Blowout Cards Forums

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-17-2012, 03:50 PM   #876 (permalink)

Holy crap I set the bar low for the over/under on pages, I hope some of you made some cash off it
Old 12-17-2012, 03:51 PM   #877 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnarg View Post
he stated he was in cahoots with goodbuysportscards17 which is braylon1
I haven't had any single body part blown more than I have today in the history of my life.
Old 12-17-2012, 03:53 PM   #878 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pskell02 View Post
Ok, need to clear one thing up as I have noticed it mentioned a few times already. In looking at Haiku's IP addresses, there are no matches that would lead us to connect him to anyone else on this forum. There are a few cellular logins that match, but that is understandable as those bounce around frequently.

If you have any proof connecting someone to this guy, let one of us know. No speculation, simply fact is all I am looking for.

As I stated earlier in this thread, if you got caught in this, file a claim NOW and check about filing mail fraud charges.

Keep this thread on topic. If you cannot add anything constructive to it, don't post. We already have over 850 posts here to weed through to find any pertinent information, don't need more garbage to sift through.
Look, The mods are saying to keep this thread clean.

Let's do so. I created a trash thread for everybody to keep doing their headbutting there to keep this one clutter free.

FoS thread: Haiku

Just go there to continue the pissing matches so this one stays clean enough for them to trawl through for evidence.

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Old 12-17-2012, 03:54 PM   #879 (permalink)

I havent defended the guy since he asked 2 members to go kill themselves, since than said he was hanging himself.......he did do something nice for my son

Riddle: I do no wrong when I am called out I talk smack than run to a moderator when you hurt my feelings...who am I?
Old 12-17-2012, 03:54 PM   #880 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by allday_vikes View Post
The thing about it is that you knew about it and decided to let the guy scammed people away. Why didn't you at least say something when you knew he obviously was continuing his scamming? Instead you went on and on about how great he was and how people should trust him even when we and you know that you're not that naive to not have seen the red flags when he asked you to send him a dollar and he sent you the beats!

The person that help hide the murder is as guilty as the murderer, remember that.
I did not help him hide anything. People bought from him and got their cards after. I just did it as a gesture because I THOUGHT he was a good dude. Clearly, I was wrong. If I knew that he scammed people I would notify everyone. The fact of the matter is if you look at this threads after before "Holiday lots" he came through on them. The thread that he made a week ago with the Holliday lots and shipping Dec. 17-18, is the part where he scammed everyone. I NEVER knew about this or his intention. If I did, I would not have thought of him as highly as I did. Once again, it was stupid on my part-not denying it-but I did not know anything about his intent to take money and run. If I did, I would not have paid him and then took his word for the cards. This is why I am out a lot of money.
Old 12-17-2012, 03:54 PM   #881 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to pskell02

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gore21 View Post
Patrick, even if it bounces around cell towers isn't that highly unlikely that you would have a match of more than one person?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugemojo View Post
I think this is accurate...
We have had situations where we had 20+ people having matching IP address due to logging on with cell phones. With this one, there are a few matches on his IP's, but none that appear remotely connected with Haiku or this situation. Most of them are guys that I'm positive didn't have anything to do with the scam.

If we can connect anyone with this guy, it will be dealt with swiftly. I can promise that.
Old 12-17-2012, 03:55 PM   #882 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to groundsupport

It had to take some balls for this guy to come on the biggest sports card forum, and fool everyone, and scam people for large amount of money..

Anyone have a grand total of how much $$$ he has gotten down on?
Old 12-17-2012, 03:57 PM   #883 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray27Ray52 View Post
I haven't had any single body part blown more than I have today in the history of my life.
Seriously? I've more than described this situation multiple times. I've sent a picture to Pat of me standing there holding my Drivers License. Freeman2Jackson posted cards on Ebay for me previosuly, he no longer does. End of story there. I've got nothing to hide, I'm the one who brought this to the light and I'm more than willing to answer any questions. I'll even allow a few people of your choosing to call me at my business number (the business I own) and ask me any questions they want. Haiku scammed me for a fair amount of money. I have no secret numbers that don't trace back to anything, I'm a real guy with nothing to hide and I'm tired of being dragged through the mud when I've done my best to bring to light what wound up happening.
Old 12-17-2012, 03:57 PM   #884 (permalink)

Quote:
We have had situations where we had 20+ people having matching IP address due to logging on with cell phones. With this one, there are a few matches on his IP's, but none that appear remotely connected with Haiku or this situation. Most of them are guys that I'm positive didn't have anything to do with the scam.

If we can connect anyone with this guy, it will be dealt with swiftly. I can promise that.
Thanks Patrick.

The best two words to describe this hobby. " CardBoard Crack"
Old 12-17-2012, 03:58 PM   #885 (permalink)

Quote:

If their IPs match then how can they NOT be involved????? We all know that "good" members never go bad right
FAKE YOUR MOUTH!
Old 12-17-2012, 03:59 PM   #886 (permalink)

In regards to post #867 in which he quoted the earlier message which I don't feel like trying to find to be able to quote in... I'm referring to the post with the address the packages were sent to.

Someone at that UPS store must know something about this person, for all the packages they have had to sign for or something... I'm sure someone there was curious as well when they kept having to sign for packages to exquisite. For this person to open up a UPS box, most likely they do not pay cash every month or money order every month (although thinking it over some more with how in depth this has gotten I wouldn't be surprised). Regardless though, the local authorities of wherever that store is should be where you start
Old 12-17-2012, 04:00 PM   #887 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to pskell02

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjs852 View Post
If their IPs match then how can they NOT be involved????? We all know that "good" members never go bad right
Just means they connected to the same tower at some point, picking up the same IP. Does not mean that they share a device to access the forum and/or are the same person/involved with the scam.

*Meant to say network not tower.
Old 12-17-2012, 04:00 PM   #888 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjs852 View Post
Humm, cell phone carrier sometimes share an IP address.
Old 12-17-2012, 04:03 PM   #889 (permalink)

Quote:
Just means they connected to the same tower at some point, picking up the same IP. Does not mean that they share a device to access the forum and/or are the same person/involved with the scam.

*Meant to say network not tower.
Is it possible to give the UPS store he associated with a call? Might be worth trying. I know it might not get anywhere, but gotta start somewhere.
Old 12-17-2012, 04:09 PM   #890 (permalink)

Has it really been 6 minutes without a post?
Old 12-17-2012, 04:10 PM   #891 (permalink)

Send a message via Skype™ to Strasburg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajax1723 View Post
Is it possible to give the UPS store he associated with a call? Might be worth trying. I know it might not get anywhere, but gotta start somewhere.
Find out what his addy was, then call his local UPS AND USPS stores.
Sent from U.S Airways WiFi
Old 12-17-2012, 04:12 PM   #892 (permalink)
Inactive Account

Quote:
Or he works there and tells the cops the Video camera does not work and some 6' 185 guy with brown hari, Brown Eyes, and a Mustache came in a few times to pick some stuff up. He is not a DUMB scammer. He covered all his crap well before he scammed all the buyers. This was not a spur of the moment scam. A lot of time and thought went in to this one.
Old 12-17-2012, 04:14 PM   #893 (permalink)
Banned

Odd to think he is sitting back reading all of this most likely.......
Old 12-17-2012, 04:15 PM   #894 (permalink)
Inactive Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdoug76 View Post
Odd to think he is sitting back reading all of this most likely.......
I would bet a ton of $ he is and Laughing. This was an elaborate plan that worked out well for him.
Old 12-17-2012, 04:15 PM   #895 (permalink)

Quote:
I called earlier. She couldnt divulge his info
Old 12-17-2012, 04:16 PM   #896 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strasburg View Post
Find out what his addy was, then call his local UPS AND USPS stores.
The address he supplied was the UPS store in question. But as TSJCT said below, (and i agree with) this was well thought out.

My thought was that if said person who answers the phone there misleads, they would be in deep crap too. PayPal already has that address, so its already an issue for UPS too, no matter how involved/in the know they are.

Would be interesting to see what the Post Office that he ships from has to say about this, if anything, because all of his stuff has been shipped USPS that I know of.
Old 12-17-2012, 04:16 PM   #897 (permalink)

Quote:
Old 12-17-2012, 04:16 PM   #898 (permalink)

I really wish that all of this came out this time last week. I literally would have went to the UPS store every day and watch that PO box and figure out who it was. It is literally two min from my school and I am shocked that all of this happened so close to me. Scott air force base is also right near me so for whoever said he lives there, he was probably telling the truth about that. I really wish this happened before I got home for break this is so crazy
Old 12-17-2012, 04:16 PM   #899 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSJCT View Post
Or he works there and tells the cops the Video camera does not work and some 6' 185 guy with brown hari, Brown Eyes, and a Mustache came in a few times to pick some stuff up. He is not a DUMB scammer. He covered all his crap well before he scammed all the buyers. This was not a spur of the moment scam. A lot of time and thought went in to this one.
Very true and disappointing
Old 12-17-2012, 04:16 PM   #900 (permalink)

I missed alot of these post, but a package he sent me had an IL address
Closed Thread