Blowout Cards Forums
Super Break

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-17-2012, 04:19 PM   #826 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdoug76 View Post
Here is my theory. Dec 18th shipping date, nice free loan with no vig.

He laid a major bet or two sure he would double up and be able to come thru with the holiday lots. But he lost.

In a panic or having a gambling problem he contacted one or more people on here to lay more bets for him. He lost again. Now he owes them money too.
That's sort of what I was thinking.

Likes: football, color patches, autos, Bryce Harper, josh Hamilton, Boston sports teams, Eli manning, Derek Jeter.
Old 12-17-2012, 04:19 PM   #827 (permalink)

I think those of you that actually received cards from this guy might want to hope they weren't stolen in the first place.
Old 12-17-2012, 04:19 PM   #828 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattSobel2 View Post
Saket is not a scammer at all. I've sold him plenty of things and bought from him and never had a problem. I am happy to call him my friend. If you think he had anything to do with any wrong doings then you are crazy.
Not a scammer, but apparently a liar and helped a scammer if he did say Haiku was a family member when he was not.
Old 12-17-2012, 04:19 PM   #829 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sd_navarre View Post
I have read all this from the start this morning --- unbelievable

This just keeps getting better and better... finger pointing.. back stabbing... lies getting pointed out.... edited posts from weeks ago...

The entertainment value is incredible!
please try to sum all this up for those of us who don't want to read through 20 pages

I collect Steve Nash and other high end RCs and AUTOS of various players/HOFers
http://s767.photobucket.com/user/jbarnett83/library/?sort=3&page=0
Old 12-17-2012, 04:19 PM   #830 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by epic23 View Post
Am I still nuts broncomanning18?
Not anymore
Old 12-17-2012, 04:20 PM   #831 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by stearclear View Post
well hes not the only one. many people hung from Haiku's nutsack. its been documented that he harrassed others to make flattering threads/posts about him in exchange for deals or cards. jay told anyone that would listen that he was rich - that was the image he was creating to help pull all of this off. saketm92 was fooled and manipulated by Haiku - just like MANY MANY other people here.

all of this makes saketm92 NIEVE, but not a scammer or Haiku's partner in crime
Okay--so he'd ask you to post these lies in exchange for cards or cards at reduced prices?

I'm not trying to be a jerk here, just trying to understand why you'd lie for him about this stuff.
Old 12-17-2012, 04:20 PM   #832 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbarnett83 View Post
please try to sum all this up for those of us who don't want to read through 20 pages
10?!?! More like 34 and counting brah
Old 12-17-2012, 04:20 PM   #833 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by saketm92 View Post
No, it did NOT happen. He told me to make it because his image will look better.

I hope that screen shot says something too.
woahhhhh, you realize that YOU took part in this scam and could be held liable if the situation calls for it? You make up a story like that, causing others to start to fully trust this guy?
Old 12-17-2012, 04:21 PM   #834 (permalink)

Is there a way to figure out what cards he sent in to get graded and track the number back to Beckett to get a name of who sent it in to get graded??

Mr. Irrelevant: The choice of Aaron Hernandez with the 180th pick gave ImNOTDanShakespeare the worst pick of the last round in terms of projected points.
Old 12-17-2012, 04:21 PM   #835 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwheeler27 View Post
I think those of you that actually received cards from this guy might want to hope they weren't stolen in the first place.
Yea I'm gettin worried that this may be the case
Old 12-17-2012, 04:21 PM   #836 (permalink)
Banned

I really wish I could post what I really feel right now. Going to go smoke a cig instead though.
Old 12-17-2012, 04:22 PM   #837 (permalink)

again, asking the speculation and accusations be done in another thread. i even made one for just that purpose.

this thread needs to be kept relatively clean for the mods and members affected to get information. we all make that job infinitely harder by continuing to piss on this one. It'll get locked, or worse deleted. Don't exactly want that while people are out big dollars.

FoS thread: Haiku

do all your head-smashing there.

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Old 12-17-2012, 04:22 PM   #838 (permalink)

Took an hour 27 minutes to read it all....

Riddle: I do no wrong when I am called out I talk smack than run to a moderator when you hurt my feelings...who am I?
Old 12-17-2012, 04:23 PM   #839 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanShakespeare View Post
Is there a way to figure out what cards he sent in to get graded and track the number back to Beckett to get a name of who sent it in to get graded??
What would make you believe he actually sent cards to BGS for grading? Because Haiku said so?
Old 12-17-2012, 04:24 PM   #840 (permalink)

Quote:
well hes not the only one. many people hung from Haiku's nutsack. its been documented that he harrassed others to make flattering threads/posts about him in exchange for deals or cards. jay told anyone that would listen that he was rich - that was the image he was creating to help pull all of this off. saketm92 was fooled and manipulated by Haiku - just like MANY MANY other people here.

While this may be true, asking someone to make that thank you post is one thing, but for saketm92 to add that he was a family friend is something WAAAAAYYYY different

And again, I'm rather certain haiku never mentioned how rich he was BEFORE that thread, because it was a shock to me to see him say that as I always assumed it, but it was THE FIRST time I ever saw his monetary status mentioned on these boards
Old 12-17-2012, 04:24 PM   #841 (permalink)

Got a summary from another member, this may be the weirdest thing I have ever read. It all seems very fishy.
Old 12-17-2012, 04:25 PM   #842 (permalink)

A few theories as to what happened with Haiku:
1. He was running a ponzi scheme. The lies. The promises of things he couldn't produce. All ponzi schemes come to an end.
2. It's all Obama's fault.
3. He thinks the world is ending on the 21st and didn't see the need of sending anything out.
4. It's all Obama's fault.
5. The curse of lottery winners/sportscard scammers has hit. Someone died/fell off a roof/he's a cop/his girlfriend miscarried and can't deal with it/his dog caught herpes, etc, etc.
6. It is obviously Obama's fault....
Old 12-17-2012, 04:25 PM   #843 (permalink)

Blowout would be suspicious if the edited or deleted this thread at this point. No?

Just kidding, just kidding. Hahaha

Likes: football, color patches, autos, Bryce Harper, josh Hamilton, Boston sports teams, Eli manning, Derek Jeter.
Old 12-17-2012, 04:26 PM   #844 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarka3 View Post
again, asking the speculation and accusations be done in another thread. i even made one for just that purpose.

this thread needs to be kept relatively clean for the mods and members affected to get information. we all make that job infinitely harder by continuing to piss on this one. It'll get locked, or worse deleted. Don't exactly want that while people are out big dollars.

FoS thread: Haiku

do all your head-smashing there.
I may not agree with Clarka all the time. But he makes an EXCELLENT point here.

So please just for today, just for this thread try to keep the agruing out.

Let's focus on "Jay" and try to put some pieces together.

If he did have other screen names, why bother continuing to post. He is a ghost and so is the money.

If someone was working with him, why would they bother to post. Even more so, you could have the bloody glove and they would never admit.

Last edited by sdoug76; 12-17-2012 at 04:28 PM.
Old 12-17-2012, 04:27 PM   #845 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeymcgee View Post
Okay--so he'd ask you to post these lies in exchange for cards or cards at reduced prices?

I'm not trying to be a jerk here, just trying to understand why you'd lie for him about this stuff.
No, not for discounted prices. He said that he was going to make a site blah blah blah and help me out. I was naiive in thinking that he would scam me as I had his number, but I was VERY VERY VERY wrong.

He gave me this EXACT runaround:
My whole account has been Fraud. Please read.

One day he told me to ship him one dollar. I said why, he said just do it. I did, and a few days later he sent me beats. Once again, I have nothing to do with his scamming antics. Everyone, including me, fell into his great trap of manipulating us to be on his side and support him. I have no problems answering ANYTHING, as I have nothing to hide.

I also hope the MODS run an IP check to further validate I am different and have ZERO connection
Old 12-17-2012, 04:27 PM   #846 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 37Jetson View Post
Yall need to provide your real name with proof so we can see your name on the Tnarg thread showing the screen shot of Haiku's victims. I bet this will make a couple of you disappear.
I have posted my story. I will do it one more time...this is the last time I will explain myself

I am a high-end collector that until about 2 mos ago had never even heard of BlowOut.

I am friends with Braylon aka DON in real life. He introduced me to Haiku, and to the BlowOut forums.

I was involved in a deal with Haiku that was brokered by Braylon. I ended up getting the run-around from Jay (which appears to be his specialty). After it became clear to me that this guy was scammer, I created an ID on this forum to either a) harrass jay to complete the deal or b) warn others to stay away from him. I was patient - hoping that it would all shake out with a positive outcome, but my gut told me that this guy was NO GOOD.

It was a cash deal. It was a large sum of money. Braylon was involved and can vouch that this all true. There is no paypal trail for my deal...

I'm not disappearing...in fact, I'm considering hiring a private investigator to track this SOB down. I'm pretty sure I'm never gonna see my $...he has caused me and other here a lot of pain...but Im not gonna take it lying down, and if I can cause him some pain by trying to track him down, I'm more than willing to return the favor

THE END
Old 12-17-2012, 04:28 PM   #847 (permalink)

So he just chose not to send these lots out, correct? Or is no one certain?
Old 12-17-2012, 04:30 PM   #848 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Jones View Post
What would make you believe he actually sent cards to BGS for grading? Because Haiku said so?
What's your deal with me? I sent the guy one message in my time here asking how he got such nice HIGHEND cards a couple weeks ago. Other then that I don't know him for shyt and have never made a deal with him. Somebody made the comment that he was sending cards in. So I asked if there was a way to track the card if it did get graded for a real name and address type of thing.

Mr. Irrelevant: The choice of Aaron Hernandez with the 180th pick gave ImNOTDanShakespeare the worst pick of the last round in terms of projected points.
Old 12-17-2012, 04:31 PM   #849 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xarchmadanx View Post
theft of >2500 is a Class B felony
Depends on the state, I believe Wisconsin is 1000+.
Old 12-17-2012, 04:32 PM   #850 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

Quote:
Originally Posted by saketm92 View Post
No, it did NOT happen. He told me to make it because his image will look better.

I hope that screen shot says something too.
Quote:

OK, i have stayed on the sidelines too long today. I lost some $$ on this as well and i was ok with it until now! I took it as a stupid move on my part.

Why in the world would you or anyone make up a fake thread about someone helping you or doing great stuff for you?

I AM A MAN, and what i mean by this is:
1) If someone pm's me and asks me to make something up - the answer is NO.
2) If i ever received a pm from someone asking me to do that, i would post it in a new thread to show all the rest that this person is untrustworthy. We buy/sell/trade some high dollar stuff and trust is a huge factor in it.

Always Looking for different things.... But my PC is Cincy Bengals Rc Auto's (AJ Green & Gio Bernard Mostly)
Closed Thread