Blowout Cards Forums
Alchemy Promo

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-17-2012, 04:10 PM   #51 (permalink)

Does anyone know if the money is still in his paypal account or did he withdraw it? I assume that will determine if people are reimbursed.

He made a lot of mistakes, now its time to piece them together...
Wings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 04:11 PM   #52 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wings View Post
Does anyone know if the money is still in his paypal account or did he withdraw it? I assume that will determine if people are reimbursed.

He made a lot of mistakes, now its time to piece them together...
No one knows, he didn't provide that screenshot, which I'm sure was on purpose.
Ajax1723 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 04:12 PM   #53 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strasburg View Post
Instead of all being so negative, how about we try to make BO a better place than just giving up
Would be nice, but there is just way too much distrust and clouded images for that to happen right now

If this place gets fixed, and that's a big if as of this moment, it will take some time, don't see it happening in 2012 at all
zonacats8 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 04:12 PM   #54 (permalink)

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? No! and it shouldn't be over on Blowout either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strasburg View Post
Instead of all being so negative, how about we try to make BO a better place than just giving up
Concentrating on my personal collection. Please drop me a PM if you have any of the following for sale: Topps Football 1956-1959; 1961-1968; Philadelphia Football 1964-1967, Autographs of Baseball/Football Vintage Stars and Hall of Famers (especially on card autos), 1990's Topps Chrome Refractor Inserts of all sports.
37Jetson is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 04:15 PM   #55 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdoug76 View Post
I got you were kidding, sorry my reply didn't show that.

"fraudulent bastard" Hahaha! Really! Wow, I was told I was one of the few he genuinely liked.

F'ing douche.
Its okay, he was telling people i'm a convicted felon... Couldnt be further from the truth....
PlatinumPlus502 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 04:15 PM   #56 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 37Jetson View Post
Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? No! and it shouldn't be over on Blowout either.
nah. this place will be fine.

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Clarka3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 04:16 PM   #57 (permalink)

Quote:
I don't think it's over for good, but for the foreseeable future it is, and here is why

Based on your post count and feedback, yesterday I would have had no qualms about making a trade/sale/purchase from you, and I'd assume based on mine you'd be willing to as well.

But after all this and seeing members who have similar "stats" being called out and questioned, there is just no trust in those numbers anymore.

Please don't take offense to this, but I wouldn't make a deal with you right now as I don't know you, we haven't done deals or had discussions in the past, so I wouldn't expect you to want to make a deal with me either right now

It's going to take a lot of time to build this place back up, but even that can't start yet, the mushroom cloud needs to dissipate before you can move back home
Old 12-17-2012, 04:19 PM   #58 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotbox View Post
I'm not gonna lie, with all the crap going around today, this has crossed my mind.
I should be more clear, I don't think tons of members will leave or anything like that. It will just take these boards a while to get back to normal. Let's be honest, nobody will forget Haiku, the giveaways, and now the scam.
Old 12-17-2012, 04:20 PM   #59 (permalink)

Quote:
I should be more clear, I don't think tons of members will leave or anything like that. It will just take these boards a while to get back to normal. Let's be honest, nobody will forget Haiku, the giveaways, and now the scam.
People won't leave, but nobody is going to trust anyone they don't know for a while, and this board is kinda based off trust
Old 12-17-2012, 04:21 PM   #60 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zonacats8 View Post
I don't think it's over for good, but for the foreseeable future it is, and here is why

Based on your post count and feedback, yesterday I would have had no qualms about making a trade/sale/purchase from you, and I'd assume based on mine you'd be willing to as well.

But after all this and seeing members who have similar "stats" being called out and questioned, there is just no trust in those numbers anymore.

Please don't take offense to this, but I wouldn't make a deal with you right now as I don't know you, we haven't done deals or had discussions in the past, so I wouldn't expect you to want to make a deal with me either right now

It's going to take a lot of time to build this place back up, but even that can't start yet, the mushroom cloud needs to dissipate before you can move back home
Kyle, you just have to pay attention to the people you deal with. A lot of members get put on ignore if they seem "off" or get called out (and are indeed at fault). That makes dealing pretty easy.

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Old 12-17-2012, 04:21 PM   #61 (permalink)

Quote:

I understand your point, but im not so sure.

I will continue to buy and sell here because ive never had a single problem.

For the most part people are good, and its sad that the actions of a few bad people can overshadow that.

I think we just need to realize no one is above the law, and not allow the "mystery lot" things or other things of that nature
Wings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 04:22 PM   #62 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonManci View Post
Your very welcome son. Thank you for calling me Mr.
Gotta show a little respect to your elders even if they're up in someone's a-hole and can't seemed to admit/see it themselves.
Old 12-17-2012, 04:22 PM   #63 (permalink)

Quote:
People won't leave, but nobody is going to trust anyone they don't know for a while, and this board is kinda based off trust
The majority of the people on here are good people. That's what I believe at least. Not trying to sway your opinion. Clarka offered great advice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarka3 View Post
Kyle, you just have to pay attention to the people you deal with. A lot of members get put on ignore if they seem "off" or get called out (and are indeed at fault). That makes dealing pretty easy.
Old 12-17-2012, 04:24 PM   #64 (permalink)

Quote:
Was it over when the Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor? No! and it shouldn't be over on Blowout either.
fixed it for ya
ccrab1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 04:25 PM   #65 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to groundsupport

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnarg View Post
freeman2jackson came on as a scammer

his buddy did sports cards

Braylon1 is his buddy

the plot thickens

I don't remember the exact details, as it has been a few years, but while I was Mod/Admin on Freaks (before it was sold) we had big issues with pretty big card guy from Grand Rapids Michigan.

The only reason why I remember that is because he lived within a few miles of where all of my family lived.

If he hasn't moved, He lived in a APT. on Leonard Street.

Not saying Braylon1 is that guy. Just throwing this out there, as he is new to this site and already in firestorm of speculation.

Doesn't someone have an updated scammer list? I remember someone keeping something similiar that all sites could use to help fend off scammers...
groundsupport is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 04:26 PM   #66 (permalink)

Quote:
Great post from a great movie.
jusdukky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 04:27 PM   #67 (permalink)
Banned

You know, I have read all this today and have been thrown under the bus for befriending someone and making a mistake. I think it's funny that I have that many fans out there, that wait for a moment to pounce on me. As Haiku once said, keep on hating, it lets me know I am doing something right.
GatorBoyInTN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 04:29 PM   #68 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccrab1984 View Post
fixed it for ya
someone doesn't get the joke me thinks
Old 12-17-2012, 04:29 PM   #69 (permalink)

i still wouldn't be surprised if this was some elaborate hoax for Haiku to find out who his "true" supporters are to shower them with a bigtime payday.

Old 12-17-2012, 04:30 PM   #70 (permalink)

Quote:
i still wouldn't be surprised if this was some elaborate hoax for Haiku to find out who his "true" supporters are to shower them with a bigtime payday.
If thats what happens, I'm ok with not getting anything.
Ajax1723 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 04:30 PM   #71 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorBoyInTN View Post
You know, I have read all this today and have been thrown under the bus for befriending someone and making a mistake. I think it's funny that I have that many fans out there, that wait for a moment to pounce on me. As Haiku once said, keep on hating, it lets me know I am doing something right.
Brandon, you are a good person and an even better friend. Let people say what they will. I know your intentions in your heart were true, as were mine with him, that's all that matters.
Old 12-17-2012, 04:30 PM   #72 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorBoyInTN View Post
It's okay. I was his "friend" too or so I thought. But until we solve this mystery I trust nobody
tnarg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 04:30 PM   #73 (permalink)

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wings View Post
I understand your point, but im not so sure.

I will continue to buy and sell here because ive never had a single problem.

For the most part people are good, and its sad that the actions of a few bad people can overshadow that.

I think we just need to realize no one is above the law, and not allow the "mystery lot" things or other things of that nature
Quote:
The majority of the people on here are good people. That's what I believe at least. Not trying to sway your opinion. Clarka offered great advice.
Completely agree with you guys, but the problem is at this point you just don't know who can and can't trust

This is the first time I've been scammed on here or on eBay in the approx. year that I've been in the hobby, and i always wondered how anyone could get scammed as it seemed so easy to see who was a good honest member and who wasn't. But the problem is that a few of those good and honest members no longer look like that to me after today

so maybe I'm just jaded by all this right now, but I'm just furious and don't know who I can and can't trust anymore
Old 12-17-2012, 04:31 PM   #74 (permalink)

Quote:
It's okay. I was his "friend" too or so I thought. But until we solve this mystery I trust nobody
Ouch Grant, ouch! I told you I loved you
Old 12-17-2012, 04:31 PM   #75 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
So I guess I won't be getting a call from you later on to continue our discussion?
GatorBoyInTN is offline   Reply With Quote