Blowout Cards Forums
4/4/14 Coupon

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-19-2012, 04:49 AM   #2101 (permalink)

Oh ladies if you thought this has been fun thus far........................

Bedtime for me.
Old 12-19-2012, 04:54 AM   #2102 (permalink)

I went to bed at post 1605.

Anyone care to fill me in from that point on?

Old 12-19-2012, 05:02 AM   #2103 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wings View Post
No i dont think so, i thought a booklet sold of lebron not a limited logo...
I'm buying for next 30mins

Post #12 + post #28 says Haiku buys it from All-Star?

Also not to muddy the water here but this feeling of the scam of Haiku feels eerily similar about the Phillippines guy, Bryan Ang (former attyball ebay acct), who scammed people thousands on exquisite cases.
eBay sellers beware, I will leave you a neutral if you don't at least include a toploader when shipping a card. Feel free to block me if you don't ship with a toploader or secured card holder. That is all.
High-End Bucket: http://s1135.photobucket.com/albums/m627/AvenOZ/High-End%20and%20HTG/
Old 12-19-2012, 05:33 AM   #2104 (permalink)

A Thread from Blackmamba24 on here months before Haiku joined the site claimed 'Jay Morgan' thrived him. The thread is actually quite entertaining to read especially once his 'dad' posts for extra help.
He stated his name was Jim Neubauer and Brandon. Anyone look into any of this?
Old 12-19-2012, 06:27 AM   #2105 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ers_Swag View Post
Dont know if this is relevant but it was a name and phone number to the former shipping address pdawson21 had for Haiku.

I doubt his real name was Jay Morgan...
Joseph Leonard moved from that address in July 2008.

Jay Morgan moved in in Feb 2010- Current.
Old 12-19-2012, 06:40 AM   #2106 (permalink)

Current? Dun, dun, dunnnnnn.

PLEASE LETS NAIL THIS BASTARD AND ALLOW JUSTICE TO BE SERVED!
Old 12-19-2012, 06:46 AM   #2107 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnm021 View Post
If the transaction was cancelled like it is shown in which the picture says that you have mutually agreed with the buyer to cancel the transaction, then why did you not leave the "deadbeat" a negative? That buyer still has 100% feedback. Clearly eBay would not have removed the feedback.

The buyer/seller can leave negative feedback on a cancelled transaction as you both mutually agreed to cancel it.

If you had opened and closed an unpaid item case, the buyer/seller could not leave negative feedback.
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnm021 View Post
Gotcha, thanks for clearing it up. Been awhile since I've had to open any cases on ebay, and the last time it happened to me well over a year ago pretty sure it was fair game at that time for either party to leave feedback
Sellers have not been able to leave a neg since march 2008.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwasian View Post
well he didn't bump a thread or anything, so I think he's golden........
You really are a fool. It's been explained to you a thousand times why it is easier to take action on a cut and dry case vs accusations that have to be investigated. Bumping is probably the simplest rule not to break, bit you broke it any way. Get over it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarka3 View Post
i really think none of this stuff is going to point back to the real perp.
Starting to agree. This guy is good, and probably not the first time he did it. My guess is he will not get caught anytime soon. Everyone is on edge, and nobody trusts anyone right now. I feel bad for the ones who are truely innocent, but have had their name dragged through the mud. The problem is we will probably never know the full truth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wfrazier View Post
So seriously everybody buys into the fact that Haiku had All-Star's cards up for sale for multiple days before all of this, and no one thinks this would have stopped the whole mystery lot scam if all-star had seen this??
See below. Haiku was God-like around here up till a coupke days ago. Most who were dealing with him had no trust issues at all. If they did think something was awry amd dared to bring it up, they would've been burned at the stake.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarheelsfan2012 View Post
allstar's cards were up, so was frazier on the basketball board. Both were apparently told the card they were getting was at Beckett. I asked the same thing you did, as that would have been a red flag instantly. Of course hindsight is always 20/20 and at the time it was like the dude could do no wrong. I would have never agreed to a trade unless they had the cards in hand.
Old 12-19-2012, 06:47 AM   #2108 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by R3dm4n View Post
Current? Dun, dun, dunnnnnn.

PLEASE LETS NAIL THIS BASTARD AND ALLOW JUSTICE TO BE SERVED!
He "could" have moved, it's possible. I am doing more digging.
Old 12-19-2012, 06:51 AM   #2109 (permalink)

Hey its something new and somewhat current. Has anyone searched the names I posted earlier who brought a Jay Morgan up long before Haiku was here? A lot of that thread seemed very fishy as well. Jim & Brandon Neubauer were the names. THE OP HIMSELF GAVE HIS FULL NAME AND IT IS STILL IN THE THREAD, so please no attacking for the name drop.
Old 12-19-2012, 07:11 AM   #2110 (permalink)
Boo

Anyone care to give the cliff notes on the last 50 pages?

http://s1058.photobucket.com/albums/t403/klay22/
Old 12-19-2012, 07:11 AM   #2111 (permalink)

Here's a little more digging.

This shows the address of the Jay Morgan that was edited out of the post. Thread My whole account has been Fraud. Please read. | Blowout Cards Forums - Sports Cards, Trading Cards, Non Sports and B/S/T | BoardReader

Please Read, Very important.

The same Jay Morgan resided here as well as Dayton.
Old 12-19-2012, 08:21 AM   #2112 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by wfrazier View Post
BAYZHEAD --> ALL-STARS ---> HAIKU
I don't care u can call me a conspirator or whatever...
They leave the same feedback... if not here on ebay
Itrader bayzhead stops in MAY...
Itrader All-star starts in May and ends in Oct (only trading selling and buying from Haiku or Ebay since then ??)

I have a lifelong friend who lives less than a mile away from me. We talk cards on a daily, visit often and both love the hobby. I have helped him sell, gave him pointers, etc. I have Zero scans of his cards and would never even think about asking for them. Bayzhead you live in CO correct? But were with him in CA when he pulled a card, and have scans of all his cards from 6 years ago? You referred him here right, but when his itrader starts yours ends @ nothing since?
And once again All-Star the fact that "your" cards were up for sale multiple times by Haiku before all this happened, just says to me that Haiku's cover would be completely blown if you would've seen him post your cards any day he had them up for sale. If you see any one of those cards being sold NO ONE here gets scammed on the mystery lots. I mean don't tell me you told the guy he could sell your cards before you got anything from him. You started your ebay account at the age of 11? And started selling high dollar at 15 maybe 16? I'm done now... Good luck all in this huge mess
Decent overstation
Old 12-19-2012, 09:08 AM   #2113 (permalink)

Can someone tell me if they know what happened when haiku donated like 1500 to a member here for a marathon or something?? What's up with that?

Edit..it was only like 300 but to a member he wasn't involved with at all? Y do that?

Last edited by Codyfinesse; 12-19-2012 at 09:11 AM.
Old 12-19-2012, 09:18 AM   #2114 (permalink)

Formal withdrawal from this conversation and future conversations.

Please don't send me any PMs. I don't care. If you're out lots of money or cards, stop posting and call your authorities. If somebody screwed me out of a substantial amount of money, you better believe I'd spend triple what I lost to find justice. Quit crying on a message board. Take action.

So no more posts from me on the matter. PMs will be ignored. I hope you all find the answers you are looking for.

Seacrest out!
Old 12-19-2012, 09:29 AM   #2115 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeMan12406 View Post
Gatorboy wanted me to post this:

Do not shoot the messenger.

-RJ
BO has already unbanned a sexist with the IQ of a grapefruit, so it won't be any skin off their back to reinstate a racist, scammer-enabling member who can only aspire to having the IQ of a grapefruit. God Bless.
Old 12-19-2012, 09:36 AM   #2116 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Jones View Post
BO has already unbanned a sexist with the IQ of a grapefruit, so it won't be any skin off their back to reinstate a racist, scammer-enabling member who can only aspire to having the IQ of a grapefruit. God Bless.
He's a scammer? News to me.
Old 12-19-2012, 09:40 AM   #2117 (permalink)

JEBUS! I last checked it at 5pm yesterday and it was at 58 pages! I wasted my entire day yesterday reading this thread (among others) - I don't want to do it again!!!
ALWAYS looking for Broncos superfractors!
Old 12-19-2012, 09:40 AM   #2118 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwasian View Post
he constantly made fun of people and talked sh*t the minute anyone even thought of questioning his integrity.......... I know your here all the time, you had to have seen it, here is a post for example......

http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/3777557-post51.html
I love how at the bottom of this post from Haiku he states
"Plus all of the proceeds from this sale is going to a good cause so I don't mind taking a loss on it. "
Old 12-19-2012, 09:43 AM   #2119 (permalink)

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by nuccionino View Post
He's a scammer? News to me.
enable - definition of enable by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.
Old 12-19-2012, 09:54 AM   #2120 (permalink)

Quote:
You're absolutely right. We shouldn't allow any one to apologize for making a mistake and being the last person to realize something was wrong.

From what i understand he was sticking up for someone who he thought was a friend. It just took him awhile to realize he was wrong.

If someone was throwing out false accusations at me, I'd flip out too.
Old 12-19-2012, 09:58 AM   #2121 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnarg View Post

Please don't send me any PMs. I don't care. If you're out lots of money or cards, stop posting and call your authorities. If somebody screwed me out of a substantial amount of money, you better believe I'd spend triple what I lost to find justice. Quit crying on a message board. Take action.

So no more posts from me on the matter. PMs will be ignored. I hope you all find the answers you are looking for.

Seacrest out!
Yep, gonna follow Grants lead, with a last long post on this matter.
I still cannot believe some of the naive questions being asked. Here it is with everything answered, hopefully.

1. He did a bunch of low-end deals to start-----to build itrader.
2. Started throwing cards and cash at everybody.
3. He picked the easy "marks".
4. Got everybody in his corner.
5. He saw the mob mentality here-----thats why anybody with doubts or questioned him or got hosed early were afraid to come out against him. You all saw or were part of the mob that would attack these people.
6. He had helpers along the way----knowingly or unknowingly, who knows.
7. It got to the point that he didn't have to do anything but sit back and watch his army of minions do the work for him.
8. Started trading for high end cards with cards he didn't have----with all above listed----who would deny his request to send first? Then strung everyone along with the BGS delay bullshat.
9. Started "Holiday Lots" for the motherlode. Really??? Started selliing those early, stating a Dec. 18th ship date. Can I get a big RED FLAG there.
10. And here we are.

This was your basic "too good to be true" scam. This was all PLANNED. Things did not happen just by "chance". Bottomline, it would only take a couple thousand dollars of start-up money to do this.

Hopefully this answers most of the questions.

I truly hope this all ends well for everyone. Good Luck

http://s1115.photobucket.com/albums/k543/obadger/sale%20or%20trade---Autos/
Old 12-19-2012, 10:17 AM   #2122 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnarg View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by obadger View Post
But ... BUT ... How will this thread ever make it to a hundred pages if you guys leave??

~~~~~~ GREG MADDUX - On-Card Autos in Braves Uniform ~~~~~~
~~~~~~ ALEX WOOD - 2013 Bowman Chrome/Draft Color (#/25 or less) ~~~~~~
~~~~~~ JORDAN SCHAFER - 2008 Bowman Chrome / 2009 Topps Chrome Autos & Color ~~~~~~
Old 12-19-2012, 10:23 AM   #2123 (permalink)

Somebody local to this guys "area", should see if there are any local card shows coming up soon. Would think, that he would try to move alot of this stuff pretty quickly. (and as much attention as this has received here, I seriously doubt that stuff would be moved on ebay...because the vultures here would see it in a heart beat.
Old 12-19-2012, 10:36 AM   #2124 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by obadger View Post
I still cannot believe some of the naive questions being asked. Here it is with everything answered, hopefully.

1. He did a bunch of low-end deals to start-----to build itrader.
2. Started throwing cards and cash at everybody.
3. He picked the easy "marks".
4. Got everybody in his corner.
5. He saw the mob mentality here-----thats why anybody with doubts or questioned him or got hosed early were afraid to come out against him. You all saw or were part of the mob that would attack these people.
6. He had helpers along the way----knowingly or unknowingly, who knows.
7. It got to the point that he didn't have to do anything but sit back and watch his army of minions do the work for him.
8. Started trading for high end cards with cards he didn't have----with all above listed----who would deny his request to send first? Then strung everyone along with the BGS delay bullshat.
9. Started "Holiday Lots" for the motherlode. Really??? Started selliing those early, stating a Dec. 18th ship date. Can I get a big RED FLAG there.
10. And here we are.

This was your basic "too good to be true" scam. This was all PLANNED. Things did not happen just by "chance". Bottomline, it would only take a couple thousand dollars of start-up money to do this.

Hopefully this answers most of the questions.

I truly hope this all ends well for everyone. Good Luck
I forgot about that... I wonder what happens if these lots actually show up next week...
Old 12-19-2012, 10:45 AM   #2125 (permalink)
Banned

Default Brains

If the Mods had any BRAINS they would shut down all the Haiku posts. Let the people who were stupid enough to send him money without knowing wtf they were getting, Pay Pal and the authorities handle it. To many Magnum P.I.'s here who don't know crap and spreading rumors and accusing other members. Like I said before the Mods are incompetent, they are fast to ban or suspend a member for cursing ect.., but they let this mystery lots BS go on for so long in plain sight.
Closed Thread