Blowout Cards Forums
Summer Sale

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-19-2012, 01:41 AM   #2051 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ers_Swag View Post
Dont know if this is relevant but it was a name and phone number to the former shipping address pdawson21 had for Haiku.

I doubt his real name was Jay Morgan...
Well the area code matches up and according to street view it is residential. Maybe there is some record of who owned the property at the time they made a trade to get a real name.
http://sportscardalbum.com/u/jdetter23
Old 12-19-2012, 01:45 AM   #2052 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wfrazier View Post
So seriously everybody buys into the fact that Haiku had All-Star's cards up for sale for multiple days before all of this, and no one thinks this would have stopped the whole mystery lot scam if all-star had seen this??
Can anyone help me here
Old 12-19-2012, 01:46 AM   #2053 (permalink)

if the account has a debit card to it, you can pretty much spend without limit. or perhaps buy ebay stuff and send it to a p.o. box? who knows.......

seems extremely weird that an accomplished guy like stan rosenberg is nickle & diming on a forum/ebay judging by the list of accomplishments I would assume this is a very well spoken, smart, individual.
Collecting Football: GENO SMITH / E.J. MANUEL / Giovani Bernard / Cordarrelle Patterson / Eddie Lacy / Andrew Luck / Russell Wilson Basketball: Michael Carter Williams / Bradley Beal / Blake Griffin / Paul George / Damian Lillard / WNBA: Skylar Diggins
Old 12-19-2012, 01:46 AM   #2054 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Can anyone help me here
i was gonna post that in the all star thread but it got gone out the blue...good point, curious myself...
Old 12-19-2012, 01:48 AM   #2055 (permalink)

BAYZHEAD --> ALL-STARS ---> HAIKU
I don't care u can call me a conspirator or whatever...
They leave the same feedback... if not here on ebay
Itrader bayzhead stops in MAY...
Itrader All-star starts in May and ends in Oct (only trading selling and buying from Haiku or Ebay since then ??)

I have a lifelong friend who lives less than a mile away from me. We talk cards on a daily, visit often and both love the hobby. I have helped him sell, gave him pointers, etc. I have Zero scans of his cards and would never even think about asking for them. Bayzhead you live in CO correct? But were with him in CA when he pulled a card, and have scans of all his cards from 6 years ago? You referred him here right, but when his itrader starts yours ends @ nothing since?
And once again All-Star the fact that "your" cards were up for sale multiple times by Haiku before all this happened, just says to me that Haiku's cover would be completely blown if you would've seen him post your cards any day he had them up for sale. If you see any one of those cards being sold NO ONE here gets scammed on the mystery lots. I mean don't tell me you told the guy he could sell your cards before you got anything from him. You started your ebay account at the age of 11? And started selling high dollar at 15 maybe 16? I'm done now... Good luck all in this huge mess
Old 12-19-2012, 01:49 AM   #2056 (permalink)

Quote:
Can anyone help me here
allstar's cards were up, so was frazier on the basketball board. Both were apparently told the card they were getting was at Beckett. I asked the same thing you did, as that would have been a red flag instantly. Of course hindsight is always 20/20 and at the time it was like the dude could do no wrong. I would have never agreed to a trade unless they had the cards in hand.
http://sportscardalbum.com/u/jdetter23
Old 12-19-2012, 01:53 AM   #2057 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarheelsfan2012 View Post
allstar's cards were up, so was frazier on the basketball board. Both were apparently told the card they were getting was at Beckett. I asked the same thing you did, as that would have been a red flag instantly. Of course hindsight is always 20/20 and at the time it was like the dude could do no wrong. I would have never agreed to a trade unless they had the cards in hand.
ok , you are telling me a scammer who can't get caught and is super smart risks the chance of All Star saying anything along the lines of " hey man i haven't received my cards yet and you are selling mine?" No way the great con man does something that stupid right before the biggest scam ever... just sayin
Old 12-19-2012, 01:54 AM   #2058 (permalink)
Banned

Yea..what happen to that allstar thread...

Handy it was the one deleted...
Old 12-19-2012, 01:55 AM   #2059 (permalink)
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
ok , you are telling me a scammer who can't get caught and is super smart risks the chance of All Star saying anything along the lines of " hey man i haven't received my cards yet and you are selling mine?" No way the great con man does something that stupid right before the biggest scam ever... just sayin
In my opinion why would the person post up that? I mean the person agreed to the terms of the trade and that involved waiting for their cards to come back from bgs. So when/if they saw haiku selling the cards then what would have been the issue?
Old 12-19-2012, 01:55 AM   #2060 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwasian View Post
if the account has a debit card to it, you can pretty much spend without limit. or perhaps buy ebay stuff and send it to a p.o. box? who knows.......

seems extremely weird that an accomplished guy like stan rosenberg is nickle & diming on a forum/ebay judging by the list of accomplishments I would assume this is a very well spoken, smart, individual.
If a paypal account is Unverified it has limits. Debit/Credit mean squat. Once a bank account is linked it becomes a verified account.
When Haiku sent me money it was some bs email: exquisites@me.com
Old 12-19-2012, 01:59 AM   #2061 (permalink)

My eyes hurt..... happy hunting. I hope this is broken wide open when I wake up.

I also hope I'm not Haiku by then...

Sent From U.S. Airlines Wi-Fi

Old 12-19-2012, 01:59 AM   #2062 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by saketm92 View Post

Transaction canceled, because buyer never paid. I will not give the name publicly because the buyer seemed to be a deadbeat. Did not answer anything.

As I said before, I did trades with Haiku to drop the prices from the amount I owed from his "BGS order" at the time. That was their after the buyer canceled the transaction.

Just curious, can someone tell me what the bottom list with all of the cards listed is supposed to represent?
Old 12-19-2012, 01:59 AM   #2063 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManInTheMirror View Post
In my opinion why would the person post up that? I mean the person agreed to the terms of the trade and that involved waiting for their cards to come back from bgs. So when/if they saw haiku selling the cards then what would have been the issue?
if we are assuming everyone is a complete moron, nothing would be an issue. Who wouldn't find it weird someone was making money off their items when they had nothing in return.
Old 12-19-2012, 02:00 AM   #2064 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmkyszka View Post
Just curious, can someone tell me what the bottom list with all of the cards listed is supposed to represent?
PM sent.....
Old 12-19-2012, 02:01 AM   #2065 (permalink)
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
if we are assuming everyone is a complete moron, nothing would be an issue. Who wouldn't find it weird someone was making money off their items when they had nothing in return.
Well I am with you- I was just hypothetically speaking for the victims. I'm saying if they trust they guy, they trust the guy. Him selling their cards before they got theirs seems to actually be the expected thing. Haiku never planned to hold onto any cards and that has always been more than obvious.
Old 12-19-2012, 02:02 AM   #2066 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srt42004n View Post
If a paypal account is Unverified it has limits. Debit/Credit mean squat. Once a bank account is linked it becomes a verified account.
When Haiku sent me money it was some bs email: exquisites@me.com
the paypal thing isn't really rock solid, I had the same bank account linked to my paypal since 05, and I haven't had that bank account since 05... never used the account, just got it to open my paypal and always use paypal with debit, it says my account has limits, but I have spent way past the given limits several times. it could really be linked to any old bank account or not even his. I don't really put alot of faith in paypal limits keeping him from getting the money.
Collecting Football: GENO SMITH / E.J. MANUEL / Giovani Bernard / Cordarrelle Patterson / Eddie Lacy / Andrew Luck / Russell Wilson Basketball: Michael Carter Williams / Bradley Beal / Blake Griffin / Paul George / Damian Lillard / WNBA: Skylar Diggins
Old 12-19-2012, 02:04 AM   #2067 (permalink)

I mean if he was "god" like and the nicest guy on the planet, wouldn't it be kinda common courtesy to wait until they received their items. Hell I thought it was pretty much rule of thumb to keep money in ur account after someone buys something from you in case they had a prob with it = refund. Trade wouldn't work the same?>
Old 12-19-2012, 02:05 AM   #2068 (permalink)
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
I mean if he was "god" like and the nicest guy on the planet, wouldn't it be kinda common courtesy to wait until they received their items. Hell I thought it was pretty much rule of thumb to keep money in ur account after someone buys something from you in case they had a prob with it = refund. Trade wouldn't work the same?>
All I'm saying is that this was not a normal situation and I could totally see how someone would not post up hot and bothered when they saw him selling their cards. Especially being that at that point he held all the power involving said deal.
Old 12-19-2012, 02:05 AM   #2069 (permalink)

Quote:
Well I am with you- I was just hypothetically speaking for the victims. I'm saying if they trust they guy, they trust the guy. Him selling their cards before they got theirs seems to actually be the expected thing. Haiku never planned to hold onto any cards and that has always been more than obvious.
but selling them at a loss? cursing, and acting like he didn't care about the cards to begin with?

send him some cards and wait on mine in return? for thousands? not a chance in hell I would have done that, or allowed him to sell without speaking on it. then come online and say "oh well no big deal, if I lost I lost"..............

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh right..............
Old 12-19-2012, 02:07 AM   #2070 (permalink)

Quote:
I mean if he was "god" like and the nicest guy on the planet
I wonder if it kinda struck anyone as funny that he was such a nice guy while constantly cursing everyone out and having zero patience. to say the least I think quite a few were a poor judge of character
Old 12-19-2012, 02:08 AM   #2071 (permalink)

Quote:
So seriously everybody buys into the fact that Haiku had All-Star's cards up for sale for multiple days before all of this, and no one thinks this would have stopped the whole mystery lot scam if all-star had seen this??

This has been discussed. Even if all star saw his cards, he was under the impressions that Hai-got-u was waiting for BGS subs to come back.

Man I wish people would know the whole story before blabbering.
Old 12-19-2012, 02:09 AM   #2072 (permalink)
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwasian View Post
I wonder if it kinda struck anyone as funny that he was such a nice guy while constantly cursing everyone out and having zero patience. to say the least I think quite a few were a poor judge of character
I don't know what story you've been watching but he never cursed at anybody till the other night when he made that thread.
Old 12-19-2012, 02:09 AM   #2073 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by R3dm4n View Post
This has been discussed. Even if all star saw his cards, he was under the impressions that Hai-got-u was waiting for BGS subs to come back.

yeah, I think people understand that, it's just not a normal chain of events/reaction. people are typically very cautious when dealing with thousands and thousands of dollars of cards, even if the guy is jesus......
Old 12-19-2012, 02:12 AM   #2074 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by R3dm4n View Post

Wheres the IP you said was discussed and posted... Please quote the post id like to see.

If you open a bank account and link it the account becomes verified. You can close the bank account and paypal doesnt run yearly checks so it has a routing #/Account # and thats sufficiant for them to call you verified. Haiku was Unverified meanings he just used paypal to flow $ through another account/site.

Last edited by Srt42004n; 12-19-2012 at 02:14 AM.
Old 12-19-2012, 02:15 AM   #2075 (permalink)

Quote:
I don't know what story you've been watching but he never cursed at anybody till the other night when he made that thread.
he constantly made fun of people and talked sh*t the minute anyone even thought of questioning his integrity.......... I know your here all the time, you had to have seen it, here is a post for example......

http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/3777557-post51.html
Closed Thread