Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-17-2012, 01:21 PM   #601 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Jones View Post
You sure do know how to pick 'em. Please tell Sidthekid hello.
No sh!@. muahahahahaha
Old 12-17-2012, 01:21 PM   #602 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wfrazier View Post
Are we really expecting the SCAMMER MASTER to mess that up??? He sends you an empty envelope... You got DC now... you CAN NOT file for item as described now because you bought a mystery lot but RECEIVED a pkg... He's home free...
He "made" the DC December 11th, and has had a week to send something. If he were to send something now, sure that sucks, but as of now he has sent nothing to anyone. With all the info PayPal already has, I think this has a chance to be resolved.

But, by all means, continue your armageddon CAPS MESSAGING.
Old 12-17-2012, 01:21 PM   #603 (permalink)

Here is the real HAIKU, AKA Jay Morgan. AKA James Morgan.

http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=133124
Old 12-17-2012, 01:22 PM   #604 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason122883 View Post
attacked? if you weren't in the thread the other night, you wouldn't know. I was calling him a liar the other night. He then called me retarded and told me to kill myself. He got a lot of support for that when most people would be bashed. I knew something wasn't right. PierreThomasfan, Texas, salscards, and ajax were in on his bashing of me when I was only defending myself. so if any of those 4 get scammed I wouldn't feel bad for them. in fact siding with someone telling someone else to kill themselves, I consider these four lowlifes
All because they were friends with this creep...the pierrethomas kid recieved a $80 card for $10 it's obvious this haiku guy buffaloed them with gifts and deals.. They should be ashamed of themselves and apologize to you for that.The scams aNd betrayal are and eye sore on the forums but the buddy circles are pathetic.If the mass's weren't so busy blowing haiku for the past several months maybe a red flag may have been noticed sooner.I mean you have a member who even said these 3 magical words "I love you" for Christ sakes...

I am not saying its unacceptable to make friends on the forums but the buddy system should never persuade an individuals judgement...here on blowout it happens far too often! The entire community can learn and take something constructive from this.
Old 12-17-2012, 01:22 PM   #605 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
You sure do know how to pick 'em. Please tell Sidthekid hello.
I will. After I give you a big nice four letter word followed by the word you.
Old 12-17-2012, 01:23 PM   #606 (permalink)

I wasnt there, can i ask what set Haiku off when he attacked Jason122883?
Old 12-17-2012, 01:24 PM   #607 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorBoyInTN View Post
I will. After I give you a big nice four letter word followed by the word you.
Love? Oh wait, you already used that one on your BFF Haiku.
Old 12-17-2012, 01:25 PM   #608 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by atoaz12 View Post
^^ Bingo!!

People are just being negative
Those screen shots just showed the holds. It did show the balance of his account. I'd almost guarantee he left that out on purpose because it would be a negative. Even if you've withdrawn your money the will still place the transaction in a temporary hold and your account balance will be negative. All those photos prove is people filed lots of claims against him.
Old 12-17-2012, 01:25 PM   #609 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wings View Post
I wasnt there, can i ask what set Haiku off when he attacked Jason122883?
heh.

pm me your email address. i know people are floating out the thread that i've emailed them, but apparently those copies are starting to clip and leave things out. got the originals

edit- please allow for a delay. I'll just collect all the email addresses pm'd to me and send out one massive message. forwarding one at a time is getting to be too time consuming. also gotta do my job for a bit

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.

Last edited by Clarka3; 12-17-2012 at 01:28 PM.
Old 12-17-2012, 01:25 PM   #610 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Are we really expecting the SCAMMER MASTER to mess that up??? He sends you an empty envelope... You got DC now... you CAN NOT file for item as described now because you bought a mystery lot but RECEIVED a pkg... He's home free...
That is not true, i have had that happen and won the claim, because he did it to roughly 100 other people. paypal knew it was a scam... and he shipped it to a PO Box at my local post office so it would show up as delivered yet he hoped i would not find it yet i did because i have a very small post office...

bottom line I WON claim
Old 12-17-2012, 01:25 PM   #611 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Love? Oh wait, you already used that one on your BFF Haiku.
No. You know the one.
Old 12-17-2012, 01:26 PM   #612 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by penny1fan View Post
All because they were friends with this creep...the pierrethomas kid recieved a $80 card for $10 it's obvious this haiku guy buffaloed them with gifts and deals.. They should be ashamed of themselves and apologize to you for that.The scams aNd betrayal are and eye sore on the forums but the buddy circles are pathetic.If the mass's weren't so busy blowing haiku for the past several months maybe a red flag may have been noticed sooner.I mean you have a member who even said these 3 magical words "I love you" for Christ sakes...

I am not saying its unacceptable to make friends on the forums but the buddy system should never persuade an individuals judgement...here on blowout it happens far too often! The entire community can learn and take something constructive from this.
I have never talked to Haiku outside of this forum, nor have I ever recieved any gifts from him. At the time of the whole "killing yourself" thread, there was next to nothing to pin on Haiku at that time, so basically, the whole argument was "he said, she said".

I would have no problem apologizing to Jason122883, but now he is accusing me of being ok with someone telling someone else to kill themselves. All bets are off, once you falsely accuse me of something that serious, I owe that person no apology.
Old 12-17-2012, 01:26 PM   #613 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajax1723 View Post
Would love for you to link back to where I said it was perfectly fine for him to say it was ok to tell someone to kill themselves. You connect siding with someone making it immediately ok for them to do anything they do. That is wrong, and you know it.

I, in the past, have thought about committing suicide, and thank god, I didn't do it. For you to think I was DEFENDING him saying that specific statement, is slander, and insulting.
If it is written, it is libel.
Old 12-17-2012, 01:27 PM   #614 (permalink)
Banned

For everyone that thinks Haiku bribed me by giving me the Brees. Ill tell everyone the full situation. There is a thread in the off topic section I will link here. He did it to cheer me up.

It's official

Stop bashing me now that you know.

I have also given a member info of the address where he sent me the Brees from to help cooperate so give me more of a hard time
Old 12-17-2012, 01:28 PM   #615 (permalink)
Banned

Jesus, can we please focus on here for once? And not just argue!

Just once, that is all I asking.
Old 12-17-2012, 01:29 PM   #616 (permalink)

When I won a Haiku contest and he mailed me a card, he was so adamant about me leaving a "Thanks Haiku" thread, I thought it was strange. He pm'd me like 4 times reminding me about it before I got the card. I thought he just craved attention and needed people to stroke his ego constantly. Now it appears he needed those thank you threads to bolster his image and make him appear trustworthy
Old 12-17-2012, 01:29 PM   #617 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajax1723 View Post
He "made" the DC December 11th, and has had a week to send something. If he were to send something now, sure that sucks, but as of now he has sent nothing to anyone. With all the info PayPal already has, I think this has a chance to be resolved.

But, by all means, continue your armageddon CAPS MESSAGING.
Just trying to understand why YOU (caps and bold) would be telling everyone that it is ok? It is not, I have talked to paypal about this on behalf of others and prewarned them (paypal) of stuff that was about to follow... Lol from the supervisor in disputes "sorry, if you bought a mystery lot you are in trouble." I'll go elsewhere to try and be helpful now, thank you kind sir.
Old 12-17-2012, 01:29 PM   #618 (permalink)

New Confucius proverb, "I not buy beautiful cards from man who work in fashion"

Likes: football, color patches, autos, Bryce Harper, josh Hamilton, Boston sports teams, Eli manning, Derek Jeter.
Old 12-17-2012, 01:29 PM   #619 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorsharp79 View Post
That is not true, i have had that happen and won the claim, because he did it to roughly 100 other people. paypal knew it was a scam... and he shipped it to a PO Box at my local post office so it would show up as delivered yet he hoped i would not find it yet i did because i have a very small post office...

bottom line I WON claim
^^ Bingo #2

Folks, talk to PayPal. Quit making assumptions about how this will play out. Contact the proper people who can actually do something about it.

Power in numbers and truth

Bunch of Grinches
Old 12-17-2012, 01:30 PM   #620 (permalink)

Quote:
Just trying to understand why YOU (caps and bold) would be telling everyone that it is ok? It is not, I have talked to paypal about this on behalf of others and prewarned them (paypal) of stuff that was about to follow... Lol from the supervisor in disputes "sorry, if you bought a mystery lot you are in trouble." I'll go elsewhere to try and be helpful now, thank you kind sir.
Alright, for the 6th time, Mystery lot only matters if it is a "item not as described" claim. It doesn't matter what it is if it's a "item not recieved" claim.
Old 12-17-2012, 01:31 PM   #621 (permalink)

damn 618 posts behind
Old 12-17-2012, 01:31 PM   #622 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierrethomasfan View Post
For everyone that thinks Haiku bribed me by giving me the Brees. Ill tell everyone the full situation. There is a thread in the off topic section I will link here. He did it to cheer me up.

Stop bashing me now that you know.

I have also given a member info of the address where he sent me the Brees from to help cooperate so give me more of a hard time
He didn't, "bribed" you, he, "used" you. He knew if he tossed you a tiny bone, you'll shout it out to the world from the top of your lungs and blindly follow him to hell!
Old 12-17-2012, 01:31 PM   #623 (permalink)
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by allday_vikes View Post
He didn't, "bribed" you, he, "used" you. He knew if he tossed you a tiny bone, you'll shout it out to the world from the top of your lungs and blindly follow him to hell!
I told him that exact thing a couple hours ago via PM.

No idea why he is still trotting this bit along...
Old 12-17-2012, 01:32 PM   #624 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincesanity View Post
I don't recall anyone proclaiming their great advice on how this was a scam while it was happening.
Because the way this guy was worshiped...you would think that would be cause for a public stoning..and Immediate ban....

Trust me, some of us newer members have had discussions privately about how Shady this guy seemed to be....but he had built a reputation on here with some of the veterans and they were a too blind to smell the $h!t

Most people on here were too busy kissing his A$$ to suspect anything.." Oh Haiku you're the best...I could only hope to be able to give back to the community like you someday."
Old 12-17-2012, 01:32 PM   #625 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by allday_vikes View Post
Alright well whatever not my fault. I wasnt the only one that thanked. Many others were all over him a lot more than me so keep bashing
Closed Thread