Blowout Cards Forums
Summer Sale

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-18-2012, 02:24 AM   #1251 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ers_Swag View Post
He edited the username for comedic purposes....
Gotta love eaves droppers. Sheesh.
Old 12-18-2012, 02:24 AM   #1252 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibberish View Post
Untrue.

2 1/2 years ago, he scammed a person, who was a member here and whom posted.
He pulled the " My card is damaged" it also appears he did a deal,the OP, offsite that was seperate since the images shows Sak as the buyer,but sack threatens to tell on him for doing a deal off ebay, if he does not send him 50.00 gift refund for the Damaged Chipper 1/1 he purchased.

Flash forward,Sak sells the same card. A member here contacts him as does Dizzy, Sak tells them both the card is in perfect shape,sharp corners. Dizzy then asks him why he demandd a 50.00 refund on a card he claimed was damaged. Sak, going the slow brain route,doesn't realize this was the guy he ripped for 50.00...when he does, he stops responding,but continues to respond to nick ( member here) thinking he is a buyer.

The Haiku speel brought Sak out, who won one of haikus auctions and who can be linked to 2 state locations and some other thingy ( I dunno ro care) with haiku,so people jumped him.

Major_League saw his posts, searched,saw the scam thread,bumped it, I saw it, did some digging,go to chatting with the Op..OP SAVED the conversation from 3 years ago, I talk him into posting the pics of Sak threatening him and it clearly showing him claiming the card was damaged ( WE have all had this crap pulled on us before)
I dug in, got OPs pics, flashed them on the haiku thread and DIzzy posted them on his Sak thread

Sak then sends me a PM, I expect hostility, I get him asking me to request Dizzy unblock him so he can refund him 50.00 bucks.

Sak then sends me a PM saying he was a kid then (hes still a kid, just more well spoken at times now) and made a mistake,that he had refunded the 50.00 and wanted me to take my pics down.

That's it.

So, yes, it was a scam...don;t be a dumbass or a friend defending someone, either or, both are bad.

Now, if Dizzy lets it go, that is on him. I am done with it. I saw something fishy, I saw some parallels and was lucky Dizzy saved the pics. Matter resolved on Dizzy;s end so I did what I set out to do....but do not call it a mistake...call it what it was and let it ride at that. Any fallout will relate to that.
We all face our past, he will face his or he will not, not my call.

matt,if you want me to repost the images from ebay again, I will....but I think Sak would rather not and I bet he is slapping his forehead because you came here to defend him and the crap came back up...again, on another page
That summed it up nicely. Yes we did another deal online thats why he referenced it in the email. In any case, i had already moved on from this until you pm'ed me about it and i saw the thread. I wasnt even going to look for the messages (i was not aware of this thread at the time) until my credibility was questioned. As stated I was already past the issue, but it did get resolved now thanks to the attention of several board members. I never again did a deal with saketm92 since that happened, nor do i plan on doing one after he gave me back my money. In my book the issue is over and done with. Everyone can read the thread, see the pics and then choose whether or not they want to deal with him or not. Like i said, i wont.
Old 12-18-2012, 02:25 AM   #1253 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnvikingstwins View Post
Could it be?
Yes it could

Internet tough guy Will Watson is my #1 fan!!
Old 12-18-2012, 02:27 AM   #1254 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattSobel2 View Post
I've made many deals with him. I text with him and consider him a friend, also he's in ny/Ohio, I live in Florida, he's Indian, I am white= not same person lol
Wait so your saying saketm is from ny/Ohio when haiku is also apparently from ny/Ohio/ Illinois? Coincidence?
Old 12-18-2012, 02:28 AM   #1255 (permalink)

I'm guessing he gets the Haiku/Gator treatment by lunch time tomorrow.
Old 12-18-2012, 02:29 AM   #1256 (permalink)

Quote:
I'm guessing he gets the Haiku/Gator treatment by lunch time tomorrow.
Matt or Sake?
Old 12-18-2012, 02:31 AM   #1257 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmscoggin View Post
Matt or Sake?
Saketm... $50 blackmail eBay scam.
Old 12-18-2012, 02:31 AM   #1258 (permalink)

He goes to Miami university in Ohio as he stated earlier, I have sent packages to him there so I can confirm that. I know he's not Haiku for a fact but some of you nut jobs just like making crazy stuff up just to blame people. Haiku is the person at fault and finding him should be the only point of the thread. Saket bought a bunch of high dollar items but if you look at haikus I trader he has a lot from 49er. Obviously he's not haiku either but a lot of people bought a lot and got taken.
Old 12-18-2012, 02:32 AM   #1259 (permalink)

Quote:
Saketm... $50 blackmail eBay scam.
Yep, was playing on the fact that they are one and the same.
Old 12-18-2012, 02:33 AM   #1260 (permalink)

Quote:
He goes to Miami university in Ohio as he stated earlier, I have sent packages to him there so I can confirm that. I know he's not Haiku for a fact but some of you nut jobs just like making crazy stuff up just to blame people. Haiku is the person at fault and finding him should be the only point of the thread. Saket bought a bunch of high dollar items but if you look at haikus I trader he has a lot from 49er. Obviously he's not haiku either but a lot of people bought a lot and got taken.
He shouldn't have a lot....I've purchased two cards...

Kendall Hunter Auto for $10

And Damaged Kaepernick/Dalton for $78.34 or something like that...which I have a claim open for.
Old 12-18-2012, 02:33 AM   #1261 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmscoggin View Post
Yep, was playing on the fact that they are one and the same.
Yeah... I'll leave that up to the mods to figure out.
Old 12-18-2012, 02:34 AM   #1262 (permalink)

Quote:
But you just said he's from Ohio/ny. So is haiku just kinda weird
Old 12-18-2012, 02:35 AM   #1263 (permalink)

This is probably gonna sound harsh and is probably not the right time to say it but I was never one for political correctness so here goes. So many people have thier hands out for free stuff on this site that someone like Hakiu played on your weakness. He set you up like bowling pins. If someone throws free stuff in a package for you then great ,that is a nice gesture. But if you cannot afford this hobby then maybe this hobby is not for you. People make sales threads on here and people are basically expecting them to give thier stuff away. I actually had a member on here say these words to me. "You cant hook me up with that, you know I am good for it. Hakiu would if he had it" That is ridiculous.
Old 12-18-2012, 02:35 AM   #1264 (permalink)

Quote:
It isn't the fact of buying something from Haiku, lot's of people did that. It is the totality of circumstances coupled with his proven lying and scamming. If you are going to hitch your horse to a wagon I would pick one that has wheels. Unless I'm right and you are him then what the hell.
Old 12-18-2012, 02:35 AM   #1265 (permalink)

Can Paypal refund people or is everyone who bought a lot screwed?
Old 12-18-2012, 02:35 AM   #1266 (permalink)

Blowout can track saket and ny ip addresses I live in boca raton Florida and he's up north lol
Old 12-18-2012, 02:37 AM   #1267 (permalink)

Quote:
So then please explain the two posts that were exactly alike if they are not the same person. If you have a logical explanation I will leave it alone. Its just a coincedence that they were almost exact? Come on man
Old 12-18-2012, 02:37 AM   #1268 (permalink)

Matt Sobel = Jay Morgan? Or 'enter first name' Morgan?
Old 12-18-2012, 02:37 AM   #1269 (permalink)

Quote:
Blowout can track saket and ny ip addresses I live in boca raton Florida and he's up north lol
Thanks for adding the location to your profile, I believe you now. I'm sure they will run it, I don't really care if you are the same or not. Just find it odd how adamantly you choose to defend him.
Old 12-18-2012, 02:39 AM   #1270 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post
This is probably gonna sound harsh and is probably not the right time to say it but I was never one for political correctness so here goes. So many people have thier hands out for free stuff on this site that someone like Hakiu played on your weakness. He set you up like bowling pins. If someone throws free stuff in a package for you then great ,that is a nice gesture. But if you cannot afford this hobby then maybe this hobby is not for you. People make sales threads on here and people are basically expecting them to give thier stuff away. I actually had a member on here say these words to me. "You cant hook me up with that, you know I am good for it. Hakiu would if he had it" That is ridiculous.
Probably a bit too soon but agreed. If you go back a couple of days I actually typed some similar words of encouragement to Haiku himself in a thread. Keep in mind I did not/do not know him and have never done a deal with him. I just saw that people were being shameless beggars and trying to get freebies. I feel the same about them but obviously in hindsight I wish I could take back anything even remotely positive aimed at that pos.
Old 12-18-2012, 02:40 AM   #1271 (permalink)

Everyone in blog knows me, Matt Sobel is obviously my name. I come to blowout to buy random cards and sell randoms, never sold anything big. Saket is a friend I made on here, and I was just defending him. But as redman has proven haiku mania has caused some of you especially him apparently to start crazy rumors.
Old 12-18-2012, 02:43 AM   #1272 (permalink)

Quote:
Everyone in blog knows me, Matt Sobel is obviously my name. I come to blowout to buy random cards and sell randoms, never sold anything big. Saket is a friend I made on here, and I was just defending him. But as redman has proven haiku mania has caused some of you especially him apparently to start crazy rumors.
Holy crap. Dude, you are either an idiot, him or his boyfriend. Haiku or not, the guy (you) is an obvious and proven, cheat and lier. If you aren't him, wake up and back away. If you are, no amount of white washing is going to fix his (your) reputation.
Old 12-18-2012, 02:43 AM   #1273 (permalink)

Not rumors. Theories, and until all is figured out and PROVEN BEYOND A REASONABLE DOUBT, that is what we all have to work on.

Now you on the other hand seem to know it all, and for the said of the victims, need to release all info you know.
Old 12-18-2012, 02:44 AM   #1274 (permalink)

Oh, I have no doubt they are 2 different people.
I didn't imply or state they were the same people.
Sak caved to proof, haiku would have kept denying it.
The motto of big scammers is if you are going to lie,lie about it till you die, unless you can rat on someone else and save your own ass.

Did they know each other ? No idea, TBH. I got on Sak over his issue with Dizzy. The fact his name was brought up in conjunction with Haiku was just convenient and a way to rattle him and force this issue with Dizzy to come to a fast close.

There is a lot of finger pointing today, some of it outright silly,but it has been entertaining...and seeing fact palmed off from fiction....that was damn funny

The most recent, which i am STILL smiling about was

Quote:
Um...did everyone miss this? Vikings just did an excellent piece of investigative work. Language is virtually identical. They are the same person, hands done, end of discussion. Two separate individuals do not post the same word pattern, sentence structure. Great work.
Each time I read "Language is virtually identical.They are the same person hands down" I start laughing my ass off

No slight to pejc300, he is new and did not see what VIkings did, but jesus.....ok,now I am laughing again

True comedy there !!

Vikings took Saks, post he had quoted, copy,pasted and edited his name the second time to say Haiku...for comedy purposes pejc300
Old 12-18-2012, 02:44 AM   #1275 (permalink)

Haiku= US Government. Handouts to people who dont pay a dime in and steals from those that work and pay. Its a shame people didnt see this coming. They were far too worried about what they would get for free. Now everyone is fighting and accusing each other. Its sickening.
Closed Thread