Blowout Cards Forums
Holiday Madness

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-17-2012, 03:09 PM   #676 (permalink)
Member
 
adamt326's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Erie, Pa.
Posts: 5,001
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by patchgenie View Post
he said he wasnt a good guy in his posts, so im not to surprised. if he's not in fashion, where did he get 5 pairs of beats headphones and those lebron shoes for his giveaways?
He clearly has money, you can't COMPLETELY fake the image. You have to be able to afford SOME high end stuff to have the image. As far as we know he only needed to have 2 pairs of Beats for the giveaways. Maybe he gave them away when he felt like people were starting to doubt him.

And honestly, in that one scams link.... if those pictures are really him... especially the one on the beach, there is no way this guy is in fashion
__________________
Photobucket URL:
http://bit.ly/adamt326bucket

Collecting Contenders QB Autos, Bryce Harper, and Kyrie Irving - PLEASE don't ship to me in a PWE.
adamt326 is offline  
Old 12-17-2012, 03:11 PM   #677 (permalink)
Member
 
SteelersRock245's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Posts: 2,907
Default

Just give it an hour my friends, school lets out soon on the east coast.
__________________
Everyone wants something for nothing
SteelersRock245 is offline  
Old 12-17-2012, 03:13 PM   #678 (permalink)
Member
 
xarchmadanx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Pittsburgh
Posts: 1,477
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanShakespeare View Post
I agree.....
2?
Quote:
Originally Posted by 37Jetson View Post
I wonder how many other of Haiku's Blowout Accounts are active and responding to this thread. I am betting it is more than you would believe.

Why would he be wasting his time trolling threads on alt accounts? Is that going to help him to come back and do it again? If this is what he does for a living, then he will leave no more traces of himself here.
You would have to assume, based on the dollar amount involved, and the transactions had occurred across multiple states, that this will eventually become a federal matter. That being said, at some point, Blowout cards will have to submit all of the ip address that were linked to his account.
__________________
If you can't pay the same day that we come to a deal, then forget it, and let us both move on.
xarchmadanx is offline  
Old 12-17-2012, 03:16 PM   #679 (permalink)
Temporarily Suspended
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 6,442
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by xarchmadanx View Post
You would have to assume, based on the dollar amount involved, and the transactions had occurred across multiple states, that this will eventually become a federal matter. That being said, at some point, Blowout cards will have to submit all of the ip address that were linked to his account.
doubtful it will get to this level... This is like me and you chasing somebody for pennies to the FBI
wolffer12 is offline  
Old 12-17-2012, 03:18 PM   #680 (permalink)
Member
 
xarchmadanx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Pittsburgh
Posts: 1,477
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolffer12 View Post
doubtful it will get to this level... This is like me and you chasing somebody for pennies to the FBI
theft of >2500 is a Class B felony
__________________
If you can't pay the same day that we come to a deal, then forget it, and let us both move on.
xarchmadanx is offline  
Old 12-17-2012, 03:19 PM   #681 (permalink)
Member
 
wheeler281's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 6,179
Send a message via AIM to wheeler281
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamt326 View Post
He clearly has money, you can't COMPLETELY fake the image. You have to be able to afford SOME high end stuff to have the image. As far as we know he only needed to have 2 pairs of Beats for the giveaways. Maybe he gave them away when he felt like people were starting to doubt him.

And honestly, in that one scams link.... if those pictures are really him... especially the one on the beach, there is no way this guy is in fashion
Really you have to give away Beats and have Lebrons to clearly show you have money.

Gotta say I think I am doing just fine. Never had to post and give away beats to prove it. If you have to tell everyone what you have or who you are then you are nothing.

BTW gotta buddy broke as a joke with every high end sneaker known to man along with I believe 3 or 4 pairs of beats. He is Samoan and thats what he lives for
__________________
Collecting High End Steelers
wheeler281 is offline  
Old 12-17-2012, 03:19 PM   #682 (permalink)
Member
 
BeingJustin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Boonies
Posts: 2,594
Default

Where's GatorBoy?
__________________
Pİ: Eric Bledsoe & Evan Turner
Buİket: http://s1222.photobucket.com/albums/dd493/BeingJustin5/
BeingJustin is offline  
Old 12-17-2012, 03:20 PM   #683 (permalink)
Member
 
zonacats8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Detroit
Posts: 12,991
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by saketm92 View Post
When I meant know him in real life, I talked to him on the phone daily. I am here and also a victim of his scamming. I am in a very similar situation for what happened when he "hypnotized" a college kid. I thought I could trust him, but clearly this has proved otherwise.
So...........................

I remember with 99.99999999999999% certainty that you had said back then that you were a good family friend of his and that he had more money than any of us knew.

Doesn't sound like a phone friend and not a real life friend

So I went back and wanted to read that post you had made about this in this thread you created

The truth about Haiku:

Yet, that portion of the post wasn't there, thought maybe I was wrong, but wait, what's that I see, YOU EDITED THAT POST TODAY

What is this all about, I think you need to explain yourself here
__________________
PC: Carolina Panthers and University of Arizona players, especially in UofA uniform
Jonathan Stewart PC: http://sportscardalbum.com/u/zonacats8/a/jonathan-stewart-pc
Star Lotulelei PC: http://sportscardalbum.com/u/zonacats8/a/star-lotulelei-pc

Last edited by zonacats8; 12-17-2012 at 03:29 PM.
zonacats8 is online now  
Old 12-17-2012, 03:20 PM   #684 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,751
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by xarchmadanx View Post
Why would he be wasting his time trolling threads on alt accounts? Is that going to help him to come back and do it again? If this is what he does for a living, then he will leave no more traces of himself here.
You would have to assume, based on the dollar amount involved, and the transactions had occurred across multiple states, that this will eventually become a federal matter. That being said, at some point, Blowout cards will have to submit all of the ip address that were linked to his account.
Exactly!!!!

Oh, gee, thanks, Dave. Bang-up job so far. Extortion, coercion. You'll pardon me if I ask you to kiss my bum. The same jerk that rounded us up and sank us into this mess are gonna bail me out? You think you can catch Keyser Soze? You think a guy like that comes this close to getting caught and sticks his head out? If he comes up for anything, it will be to get rid of me. After that... my guess is you'll never hear from him

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... (pooooof) he is gone
__________________
http://s1308.beta.photobucket.com/user/Cornerback9/library/Football%20cards

Likes: football, color patches, autos, Bryce Harper, josh Hamilton, Boston sports teams, Eli manning, Derek Jeter.
cardboxbreak is offline  
Old 12-17-2012, 03:20 PM   #685 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 2,622
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolffer12 View Post
doubtful it will get to this level... This is like me and you chasing somebody for pennies to the FBI
Maybe we can all pitch in and call.......THE DOG!
Attached Thumbnails
Haiku Suspended- Rumors of massive scam emerge..-68272.jpg  
78yankees is offline  
Old 12-17-2012, 03:21 PM   #686 (permalink)
Member
 
adamt326's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Erie, Pa.
Posts: 5,001
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheeler281 View Post
Really you have to give away Beats and have Lebrons to clearly show you have money.

Gotta say I think I am doing just fine. Never had to post and give away beats to prove it. If you have to tell everyone what you have or who you are then you are nothing.

BTW gotta buddy broke as a joke with every high end sneaker known to man along with I believe 3 or 4 pairs of beats. He is Samoan and thats what he lives for
I wasn't just talking about the Beats and LeBrons... I could even pull that off... I was also including more of the high end stuff he sold and people actually got. He took some losses to build up a following but definitely made out in the end. Either way, its all messed up.
__________________
Photobucket URL:
http://bit.ly/adamt326bucket

Collecting Contenders QB Autos, Bryce Harper, and Kyrie Irving - PLEASE don't ship to me in a PWE.
adamt326 is offline  
Old 12-17-2012, 03:22 PM   #687 (permalink)
Member
 
wheeler281's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 6,179
Send a message via AIM to wheeler281
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by saketm92 View Post
When I meant know him in real life, I talked to him on the phone daily. I am here and also a victim of his scamming. I am in a very similar situation for what happened when he "hypnotized" a college kid. I thought I could trust him, but clearly this has proved otherwise.
Dude you went back and covered your tracks and edit shat out today. That is a puke move



Quote:
Originally Posted by zonacats8 View Post
So...........................

I remember with 99.99999999999999% certainty that you had said back then that you were a good family friend of his and that he had more money than any of us knew.

Doesn't sound like a phone friend and not a real life friend

So I went back and wanted to read that post you had made about this in this thread you created

http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/p...o=newpm&u=2055

Yet, that portion of the post wasn't there, thought maybe I was wrong, but wait, what's that I see, YOU EDITED THAT POST TODAY

What is this all about, I think you need to explain yourself here
link not working^^
__________________
Collecting High End Steelers

Last edited by wheeler281; 12-17-2012 at 03:25 PM.
wheeler281 is offline  
Old 12-17-2012, 03:23 PM   #688 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Montgomery Texas
Posts: 1,546
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamt326 View Post
I wasn't just talking about the Beats and LeBrons... I could even pull that off... I was also including more of the high end stuff he sold and people actually got. He took some losses to build up a following but definitely made out in the end.
Spend 10k to make 20k - Everyone knows it takes money to make money.
Branesergen is offline  
Old 12-17-2012, 03:23 PM   #689 (permalink)
Member
 
Wings's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Omaha
Posts: 3,206
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 78yankees View Post
Maybe we can all pitch in and call.......THE DOG!
Hahahahahaha

Somebody from Colorado would suggest The Dog
Wings is offline  
Old 12-17-2012, 03:23 PM   #690 (permalink)
Member
 
SteelersRock245's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Posts: 2,907
Default

If he's in Illinois someone call Scruff McGruff.
__________________
Everyone wants something for nothing
SteelersRock245 is offline  
Old 12-17-2012, 03:23 PM   #691 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Bethlehem PA
Posts: 6,299
Default

LCS Owner Has Listed Fake AP/CJ Auto?

Look what he sold this member...a fake its dani boy
pierrethomasfan is offline  
Old 12-17-2012, 03:24 PM   #692 (permalink)
Member
 
BeingJustin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Boonies
Posts: 2,594
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wings View Post
The amount of time and energy needed to pull off something like this is astonishing...

Its hard to believe that he could plan something like this from the start. Quite hard to handle
Shiiiit. You ever seen Catfish?
__________________
Pİ: Eric Bledsoe & Evan Turner
Buİket: http://s1222.photobucket.com/albums/dd493/BeingJustin5/
BeingJustin is offline  
Old 12-17-2012, 03:24 PM   #693 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 2,622
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheeler281 View Post
Dude you went back and covered your tracks and edit shat out today. That is a puke move
Wheeler, did you ever do any trading on Beckett back in the day?

You are awesome BTW.
78yankees is offline  
Old 12-17-2012, 03:24 PM   #694 (permalink)
Member
 
dherm360's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: wisconsin
Posts: 2,382
Default

did anyone ever post their mystery lots---I did but never seen any others
dherm360 is offline  
Old 12-17-2012, 03:25 PM   #695 (permalink)
Member
 
Wings's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Omaha
Posts: 3,206
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeingJustin View Post
Shiiiit. You ever seen Catfish?
It was only playing in select theaters back in the day, but yes me and my friends went to Kansas City to see it.

Awful movie.
Wings is offline  
Old 12-17-2012, 03:25 PM   #696 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 2,622
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wings View Post
Hahahahahaha

Somebody from Colorado would suggest The Dog
I love that dude, me and the wife would love to run into them here. In a good way and not the bad way of "you gotta find Jesus brah"
78yankees is offline  
Old 12-17-2012, 03:26 PM   #697 (permalink)
Member
 
wheeler281's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 6,179
Send a message via AIM to wheeler281
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 78yankees View Post
Wheeler, did you ever do any trading on Beckett back in the day?

You are awesome BTW.
Sure did right up to the change over

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeingJustin View Post
Shiiiit. You ever seen Catfish?
That show is insane!
__________________
Collecting High End Steelers
wheeler281 is offline  
Old 12-17-2012, 03:28 PM   #698 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Johnson City, TN
Posts: 6,135
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeingJustin View Post
Where's GatorBoy?
Trying to piece this together.
GatorBoyInTN is offline  
Old 12-17-2012, 03:28 PM   #699 (permalink)
Member
 
Wings's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Omaha
Posts: 3,206
Default

Are you talking about the show on MTV? or the actual movie that came out 2 years ago?
Wings is offline  
Old 12-17-2012, 03:29 PM   #700 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 2,622
Default

BREAKING NEWS ON HAIKU!!!

He just PM'd me and said that it will all be worked out very soon. He says that he just got freaked out due to the end of the world in a few days.

He has teamed up with Nick Cage and Keanu Reeves to figure out how to save the human race.

We will be saved...............and get our money back, and all BO members will receive a pair of Beats, Original Jordans and a case of whatever sports cards we would like.
78yankees is offline  
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/member-sales-trade-feedback/415488-haiku-suspended-rumors-massive-scam-emerge.html
Posted By For Type Date
Net54baseball id "Sportscollector" - Page 10 - Net54baseball.com Forums This thread Refback 05-31-2013 10:10 AM
Net54baseball id "Sportscollector" - Page 10 - Net54baseball.com Forums This thread Refback 05-31-2013 09:46 AM
Net54baseball id "Sportscollector" - Page 10 - Net54baseball.com Forums This thread Refback 05-31-2013 08:02 AM
Net54baseball id "Sportscollector" - Page 10 - Net54baseball.com Forums This thread Refback 05-31-2013 01:03 AM
Net54baseball id "Sportscollector" - Page 10 - Net54baseball.com Forums This thread Refback 05-31-2013 01:02 AM
Collectors Universe Forums - OUCH! Big doings over on Blowout. 23K scammalammadingdong This thread Refback 04-27-2013 10:33 PM
Possibly one of the most elaborate card scams ever? - Page 19 This thread Refback 02-25-2013 11:21 AM
Possibly one of the most elaborate card scams ever? - Page 18 This thread Refback 01-09-2013 11:58 AM
Possibly one of the most elaborate card scams ever? - Page 17 This thread Refback 01-07-2013 11:23 AM
Possibly one of the most elaborate card scams ever? - Page 15 This thread Refback 01-07-2013 01:01 AM
Collectors Universe Forums - OUCH! Big doings over on Blowout. 23K scammalammadingdong This thread Refback 01-03-2013 08:02 PM
Possibly one of the most elaborate card scams ever? - Page 8 This thread Refback 12-27-2012 06:39 PM
Possibly one of the most elaborate card scams ever? - Page 3 This thread Refback 12-24-2012 08:05 PM
Possibly one of the most elaborate card scams ever? - Page 16 This thread Refback 12-24-2012 12:04 AM
Possibly one of the most elaborate card scams ever? - Page 14 This thread Refback 12-23-2012 03:06 PM
Card Forum Member Takes 23k and Runs! Scam! - Game Used Forums This thread Refback 12-22-2012 10:00 PM
Possibly one of the most elaborate card scams ever? - Page 13 This thread Refback 12-22-2012 07:46 PM
Card Forum Member Takes 23k and Runs! Scam! - Game Used Forums This thread Refback 12-22-2012 05:43 PM
Possibly one of the most elaborate card scams ever? - Page 5 This thread Refback 12-22-2012 05:15 AM
Card Forum Member Takes 23k and Runs! Scam! - Game Used Forums This thread Refback 12-21-2012 09:43 PM
Possibly one of the most elaborate card scams ever? - Page 2 This thread Refback 12-21-2012 06:23 PM
Possibly one of the most elaborate card scams ever? - Page 12 This thread Refback 12-21-2012 10:56 AM
Huge card scam This thread Refback 12-21-2012 01:44 AM
Possibly one of the most elaborate card scams ever? - Page 10 This thread Refback 12-21-2012 01:09 AM
Possibly one of the most elaborate card scams ever? This thread Refback 12-21-2012 12:06 AM
Huge card scam This thread Refback 12-20-2012 11:47 PM
Possibly one of the most elaborate card scams ever? - Page 11 This thread Refback 12-20-2012 06:53 PM
Major fraud Thread over on Blowout.com - The Collectors Group This thread Refback 12-20-2012 03:38 PM
Card Forum Member Takes 23k and Runs! Scam! - Game Used Forums This thread Refback 12-20-2012 02:14 PM
Card Forum Member Takes 23k and Runs! Scam! - Game Used Forums This thread Refback 12-20-2012 01:53 PM
Card Forum Member Takes 23k and Runs! Scam! - Game Used Forums This thread Refback 12-20-2012 01:40 PM
Major fraud Thread over on Blowout.com - The Collectors Group This thread Refback 12-19-2012 07:15 PM
Major fraud Thread over on Blowout.com - The Collectors Group This thread Refback 12-19-2012 10:40 AM
1939 Foto Fun Baseball Box Find, Two Cases of Hobby Shenanigans This thread Pingback 12-19-2012 01:24 AM
Major fraud Thread over on Blowout.com - The Collectors Group This thread Refback 12-18-2012 10:45 PM
Collectors Universe Forums - OUCH! Big doings over on Blowout. 23K scammalammadingdong This thread Refback 12-18-2012 01:56 AM
Collectors Universe Forums - OUCH! Big doings over on Blowout. 23K scammalammadingdong This thread Refback 12-17-2012 11:57 PM
Major fraud Thread over on Blowout.com - The Collectors Group This thread Refback 12-17-2012 11:10 PM
Major fraud Thread over on Blowout.com - The Collectors Group This thread Refback 12-17-2012 11:04 PM
Possibly one of the most elaborate card scams ever? This thread Pingback 12-17-2012 07:41 PM
============ The Morning Thread ============ - Page 7 This thread Pingback 12-17-2012 05:16 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:34 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright İ 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.