Blowout Cards Forums
Retail Rummage

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-17-2012, 03:05 PM   #151 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnarg View Post
Am I chopped liver? OMG I'm scamming since I sent that Kuechley sepia

Totally trying to win your trust and make off with a Shea McClellin
btw i printed off the label. if it stops raining, I'll run it to the PO today. if not, tomorrow.

scammer.

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Clarka3 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 03:07 PM   #152 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braylon1 View Post
Said from the idiot who posted 4 posts into my thread that I shouldn't worry about anything and all would be ok......
Ahh, name calling now.

Why don't you call out everyone else that thought Haiku was ok?
Ajax1723 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 03:09 PM   #153 (permalink)

"Jay" is Asian btw

So he's not that white boi in the photos
tnarg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 03:15 PM   #154 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajax1723 View Post
Ahh, name calling now.

Why don't you call out everyone else that thought Haiku was ok?
I thought he was OK...... I'm just a little offended with how you titled me a person of interest with no real reason beyond I bought cards from him like 100's others and talked to him like many others. I'm already pretty on edge from the guy scamming, so I guess that rubbed me wrong.
Braylon1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 03:18 PM   #155 (permalink)

Quote:
I thought he was OK...... I'm just a little offended with how you titled me a person of interest with no real reason beyond I bought cards from him like 100's others and talked to him like many others. I'm already pretty on edge from the guy scamming, so I guess that rubbed me wrong.
I labeled you as a person of interest because of your connection to Stearclear. if you wernt associated with him, I'd have no suspicion with you. It just looks bad.
Ajax1723 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 03:21 PM   #156 (permalink)

This is crazy and insane! Good luck to all of you!
LARIOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 03:23 PM   #157 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnarg View Post
"Jay" is Asian btw

So he's not that white boi in the photos
anyone google ukiah yet?
Old 12-17-2012, 03:26 PM   #158 (permalink)

Hasn't read this thread except for the first post, so maybe this has been brought up

But if he is now in his way to china or whatever, he clearly had that trip planned already, not a spur of the moment thing

How could he have mailed out all the packages on the 18th if he was already out of the country???????
zonacats8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 03:27 PM   #159 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chargafan View Post
Fear not guys, Rey at paypal has got this all under control........... He must be at Hong Kong Fashion week
Quote:
Originally Posted by zonacats8 View Post
Hasn't read this thread except for the first post, so maybe this has been brought up

But if he is now in his way to china or whatever, he clearly had that trip planned already, not a spur of the moment thing

How could he have mailed out all the packages on the 18th if he was already out of the country???????
Lol dude he never had any intention of sending them out
nickha2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 03:28 PM   #160 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by blake03svtf View Post
anyone google ukiah yet?
Apparently he's a dragon spirit from Spirited Away!
Old 12-17-2012, 03:28 PM   #161 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickha2 View Post
Well. That's what I think, but my point is that this thread was made to set everyone's mind at ease, that to me just says right off the bat that this was a scam
zonacats8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 03:32 PM   #162 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to avjp87

wow

this guy either doesn't know he can go to prison for this or just flat out doesn't care and is scum of the earth.
Old 12-17-2012, 03:32 PM   #163 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickha2 View Post
that is the best case scenario if you paid as goods...
Razorsharp79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 03:33 PM   #164 (permalink)

Well even in his confession he makes lies about not accepting gift payments from anyone. I can give screenshots to prove that is wrong...... My only saving grace is due to the amount of business I do through Paypal they let me file a claim on the last gift payment I sent to him that he hasn't made good on. Swiss cheese has less holes than his story.
Old 12-17-2012, 03:34 PM   #165 (permalink)

This sounds like more Horsehockey. I smell a rat on this story.

Quote:
My only saving grace is due to the amount of business I do through Paypal they let me file a claim on the last gift payment I sent to him that he hasn't made good on.
Concentrating on my personal collection. Please drop me a PM if you have any of the following for sale: Topps Football 1956-1959; 1961-1968; Philadelphia Football 1964-1967, Autographs of Baseball/Football Vintage Stars and Hall of Famers (especially on card autos), 1990's Topps Chrome Refractor Inserts of all sports.
37Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 03:37 PM   #166 (permalink)
Banned

Check the other Haiku thread. I don't know if this will paste right. It was from a mod.

pskell02

pskell02
pskell02

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, need to clear one thing up as I have noticed it mentioned a few times already. In looking at Haiku's IP addresses, there are no matches that would lead us to connect him to anyone else on this forum. There are a few cellular logins that match, but that is understandable as those bounce around frequently.

If you have any proof connecting someone to this guy, let one of us know. No speculation, simply fact is all I am looking for.

As I stated earlier in this thread, if you got caught in this, file a claim NOW and check about filing mail fraud charges.

Keep this thread on topic. If you cannot add anything constructive to it, don't post. We already have over 850 posts here to weed through to find any pertinent information, don't need more garbage to sift through.

Now accepting Dwolla as primary form of payment - 812-697-5492

Looking for - Jose Osuna, Clay Holmes, Alex Dickerson, Luis Heredia, Josh Bell, and Gerrit Cole
sdoug76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 03:57 PM   #167 (permalink)

Quote:
WHAT??? I'm the one that released all the info on this whole thing that I was getting scammed and to watch out on the Holiday lots as I felt it was the next step in his scam..... I'm out SERIOUS money. You in fact basically told me early in my first thread that I shouldn't worry about it and everything would be ok......
But you do associate yourself with known scammers so.............
mufasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 04:02 PM   #168 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mufasa View Post
But you do associate yourself with known scammers so.............
Since you've always been my biggest critic and skeptic, please call me at my place of business. I'll provide you with my number that traces back to my business to provide ultra clarity on who I am and that I have nothing to hide. If you're good with this I'll PM you my number and we'll have a civil conversation and I'll answer any question you have.

Thanks,
Don
Old 12-17-2012, 04:04 PM   #169 (permalink)

Quote:
Since you've always been my biggest critic and skeptic, please call me at my place of business. I'll provide you with my number that traces back to my business to provide ultra clarity on who I am and that I have nothing to hide. If you're good with this I'll PM you my number and we'll have a civil conversation and I'll answer any question you have.

Thanks,
Don
then you guys could respond to the affirmative have you ever spoken to a member thread--kill two birds with one stone
dherm360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 04:06 PM   #170 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:

Thanks,
Don
Well played, well played.
GatorBoyInTN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 04:25 PM   #171 (permalink)

Quote:

Thanks,
Don
I don't need you to verify anything to me. Is it not a fact that you associate yourself with known scammers who list things for you and have access to your ebay account? We both know it is a fact. And all I am saying is that you saying that you have nothing to do with the Haiku situation may or may not be true, but the people you associate yourself with are those type of individuals so what is to say you are not?
Old 12-17-2012, 04:31 PM   #172 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by usafshelland View Post
Just an observation, Shiloh, IL and O'Fallon, IL are near Scott Air Force Base, IL. Getting transferred to Hong Kong? I think you have to fly through HK in order to get some of the Air Force bases in the Far East. If this guy is military, he's easily contactable and prosecutable under the Uniform Code of Military Justice. If anyone has a name, I might be able to verify if he's military via the military's Global Address Listing (GAL). Talk about screwing your military career if he is. All kinds of things he could be tried for.
This is true. Both are very close to Scott Air Force Base. My school is located in Lebanon, Il and I am close to all of them. Do you guys think that when I go back to school next month I can get some info from the people at the UPS store if I go there in person? I have sent multiple things from there and go to that Dierbergs that it is located in all the time...
Old 12-17-2012, 04:32 PM   #173 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mufasa View Post
I don't need you to verify anything to me. Is it not a fact that you associate yourself with known scammers who list things for you and have access to your ebay account? We both know it is a fact. And all I am saying is that you saying that you have nothing to do with the Haiku situation may or may not be true, but the people you associate yourself with are those type of individuals so what is to say you are not?
I had and still have no idea what Freeman2Jackson did when it came to scamming. All I know is he got banned and that he bought a Robert Turbin card on my account that you wanted.... Because I did business with someone who apparently scammed someone without my knowledge makes me guilty? He no longer does any work for me. So never in your life you haven't associated with someone that turned out to be not of the same high moral fiber you are?
Old 12-17-2012, 04:49 PM   #174 (permalink)

Quote:
I had and still have no idea what Freeman2Jackson did when it came to scamming. All I know is he got banned and that he bought a Robert Turbin card on my account that you wanted.... Because I did business with someone who apparently scammed someone without my knowledge makes me guilty? He no longer does any work for me. So never in your life you haven't associated with someone that turned out to be not of the same high moral fiber you are?
Ignorance is bliss to some I guess.
Old 12-17-2012, 04:50 PM   #175 (permalink)

Look guys. Let's keep this all together and not let what we have come unraveling at the seems because of some dbag.

Let's stop the in fighting and bickering and come together for a common good while there's still a site left to salvage.
Swingin' for the fences, barbaric Kendrick in idle time
Kendrick Lamar
FreeMan12406 is offline   Reply With Quote