Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-17-2012, 01:09 PM   #576 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

Another part of the circle coming to sing Kum Ba Yah with Gator and his friends. The only thing the guy has going against him is his Homerism for the SEC.
Old 12-17-2012, 01:10 PM   #577 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarka3 View Post
I mean, some members here have my number. ibleedbattlered is even included on my XBL family plan. It IS possible to forge friendships beyond PM's and emails on a message board like this.

granted, if Freddy gave me any weird feelings before, I wouldn't have included him on my family plan where he would potentially have access to my CC.

(Freddy, i'm too poor for you to get any grand ideas )
Too late, do you really think i would spend my hard earned money on this Justin Beiber Cake

Old 12-17-2012, 01:10 PM   #578 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickha2 View Post
If you have other details that you arent telling everyone you can be held responsible as well.
It's not any legal details so no I can't. Someone sai that the reason he sent me the card was to make him look good but he did it for another reason if ur curious PM me
Old 12-17-2012, 01:10 PM   #579 (permalink)

https://www.facebook.com/exquisiteaccessoriesandgifts

his email is linked here. this place seems like an additional scam add, being formed only in OCT. It digs deeper...
Old 12-17-2012, 01:10 PM   #580 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajax1723 View Post
Just for the record, there is a chance some people get their money back. Anyone who paid gift/got their stuff already and were shorted, are probably SOL, but those that only recieved tracking numbers still have a chance. Scammers aren't going to care who gets scammed, as long as they get their money. Whether its from PayPal after they pay out the claims themselves or us ourselves, he still gets his money. There is a chance that he lets these claims go so that there is some time between getting his money and the process finally playing itself out, and by that time hes gone and PayPal is stuck with the bill. We will see, its a small chance, but its one of the possible outcomes.
Not sure where you are getting your info... No one Who bought a mystery lot will WIN A CLAIM
Old 12-17-2012, 01:11 PM   #581 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBLeeDBaTTLeReD View Post
Too late, do you really think i would spend my hard earned money on this Justin Beiber Cake

*make a note to check my bank transactions more closely*

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Old 12-17-2012, 01:11 PM   #582 (permalink)

attacked? if you weren't in the thread the other night, you wouldn't know. I was calling him a liar the other night. He then called me retarded and told me to kill myself. He got a lot of support for that when most people would be bashed. I knew something wasn't right. PierreThomasfan, Texas, salscards, and ajax were in on his bashing of me when I was only defending myself. so if any of those 4 get scammed I wouldn't feel bad for them. in fact siding with someone telling someone else to kill themselves, I consider these four lowlifes
Old 12-17-2012, 01:12 PM   #583 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarka3 View Post
I mean, some members here have my number. ibleedbattlered is even included on my XBL family plan. It IS possible to forge friendships beyond PM's and emails on a message board like this.

granted, if Freddy gave me any weird feelings before, I wouldn't have included him on my family plan where he would potentially have access to my CC.

(Freddy, i'm too poor for you to get any grand ideas )
I just seems like this haiku fella had a lot of Blowout boy friends with the number of people who have stated they text/talked to him daily. How did he have time for that?

The thought of this just really grosses me out. It really does seem like be was grooming a lot of people for potential more than just theft.

Last edited by danimal; 12-17-2012 at 01:15 PM.
Old 12-17-2012, 01:13 PM   #584 (permalink)

Did Braylon1 ever get his BALLER LOT?

My Bucket: http://s1091.photobucket.com/albums/i385/getbig14/
Old 12-17-2012, 01:13 PM   #585 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wfrazier View Post
Not sure where you are getting your info... No one Who bought a mystery lot will WIN A CLAIM
Those that claimed am "item not as described" claim will not win, that is correct.
Those that claimed an "item not recieved" dispute could. Nothing was recieved, doesnt matter if its a mystery lot or a chainsaw.
Old 12-17-2012, 01:13 PM   #586 (permalink)
Banned

Would be interesting if those that talked to him would post whatever info they do have. I mean anything!
Old 12-17-2012, 01:13 PM   #587 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBurg View Post
Everything I wanted to say has already been said in some form or another. However, I will add this:
-People should be more diligent before spending there money from now on.
- I HOPE there can still be trust and friendship on this site. In reasonable doses, though.
+1
We are still a community in any way, shape, or form. Most all of us are generally good honest people. And we all don't always get along. I hope that what has happened, doesn't tail off and have an effect on the rest of us doing business.
Old 12-17-2012, 01:15 PM   #588 (permalink)

I know we're all having fun playing Sherlock Holmes and amateur psychologists but I've just had a nice long chat with PayPal telling them what's gone on. I didn't pay gift and was told by multiple people with PayPal to expect a refund.
The guys (Haiku) has been flagged and we have a power in numbers concerning any junk he may try and send

Sky's not falling over here.
Old 12-17-2012, 01:16 PM   #589 (permalink)
Banned

As I stated before, I made a mistake. Everyone can think as they please. The man did help me in my personal life, and for that I trusted him. He never gave me anything that I asked for that I didn't return. He would randomly send me money however, telling me to buy my son something nice. I will never tell the amount of money I was given, as it's no one business but mine and his. I can tell you this though, I trusted him a lot more than the money he had sent me. I really thought he was a stand up guy, and had people's best interest in mind. I will never understand what went wrong with him, or how I let my guard down and trusted someone I had never met.
Old 12-17-2012, 01:16 PM   #590 (permalink)

A Lot of the worlds cruelest rulers and dictators would give food, money, and clothes to show that they could be trusted and merciful. Power is dictated by the number of followers not by true appearance. Media and Internet teaches this and makes it much easier for this to happen. People thrive on free stuff and follow those that offer it. Take all the twitter and Facebook accounts that say join and here are free giveaways, it's why Facebook is free, it's why Skype was free. Yet all are worth billions. Why? Followers!

Likes: football, color patches, autos, Bryce Harper, josh Hamilton, Boston sports teams, Eli manning, Derek Jeter.
Old 12-17-2012, 01:16 PM   #591 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason122883 View Post
attacked? if you weren't in the thread the other night, you wouldn't know. I was calling him a liar the other night. He then called me retarded and told me to kill myself. He got a lot of support for that when most people would be bashed. I knew something wasn't right. PierreThomasfan, Texas, salscards, and ajax were in on his bashing of me when I was only defending myself. so if any of those 4 get scammed I wouldn't feel bad for them. in fact siding with someone telling someone else to kill themselves, I consider these four lowlifes
Would love for you to link back to where I said it was perfectly fine for him to say it was ok to tell someone to kill themselves. You connect siding with someone making it immediately ok for them to do anything they do. That is wrong, and you know it.

I, in the past, have thought about committing suicide, and thank god, I didn't do it. For you to think I was DEFENDING him saying that specific statement, is slander, and insulting.
Old 12-17-2012, 01:17 PM   #592 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdoug76 View Post
Would be interesting if those that talked to him would post whatever info they do have. I mean anything!
i posted in your thread my dealings... im honestly kinda ashamed id trust somebody who would make stuff like THAT up about somebody...
Old 12-17-2012, 01:18 PM   #593 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by wfrazier View Post
Paypal does not care what you bought, you say you bought a mysterious pile of #@#@#@#@. It arrives as a bag of popcorn, it is a win for buyer as item not as described long as you paid as goods. If you paid with CC file chargeback...paypal will not fight a chargeback from what i have been told.

Alot of times people do not even fill out in the description box what they are getting, now if you said mystery lot #2 in your description, not only are you STUPID, but you are not winning SNAD case...

Also they have his some/most of the funds on hold based on the TNARG thread

best chance to win money back though is if he gets lazy and does not ship your package...if he does leave tracking number make sure you alert your post office that you do not accept packages from that person and to not deliver said package...contact postmaster today, do not procrastinate...tell them they are shipping you items you did not ask for and wish to decline shipment...make something up...etc...

Last edited by Razorsharp79; 12-17-2012 at 01:22 PM.
Old 12-17-2012, 01:18 PM   #594 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason122883 View Post
I said it wasn't right so call me a lowlife. Eerything I su gets taken out of context. Welcome to the ignore list
Old 12-17-2012, 01:18 PM   #595 (permalink)

Would it be bad form to link my latest giveaway to this thread?

Kidding, I assure you. Some misplaced levity is just what this thread needs.
Concentrating on my personal collection. Please drop me a PM if you have any of the following for sale: Topps Football 1956-1968; Philadelphia Football 1964-1967, Autographs of Baseball/Football Vintage Stars and Hall of Famers (especially on card autos), 1990's Topps Chrome Refractor Inserts of all sports.
Old 12-17-2012, 01:19 PM   #596 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajax1723 View Post
Those that claimed am "item not as described" claim will not win, that is correct.
Those that claimed an "item not recieved" dispute could. Nothing was recieved, doesnt matter if its a mystery lot or a chainsaw.
Are we really expecting the SCAMMER MASTER to mess that up??? He sends you an empty envelope... You got DC now... you CAN NOT file for item as described now because you bought a mystery lot but RECEIVED a pkg... He's home free...
Old 12-17-2012, 01:19 PM   #597 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xarchmadanx View Post
+1
We are still a community in any way, shape, or form. Most all of us are generally good honest people. And we all don't always get along. I hope that what has happened, doesn't tail off and have an effect on the rest of us doing business.
Agreed my man, I haven't been here for long but the majority of people I have came across have been great to work with in brokering trades and overall cardboard knowledge.
Old 12-17-2012, 01:19 PM   #598 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorBoyInTN View Post
First of all, a lot of people know me from here in real life. I became too trusting, I will admit. I talked to the guy daily and never in my wildest dreams would I imagine that it would come to this. I thought I had made a new close friend, which is something I don't usually do. I don't talk to a lot of people in my real world, I talk to more people from Blowout than I do in my own personal day to day life. I made a mistake with trusting this man too much. I admit I was wrong, I have had no part of this though. I just took the man's word at face value, and apparently I was in the wrong for doing so.
You sure do know how to pick 'em. Please tell Sidthekid hello.
Old 12-17-2012, 01:20 PM   #599 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

Quote:
Originally Posted by danimal View Post
I just seems like this haiku fella had a lot of Blowout boy friends with the number of people who have stated they text/talked to him daily. How did he have time for that?
The thought of this just really grosses me out. It really does seem like be was grooming a lot of people for potential more than just theft.
Thanks for editing that. I was getting a headache trying to figure out what the F you were trying to say.
Old 12-17-2012, 01:20 PM   #600 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorsharp79 View Post
Paypal does not care what you bought, you say you bought a mysterious pile of #@#@#@#@. It arrives as a bag of popcorn, it is a win for buyer as item not as described long as you paid as goods. If you paid with CC file chargeback...paypal will not fight a chargeback from what i have been told.
Also they have his some/most of the funds on hold based on the TNARG thread
^^ Bingo!!

People are just being negative
Closed Thread