskell02

So, I haven't had a chance to go through everything yet. Robert is likely at work as well, so I'm sure he hasn't seen any of this yet. Pat banned Haiku and we have started to read into the situation now.

If you haven't already, file a PayPal claim. If you sent as a gift payment and don't get a response from him, I would strongly suggest contacting the PO and ask about filing mail fraud charges. Make sure you keep his email address that you used for payment so that you can contact him directly now that he is banned.

As for the person that mentioned "mystery packs" being against the rules, they are. Tons of you bought them and no one alerted us to them, so Robert, Pat, and myself never knew they existed. So we couldn't remove them before they got going.
Old 12-17-2012, 12:10 PM   #483 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorsharp79 View Post
Don't matter, if you didn't receive anything u win...now if he ships a base card or whatever do not accept it if u know your mailman...If he didn't send a 250+ package without signature confirmation don't sign for it item is returned without saying delivered...just some thoughts,,, cover your ax, screw his
Which was exactly my point ... someone was saying you could win a PayPal claim if you didn't receive "$4,700 worth of cards".
Old 12-17-2012, 12:11 PM   #484 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pskell02 View Post
So, I haven't had a chance to go through everything yet. Robert is likely at work as well, so I'm sure he hasn't seen any of this yet. Pat banned Haiku and we have started to read into the situation now.

If you haven't already, file a PayPal claim. If you sent as a gift payment and don't get a response from him, I would strongly suggest contacting the PO and ask about filing mail fraud charges. Make sure you keep his email address that you used for payment so that you can contact him directly now that he is banned.

As for the person that mentioned "mystery packs" being against the rules, they are. Tons of you bought them and no one alerted us to them, so Robert, Pat, and myself never knew they existed. So we couldn't remove them before they got going.

Called it

Mr. Irrelevant: The choice of Aaron Hernandez with the 180th pick gave ImNOTDanShakespeare the worst pick of the last round in terms of projected points.
Old 12-17-2012, 12:12 PM   #485 (permalink)

SORRY TO ANYONE THINKING THEY WILL GET THEIR $$$ BACK FOR A MYSTERY LOT. The only claim that will get you your money back is an item not described claim... You cannot file an item not described claim... You bought a mystery lot
Maybe I shoulda said something earlier... something was too funny about the guy, he was the greatest guy ever lol but held contests that nobody could win just to show off his bigger name cards? (like taking a blowout contest that took thousands of members 14 weeks to win, and adding 12 props to it weekly to make it impossible = man that made me think he was a BIG douche) And why the hell would a guy with a ton of $$$ keep trying to sell the same Patrick Willis, Marshawn Lynch, John Wall, A. Rodgers, ETC over and over on numerous threads. Wouldn't he just chalk em up as a loss and move on? Sad to say, not so MERRY XMAS for some I see...
Old 12-17-2012, 12:12 PM   #486 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by stearclear View Post
The phone # he gave me was 646-717-0319

I think its important to get ALL info about this guy PUBLIC ASAP

Then we can start piecing the info together better and find out who HAIKU really is....
No idea if that number is legit or not. But do some research. On stearclear's post. It was crypitic but he called it.

I wont go into detail but I followed the bread trail laat night which lead me to major cpncerns. Literally an hour before all hell broke lose again.

I think we should take notice of who is normally around that has been oddly silent as well.....
Old 12-17-2012, 12:12 PM   #487 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wings View Post
Some people defended Haiku to the death and when anyone questioned his quicksale prices some people would freak out.

TBH a lot of his quick sales were hardly below ebay after fees but a lot of nut huggers continued to eat them up.
I noticed this too. I figured he was building a rep to move more product.

Quicksales often go this way...throw out a few "steals" to get some traffic then move a bunch of stuff at around eBay in a quick amount of time.

TBH, him scamming never really crossed my mind, but I avoided the "mystery lots" simply because I want to know what I'm getting. I feel really bad for everyone involved. I HOPE thinks work out for people who are out some serious cash, but I am doubtful.
Old 12-17-2012, 12:13 PM   #488 (permalink)

Quote:

Thanks for updating. Just so you know, I think someone said the email links back to a fake company and its Facebook page, so that might not be the way to go.
Old 12-17-2012, 12:13 PM   #489 (permalink)

Quote:

And BOOOM goes the dynamite!!!!!!!!!
NEEDS = '12 CHROME CHIEFS: #94 DONTARI POE RED AUTO /5, #49 CYRUS GRAY RED AUTO /5 , #102 TAMBA HALI RED /25 & ANY '12 CHROME CHIEFS PRINTING PLATES---------->'12 TURKEY RED SP'S = LUCK (PASSING POSE) & DOUG MARTIN (CATCHING BALL & TREES IN BACKGROUND)
Bucket - http://s1249.photobucket.com/albums/hh515/Earlsnake07/
Old 12-17-2012, 12:14 PM   #490 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdoug76 View Post
No idea if that number is legit or not. But do some research. On stearclear's post. It was crypitic but he called it.

I wont go into detail but I followed the bread trail laat night which lead me to major cpncerns. Literally an hour before all hell broke lose again.

I think we should take notice of who is normally around that has been oddly silent as well.....
I'm sure I know who you are referring too, but there are PLENTY of people that had his back.....maybe even you did to if I remember correctly.

SPARTY ON!
Old 12-17-2012, 12:14 PM   #491 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorsharp79 View Post
Don't matter, if you didn't receive anything u win...now if he ships a base card or whatever do not accept it if u know your mailman...If he didn't send a 250+ package without signature confirmation don't sign for it item is returned without saying delivered...just some thoughts,,, cover your azz...screw his
He didn't send my 350 lot with sig, so no way to say no to it, it'll just get delivered.
Old 12-17-2012, 12:15 PM   #492 (permalink)

If a credit card was used in conjunction with paypal, would a chargeback request help?
Old 12-17-2012, 12:15 PM   #493 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxbust421 View Post
If a credit card was used in conjunction with paypal, would a chargeback request help?
Would say that's an option 2 if the PayPal claim doesn't work.
Old 12-17-2012, 12:16 PM   #494 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardboxbreak View Post
Oh, gee, thanks, Dave. Bang-up job so far. Extortion, coercion. You'll pardon me if I ask you to kiss my bum. The same jerk that rounded us up and sank us into this mess are gonna bail me out? You think you can catch Keyser Soze? You think a guy like that comes this close to getting caught and sticks his head out? If he comes up for anything, it will be to get rid of me. After that... my guess is you'll never hear from him again.

After that my guess is that you will never hear from him again. The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone
Nothing on this? Is this not the perfect quote? The movie I make will have a similar flavor and a cross with catch me if you can.

Likes: football, color patches, autos, Bryce Harper, josh Hamilton, Boston sports teams, Eli manning, Derek Jeter.
Old 12-17-2012, 12:16 PM   #495 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajax1723 View Post
He didn't send my 350 lot with sig, so no way to say no to it, it'll just get delivered.
It's going to be really interesting to see what comes in these "mystery lots".
Old 12-17-2012, 12:17 PM   #496 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxbust421 View Post
If he actually sent you something, I think you're effed to be honest. Like others have said, the "mystery" part is what is going to keep you from getting your money.
Old 12-17-2012, 12:17 PM   #497 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by calculusdork View Post
Which was exactly my point ... someone was saying you could win a PayPal claim if you didn't receive "$4,700 worth of cards".
That's your best chance if he don't send or make it where you do not sign for anything from him. Or if no signature confirmation is required say package is damaged, and dont open...otherwise u have nothing
Old 12-17-2012, 12:18 PM   #498 (permalink)

Did anyone link this thread to paypal so they have some more info?
Old 12-17-2012, 12:20 PM   #499 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHeel View Post
Did anyone link this thread to paypal so they have some more info?
Already escalated one, but will link this thread on the other one.
Old 12-17-2012, 12:20 PM   #500 (permalink)

Quote:

Let's sticky this quote for the individuals who unfortunately took a huge risk. STOP DRAGGING YOUR FEET and pursue this while you have the opportunity, help and resources.
My condolences to all of you, however I am having a hard time understanding how this "detective" community let this come to be in the first place.
The name Jay(James) Morgan, is synonymous with scams ranging from Romance lover all the way to the Nigerian lotto e-mail.