Blowout Cards Forums
New Categories

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-17-2012, 06:34 PM   #951 (permalink)

Man some much crap has happened these last few days. It all started with us thinking Haiku was leaving because nobody said thank you(the gator thread). But I think that was part 1 of his escape plan. You just cant trust anyone nowadays.
Old 12-17-2012, 06:34 PM   #952 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by stearclear View Post
you were one of the many still swinging from his nutsack 24 hours ago.

i explained why i know everything about the guy. HE SCREWED ME AND BRAYLON FOR A LARGE SUM and screwed Braylone out of a 4k card.

this all went down 10 - 14 days ago. so i started doing all the research i could on the guy...including joining this forum
I've never dealt with the guy. How was I swinging from his nut sack?

Mr. Irrelevant: The choice of Aaron Hernandez with the 180th pick gave ImNOTDanShakespeare the worst pick of the last round in terms of projected points.
Old 12-17-2012, 06:35 PM   #953 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuccionino View Post
You are still clueless, I have never seen a nonscammer go down hill so fast, like you have in the past 72ish hours. Just stop man. You are still trying to defend him. He sent me a nice free lot of $15 worth of cards. I will not defend him. Just because he sent you a nice Brees doesn't mean you just protect him.
I'm not protecting him I said it was dumb for him to do. It pi$$e$ me off I fell for it and was so gullible. He has problems
Old 12-17-2012, 06:36 PM   #954 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarshallCutler6 View Post
Man some much crap has happened these last few days. It all started with us thinking Haiku was leaving because nobody said thank you(the gator thread). But I think that was part 1 of his escape plan. You just cant trust anyone nowadays.
Well said it was a perfect escape plan. He's a con artist. Just in shock
Old 12-17-2012, 06:36 PM   #955 (permalink)

Quote:
by the way, how much are you out in this deal?
I'm not out shyt because I don't believe in sending a stranger money, not knowing what I'm going to get

Mr. Irrelevant: The choice of Aaron Hernandez with the 180th pick gave ImNOTDanShakespeare the worst pick of the last round in terms of projected points.
Old 12-17-2012, 06:39 PM   #956 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhacksPacks View Post
It still has not been answered if Ole whats his face got the 4000+ dollar lot that Haiku was using as his base for the 'big dog' lot..
He said 'last month' in that sale thread so wouldn't the fella want to either say he did or did not receive that lot in that amount of time.. Sorry my brain is off in tahiti right now with a 5'4 brunette so I can't recall the user name right now but he is mentioned throughout this thread
He didn't get the card. It was a Rose Exquisite Rookie BGS 9 (allegedly). The poster was Braylon1 (Don).

Braylon1 aka Don introduced me to Haiku. When i was introduced to him, I hadn't even heard of the blowout forums.

I joined this forum AFTER my deal with Haiku went sour. I wanted to use the site to contact him via PM since he stopped taking my phone calls and texts - and I knew he lived on this forum.

I also tried to post some warning in regards to Haiku about a week ago, and those posts were removed by mods. So i posted some other cryptic stuff so Haiku knew that someone might be on to him.

This site was just a giant fishing net for Haiku to catch as many gullible fish as he could...
Old 12-17-2012, 06:40 PM   #957 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanShakespeare View Post
I'm not out shyt because I don't believe in sending a stranger money, not knowing what I'm going to get
thats what i thought. quit causing problems and let the real victims sort through the mess and try and resolve this. all you are doing is pointing fingers and making it harder for the real story to come out.

you are a forum drama queen. PERIOD.
Old 12-17-2012, 06:41 PM   #958 (permalink)

I have all my mailing forms ready if the dung slide gets to me. I will say this, there were some memers on here really what I would call egging people on or being how should I say it almost like a shiller. Hyping his lots and protecting him from anyone questioning what was going on. I believe a thread and list should be made of these people because they helped this con artist into tricking people out of their money. Do I think some of them received free items and money from him and he gave them orders to go into his FS threads and hype what they got or how generous he is, absolutely. Ultimately were they victims as well, yeah. But they owe some people an apology and a couple of these guys I consider friends on here but #@#@#@#@ man they were pushing this guy hard and were like Ticks to a dog with this friggin guy.

Kevin
Old 12-17-2012, 06:45 PM   #959 (permalink)

Quote:
I've never dealt with the guy. How was I swinging from his nut sack?
how about this...

Quote:
I believe even if your banned or suspended you can still check your pm's. doubt anyone is crapping their pants.
you didnt think anyone needed to worry because Haiku was a saint and could still communicate via the PM system. good call bro...

I have some other quotes too about your support of Haiku. You want me to continue?

Like i said, you are a forum drama queen that is more interested in causing more trouble than actually getting real answers.

SHHHHHHH. Now be quiet.....
Old 12-17-2012, 06:46 PM   #960 (permalink)

WOW just got in and saw this. What a shame. I guess you really can't trust anyone. Unbelieveable.

Guess I should file a claim now and not excpect to get that gift card he put in one of the lots I bought from him.

Just in shock.

Bucket: http://sportscardalbum.com/u/cromartie3145/a/FSFT
Old 12-17-2012, 06:47 PM   #961 (permalink)

Quote:
He didn't get the card. It was a Rose Exquisite Rookie BGS 9 (allegedly). The poster was Braylon1 (Don).

Braylon1 aka Don introduced me to Haiku. When i was introduced to him, I hadn't even heard of the blowout forums.

I joined this forum AFTER my deal with Haiku went sour. I wanted to use the site to contact him via PM since he stopped taking my phone calls and texts - and I knew he lived on this forum.

I also tried to post some warning in regards to Haiku about a week ago, and those posts were removed by mods. So i posted some other cryptic stuff so Haiku knew that someone might be on to him.

This site was just a giant fishing net for Haiku to catch as many gullible fish as he could...
I absolutely remember your 'popcorn' post in the thread.
I read between the lines on that one, though it appears most didn't catch it due to grandiose dreams of riches and resale...I still question why your friend braylon didn't chime in when it was advertised by the 'poet' himself that Braylon had the biggest deal to date.. From a month earlier, yet hadn't received the card... Either in that thread or elsewhere...

Why were your other posts deleted?!
I am curious to hear why a mod would do so...
Not saying that they are the majority of responsibility here, but if a crime is committed in my house, I too would be taken on for questioning.
I know people who have been suspended and or warned for bumping sale/trade threads for a 10 dollar card a few hours before they were 'supposed' to, yet these blind lots, which were huge 'ratings' draws went on commercial free for quite a while...
The entire situation is FUBAR.
There will be fallout.
My heartfelt thoughts are with those scammed. I know it's cliché, but let this be one of those hard lessons in life that teaches. I've had my share of those, and they are terrible to experience but make you a wiser individual bc of it.. Hopefully. Who knows.. I am losing faith in the human race more and more daily...

Last edited by WhacksPacks; 12-17-2012 at 06:49 PM.
Old 12-17-2012, 06:48 PM   #962 (permalink)

This was posted in a seperate thread from someone that Haiku said would fly them out to a football game. He reserved a room at a hotel. Notice the bolded part:

Anyone else catch this? This would mean we have a name, and a place that would have a credit card connected to him.

Quote:
ALSO, here is how he duped me into believing this, originally providing me this, hotel confirmation for our original trip to chicago.

Reservation Details
--------------------------------
Confirmation Number: 90266859
Your hotel: Renaissance Chicago Downtown Hotel
Check-in: Friday, December 14, 2012 (04:00 PM)
Check-out: Monday, December 17, 2012 (12:00 PM)
Room type: Guest room, 1 King or 2 Queen Marriott Find & Reserve - Room Description Pop-Up room, 1 King or 2 Queen&requestor=email
Number of rooms: 1
Guests per room: 1
Guest name: Jay Morgan
Reservation confirmed: Tuesday, October 23, 2012 (21:23:00 GMT)

Guarantee method: Credit card guarantee, Visa

Summary of Room Charges

Friday, December 14, 2012 - Monday, December 17, 2012
3 nights
Cost per night per room (USD) 159.00
Weekend rate
Estimated government taxes and fees - 26.08

Total for stay (for all rooms) - 555.23

Off-site parking, fee: 36 USD daily
Valet parking, fee: 55 USD daily

Changes in taxes or fees implemented after booking will affect the total room price.
Old 12-17-2012, 06:48 PM   #963 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajax1723 View Post
This was posted in a seperate thread from someone that Haiku said would fly them out to a football game. He reserved a room at a hotel. Notice the bolded part:

Anyone else catch this? This would mean we have a name, and a place that would have a credit card connected to him.
You can put a hotel in any name you want, just saying.
Old 12-17-2012, 06:49 PM   #964 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorBoyInTN View Post
Ok, the fact that that exact name was used HAS to mean something.
Old 12-17-2012, 06:49 PM   #965 (permalink)

Quote:
But he had to pay with a visa.
Old 12-17-2012, 06:50 PM   #966 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierrethomasfan View Post
Well said it was a perfect escape plan. He's a con artist. Just in shock
Well the card in your avatar was involved in a trade with another member.
Old 12-17-2012, 06:50 PM   #967 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
He also had his PP name as Jay Morgan when he first started, then he became Exquisite Cards when you sent/received money from him.
Old 12-17-2012, 06:51 PM   #968 (permalink)

Quote:
Agreed. That could be the nail in the coffin
Also want your Markel Brown, Mason Plumlee and Deron Williams
Old 12-17-2012, 06:51 PM   #969 (permalink)

Quote:
He also had his PP name as Jay Morgan when he first started, then he became Exquisite Cards when you sent/received money from him.
So? If anything that would mean he found a potential place to scam and changed it so most wouldnt know who he was.

It worked perfectly it seems.
Old 12-17-2012, 06:52 PM   #970 (permalink)

Why is it so hard for people to see a scam? The guy comes on the site selling high end cards for nothing. Having all these giveaways and sending money to people for replying to a post. This shouts scam louder than the Nigerian lotto scams or the my mother is in the hospital and I need money for a kidney transplant scams. As many have said just use a little common sense. I am sorry for any members that have lost or are going to lose money. Nobody deserves to be scammed. I just think people need to stop and think before defending someone that they talk to on a forum, phone or even in person one time. People get betrayed by friends they have known for years. Hopefully this will make people think before jumping on the bandwagon. I apologize because I know in the 40 or so pages this has probably been said, but after 10 pages I had read enough. I hope people that got screwed get there money back and that Haiku gets what he deserves!
Old 12-17-2012, 06:53 PM   #971 (permalink)

Not sure if this has been brought up, but when I went to check his photobucket, Haiku has made it private. You need a password.
Old 12-17-2012, 06:55 PM   #972 (permalink)

there is an individual in O'fallon, IL named Theron J. Morgan

plenty of people use their middle names, and it can even be used in banking...

i have a very loose theory that Haiku is Theron J. Morgan or it could perhaps be a relative that helped him pull this off

can we start trying to get real facts out and try and uncover REAL information instead of just pointing fingers????????
Old 12-17-2012, 06:56 PM   #973 (permalink)

Quote:
how about this...

you didnt think anyone needed to worry because Haiku was a saint and could still communicate via the PM system. good call bro...

I have some other quotes too about your support of Haiku. You want me to continue?

Like i said, you are a forum drama queen that is more interested in causing more trouble than actually getting real answers.

SHHHHHHH. Now be quiet.....
Support? I never trusted the guy to send him my money without knowing what I was getting.
Keep quoting I could care less.. I'm not drama queen, you come on here posting links of a person that nobody knows saying we should look into this guy and you don't back your story? Please tell us again how you linked that guy to haiku on here?
Edit
Posted that at the same time haha

Last edited by DanShakespeare; 12-17-2012 at 06:59 PM.
Old 12-17-2012, 06:56 PM   #974 (permalink)

Quote:
there is an individual in O'fallon, IL named Theron J. Morgan

plenty of people use their middle names, and it can even be used in banking...

i have a very loose theory that Haiku is Theron J. Morgan or it could perhaps be a relative that helped him pull this off

can we start trying to get real facts out and try and uncover REAL information instead of just pointing fingers????????
Post 962 has real info.
Old 12-17-2012, 07:00 PM   #975 (permalink)

It's been stated in another thread that a "J. Boduch" signed for at least one package that was sent to Haiku.