Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-17-2012, 03:00 PM   #776 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdoug76 View Post
Who knows what is true. But I can say I started snooping around last night after seeing stearclear post agin in a thread and mention Haiku. I then got in touch with Braylon. Then all hell broke lose.

Like I said I highly doubt either of them had anything to do with it. Since my tip came from them before the threads started.
Thank you....
Old 12-17-2012, 03:01 PM   #777 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by saketm92 View Post
Exactly, I hope the mods do, and prevent the people from making stuff up to stop.
Saket is not a scammer at all. I've sold him plenty of things and bought from him and never had a problem. I am happy to call him my friend. If you think he had anything to do with any wrong doings then you are crazy.
Old 12-17-2012, 03:01 PM   #778 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zonacats8 View Post
That's what I want to know

There are a bunch of respected members coming out now saying they thought something was up with him and had private discussions about it

If they had said something, people wouldn't have gone nuts on them because of who these people are, they would have actually listened and taken caution

To be honest, as a purchaser of one of the holiday lots (thankfully the cheapest) I feel hurt that there are so many people who had these feelings and didn't share them at all. I realize its on me in the end, but I don't study all these posts or think about them too hard, I just go with it.

Call me naive, that's fair, but it still stings
I mean they dont have to make a thread about it but just pm you with their idea to help you out. I mean if there is any positive to take out of this just for me its that I had the lowest lot and not some lot in the thousands but it ticks me off that some people are out that much, especially with Christmas just eight days away.
http://sportscardalbum.com/u/jdetter23
Old 12-17-2012, 03:02 PM   #779 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorBoyInTN View Post
Just saying, I know a honky when I speak to one.
Apparently you fall in love with guys you meet over the internet too

LakeShow
Old 12-17-2012, 03:02 PM   #780 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by obadger View Post
I'll post on this thread also------
All this suspicion and in-fighting amongst members----you all do realize that this is exactly whats supposed to happen, right?
Amen. Which is why I've only been reading this. LOL

Also Collect: Iowa State, Iowa, Aaron Murray!!!
Old 12-17-2012, 03:02 PM   #781 (permalink)

Quote:
So...........................

I remember with 99.99999999999999% certainty that you had said back then that you were a good family friend of his and that he had more money than any of us knew.

Doesn't sound like a phone friend and not a real life friend

So I went back and wanted to read that post you had made about this in this thread you created

The truth about Haiku:

Yet, that portion of the post wasn't there, thought maybe I was wrong, but wait, what's that I see, YOU EDITED THAT POST TODAY

What is this all about, I think you need to explain yourself here
Thank you Zona that's the freaking thread i was talking about earlier. Dude said he knew haiku IRL yadda yadda yadda. Damn he edited all the crap out,LMFAO BUSTED!
Old 12-17-2012, 03:02 PM   #782 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSJCT View Post
i do not have a dog in this fight at all as i was fortunate enough not to buy a single thing from this guy as he was a SmartA** to me from the beginning but with that said i would say saketm92 is not involved at all. I have purchased a few high end cards and have been very pleased.
Thank you. People are just pointing their finger at anyone and everyone. I have been on these boards for 3+ years. When I am out 5K and people are accusing me of being in on it, I find that pretty interesting.

Did I fall hard for Haiku's tricks----1000% I feel hard and I got screwed.

I AM IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM ASSOCIATED WITH HIM

As I said before, I fell hard for his tricks because I never thought someone who gave me his personal info. would come back and scam me. Well I was wrong.
Old 12-17-2012, 03:03 PM   #783 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorBoyInTN View Post
Just saying, I know a honky when I speak to one.
I agree with Gator. I spoke to him a few times on the phone and that was my conclusion as well....
Old 12-17-2012, 03:03 PM   #784 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by obadger View Post
I'll post on this thread also------
All this suspicion and in-fighting amongst members----you all do realize that this is exactly whats supposed to happen, right?
Basically, yea, its part of his plan. Just wanted to make sure those that have come off as shady were mentioned.

I mentioned I had no evidence other than their shady posts/actions, but apparently everyone should be trusted that edited important posts weeks after the fact or just joined around when this started happening.

Everyone can continue now I for one, will keep using this forum, and will wait for this time to pass, I've enjoyed my time here, and will continue to make deals that don't involve mystery lots or users with poetry as their username
Old 12-17-2012, 03:03 PM   #785 (permalink)

There's 31 pages so far, I really don't have the time to read through it can anybody give me a TL; DR? I was supposed to receive a $100 gift payment from one of the holiday lots I had purchased but I wasn't holding my breath.

Also, I am disabled and use voice recognition, forgive my small grammatical errors.
Old 12-17-2012, 03:03 PM   #786 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSJCT View Post
i do not have a dog in this fight at all as i was fortunate enough not to buy a single thing from this guy as he was a SmartA** to me from the beginning but with that said i would say saketm92 is not involved at all. I have purchased a few high end cards and have been very pleased.
All the more reason I think he is somehow involved with haiku

He was a solid member here, saw the chance at a scam and followed through with it

You buying something from him in the past and not having a problem doesn't absolve him of anything, it really has no bearing on this issue at all in fact, and if anything, provides backup to my theory as "haiku" would have needed good standing members in his side to get this all done
Old 12-17-2012, 03:03 PM   #787 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by stearclear View Post
give me a break. i'm one of the victims.

you are just one of the trouble makers....
Cool story Bro
Old 12-17-2012, 03:04 PM   #788 (permalink)

yo folks, make a new thread to continue your witch hunt fights. keep this on target with Haiku. If you destroy it with your arguing, it'll get deleted.

whoever keeps arguing in the thread is a haiku puppet.

(see if that works )

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Old 12-17-2012, 03:04 PM   #789 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SyddWasHere View Post
There's 31 pages so far, I really don't have the time to read through it can anybody give me a TL; DR? I was supposed to receive a $100 gift payment from one of the holiday lots I had purchased but I wasn't holding my breath.
Count it as a loss.
Old 12-17-2012, 03:04 PM   #790 (permalink)

Quote:
Still don't believe you

Not that hard to keep up this mirage when is all in the Internet, and those payments you showed us, not that hard to send payments to yourself or a friend when you're in on the scam

I don't care if he asked you to post a thank you thread or any of that, the fact that you said he was a family friend was all on you, you were also the first person to ever mention how he was richer than any of us imagined, you started that rolling ball

You then go in and edit those things today instead of highlighting them and saying the things you're saying now, you are hoping nobody would remember it and nobody would go snooping

You sir are a liar and I will NEVER believe another one of your posts
I know this will mean nothing to you and you are gonna believe what you want, but I really think you are barking up the wrong tree going after saketm92...
Old 12-17-2012, 03:04 PM   #791 (permalink)

Dear lord, I come home to this 32 page thread? Summary?
Old 12-17-2012, 03:04 PM   #792 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cadillac540 View Post
Apparently you fall in love with guys you meet over the internet too
I also love Ej and Grant.
Old 12-17-2012, 03:04 PM   #793 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamt326 View Post
That was Fraser.... he won the other pair of beats. Also follows haiku on photobucket....

Edit: I mentioned earlier that I had "I'll take the LeBron" before he posted one, but I didn't actually POST that until after the card went up. Everytime there was a Haiku sale I looked through his photobucket, found the card(s) I wanted, priced them out then when they got posted I knew what price to look for and I bought it. I never got burned... Except for the fake Topps Rookie Premieres (LCS Owner Has Listed Fake AP/CJ Auto?) and the $100 coupon voucher I'll never get to use and all of the giveaway tickets I'll never win anything with.
I don't want to throw Fraser under the bus, either. I noticed that he is Facebook friends with another BO member that I know IRL. For what it's worth...

Collecting Contenders QB Autos (Selling these off, lost count), Bryce Harper, and Kyrie Irving - PLEASE don't ship to me in a PWE.
Old 12-17-2012, 03:04 PM   #794 (permalink)

Honestly, I was a little suspicious but once I saw people were getting what they paid for and leaving good feedback I decided he must be okay. Which, of course, is exactly the point, but I wasn't going to badmouth someone when it appeared they were legit.

I'm sure many other people were in that same boat.
Old 12-17-2012, 03:05 PM   #795 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotbox View Post
Dear lord, I come home to this 32 page thread? Summary?
Start reading
Old 12-17-2012, 03:05 PM   #796 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soxrule111 View Post
Now, Im not going to say anything else here, simply as I dont havea nything to say in the matter. But, these are 2 names on the questionable list and they both are out 5k each? Seems odd to me.
actually im out much more than 5k. i said "5-figure", not 5k...
Old 12-17-2012, 03:06 PM   #797 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by saketm92 View Post
Thank you. People are just pointing their finger at anyone and everyone. I have been on these boards for 3+ years. When I am out 5K and people are accusing me of being in on it, I find that pretty interesting.

Did I fall hard for Haiku's tricks----1000% I feel hard and I got screwed.

I AM IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM ASSOCIATED WITH HIM

As I said before, I fell hard for his tricks because I never thought someone who gave me his personal info. would come back and scam me. Well I was wrong.
YOU SAID HE WAS A FAMILY FRIEND

You "being out the money" is no proof of anything, not hard to get that "proof" if you were in on it from the start

You still have no reason to have said he was a family friend and to have started the discussion about how much money he has

Those are FACTS, indisputable facts that you perpetrated yourself
Old 12-17-2012, 03:08 PM   #798 (permalink)

I did buy one of the lots off him though, paid with goods and used a CC. Hopefully I'll get my money back.

LakeShow
Old 12-17-2012, 03:08 PM   #799 (permalink)

Wow. I read the full 8 pages 4 hours ago now there's 32.
Old 12-17-2012, 03:08 PM   #800 (permalink)

Kyle, cool it bud.

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Closed Thread