Blowout Cards Forums
This Just In

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-21-2012, 09:23 AM   #226 (permalink)
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post
If anyone is having a bad day and needs a good laugh, click this link and look at the last positive feedback that haiku recieved before all the negatves 12-15 is the date, just classic

http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/itrader.php?u=27420
I like this one...
Best $4700 I ever spent! Great cards, packed excellent and shipped fast!!!
Buyer Braylon1(20) 11-26-2012

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/jon-s-box-breaks-and-more
jlzinck is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 09:35 AM   #227 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlzinck View Post
I like this one...
Best $4700 I ever spent! Great cards, packed excellent and shipped fast!!!
Buyer Braylon1(20) 11-26-2012
Yeah nobody else was pumped with what he sent to them until he sent them/me nothing. It's easy to look back at it know and think you'd do things differently and never get caught up in his hype, but I'm not the only one who believed him.
Braylon1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 09:37 AM   #228 (permalink)

http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/itrader.php?u=27563

Haiku left feedback on 10-23, 11-03, 11-4, 11-8, 11-14 and 11-26.

Here are your feedbacks to haiku:

"Great High End Lot!!! Fast and secure shipping!!!" 10-26
"Great Cards, Quick Delivery, Best Seller Ever!!!" 11-5
"Beautiful card!!!! Great Deal!!!! Thanks!" 11-10
"Best $4700 I ever spent! Great cards, packed excellent and shipped fast!!!" 11-26

http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/i...p?u=27563&iv=4

EDIT: Sorry Jon, I didn't even see your post above.

Last edited by ManInTheMirror; 12-21-2012 at 09:40 AM.
ManInTheMirror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 09:44 AM   #229 (permalink)

And 258 people made very positive feedback remarks up to that point. Obviously I wouldn't have kept buying until he got me if I wasn't receiving mostly what he told me.
Old 12-21-2012, 09:55 AM   #230 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braylon1 View Post
And 258 people made very positive feedback remarks up to that point. Obviously I wouldn't have kept buying until he got me if I wasn't receiving mostly what he told me.
I wasn't following the baller lots at all - what did you end up getting for the $4,700 from the 11/26 feedback? Was it more than that in SV? Top 3 cards in the mystery lot?
uberfatty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 10:19 AM   #231 (permalink)

Rodgers Contenders (I think the one that used to be Tnarg's), Brady Contenders, Matt Ryan Exquisite. It was close, but he had promised a Matthew Stafford 4 Color Exquisite that was coming with the lot, that obviously never showed up down the road. I bought the Snoopy lot Dec. 6th and that's the one I never received. In the days shortly after that lot I noticed him acting different and that's the only thing that kept me from the Holiday Mystery lots. The Dec. 6th lot had the infamous at the BGS being graded card in it. So it seemed reasonable at the time that I wouldn't receive it right away.
Old 12-21-2012, 10:54 AM   #232 (permalink)

Quote:
Rodgers Contenders (I think the one that used to be Tnarg's), Brady Contenders, Matt Ryan Exquisite. It was close, but he had promised a Matthew Stafford 4 Color Exquisite that was coming with the lot, that obviously never showed up down the road. I bought the Snoopy lot Dec. 6th and that's the one I never received. In the days shortly after that lot I noticed him acting different and that's the only thing that kept me from the Holiday Mystery lots. The Dec. 6th lot had the infamous at the BGS being graded card in it. So it seemed reasonable at the time that I wouldn't receive it right away.
hopefully you get your money back at least on the snoopy one.
uberfatty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 02:43 PM   #233 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by uberfatty View Post
I wasn't following the baller lots at all - what did you end up getting for the $4,700 from the 11/26 feedback? Was it more than that in SV? Top 3 cards in the mystery lot?
So are some people filing dispute on lots like this even if they received the cards before? Seems like couple members will actually make money if Paypal. Ones through and refunds the disputes.
crazymj is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 02:57 PM   #234 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazymj View Post
So are some people filing dispute on lots like this even if they received the cards before? Seems like couple members will actually make money if Paypal. Ones through and refunds the disputes.
And B-i-n-g-o was his name-o
sdoug76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 03:08 PM   #235 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazymj View Post
I personally only filed for the lot that wasn't delivered and on one card that I received that I believe is stolen and belongs to someone else. Anybody who is filing on lots that they received exactly what they were supposed to are putting themselves in a position to be on the same moral level as the person who scammed you.
Old 12-21-2012, 03:09 PM   #236 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdoug76 View Post
And B-i-n-g-o was his name-o
Im afraid this is the case^^What he said.
Romans 1:16 #unashamed
Combined Feedbacks on Ebay+SCF=270+=100%(All Positive)
PDawson21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 03:11 PM   #237 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
I personally only filed for the lot that wasn't delivered and on one card that I received that I believe is stolen and belongs to someone else. Anybody who is filing on lots that they received exactly what they were supposed to are putting themselves in a position to be on the same moral level as the person who scammed you.
Same thing I said in the monster thread....which no one bothered to pay attention.

Guess I needed to add a random picture of an asian with dreads...
sdoug76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 03:12 PM   #238 (permalink)
Temporarily Suspended

For the life of me i swear you said you were out $4700. Same price as this lot.

Pretty simple scam. Happened at work before.

Guy activates his CC and "loses" it when he got on a business trip. It;s used to charge 10,000 worth of stuff. Things were bought in 1 city while he was 2500 miles away. SO he is out nothing. Because he didn;t do it.

Stores turn over all information to police because THEY are on the hook for the CC company. Police make an arrest and rat out the guy who gave them the card.

I know this is teh interwebz and it might be harder but hopefully every dirtbag involved is caught.

Old 12-21-2012, 03:17 PM   #239 (permalink)

Quote:
For the life of me i swear you said you were out $4700. Same price as this lot.

Pretty simple scam. Happened at work before.

Guy activates his CC and "loses" it when he got on a business trip. It;s used to charge 10,000 worth of stuff. Things were bought in 1 city while he was 2500 miles away. SO he is out nothing. Because he didn;t do it.

Stores turn over all information to police because THEY are on the hook for the CC company. Police make an arrest and rat out the guy who gave them the card.

I know this is teh interwebz and it might be harder but hopefully every dirtbag involved is caught.
I never said I was out on the $4700 lot, he did send that minus a card he promised me from that lot, but I didn't claim on that lot despite the one card missing as the main cards from the lot were included. I did claim the missing card on my mail fraud and IC3 reports. I had a 3k lot that wasn't delivered and the card that a member gave me exact info on that leads me to believe I am in possession of a stolen card (That one will be up to Paypal). That is the extent of my loses that can be addressed with Paypal.
Old 12-21-2012, 03:34 PM   #240 (permalink)
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
I never said I was out on the $4700 lot, he did send that minus a card he promised me from that lot, but I didn't claim on that lot despite the one card missing as the main cards from the lot were included. I did claim the missing card on my mail fraud and IC3 reports. I had a 3k lot that wasn't delivered and the card that a member gave me exact info on that leads me to believe I am in possession of a stolen card (That one will be up to Paypal). That is the extent of my loses that can be addressed with Paypal.
And of course we can't confirm this because the thread went *poof*.

Someone have $4700 "stolen" from them.

Just a coinsidence that the nymbers match up.

Old 12-21-2012, 03:46 PM   #241 (permalink)

Quote:
And of course we can't confirm this because the thread went *poof*.

Someone have $4700 "stolen" from them.

Just a coinsidence that the nymbers match up.
Just pass the info onto to paypal that the user with e-mail address woodson2402@yahoo.com says he's only out a 3k lot and believes he's in possession of a card that he has information that makes him believe it is stolen. Direct them to this thread and if I'm lying and claimed on a $4700 lot I'd be busted for fraud.
Old 12-21-2012, 03:54 PM   #242 (permalink)

Quote:
Just pass the info onto to paypal that the user with e-mail address woodson2402@yahoo.com says he's only out a 3k lot and believes he's in possession of a card that he has information that makes him believe it is stolen. Direct them to this thread and if I'm lying and claimed on a $4700 lot I'd be busted for fraud.
Are you still waiting for repayment of your "loan" to Haiku, also?

http://s1115.photobucket.com/albums/k543/obadger/sale%20or%20trade---Autos/
obadger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 03:57 PM   #243 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by obadger View Post
Are you still waiting for repayment of your "loan" to Haiku, also?
I'm not "waiting" on that as I think it's fair to say I'll never see a dime from him.
Old 12-21-2012, 06:24 PM   #244 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 78yankees View Post
This is better than watching Jersey Shore.
WAY better...spent 2 + hrs reading through the other 19 or whatever threads on this...freekin unbelievable stuff..soap-like if you will
PC: Garrett Wolfe and HOF/allpro bears
chibearsboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 02:06 AM   #245 (permalink)

My gut instinct is telling me to watch out for people who were "scammed". He is most likely one of those people and is gaining your sympathy and building a case for himself as being one of the "guys who were screwed". Be careful.
Old 12-22-2012, 03:02 AM   #246 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98whitesteed View Post
My gut instinct is telling me to watch out for people who were "scammed". He is most likely one of those people and is gaining your sympathy and building a case for himself as being one of the "guys who were screwed". Be careful.
You are telling us something that has been in our minds since the very beggining.

But if you do have any new thoughts/ideas then feel free to let me know.
ManInTheMirror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 10:03 AM   #247 (permalink)

Just trying to keep it on top of everyones mind when they are dealing with this haiku issue.
Old 12-22-2012, 10:27 AM   #248 (permalink)

I am really starting to wonder about your stories. A few days ago you made a claim that pegged my BS meter. You claimed that Paypal gave you an immediate Hailu related refund of a gift payment because you were such a big baller with Paypal. I wish I could remember the amount of this transaction. I filed this story in my mind as unlikely and now that you continue to act like this I thought it would be important to provide this tidbit to the internet sleuths.

Quote:
Concentrating on my personal collection. Please drop me a PM if you have any of the following for sale: Topps Football 1956-1968; Philadelphia Football 1964-1967, Autographs of Baseball/Football Vintage Stars and Hall of Famers (especially on card autos), 1990's Topps Chrome Refractor Inserts of all sports.
37Jetson is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 11:16 AM   #249 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 37Jetson View Post
I am really starting to wonder about your stories. A few days ago you made a claim that pegged my BS meter. You claimed that Paypal gave you an immediate Hailu related refund of a gift payment because you were such a big baller with Paypal. I wish I could remember the amount of this transaction. I filed this story in my mind as unlikely and now that you continue to act like this I thought it would be important to provide this tidbit to the internet sleuths.
I have been saying long before this Haiku situation that there is something funny about Braylon. Twice now he has been quite chummy with scammers. Seems to have an excuse for every situation. Either he is the worst judge of character on the face of the earth or he is in on something.
mufasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 02:49 PM   #250 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mufasa View Post
I have been saying long before this Haiku situation that there is something funny about Braylon. Twice now he has been quite chummy with scammers. Seems to have an excuse for every situation. Either he is the worst judge of character on the face of the earth or he is in on something.
I think a lot of people are double dipping, succumbing to the same moral level of the scam itself.
Romans 1:16 #unashamed
Combined Feedbacks on Ebay+SCF=270+=100%(All Positive)
PDawson21 is offline   Reply With Quote