Blowout Cards Forums
eBay Front Page (card ed)

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-18-2012, 04:33 AM   #1301 (permalink)

Some may be interested to know that this post has made it to the top of the most viewed threads as well as the thread with the most replies in the 'member sales/trade feedback' section of the forum. Stat buffs will note that out of the top five most-viewed threads, this is the only one that isn't currently locked. Here are the current stats:

Haiku Suspended - 35,072 views
frogsRgreat - 17,018
papiis01 - 15,460
armyatc22 - 14,463
penny1fan - 12,476

As far as most replied threads, the 'Haiku Suspended' thread is also at the top

Haiku suspended - 1301 replies
penny1fan - 578
pappiis01 - 466
Haiku, BO help me - 418
armyatc22 - 327

-O-

Last edited by stellablue; 12-18-2012 at 04:42 AM.
Old 12-18-2012, 04:39 AM   #1302 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlatinumPlus502 View Post
mystery lots should henceforth be an automatic ban IMO
They are already not allowed
The issue is the STAFF resort to members warning them when such appear. the ISSUE is people were salivating and could care less about the rules and thus it was never reported

No Raffles, Grab Bags, etc. - No Raffles or any other similar postings. Only straight up buying, selling, trading. The more detail you post about what your looking for, the quicker your likely to get a response you need. IE I've got 20 Paypal and looking for 2008 Topps Chrome Copper Refractors for my set. Do not post you've got Paypal and looking for a "lot" (or autos, or jerseys)...be as specific as possible and the thread will likely not be deleted.
Old 12-18-2012, 04:45 AM   #1303 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlatinumPlus502 View Post
mystery lots should henceforth be an automatic ban IMO
I agree. And why someone would buy something without knowing what it was anyway? This is not a shot at anyone, but I gotta say that is kinda stupid.
Old 12-18-2012, 04:57 AM   #1304 (permalink)

This all happened before with DocJ. Not saying he was a scammer at all. But everyone slurped up his manhood and would get the pitchforks out if anything was ever said to him.

He left and their new messiah took his place.
Swingin' for the fences, barbaric Kendrick in idle time
Kendrick Lamar
Old 12-18-2012, 05:03 AM   #1305 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post
And why someone would buy something without knowing what it was anyway? This is not a shot at anyone, but I gotta say that is kinda stupid.
I disagree, have you ever joined a case break? You don't know what you are getting, thats part of the fun ( as long as you get something). Mystery lots are the same in my opinion. People tend to sign up with breakers who hit big cards or that are on a hot streak. Just like this thread, people were raving about haiku and thats why people threw money at his lots.

Don't get me wrong here, i am in no way blaming anyone for me getting swindled other then those directly involved in taking my money and giving nothing in return.

Always Looking for different things.... But my PC is Cincy Bengals Rc Auto's (AJ Green & Gio Bernard Mostly)
Old 12-18-2012, 05:08 AM   #1306 (permalink)

Some simple things really could solve alot of problems on here. Just an idea but just off the top of my head how about something like this. A trade manager where there is an "agree to deal" tab. If both parties click it then it is considered a deal.

If you are a buyer and click the 'AGREE TO DEAL" tab and you do not pay, you get an automatic negative, you give up the right to leave feedback and serve a suspension. 3 suspensions and youre gone.

If you are a seller and click the 'AGREE TO DEAL TAB' and you do not send, you get an automatic negative, you give up the right to leave feedback and serve a suspension. 3 suspensions and you are gone. You are also not allowed back until you refund in full. If you refuse you are auto banned and the buyer can file with paypal to get thier money back.

On trades, who knows how they could work it? Lots of diffrent possibilities.
Old 12-18-2012, 05:47 AM   #1307 (permalink)

WOW!!!!!

Sucks to be the last guy to find out about this stuff.

Oh well, better late then never...
Old 12-18-2012, 06:13 AM   #1308 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by badsims View Post
I disagree, have you ever joined a case break? You don't know what you are getting, thats part of the fun ( as long as you get something). Mystery lots are the same in my opinion. People tend to sign up with breakers who hit big cards or that are on a hot streak. Just like this thread, people were raving about haiku and thats why people threw money at his lots.

Don't get me wrong here, i am in no way blaming anyone for me getting swindled other then those directly involved in taking my money and giving nothing in return.
Except in case breaks, you see what cards are being pulled on video. If you end up with nothing, it was the luck of the draw so to speak, but at least you saw what the cards actually were. Haiku's lots were completely blind until the end of the process.

Not the same IMO
Old 12-18-2012, 07:42 AM   #1309 (permalink)

And done! Just wasted a couple hours reading this, looking forward to day 2
eBay sellers beware, I will leave you a neutral if you don't at least include a toploader when shipping a card. Feel free to block me if you don't ship with a toploader or secured card holder. That is all.
High-End Bucket: http://s1135.photobucket.com/albums/m627/AvenOZ/High-End%20and%20HTG/
Old 12-18-2012, 07:53 AM   #1310 (permalink)

IMO...

Anyone who knowingly told a lie that helped perpetrate a scam (either knowingly or unknowingly) should be banned.
Old 12-18-2012, 08:09 AM   #1311 (permalink)

all from the same forum where if you do a thread bump that's not on time you get banned for a few days........... wow... the irony.
Old 12-18-2012, 08:13 AM   #1312 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwasian View Post
all from the same forum where if you do a thread bump that's not on time you get banned for a few days........... wow... the irony.
Lol, you had to go there Q. You're funny, you piss me off, but you seem like a stand up guy. Why does that still bother you? Haha.

On a side note: Haiku and Gator are doing a giveaway for the 1500th post. Believe its coming from somewhere East. FAAAARRRRRRRR East.
Old 12-18-2012, 08:26 AM   #1313 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Major_League View Post
Are we 12? A bit overuse of the emoticons.
Old 12-18-2012, 08:31 AM   #1314 (permalink)

^^^ Your shady bud. Stand back.
Old 12-18-2012, 08:36 AM   #1315 (permalink)

Quote:
Some simple things really could solve alot of problems on here. Just an idea but just off the top of my head how about something like this. A trade manager where there is an "agree to deal" tab. If both parties click it then it is considered a deal.

If you are a buyer and click the 'AGREE TO DEAL" tab and you do not pay, you get an automatic negative, you give up the right to leave feedback and serve a suspension. 3 suspensions and youre gone.

If you are a seller and click the 'AGREE TO DEAL TAB' and you do not send, you get an automatic negative, you give up the right to leave feedback and serve a suspension. 3 suspensions and you are gone. You are also not allowed back until you refund in full. If you refuse you are auto banned and the buyer can file with paypal to get thier money back.

On trades, who knows how they could work it? Lots of diffrent possibilities.
I agree. SCF has one. It will also get rid of the stupid excuse of people saying they forgot, at least for the most part.
Old 12-18-2012, 08:39 AM   #1316 (permalink)

You have a chance to think of the things that were said how ironic. Example, this huge scam is unfolding, people have permanent jaw hang. Then a text message............Getting on a Plane going to Hong Kong, BLAOLOLOALOL!!!!!!!!!! That will forever be known as the getaway Plane!

Kevin
Old 12-18-2012, 08:52 AM   #1317 (permalink)

Quote:
This is probably gonna sound harsh and is probably not the right time to say it but I was never one for political correctness so here goes. So many people have thier hands out for free stuff on this site that someone like Hakiu played on your weakness. He set you up like bowling pins. If someone throws free stuff in a package for you then great ,that is a nice gesture. But if you cannot afford this hobby then maybe this hobby is not for you. People make sales threads on here and people are basically expecting them to give thier stuff away. I actually had a member on here say these words to me. "You cant hook me up with that, you know I am good for it. Hakiu would if he had it" That is ridiculous.

This deserves a God Bless

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/jon-s-box-breaks-and-more
Old 12-18-2012, 08:57 AM   #1318 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlzinck View Post
this deserves a god bless
+1 .
Old 12-18-2012, 08:58 AM   #1319 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwasian View Post

You really are an insecure person aren't you?

You brag about "calling" this and then cry you were suspended (not banned) because someone who doesn't like you reported your post bumping.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/jon-s-box-breaks-and-more
Old 12-18-2012, 09:00 AM   #1320 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by R3dm4n View Post
Lol, you had to go there Q. You're funny, you piss me off, but you seem like a stand up guy. Why does that still bother you? Haha.

On a side note: Haiku and Gator are doing a giveaway for the 1500th post. Believe its coming from somewhere East. FAAAARRRRRRRR East.
it's just not a fair situation at all. this scam has been done more than once in smaller scales on this forum..... in my opinion? could be the same group of asian guys doing it. and your putting people out of money on christmas etc, just not cool at all...I guess people are responsible for they own actions but there is a certain brand name & business to the forum that makes alot of people feel more safe because of the good biz the actual website does. that's a very false sense of security.
Old 12-18-2012, 09:04 AM   #1321 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlzinck View Post
You really are an insecure person aren't you?

You brag about "calling" this and then cry you were suspended (not banned) because someone who doesn't like you reported your post bumping.

you couldn't be more "WRONG"..... i'm not bragging at all, I deal on the site, buy from the site etc, this has happened more than once, lets all make it known so that people are aware and don't get taken again. that's all i'm saying. this has happened with the jordan inserts/90's basketball inserts, happened on hobby kings, and other sites, and I believe it has been happening in small scale over & over on hobby forums.
Old 12-18-2012, 09:16 AM   #1322 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to wheeler281

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilsonValdez View Post
Seriously, you guys are wasting your time and energy on saketm92. He is just a dupe. He is NOT in on it. He may have effed up royally, lied (for a "friend") and other un-kosher things but he was not directly complicit in it.

You anger is misplaced. And seriously, he is DEFINITELY NOT Haiku. This thread has gotten so comically knee-jerk, to expose someone else.
agreed Saketn92 was just manipulated. Anybody who think otherwise is just on a witch hunt looking for a scapegoat. The manipulation caused him to come out looking real bad. Normally thats how it goes but to think he is connected is far fetched.

edit- FTR going forward for you young guys anybody coming in and telling you how much they have and are papered, own production studios, work with stars and are hip hop moguls. Step back for your bullshat meter should rise. If you have to tell people what you have to get credibility then again its bullshat

Last edited by wheeler281; 12-18-2012 at 09:20 AM.
Old 12-18-2012, 09:40 AM   #1323 (permalink)

i said it pages ago and i'll say it again. LEAVE THIS THREAD FOR SOLID EVIDENCE so the mods don't have to trawl through all the muck to find it.

Find one of the many other threads to piss in. I even made one for that purpose yesterday. You are all making the job harder on the mods and those that got scammed by continually posting here.

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Old 12-18-2012, 09:51 AM   #1324 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarka3 View Post
i said it pages ago and i'll say it again. LEAVE THIS THREAD FOR SOLID EVIDENCE so the mods don't have to trawl through all the muck to find it.

Find one of the many other threads to piss in. I even made one for that purpose yesterday. You are all making the job harder on the mods and those that got scammed by continually posting here.
bro, you followed haiku all around the forums the entire time, showed him so much love, would fight to honor all the giveaways, the community thing, we all need to be friends and share is what you said a million times, and you think your helping the situation now? what a joke. your actions perpetuate this type of thing all throughout the forum, instead of being a stand up guy (MAN), you jump at the chance to get anything free or cheap, argue against anyone who speaks up on it (ME), and continue to act as if you are some authority on the situation. you say your from ohio? oh okay.
Old 12-18-2012, 09:54 AM   #1325 (permalink)

guys, what is the idiot saying? Is he taking my post and ignoring what was said to take another shot or two at me?

predictable.

again, try to leave this thread as clutter free as possible (Mods said so pages ago but people can't seem to listen or go somewhere else to have their pissing matches). They can't exactly lock the thread in case somebody has more evidence, and all the while people keep posting and making it more #@#@#@#@ for them to trawl through.

they might be better off locking the thread so they don't have 100 pages to look through for info.

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Closed Thread