Blowout Cards Forums
Advertise On Forum

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-17-2012, 03:32 PM   #851 (permalink)

Boomo took a back seat to this....
Old 12-17-2012, 03:33 PM   #852 (permalink)

He's/She's got everyone in this thread, fake accounts not included, chasing ghosts and infighting. That it only gets messier is perfect to cloud this whole thing.
Old 12-17-2012, 03:35 PM   #853 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by saketm92 View Post
No, not for discounted prices. He said that he was going to make a site blah blah blah and help me out. I was naiive in thinking that he would scam me as I had his number, but I was VERY VERY VERY wrong.

He gave me this EXACT runaround:
My whole account has been Fraud. Please read.

One day he told me to ship him one dollar. I said why, he said just do it. I did, and a few days later he sent me beats. Once again, I have nothing to do with his scamming antics. Everyone, including me, fell into his great trap of manipulating us to be on his side and support him. I have no problems answering ANYTHING, as I have nothing to hide.

I also hope the MODS run an IP check to further validate I am different and have ZERO connection
If you have nothing to hide, why have you still not said why you told everyone he was a family friend when you had only ever talked to him on the phone

You said he asked you to make a thank you thread, but then why add the family friend part?

Then after all this broke, why not quote your own post and say how he asked you to put that?

Instead you just edited it and only talked about it after I brought it up

Too convenient.............
Old 12-17-2012, 03:35 PM   #854 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zonacats8 View Post
You're right, means nothing to me, no offense to you with that or anything

But here are some FACTS about saketm92

- He started a thread about how great haiku was
- he stated that he was a close family friend
- he was THE FIRST person on the boards to mention how haiku had more money than anyone imagined
- he "won" the first pair of beats headphones
- he states in here today that he isn't a friend of his and only talked to him on the phone
- he went back and edited his thread from my first few facts TODAY

Smells like a duck, walks like a duck..................
Look who snagged all the sick hits!

In a great mood! Super Fun Sale

Jake Locker Contenders Golden Ticket 1/1 - $888.88 sold to saketm92
Lebron James Chronology Auto /99 - $159.34 sold to saketm92
Kevin Durant Choronolgy RC BGS 8.5 - $317.15 - sold to saketm92

Lots of [???], [Missing] and #N/A at ROCK BOTTOM PRICES!
Old 12-17-2012, 03:35 PM   #855 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to pskell02

Ok, need to clear one thing up as I have noticed it mentioned a few times already. In looking at Haiku's IP addresses, there are no matches that would lead us to connect him to anyone else on this forum. There are a few cellular logins that match, but that is understandable as those bounce around frequently.

If you have any proof connecting someone to this guy, let one of us know. No speculation, simply fact is all I am looking for.

As I stated earlier in this thread, if you got caught in this, file a claim NOW and check about filing mail fraud charges.

Keep this thread on topic. If you cannot add anything constructive to it, don't post. We already have over 850 posts here to weed through to find any pertinent information, don't need more garbage to sift through.
Old 12-17-2012, 03:35 PM   #856 (permalink)
Banned

So I take it he is not returning calls? Or do I have a wrong number?

Shock is quickly turning to anger....you wouldn't like me angry says the Hulk!
Old 12-17-2012, 03:36 PM   #857 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by badsims View Post
OK, i have stayed on the sidelines too long today. I lost some $$ on this as well and i was ok with it until now! I took it as a stupid move on my part.

Why in the world would you or anyone make up a fake thread about someone helping you or doing great stuff for you?

I AM A MAN, and what i mean by this is:
1) If someone pm's me and asks me to make something up - the answer is NO.
2) If i ever received a pm from someone asking me to do that, i would post it in a new thread to show all the rest that this person is untrustworthy. We buy/sell/trade some high dollar stuff and trust is a huge factor in it.
can't argue with that. like i said, saketm92 is likely guilty of being nieve and gullible and being one of Haiku's puppets...but he was just being manipulated like many others here
Old 12-17-2012, 03:36 PM   #858 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdoug76 View Post
So I take it he is not returning calls? Or do I have a wrong number?

Shock is quickly turning to anger....you wouldn't like me angry says the Hulk!
His phone is off.
Old 12-17-2012, 03:36 PM   #859 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

Quote:
Originally Posted by 37Jetson View Post
Yall talk to each other on the phone a lot. Heck I don't talk that often to my Mother 600 miles away.

There are lots of lies being told in this thread. Just waiting to see what is the truth and what is a lie.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 37Jetson View Post
Yall need to provide your real name with proof so we can see your name on the Tnarg thread showing the screen shot of Haiku's victims. I bet this will make a couple of you disappear.
I agree that a lot more lies are being told but the second part (screen shot) may be useless. I will tell you that more people lost money then what is captured in those screen shots (including me).

Always Looking for different things.... But my PC is Cincy Bengals Rc Auto's (AJ Green & Gio Bernard Mostly)
Old 12-17-2012, 03:38 PM   #860 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by saketm92 View Post
No, not for discounted prices. He said that he was going to make a site blah blah blah and help me out. I was naiive in thinking that he would scam me as I had his number, but I was VERY VERY VERY wrong.

He gave me this EXACT runaround:
My whole account has been Fraud. Please read.

One day he told me to ship him one dollar. I said why, he said just do it. I did, and a few days later he sent me beats. Once again, I have nothing to do with his scamming antics. Everyone, including me, fell into his great trap of manipulating us to be on his side and support him. I have no problems answering ANYTHING, as I have nothing to hide.

I also hope the MODS run an IP check to further validate I am different and have ZERO connection
The thing about it is that you knew about it and decided to let the guy scammed people away. Why didn't you at least say something when you knew he obviously was continuing his scamming? Instead you went on and on about how great he was and how people should trust him even when we and you know that you're not that naive to not have seen the red flags when he asked you to send him a dollar and he sent you the beats!

The person that help hide the murder is as guilty as the murderer, remember that.
Old 12-17-2012, 03:38 PM   #861 (permalink)

Patrick, even if it bounces around cell towers isn't that highly unlikely that you would have a match of more than one person?

The best two words to describe this hobby. " CardBoard Crack"
Old 12-17-2012, 03:38 PM   #862 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanShakespeare View Post
How do we even know his name is jay Morgan and is indeed the white rich old looking guy in the pictures we see on that scam website??!! Could he be a younger (20-30) black, Asian, Hispanic? Could he even be the white guy in the photos? Has anybody ever met him in real life? That knows what he looks like?
There is probably a .002% chance that he's the white guy from Toronto.
Old 12-17-2012, 03:40 PM   #863 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotbox View Post
So he just chose not to send these lots out, correct? Or is no one certain?
Apparently he had another member post that the lots would not be shipped and to get refunds from PayPal.
Old 12-17-2012, 03:41 PM   #864 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimssouvenirs View Post
There is probably a .002% chance that he's the white guy from Toronto.
Make it .001% - it's not me.

Incoming -
Outgoing -
Old 12-17-2012, 03:43 PM   #865 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotbox
So he just chose not to send these lots out, correct? Or is no one certain?
Quote:
Originally Posted by indyguy View Post
Apparently he had another member post that the lots would not be shipped and to get refunds from PayPal.
The lots didnt go out. I bought mine on the 8th and the shipping info still only shows as a label has been created.

Always Looking for different things.... But my PC is Cincy Bengals Rc Auto's (AJ Green & Gio Bernard Mostly)
Old 12-17-2012, 03:44 PM   #866 (permalink)

freeman2jackson/braylon1/stearclear/haiku

mystery solved
Old 12-17-2012, 03:44 PM   #867 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by badsims View Post
i bought a lot from the orig batch and this is the address on the paypay transaction.

Exquisites cards
4020 Green Mount Crossing Dr
PMB 144
Shiloh, IL 62269

HOLY SH!T.........
Im reading this page by page and Im only on page 14, but this is literally right down the street from my school..... It is not a card shop, it is the UPS Store inside the Dierbergs that someone posted a pic on in one of the first pages....... This is really creepy
Old 12-17-2012, 03:45 PM   #868 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gore21 View Post
Patrick, even if it bounces around cell towers isn't that highly unlikely that you would have a match of more than one person?
I think this is accurate...
Old 12-17-2012, 03:46 PM   #869 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnarg View Post

mystery solved
Freeman2jackson was a chump obvious scammer from the get. But he morphed into the cool uber rich trustworthy Haiku overnight? Genuine question, not trying to be a smart ass.
Old 12-17-2012, 03:47 PM   #870 (permalink)

Wow! I have got next to nothing done at work today and still can't keep up with the threads.

Sorry you guys got #@#@#@#@ed, but like many said..."if it seems to good to be true".

I thought something was off right away but the guy just seemed to be more and more legit in what he was doing (packages arriving on a large scale, giving away cash) over an extended period of time.

Hell I almost thought about getting a lot the second time around, but thought ....that's a lot of money to not know what I'm getting, and even if it's more valuable then what I pay is it going to be something I want? or am I going to have turn around and flip it to make a 20 spot? and passed.

Glad I did. A fool and his money soon part and greed will always get you in the end.

your wallet should be as tight as your anus. NO one gets in either of mine.... very easily,
Old 12-17-2012, 03:47 PM   #871 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnarg View Post

mystery solved
Woah

Freeman2jackson

Completely forgot about him coming on here and buying large lots for resale, did he really just disappear?

Haven't seen him post in a while and hadn't even remembered about him until this post

Hmmmmmmmmm..................
Old 12-17-2012, 03:47 PM   #872 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray27Ray52 View Post
Freeman2jackson was a chump obvious scammer from the get. But he morphed into the cool uber rich trustworthy Haiku overnight? Genuine question, not trying to be a smart ass.
he stated he was in cahoots with goodbuysportscards17 which is braylon1
Old 12-17-2012, 03:47 PM   #873 (permalink)
Banned

Send a message via AIM to CaptainBOHICA

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmkyszka View Post
HOLY SH!T.........
Im reading this page by page and Im only on page 14, but this is literally right down the street from my school..... It is not a card shop, it is the UPS Store inside the Dierbergs that someone posted a pic on in one of the first pages....... This is really creepy
PMB = post mail box

UPS has mailboxes in side their stores.

EZPZ people. contact local Law enforcement in the area. report the fraud. get detective assigned to case. detective can get the owner of that mailbox. haikookookachoo gets pinched for fraud.

bam. EZPZ lemon squeezy.
Old 12-17-2012, 03:48 PM   #874 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmkyszka View Post
HOLY SH!T.........
Please tell me you're joking. That address was in my mailer too
Old 12-17-2012, 03:50 PM   #875 (permalink)

During these tough economic times, the scams get more elaborate.

If this is all true, I hope Haiku and co. gets a beating.

Incoming -
Outgoing -
Closed Thread