Blowout Cards Forums
ebay event 8.25.14

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-18-2012, 05:01 PM   #1376 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnvikingstwins View Post
And he just recently came back to posting.
there is a reason im getting a degree in criminal justice , finding all kind of interesting stuff.

he seems fishy for sure
Old 12-18-2012, 05:01 PM   #1377 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUTaxMan View Post
Still having a hard time reconciling that there are that many people dumb enough to pay someone hundreds to thousands of dollars and have no clue what they are getting in return.
It's all greed nothing more. I wouldn't wish this on anybody but to put out that kind of money without knowing what you're getting is ridiculous.
Old 12-18-2012, 05:01 PM   #1378 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlatinumPlus502 View Post
there is a reason im getting a degree in criminal justice , finding all kind of interesting stuff.

he seems fishy for sure
he has jordan shoes too
Old 12-18-2012, 05:03 PM   #1379 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnvikingstwins View Post
And he just recently came back to posting.
Saketm is also one of his 3 Itraders..
Old 12-18-2012, 05:03 PM   #1380 (permalink)

I would call it Groupthink. It is always easier to follow the "in" crowd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUTaxMan View Post
Still having a hard time reconciling that there are that many people dumb enough to pay someone hundreds to thousands of dollars and have no clue what they are getting in return.
Concentrating on my personal collection. Please drop me a PM if you have any of the following for sale: Topps Football 1956-1959; 1961-1968; Philadelphia Football 1964-1967, Autographs of Baseball/Football Vintage Stars and Hall of Famers (especially on card autos), 1990's Topps Chrome Refractor Inserts of all sports.
Old 12-18-2012, 05:03 PM   #1381 (permalink)

From what I gather from all these posts $25K is a low estimate.

Dare I say this was impressive? I mean, it sucks that all these people lost thousands of dollars but it was also kind of their fault for spending thousands of dollars on "mystery lots". The guy can literally $hit in a box, send it to you and legally he has committed no crime. You got what you paid for, a mystery. I guess the part I find impressive is the fact he got all these followers to do most of the dirty work, tell lies and build his rep. Everything he gave away or sold really cheap he basically just stole from another member on here.

I hope they catch this guy but I'm guessing we'll never here from him again
Old 12-18-2012, 05:08 PM   #1382 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxBreaker72 View Post
Saketm is also one of his 3 Itraders..
i know, i said that in my post there... im scared i may have actually scared him off already.
Old 12-18-2012, 05:13 PM   #1383 (permalink)

Edit nevermind there are some differences. Eyes were playing tricks on me

Last edited by cubfanbudman79; 12-18-2012 at 05:16 PM.
Old 12-18-2012, 05:13 PM   #1384 (permalink)

Quote:
i know, i said that in my post there... im scared i may have actually scared him off already.
Has saketm posted lately?
Old 12-18-2012, 05:14 PM   #1385 (permalink)

I know it's popular thought to think he may be posting here and stuff, but the guy is no idiot. While he may be reading some of this, he's not posting as someone else making transactions. This guy is a straight crook and a good one at that.

The dude was here for 6 months and had people proclaiming to love him and they never even questioned that he didn't have a last name or a name period associated with his accounts. This guy is not dumb enough to do anything at this point that can be traced to him. Like posting here or making transactions under another account.
Old 12-18-2012, 05:14 PM   #1386 (permalink)

The guy hit me up two days ago to buy my Kaepernicks but didn't respond to my last pm.
Old 12-18-2012, 05:15 PM   #1387 (permalink)

Quote:
I am right here. I sold him a RGIII Prestige auto a few months ago. He sent the money via MO. If I recall, his name was like Robert Vasquez or something and he lived in LA or AZ (Sorry this was a long time ago, and don't have PM's).

I have nothing to hide, but half of you guys are making absurd claims about this situation. My PM box is open, my number is open, and my account is not closed. I continually ask people to message me, but you guys continually make absurd claims about this. Either you guys are way too board or overlooking the situation.

*Why would Haiku have other people in on this when he essentially used members by giving them free stuff for publicity. If he had people in with him, he would have to share the gains, instead he used everyone, and then when it came time, he threw everyone under the bus and reaped 100% of the gains.
Old 12-18-2012, 05:15 PM   #1388 (permalink)

Quote:
Of course you did
You are not the brightest, plain and simple
Quit school and grab a broom because with your ability to actually think being limited to AFTER the fact you are going to fail as anything in the legal area.

A person whom was NOT an idiot would have contacted Iluv and Pskell, mentioned their concerns and let them do it from their end

Well, way to go !
Old 12-18-2012, 05:15 PM   #1389 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmscoggin View Post
A couple more things to think about. There are multiple types of scammers. Some treat scamming as a job and do it without emotion. They formulate a plan, set a mark and implement the plan. They don't get emotionally tied in one way or another and walk away at the end.

There are others that take as much pleasure in the chaos that they created as they do in the rewards. I believe that this is Haiku.

I have said earlier in this thread that I have no doubt there were others involved. I don't mean others as in actual human beings but as in other screen names. Haiku showed at the end of this that he wasn't the former type of scammer but the latter. Telling people to off themselves than doing the elaborate swan dive that he did strikes me as being a bit of a diva and we all know that divas like nothing more than to watch themselves.

It is a possibility that he just did these things as a stalling tactic to cover his tracks but I firmly believe that he has multiple screen names and has been posting right in the middle of all of this mess. I think it gives him as much if not more pleasure than the money.
Yea and after he made up the thread about everyone wanting a handout from him for free a few weeks back then he made a thread about telling stories of genorosity prob for his own sick enjoyment...right before he made his holiday get away... not to stick a fork in these wounds but if he was buying gift cards on ebay and from places he would be able to move the $$ anywhere he pleased...whats losing $5-10 on a $100 gift card if hes moving $10k
Old 12-18-2012, 05:17 PM   #1390 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wings View Post
Has saketm posted lately?
Sak is humiliated right now so I doubt he will post much.

Beware of ebay user saketm
Old 12-18-2012, 05:17 PM   #1391 (permalink)

Saket- why are you no longer a registered user on eBay?
Old 12-18-2012, 05:18 PM   #1392 (permalink)
Banned

I'll just say it now... WhoStoleMyBeans??? God Bless...
Old 12-18-2012, 05:19 PM   #1393 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibberish View Post
Of course you did
Quit school and grab a broom because with your ability to actually think being limited to AFTER the fact you are going to fail as anything in the legal area.

A person whom was NOT an idiot would have contacted Iluv and Pskell, mentioned their concerns and let them do it from their end

Well, way to go !
quoting just to quote and have a record of yet another great post.
http://sportscardalbum.com/u/cactuspies
RIP Mom 10/8/09, PAPAJIM 11/22/10
Old 12-18-2012, 05:20 PM   #1394 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibberish View Post
Of course you did

Well, way to go !
Appreciate the call out. I'm sure i have more capability and worth to this society than you, tearing people down for no reason other than to stroke your own bs ego.

I served in the army for 5 years and did 2 deployments in support of this country. I'm not going to let some two bit, low class, PUNK sit here and bash on me for no reason. I already said i made a mistake by calling him out so quickly so get off your soap box.
Old 12-18-2012, 05:21 PM   #1395 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ers_Swag View Post
Saket- why are you no longer a registered user on eBay?
Because I set up a registered business account. Auctiongalore2012.

*I am done posting because all your guy's detective work will leave nowhere. If I am a scammer, why would I say I got to Miami Ohio? The mods have even told me to stop posting because some people are making ridiculous claims and simply adding fuel to the fire.

If you are brave enough, PM me, call me(check my phone number from the cell tower IDC), I am more than willing to talk. I have NOTHING TO HIDE.

*PS would a scammer also tell Fraser about the cards he was missing, help him find them, and tell them where they are? Jesus.

Last edited by saketm92; 12-18-2012 at 05:23 PM.
Old 12-18-2012, 05:32 PM   #1396 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by saketm92 View Post
Because I set up a registered business account. Auctiongalore2012.

*I am done posting because all your guy's detective work will leave nowhere. If I am a scammer, why would I say I got to Miami Ohio? The mods have even told me to stop posting because some people are making ridiculous claims and simply adding fuel to the fire.

If you are brave enough, PM me, call me(check my phone number from the cell tower IDC), I am more than willing to talk. I have NOTHING TO HIDE.

*PS would a scammer also tell Fraser about the cards he was missing, help him find them, and tell them where they are? Jesus.
All that matters is you were the person to give Haiku the most credibility of anyone on this board

YOU said he was a family friend, nobody else said he was anything else but a friend, thus meaning you made it seem as if you knew him outside of the boards in general, as in you knew him before the boards.

YOU said he was wealthier than anyone could imagine, also meaning you must have known him independently from the boards.

It doesn't matter that it's everyone elses own fault for getting scammed in the end, it doesn't matter if you knew of his plans or not, but YOU perpetrated a lot of it as you were the FIRST person to mention his wealth in addition to the family friend statement, it gave him 100% the ammo he needed to complete his scam.

It started the credibility more than anything else because it gave him the connection outside of these boards that he needed, your statements more than anything else made him "real" and not just a name and some words.

YOU then went and covered up your tracks

It doesn't matter that you claim he asked you to make a thank you thread, it was 100% on YOU to add in everything else and you got busted, you should no longer be allowed to post/sell/buy/trade on here, you should be banned.
Old 12-18-2012, 05:34 PM   #1397 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zonacats8 View Post
All that matters is you were the person to give Haiku the most credibility of anyone on this board

YOU said he was a family friend, nobody else said he was anything else but a friend, thus meaning you made it seem as if you knew him outside of the boards in general, as in you knew him before the boards.

YOU said he was wealthier than anyone could imagine, also meaning you must have known him independently from the boards.

It doesn't matter that it's everyone elses own fault for getting scammed in the end, it doesn't matter if you knew of his plans or not, but YOU perpetrated a lot of it as you were the FIRST person to mention his wealth in addition to the family friend statement, it gave him 100% the ammo he needed to complete his scam.

It started the credibility more than anything else because it gave him the connection outside of these boards that he needed, your statements more than anything else made him "real" and not just a name and some words.

YOU then went and covered up your tracks

It doesn't matter that you claim he asked you to make a thank you thread, it was 100% on YOU to add in everything else and you got busted, you should no longer be allowed to post/sell/buy/trade on here, you should be banned.
Dont forget the editing he did...
Old 12-18-2012, 05:37 PM   #1398 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wings View Post
Dont forget the editing he did...
That's what he meant by saying he covered his tracks
Old 12-18-2012, 05:37 PM   #1399 (permalink)

Quote:

he seems fishy for sure
Quote:
Appreciate the call out. I'm sure i have more capability and worth to this society than you, tearing people down for no reason other than to stroke your own bs ego.

I served in the army for 5 years and did 2 deployments in support of this country. I'm not going to let some two bit, low class, PUNK sit here and bash on me for no reason. I already said i made a mistake by calling him out so quickly so get off your soap box.
Is there really a need for you to go and leave multiple negative Itraders for Haiku? Shows you are falling apart just step away and stop posting regardless if your DD-214 reads like a poem, or you have 2 deployments the mods will ban you for that behavior...remember your bearing.
Old 12-18-2012, 05:38 PM   #1400 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierrethomasfan View Post
That's what he meant by saying he covered his tracks
You are correct, my bad...
Closed Thread