Blowout Cards Forums
Summer Sale

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-19-2012, 11:58 AM   #2176 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wfrazier View Post
I pm'ed you last night about this... how about answer that question please!
I deleted it without even responding. It's not my place to reveal any information to you. Seriously just let this play out.
Old 12-19-2012, 12:02 PM   #2177 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierrethomasfan View Post
Oh yea he "claims" he saw him pull the cards but from a different state?HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
I live in Colorado, but I grew up and met Allstars in both of our hometowns. The fact that you think I come "out of nowhere" is hilarious. I'm not on these boards 24/7, so take this information how you want it, because I'm one of the few people here that actually knows allstars. That obviously means nothing though because everyone else has proved to be such a better detective. The fact that some people don't even know Allstar's phone number, where Allstar lives, where he goes to school, and his father that took him to the card shop years ago to open packs, makes you all look you got your info from haiku himself. All of you have generated a story about allstar from your own lies, and kept blasting him from this 80 page thread. Ive talked to allstars, and he doesnt even care about getting the cards back that Haiku stole and gave away. Ill keep coming from no where to enlighten those hilarious lies. I understand people want to keep the cards they received, so just drop it, keep em, and be thankful Haiku was brilliant enough to unload these stolen cards before that actual owner could catch him. sounds just right.....
Old 12-19-2012, 12:07 PM   #2178 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bayzhead View Post
I live in Colorado, but I grew up and met Allstars in both of our hometowns. The fact that you think I come "out of nowhere" is hilarious. I'm not on these boards 24/7, so take this information how you want it, because I'm one of the few people here that actually knows allstars. That obviously means nothing though because everyone else has proved to be such a better detective. The fact that some people don't even know Allstar's phone number, where Allstar lives, where he goes to school, and his father that took him to the card shop years ago to open packs, makes you all look you got your info from haiku himself. All of you have generated a story about allstar from your own lies, and kept blasting him from this 80 page thread. Ive talked to allstars, and he doesnt even care about getting the cards back that Haiku stole and gave away. Ill keep coming from no where to enlighten those hilarious lies. I understand people want to keep the cards they received, so just drop it, keep em, and be thankful Haiku was brilliant enough to unload these stolen cards before that actual owner could catch him. sounds just right.....
please inform me as to why you have scans of your friend's cards from 6 years ago...
Old 12-19-2012, 12:13 PM   #2179 (permalink)

So.... how many people have filed a police report and/or the internet crime report with ic3.gov? Just wondering since the total amount seems to be over 6 figures.
Old 12-19-2012, 12:20 PM   #2180 (permalink)

wfraizer - Ive known him that long, actually 9 years now. He couldnt put cards up on ebay when he was 15 so I helped him sell the cards he didnt want
Old 12-19-2012, 12:20 PM   #2181 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManInTheMirror View Post
I deleted it without even responding. It's not my place to reveal any information to you. Seriously just let this play out.
Reveal any information to me? I asked you a straight up yes or no question that was an opinion. Yeah let it play out while suckers give a con $ and cards back. You sir have just shut me up. Goodbye
Old 12-19-2012, 12:22 PM   #2182 (permalink)

the cards are his and his fathers, not just his, sorry
Old 12-19-2012, 12:22 PM   #2183 (permalink)

Quote:
Reveal any information to me? I asked you a straight up yes or no question that was an opinion. Yeah let it play out while suckers give a con $ and cards back. You sir have just shut me up. Goodbye
Facts > Opinions

Goodbye.
Old 12-19-2012, 12:22 PM   #2184 (permalink)

If anyone else was still awaiting a refund, PayPal customer service told me that if the seller prints a shipping label with tracking, and you file as "item not received", you have to wait a minimum of 10 days before they will consider giving you the money back. I know some members filed as "item not as described" and received money back sooner. Also, your claim should be escalated immediately after filing. If it's not, call customer service.
Old 12-19-2012, 12:23 PM   #2185 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bayzhead View Post
wfraizer - Ive known him that long, actually 9 years now. He couldnt put cards up on ebay when he was 15 so I helped him sell the cards he didnt want
it's frazier not fraizer, I wouldn't want your help selling if you couldn't spell right!
1) u say u brought All-star to this site
2) you were active on itrader : until May when All-star joined
3) All-star's itrader moves up the charts (while yours shows no activity at all since may)
So you bring a guy to this site, and then u abandon the site right then and there?

^^^^^^ FACTS^^^^^^^^^^^ *for a certain someone*

I'M DONE LAST POST.........
Merry xmas to all if possible.
Old 12-19-2012, 12:27 PM   #2186 (permalink)
Inactive Account

Quote:
it's frazier not fraizer, I wouldn't want your help selling if you couldn't spell right!
1) u say u brought All-star to this site
2) you were active on itrader : until May when All-star joined
3) All-star's itrader moves up the charts (while yours shows no activity at all since may)
So you bring a guy to this site, and then u abandon the site right then and there?

^^^^^^ FACTS^^^^^^^^^^^ *for a certain someone*

I'M DONE LAST POST.........
Merry xmas to all if possible.
You had some great points and glad you added what you did. Let them live and learn man. I am looking at some of this as maybe just a BIG HOAX. The more i have read and thought about it it may just be that a BIG OLE HOAX and we fell hook line sinker.
Old 12-19-2012, 12:28 PM   #2187 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSJCT View Post
You had some great points and glad you added what you did.
He did not add anything new- that was information some of us already were aware of.
Old 12-19-2012, 12:30 PM   #2188 (permalink)
Inactive Account

Quote:
He did not add anything new- that was information some of us already were aware of.
MITM thinking about this whole deal i am not sure its not a HOAX. I mean Gift payments in the amounts that were sent? I think it may just be that a BIG OLE HOAX.
Old 12-19-2012, 12:33 PM   #2189 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierrethomasfan View Post
Yea it just seems so weird that right when Haiku is gone, allstar just comes out of the woodworks
There is a logical explanation just to be fair to all posibilities. If you had sent multiple high dollar cards to someone and that someone was outed as a scammer I am sure you would come out screaming too. How much he was around before that was not relevant.

Now that I've said that, I don't trust this 'kid' and think something is up. He has refused to answer any direct questions. Does not seem to have any actual scans of his own cards even though his 'friend' from another state has scans from his cards going back six years. I don't even have scans of my own cards going back six months. I have read most of these threads and the deleted one (why, why, why?) and have yet to see Allstar directly answer what he was getting in return. Really? Who does that?

He also has absolutely no record by text or pm of these transactions. WTF? He is connected in multiple threads to buying/selling/communicating with Haiku but we are to belive that led straight to phone only conversations and a hand over of thousands of dollars in cards with no written/typed communication? Call me a skeptic but I wouldn't give this 'kid' crap until i's start getting dotted and t's start getting crossed.

He is worldly enough to have amassed hundreds of thousands of dollars in cards but not wise enough to get proof of owning/trading thousands of dollars in cards to a complete stranger? We are really to believe that he just sat by as Haiku gave his cards away for nothing and kept his mouth shut? I don't care if Haiku was Mother Teresa, if he was giving my stuff away before I received my end, the entire internet would have heard about it.
Old 12-19-2012, 12:34 PM   #2190 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
You had some great points and glad you added what you did. Let them live and learn man. I am looking at some of this as maybe just a BIG HOAX. The more i have read and thought about it it may just be that a BIG OLE HOAX and we fell hook line sinker.
Move along Sonny..Nothing to see here...Do not pay attention to the LIL man behind the Curtain..(From the Wizard of Oz..Not to be Directed at anyone)...THE CASE HAS BEEN SOLVED, BEST AS I HAVE READ
Old 12-19-2012, 12:34 PM   #2191 (permalink)

1) I did
2) check my itrader, they are all group breaks, and maybe 3 trades. I told Allstar not to make such a large value trade over these boards. I sell on ebay to avoid situations like these, and some group breaks are a waste of money, and that is why I havent had a number of moves since May. You never considered the members that havent left me feedback, even though I have made deals.
3) He got involved, and loved the site, and wanted to make some trades. His went up because he loved the site, and like the board interaction on stuff other than trading. Look at allstar's posts, they are 50% about hobby topics before this garbage.

^^^^^FACTS? You dont even know who I am, so please make this your last post, because you have no information about any of the two parties that is relevant. Allstar took a break from this site as he said he would when he got burned, and I was just recently informed by him that a trade went horribly wrong.^^^^^^ Merry Xmas to those that got his nice Brees, Manning, Lebron, etc. cards in part of Haiku's thievery
Old 12-19-2012, 12:36 PM   #2192 (permalink)

Quote:
MITM thinking about this whole deal i am not sure its not a HOAX. I mean Gift payments in the amounts that were sent? I think it may just be that a BIG OLE HOAX.
I wouldn't attribute to a plan what seems more likely to be just a mistake in judgment on the part of the buyers. Haiku had built up a lot of rep before he was getting gift payments.

And with that, I'm done posting on this thread...
Old 12-19-2012, 12:37 PM   #2193 (permalink)
Inactive Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintsfan67 View Post
Move along Sonny..Nothing to see here...Do not pay attention to the LIL man behind the Curtain..(From the Wizard of Oz..Not to be Directed at anyone)...THE CASE HAS BEEN SOLVED, BEST AS I HAVE READ
LOL!! I am glad the Hoax has been solved. I was going to keep digging until it was all solved. This is a HOAX plain and simple.
Old 12-19-2012, 12:37 PM   #2194 (permalink)

Guys, there's been significant stuff posted but it's so hard to weed through. PDawson posted that he shipped a card to haiku right when haiku came onto this site. He posted a signed receipt from the sig confirmation (signed by A. Morgan) with an address. dawgsdt researched the address and found that the house is owned by a Jay Morgan since 2010. The person that goes by Haiku has been introduced to people as Jay Morgan. Is the point of this thread to out people that may be associated with haiku or to find out who haiku is? If it's to find out who haiku is, then the address, pictures of him (according to people that have met him and he was introduced as "Haiku"), and his name are all in this thread. Why not take that info and run with it? He'll out people that were involved if he gets busted. I think the primary goal here should be to get him first and foremost.

I didn't lose anything to this guy, but if you did, you may want to use the referenced posts to try and get your stuff back. Or, continue on as you were, I don't care.
Old 12-19-2012, 12:38 PM   #2195 (permalink)

cj are you saying that the asian guy in the photographs is indeed Jay Morgan?

Or someone posing as him.

I mean what you are saying plays up to exactly what I've been hearing...
Old 12-19-2012, 12:39 PM   #2196 (permalink)
Inactive Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeymcgee View Post
I wouldn't attribute to a plan what seems more likely to be just a mistake in judgment on the part of the buyers. Haiku had built up a lot of rep before he was getting gift payments.

And with that, I'm done posting on this thread...
Monkey think about this. I did not realize until this morning BroncoManning sent 11,000 In gift payments. Come on man. I do not care who you are no way in hell a person would do that. I do not know Bronco but damn i dont see him doing that for real.
Old 12-19-2012, 12:41 PM   #2197 (permalink)
Inactive Account

Quote:
cj are you saying that the asian guy in the photographs is indeed Jay Morgan?

Or someone posing as him.

I mean what you are saying plays up to exactly what I've been hearing...
Hell i have no idea who Jay Morgan is. I think if anyone knew it was him he would be in custody by now. I mean 25K in theft is enough to put him away for a few days.
Old 12-19-2012, 12:41 PM   #2198 (permalink)

so will someone hunt down this dirty scumbag please ?
Old 12-19-2012, 12:43 PM   #2199 (permalink)

While this is the most important thing to accomplish this 'event' has uncovered a lot more shady dealings/people. It doesn't matter if they are involved directly or at all in the 'event' or not but they should be dealt with just as swiftly. The moderators have a really tough time with this to understate it but I am amazed and alarmed that more people have not been banned for either their behavior and/or language during this or the uncovering of proven lying/cheating. It boggles my mind that some people can be completely outed as a lier and scammer here but are allowed to continue to post and sell.
Old 12-19-2012, 12:43 PM   #2200 (permalink)

Quote:
Hell i have no idea who Jay Morgan is.
Well I will just say this- Jay Morgan is a scammer from blowout past.
Closed Thread