Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-17-2012, 04:32 PM   #76 (permalink)
Member
 
Army19K's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Traverse City, MI
Posts: 1,165
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccrab1984 View Post
fixed it for ya
Way to ruin the joke
Army19K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 04:32 PM   #77 (permalink)
Member
 
kl4life2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Glendale, AZ from Ohio
Posts: 1,033
Default

I just named my first born Haiku a month ago. How will I explain this to my wife?
kl4life2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 04:33 PM   #78 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Johnson City, TN
Posts: 6,151
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray27Ray52 View Post
Brandon, you are a good person and an even better friend. Let people say what they will. I know your intentions in your heart were true, as were mine with him, that's all that matters.
I have gotten PMs from people saying they are sorry that I was brought into this mess because of my outspoken friendship with him. People who know me, know I did nothing wrong. It's the ones who already didn't like me that are taking the opportunity to try and bring me down.
GatorBoyInTN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 04:33 PM   #79 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 3,141
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarka3 View Post
i still wouldn't be surprised if this was some elaborate hoax for Haiku to find out who his "true" supporters are to shower them with a bigtime payday.
I had this same thought for a few minutes last night, about 1 in the morning after the fit just hit the shan.....

But no way, no how. And if it were somehow to be true he could take the package he was suppose to mail me, turn it sideways and....
sdoug76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 04:34 PM   #80 (permalink)
Member
 
allday_vikes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 2,046
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorBoyInTN View Post
You know, I have read all this today and have been thrown under the bus for befriending someone and making a mistake. I think it's funny that I have that many fans out there, that wait for a moment to pounce on me. As Haiku once said, keep on hating, it lets me know I am doing something right.
Haiku, Haiku, Haiku, even in your dreams, its still all about Haiku!
__________________
I'm a SUPER COLLECTOR of, "autographs not issued by the manufactures" formally recognized by JSA but not by Beckett!
allday_vikes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 04:34 PM   #81 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Michigan
Posts: 3,916
Default

It looks like Haiku had a lot of help and it looks like a few are already busted. I am sure there are more of you here... laughing. You will no doubt burn in hell for robbing good people of thousands of dollars a week before christmas.

This is a damn shame and you will all get whats coming to you. You too Haiku, I know you are reading this.
BoxBreaker72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 04:35 PM   #82 (permalink)
Member
 
zonacats8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Detroit
Posts: 11,366
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnarg View Post
It's okay. I was his "friend" too or so I thought. But until we solve this mystery I trust nobody
QFT

That is my point, I have nothing against tnarg, he seems like a great member here, done great things for people..............

But I've never personally had discussions with him and I've never dealt with him I don't believe, so why should I trust him at this point as he was an Haiku "friend"

Again, I'm not saying he was even remotely apart of it, in fact I'm rather confident in saying he 100% wasn't

But the fact remains that he was a Haiku supporter, as were other people who I don't believe had nothing to do with this, unlike my feelings towards tnarg.

So who should I trust besides the select few members I've had many conversations/dealings with at this point in time?
__________________
PC: Carolina Panthers and University of Arizona players, especially in UofA uniform
Jonathan Stewart PC: http://s1158.photobucket.com/albums/p615/ZonaCats8/Jonathan%20Stewart%20PC/?start=all
Star Lotulelei PC: http://sportscardalbum.com/u/zonacats8/a/star-lotulelei-pc
zonacats8 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 04:36 PM   #83 (permalink)
Member
 
Clarka3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Posts: 11,181
Default

Grant still trusts me. because I shower him with low-end freebies of bums.


__________________
THE Luke Kuechly Super Collector
pending: w8lifter28 (customs)

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Clarka3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 04:39 PM   #84 (permalink)
Member
 
zonacats8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Detroit
Posts: 11,366
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarka3 View Post
i still wouldn't be surprised if this was some elaborate hoax for Haiku to find out who his "true" supporters are to shower them with a bigtime payday.
Not sure how that's possible, is there anyone even "supporting" him anymore?

You can't pull all this and expect anyone to give you the benefit of doubt, even if you know you didn't do anything malicious on purpose
__________________
PC: Carolina Panthers and University of Arizona players, especially in UofA uniform
Jonathan Stewart PC: http://s1158.photobucket.com/albums/p615/ZonaCats8/Jonathan%20Stewart%20PC/?start=all
Star Lotulelei PC: http://sportscardalbum.com/u/zonacats8/a/star-lotulelei-pc
zonacats8 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 04:39 PM   #85 (permalink)
Member
 
cking's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: In my house
Posts: 9,183
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorBoyInTN View Post
So what happens if Haiku owns up to his mistake and then refunds everyone? That's what I want to know.
He will be allowed back on, still will not have to send first, drop negs on you even though you pay within 60 seconds and then he will not answer pms, but will still be on the board making new threads and posting everywhere. Blowout Rules 101. Scammers get treated better then the people who speak the truth about the scammers.
__________________
Always looking for Gridiron Kings cards. Framed,Autos,Jerseys and Patches.
cking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 04:39 PM   #86 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 3,141
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zonacats8 View Post
QFT

That is my point, I have nothing against tnarg, he seems like a great member here, done great things for people..............

But I've never personally had discussions with him and I've never dealt with him I don't believe, so why should I trust him at this point as he was an Haiku "friend"

Again, I'm not saying he was even remotely apart of it, in fact I'm rather confident in saying he 100% wasn't

But the fact remains that he was a Haiku supporter, as were other people who I don't believe had nothing to do with this, unlike my feelings towards tnarg.

So who should I trust besides the select few members I've had many conversations/dealings with at this point in time?
The problem is, it doesn't matter if you have had dealings with people in the past on here. How many people had dealings with Haiku with no issues? I know I did, bought from him mulitple times. So just because you had good dealings or conversations in the past, it means nothing.

I am with Tnarg. Trust No One.....Some X-Files crap right here. ...
sdoug76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 04:39 PM   #87 (permalink)
Member
 
PDawson21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: In A House
Posts: 5,265
Default

Like it, love it, or hate it. This is my opinion. We can all have an opinion. Ill respect yours, if you respect mine.

Ill put my three cents in.

Never had a problem with Haiku. We had plenty of deals, I sold him one of his first cards on the site, and I bought some from him occasionally. But most of the time, we just talked, etc. Never won a contest from him.

As one of the other threads mentioned about his chargebacks from July where his credit card was stolen. He did gift me $290 bucks to cover it until I won my case, then he expected he me to send the $290 back to him. I think that was more than fair because I was already going to win the case anyway with the tracking #/past 45 days.

As far as the his actions for the past couple of days. His wife had a miscarriage, that can mess with your psychological state for sure. People may pass it off as minor, but from being very close to people who have had to give "still births", etc. It can be quite depressing. I think it put some things into perspective that it is not all about money, etc etc etc. You cannot be materialistic.

I think his rant the other night stepped on some toes and people got offended because there was going to be no more free handouts/free money given to them anymore. It can also step on some toes if you are materialistic as well.

Could he have handled it better? Sure he could. I think we can all handle ourselves better at some points in life. But sometimes it takes something like a miscarriage to get us back in line to the way things ought to be. Family should be first. Cards should be last.

In the end, I do realize that its not my money tied up. If you do get your refund (which you should unless you sent gift), you did not lose anything.
__________________
Romans 1:16 #unashamed
Combined Feedbacks on Ebay+SCF=270+=100%(All Positive)
PDawson21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 04:41 PM   #88 (permalink)
Member
 
BeingJustin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Boonies
Posts: 2,594
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnarg View Post
It's okay. I was his "friend" too or so I thought. But until we solve this mystery I trust nobody
You also weren't pumping rainbows in his a$$ like Gator.
__________________
Pİ: Eric Bledsoe & Evan Turner
Buİket: http://s1222.photobucket.com/albums/dd493/BeingJustin5/
BeingJustin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 04:42 PM   #89 (permalink)
Member
 
zonacats8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Detroit
Posts: 11,366
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdoug76 View Post
The problem is, it doesn't matter if you have had dealings with people in the past on here. How many people had dealings with Haiku with no issues? I know I did, bought from him mulitple times. So just because you had good dealings or conversations in the past, it means nothing.

I am with Tnarg. Trust No One.....Some X-Files crap right here. ...
That's my point, even some of he people I have dealt with I don't fully trust at the moment

There are probably 3-6 people I REALLY trust right now in here, and those people probably even know who they are, and I'd assume they are the few people who would even trust me at the moment
__________________
PC: Carolina Panthers and University of Arizona players, especially in UofA uniform
Jonathan Stewart PC: http://s1158.photobucket.com/albums/p615/ZonaCats8/Jonathan%20Stewart%20PC/?start=all
Star Lotulelei PC: http://sportscardalbum.com/u/zonacats8/a/star-lotulelei-pc
zonacats8 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 04:43 PM   #90 (permalink)
Member
 
Ajax1723's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Hatfield, PA
Posts: 12,100
Default

I'm not sure what my reputation is on this site, but I will definetely still buy and sell here, like I said before.

Sure, trust will be stretched thin for a while, but unless you are buying mystery lots and sending gift, you shouldnt have any more to worry about than you did before.
__________________
Evan Longoria Supercollector!
980 different cards and counting!
ALWAYS Looking for Longoria cards I don't have!
Ajax1723 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 04:43 PM   #91 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Michigan
Posts: 8,787
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeingJustin View Post
You also weren't pumping rainbows in his a$$ like Gator.
Troll much? Shut up.
nuccionino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 04:43 PM   #92 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 2,520
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PDawson21 View Post
Like it, love it, or hate it. This is my opinion. We can all have an opinion. Ill respect yours, if you respect mine.

Ill put my three cents in.

Never had a problem with Haiku. We had plenty of deals, I sold him one of his first cards on the site, and I bought some from him occasionally. But most of the time, we just talked, etc. Never won a contest from him.

As one of the other threads mentioned about his chargebacks from July where his credit card was stolen. He did gift me $290 bucks to cover it until I won my case, then he expected he me to send the $290 back to him. I think that was more than fair because I was already going to win the case anyway with the tracking #/past 45 days.

As far as the his actions for the past couple of days. His wife had a miscarriage, that can mess with your psychological state for sure. People may pass it off as minor, but from being very close to people who have had to give "still births", etc. It can be quite depressing. I think it put some things into perspective that it is not all about money, etc etc etc. You cannot be materialistic.

I think his rant the other night stepped on some toes and people got offended because there was going to be no more free handouts/free money given to them anymore. It can also step on some toes if you are materialistic as well.

Could he have handled it better? Sure he could. I think we can all handle ourselves better at some points in life. But sometimes it takes something like a miscarriage to get us back in line to the way things ought to be. Family should be first. Cards should be last.

In the end, I do realize that its not my money tied up. If you do get your refund (which you should unless you sent gift), you did not lose anything.
proof?

There's way more in play here that doesn't follow with a simple "life event" throwing off some transactions.
uberfatty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 04:45 PM   #93 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Michigan
Posts: 8,787
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zonacats8 View Post
That's my point, even some of he people I have dealt with I don't fully trust at the moment

There are probably 3-6 people I REALLY trust right now in here, and those people probably even know who they are, and I'd assume they are the few people who would even trust me at the moment
I may trust people, but I won't send gift, ever. I'll cover the fees before thinking about doing that. I will also rarely trade, the protection is a lot less. I cannot believe people risk trading high-end cards.
nuccionino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 04:45 PM   #94 (permalink)
Member
 
PDawson21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: In A House
Posts: 5,265
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by uberfatty View Post
proof?

There's way more in play here that doesn't follow with a simple "life event" throwing off some transactions.
I don't think a miscarriage is a simple life event. He should have refunded everyone instead of making them file claims. Absolutely. When it comes to family or cards though, family should come first, in general, not just in this specific situation.
__________________
Romans 1:16 #unashamed
Combined Feedbacks on Ebay+SCF=270+=100%(All Positive)
PDawson21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 04:46 PM   #95 (permalink)
Member
 
Ajax1723's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Hatfield, PA
Posts: 12,100
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuccionino View Post
I may trust people, but I won't send gift, ever. I'll cover the fees before thinking about doing that. I will also rarely trade, the protection is a lot less. I cannot believe people risk trading high-end cards.
This, only way I trade high end is if they send first. Was the only reason I didn't get scammed by PlayHard (anyone remember him?).
__________________
Evan Longoria Supercollector!
980 different cards and counting!
ALWAYS Looking for Longoria cards I don't have!
Ajax1723 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 04:48 PM   #96 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Michigan
Posts: 3,916
Default

Haiku makes sidthekid look like Justin Beiber.
BoxBreaker72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 04:48 PM   #97 (permalink)
Member
 
37Jetson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: South Central PA
Posts: 10,029
Default

Zero offense taken. I think that you have described the reality around here for the near future. Most of the time I make judgements on people based on their general behavior around here. The Haiku incident has thrown a wrench into that method.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zonacats8 View Post
Please don't take offense to this, but I wouldn't make a deal with you right now as I don't know you, we haven't done deals or had discussions in the past, so I wouldn't expect you to want to make a deal with me either right now
__________________
Concentrating on my personal collection. Please drop me a PM if you have any of the following for sale: Topps Football 1956-1968; Philadelphia Football 1964-1967, Autographs of Baseball/Football Vintage Stars and Hall of Famers (especially on card autos), 1990's Topps Chrome Refractor Inserts of all sports.
37Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 04:48 PM   #98 (permalink)
Member
 
PlatinumPlus502's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 3,765
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PDawson21 View Post
I don't think a miscarriage is a simple life event. He should have refunded everyone instead of making them file claims. Absolutely. When it comes to family or cards though, family should come first, in general, not just in this specific situation.
Pretty sure you are still under the misconception that anything this guy has said was even true...
PlatinumPlus502 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 04:48 PM   #99 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 147
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PDawson21 View Post
I don't think a miscarriage is a simple life event. He should have refunded everyone instead of making them file claims. Absolutely. When it comes to family or cards though, family should come first, in general, not just in this specific situation.
The issues started happening before the "miscarriage"

I was seeing things about 6-7 days prior to that. Suddenly making excuses, catching him in lies and then outright lying to me and then going silent. So I have a hard time buying into the miscarriage triggered this all.
Braylon1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 04:50 PM   #100 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Michigan
Posts: 3,916
Default

I would bet anything the miscarriage story is total BS... wake up guys.

He played everyone.
BoxBreaker72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:51 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright İ 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.