Blowout Cards Forums

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-17-2012, 09:12 AM   #151 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonManci View Post
If this guy came on my site and stole from my members, I'd get in the car and go collect. Makes the site look bad therefore the site should do more to help instead of just suspending him.
Oh WOW...A superdoopercollector AND in internet tough guy!

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/jon-s-box-breaks-and-more
Old 12-17-2012, 09:13 AM   #152 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by danimal View Post
This won't be a loan! Haiku won't be paying any of this money back. There are a few details that make this a 100% scam and you just have to understand how Paypal works.

He sells thousands of dollars in mystery lots on December 10 but can't ship until December 18. This date was not a coincidence. This 8 day gap was to provide him cover for him to transfer the money from PayPal to his bank account. That 8 days gives him 100% assurance the transfer will go through before anyone starts questioning him. Because if anyone files a claim then PayPal stops the bank transfer. So at this point Haiku has completed his scam and his Paypal account he used is just going to have a really big negative balance. He isn't going to be out anything.
Very good point.

I don't know this guy from Adam, just recognized his name on the homepage of the forum a lot but now that the money has been paid, and withdrawn by Haiku, he also most likely closed his bank account so Paypal could not draw the funds. Considering the size of the lots people have said they bought (and the amount of money he brought in on eBay), there is no doubt he will make off with an extremely large sum. After the claims are filed and the smoke clears, everyone that did not pay as gift or payment owed will get their money back, and the two victims will be Paypal (which few will shed a tear for I'm sure) and mankind as a whole.

You have to wonder whether or not this was the plan from day one OR something happened along the way to make it the plan. I guess that's the difference between Murder 1 and Murder 2. ... very sad story to read, especially considering the events of the week and the holidays coming up.
Old 12-17-2012, 09:13 AM   #153 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to wheeler281

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheeler281 View Post
say people get refunds then everything is ok?

He "groomed" a couple you and it paid off. That is the whole point of it. The double standard/buddy system is deafening.

If he returns the cash It is basically a 20k loan 2 weeks before Christmas. Nobody will answer why not hit the refund button now if you were the seller . You do not need claims to be filed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by danimal View Post
This won't be a loan! Haiku won't be paying any of this money back. There are a few details that make this a 100% scam and you just have to understand how Paypal works.

He sells thousands of dollars in mystery lots on December 10 but can't ship until December 18. This date was not a coincidence. This 8 day gap was to provide him cover for him to transfer the money from PayPal to his bank account. That 8 days gives him 100% assurance the transfer will go through before anyone starts questioning him. Because if anyone files a claim then PayPal stops the bank transfer. So at this point Haiku has completed his scam and his Paypal account he used is just going to have a really big negative balance. He isn't going to be out anything.
Oh I know the drill. Have in fact said that exact scenario to 3 members privately that have pm'ed me. I was trying to be positive
"He had no teeth, and he was slobbering all over himself. I'm thinking, 'You can have your money back, just get me out of here. Let me go be an accountant." I can't tell you how badly I wanted out of there." -QB John Elway On Jack Lambert(1983)
Old 12-17-2012, 09:13 AM   #154 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by atoaz12 View Post
Well I didn't send gift and his track record has proven otherwise. According to the thread where all this started - yall should really go read it... - he isn't sending anything and has requested that everyone get a refund.

Thanks for the Merry Christmas though! And one to you and your family as well
can I get a link to that thread?
Old 12-17-2012, 09:14 AM   #155 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlzinck View Post
Oh WOW...A superdoopercollector AND in internet tough guy!
Better than being an internet azzhole.
Old 12-17-2012, 09:14 AM   #156 (permalink)

This thread started with a possible hypothesis and by page 6 it's a full blown "HE'S A SCAMMER AND YOU'RE A FOOL IF YOU BELIEVE OTHERWISE". If he owes you something, file a claim on PayPal. If your request is denied, then you can bring out the pitchforks. Stop all the speculation. Too many people are spewing opinions without any facts.

Time to act like adults. The original post says to request a refund. Do so. We will cross the bridge of a scam if we have to after that settles.

No matter what the outcome is, whether Haiku's story of personal tragedy is true or whether he's a scammer, I truly hope that he can learn from the experience and somehow make the necessary changes to improve self. Like we all should when we are faced with tragedy or personal failures.

Now proceed to accuse me of drinking the kool-aid, and somehow turning this into a gun control debate, but this is coming from someone who is "owed" from Haiku. I will handle my situation like an Adult.

I wish everyone owed the very best.
Old 12-17-2012, 09:14 AM   #157 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
You spent $1700 on a mystery lot from a guy you never met? Whats wrong with you? Not to make a bad situation worse, but you almost deserve it. The guy is going to send you a couple of base cards. Once the DC is scanned he's off the hook and you learned a very expansive lesson about this wonderful hobby. I can't believe all the blind trust. I hope your not one of the knuckleheads that sent it as a gift, because if you did, that's what it now is, a gift! Merry Christmas, lol.
Lol this was harsh but funny
Old 12-17-2012, 09:15 AM   #158 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

Quote:
Better than being an internet azzhole.
And a pottymouth...

Why don't you make a 4th thread with all your shiney sooperdoopercollector cards because 3 ist't enough.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/jon-s-box-breaks-and-more
Old 12-17-2012, 09:15 AM   #159 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by atoaz12 View Post
Well I didn't send gift and his track record has proven otherwise. According to the thread where all this started - yall should really go read it... - he isn't sending anything and has requested that everyone get a refund.

Thanks for the Merry Christmas though! And one to you and your family as well
Why would everyone need to request a refund. If he was on the up and up he would just go into PayPal and immidiately process the refunds. This is just another stall tactic.
Old 12-17-2012, 09:16 AM   #160 (permalink)

For what it's worth, I got scammed a few years ago by DUCKSGONEPRO, you can find threads on that person if you use the search function.

I contacted DUCKS local PD and gave them all the information I had:

Paypal documents
E-mails
Copies of PM exchanges

Eventually, I got a refund. But it wasn't easy, the police person went out of their way to help, and it took a few weeks.

Good luck to all if this goes bad.
Old 12-17-2012, 09:17 AM   #161 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlzinck View Post
And a pottymouth...

Why don't you make a 4th thread with all your shiney sooperdoopercollector cards because 3 ist't enough.
I'm about too. Jealous?
Old 12-17-2012, 09:17 AM   #162 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sikkcaden View Post
This thread started with a possible hypothesis and by page 6 it's a full blown "HE'S A SCAMMER AND YOU'RE A FOOL IF YOU BELIEVE OTHERWISE". If he owes you something, file a claim on PayPal. If your request is denied, then you can bring out the pitchforks. Stop all the speculation. Too many people are spewing opinions without any facts.

Time to act like adults. The original post says to request a refund. Do so. We will cross the bridge of a scam if we have to after that settles.

No matter what the outcome is, whether Haiku's story of personal tragedy is true or whether he's a scammer, I truly hope that he can learn from the experience and somehow make the necessary changes to improve self. Like we all should when we are faced with tragedy or personal failures.

Now proceed to accuse me of drinking the kool-aid, and somehow turning this into a gun control debate, but this is coming from someone who is "owed" from Haiku. I will handle my situation like an Adult.

I agree to a certain extent with your feelings, but evidence would prove to be overwhelmingly against Haiku, where no logical explanation for his actions exists. No return of PM's or texts suggests he's unavailable ... but when a user actively deletes is eBay account AND removes all inventory from COMC, you learn that the user is available ... All happening at the same time / it's easy to see what has happened here, no trial necessary (because I'd bet my life you'll never hear from Haiku again).
Old 12-17-2012, 09:19 AM   #163 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sikkcaden View Post

This is very mature and I hope you get what you deserve and more people learn from your words
Old 12-17-2012, 09:20 AM   #164 (permalink)

Good luck everyone. Only bought once from him, on his black friday sales. Got a chrome Lebron PSA pretty damn cheap and it arrived quickly." Thems be my only dealin's with him"
I hope all works out and that, yet again, another valuable lesson is learned.
To BO, there needs to be more stringent vetting on transactions done on your site. This will hurt traffic and business in the long run if this place continues to be the catalyst of such 'life lessons'
Again, hoping for the best for EVERYONE involved.
CheathamHill on ToppsBunt app
Old 12-17-2012, 09:20 AM   #165 (permalink)

It does not appear good

Last edited by broncomanning18; 12-17-2012 at 09:26 AM.
Old 12-17-2012, 09:20 AM   #166 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeedChapmans View Post
I agree to a certain extent with your feelings, but evidence would prove to be overwhelmingly against Haiku, where no logical explanation for his actions exists. No return of PM's or texts suggests he's unavailable ... but when a user actively deletes is eBay account AND removes all inventory from COMC, you learn that the user is available ... All happening at the same time / it's easy to see what has happened here, no trial necessary (because I'd bet my life you'll never hear from Haiku again).
His eBay account is still active. I was never aware he even had a COMC. If people are talking about the links on his blowout profile they are just dead links. His eBay account used to say "PM your lowest" and they change all the time. His real eBay account is this one:

eBay My World - epicexquisites

and it is active.

Collecting Contenders QB Autos, Bryce Harper, and Kyrie Irving - PLEASE don't ship to me in a PWE.
Old 12-17-2012, 09:22 AM   #167 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSD View Post
That's the thing..he uses a PO Box, doesn't have a name to his paypal account, and I don't think anyone here has met him..
Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ers_Swag View Post
From what I've heard he has a P.O. Box, his paypal is not his name... it is a business name. I watch person of interest every week so I am a conspiracy theorist.
Nothing to do with the issue at hand here, but would just like to say something about this whole "he uses a PO Box thing"...

I use a PO Box and have a business name on my Paypal account as well...this is nothing unusual at all, it's just a business account. At some point you have to provide an SSN or a Tax ID # for your company.

I use a PO Box because I don't like the idea of important mail, thousands of dollars worth of cards, my personal information, or otherwise just hanging out in front of my house in a box by the road for anyone to drive by and grab without even getting out of their car. To me I don't understand why anyone gets mail delivered to their house. Plus, if I move to a new place locally I never have to change my mailing address...saves a lot of headaches.

See my collection at: Bradshaw44.com
Old 12-17-2012, 09:22 AM   #168 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeedChapmans View Post
Very good point.

I don't know this guy from Adam, just recognized his name on the homepage of the forum a lot but now that the money has been paid, and withdrawn by Haiku, he also most likely closed his bank account so Paypal could not draw the funds. Considering the size of the lots people have said they bought (and the amount of money he brought in on eBay), there is no doubt he will make off with an extremely large sum. After the claims are filed and the smoke clears, everyone that did not pay as gift or payment owed will get their money back, and the two victims will be Paypal (which few will shed a tear for I'm sure) and mankind as a whole.

You have to wonder whether or not this was the plan from day one OR something happened along the way to make it the plan. I guess that's the difference between Murder 1 and Murder 2. ... very sad story to read, especially considering the events of the week and the holidays coming up.
Watching all this from the start, with no dog in the fight. Do you really think all these pieces came together these past couple months, just by chance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheeler281 View Post

Oh I know the drill. Have in fact said that exact scenario to 3 members privately that have pm'ed me. I was trying to be positive
Ditto on this.

http://s1115.photobucket.com/albums/k543/obadger/sale%20or%20trade---Autos/
Old 12-17-2012, 09:23 AM   #169 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamt326 View Post
His eBay account is still active. I was never aware he even had a COMC. If people are talking about the links on his blowout profile they are just dead links. His eBay account used to say "PM your lowest" and they change all the time. His real eBay account is this one:

eBay My World - epicexquisites

and it is active.
No way Jose. 69 feedback created August of this year? That may be a secondary account but that is certainly not his active account.

And there's no way Paypal would allow such large transactions without freezing the account on a guy with just 70 feedback from 5 months.
Old 12-17-2012, 09:25 AM   #170 (permalink)

[QUOTE=obadger;3833734]Watching all this from the start, with no dog in the fight. Do you really think all these pieces came together these past couple months, just by chance?

I don't know. Sometimes things happen which cause good people to do otherwise terrible things.

Never know ...
Old 12-17-2012, 09:25 AM   #171 (permalink)

Does anyone know this guys full name??? Please tell me people didn't send him thousands of dollars without having his name and number!?!
Old 12-17-2012, 09:26 AM   #172 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncomanning18 View Post
I dont suppose every member could give me $1 to make up for all the money it appears as if I have lost. I am absolutely crushed
Nice timing
CheathamHill on ToppsBunt app
Old 12-17-2012, 09:26 AM   #173 (permalink)

I am going to be perfectly honest, I was the one completely defending Haiku, he had treated me right and sent me cards that I paid for, but tragedy and the timing of everything and the suspension is very bad. I feel like it is some type of scam and I was 98% in his corner 5 hours ago. I have not been able to sleep trying to process this whole thing out. I maybe an absolute idiot for trusting Haiku, but I really thought he was a nice person and trustworthy. It appears as if I was wrong. I feel like an absolute idiot and like I have been punched in the gut. I dont suppose every member could give me $1 to make up for all the money it appears as if I have lost. I am absolutely crushed
Old 12-17-2012, 09:26 AM   #174 (permalink)
Boo

Someone please summerize why he was suspended (I think there was a thread that was deleted). Also what "tragedy"?

http://s1058.photobucket.com/albums/t403/klay22/
Old 12-17-2012, 09:28 AM   #175 (permalink)

If every member on blowout sent me $2 I would create a "How to Avoid Possible Scams" program for this forum.
Closed Thread