Blowout Cards Forums
Start Your Reign of Domination Now with GetTheMachine.com!

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-17-2012, 04:51 PM   #101 (permalink)

Been a member here since I was deployed this past summer. All my transactions have gone accordingly, and I have dabbled in both trades and sales. That being said, vigilance is definitely the key. I almost got taken by that SharkTank or Sharkattack guy a couple weeks back, but held my ground and soon after I read a prior thread about him ripping off other members. I am glad to be a part of this community and am positive that this community will rebound once again when the dust settles.
LiftingAddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 04:57 PM   #102 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxBreaker72 View Post
I would bet anything the miscarriage story is total BS... wake up guys.

He played everyone.
its a lie. and its despicable...
stearclear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 05:00 PM   #103 (permalink)

Braylon1 and stearclear are in on this somehow, maybe not Braylon1 as much as stearclear but their in on it somehow. Stearclear has been on here for just a couple weeks and knows everything about this haiku phuck.... I don't trust em

Mr. Irrelevant: The choice of Aaron Hernandez with the 180th pick gave ImNOTDanShakespeare the worst pick of the last round in terms of projected points.
DanShakespeare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 05:00 PM   #104 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kl4life2 View Post
I just named my first born Haiku a month ago. How will I explain this to my wife?
Probably much easier than telling her where the 10k went.

http://s1115.photobucket.com/albums/k543/obadger/sale%20or%20trade---Autos/
obadger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 05:01 PM   #105 (permalink)
Banned

I think the miscarriage story is just a sick joke based on all the "tragedy/misfortune" sales threads lately.

I really don't have any sympathy for anyone who was taken by this though. The level of naivety on this board is amazing. I'm surprised some of you aren't homeless.
epic23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 05:01 PM   #106 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strasburg View Post
Instead of all being so negative, how about we try to make BO a better place than just giving up
A good start would be for all of the members here to stop providing support to the scammers after they have been outed. That would include ceasing communications with them, not giving them the benefit of the doubt, and not making excuses for them.
Old 12-17-2012, 05:02 PM   #107 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanShakespeare View Post
Braylon1 and stearclear are in on this somehow, maybe not Braylon1 as much as stearclear but their in on it somehow. Stearclear has been on here for just a couple weeks and knows everything about this haiku phuck.... I don't trust em
12-13-2012, 02:46 PM #89 (permalink)
stearclear

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

just want to say that I am EXCITED to see how everything with these giant lots and giveaways shakes out

i am looking forward to everyone posting what they received - it should be VERY entertaining

GET YO POPCORN READY!!!!!!!!!!!
I collect Andre Johnson.
Bars and Bar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 05:03 PM   #108 (permalink)
Banned

The real question.....did he even eat tofu?
sdoug76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 05:03 PM   #109 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to wheeler281

Quote:
Originally Posted by PDawson21 View Post
I don't think a miscarriage is a simple life event. He should have refunded everyone instead of making them file claims. Absolutely. When it comes to family or cards though, family should come first, in general, not just in this specific situation.
My wife unfortunately has had 2 Our obligations still existed and we did not have 20k of other peoples money. Nobody should fall for that this was set up well before
Old 12-17-2012, 05:03 PM   #110 (permalink)

Haiku, StearClear, and Braylon1

Could easily be one highly sociopathic individual. Just sad that we're the forum he / they chose to mess with
Old 12-17-2012, 05:03 PM   #111 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanShakespeare View Post
its because i started investigating him when he screwed me. i was doing my due diligence - thats why i know so much
Old 12-17-2012, 05:04 PM   #112 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bars and Bar View Post
stearclear

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

just want to say that I am EXCITED to see how everything with these giant lots and giveaways shakes out

i am looking forward to everyone posting what they received - it should be VERY entertaining

That's the post that pretty much decided it for me. If he was "coming onto the forum because he was a friend of Braylon1 and was just waiting to pull the plug on Haiku", he wouldn't have screwed around with stuff like this.
Old 12-17-2012, 05:05 PM   #113 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Jones View Post
A good start would be for all of the members here to stop providing support to the scammers after they have been outed. That would include ceasing communications with them, not giving them the benefit of the doubt, and not making excuses for them.
I actually think given the amount of support Haiku had, people have turned pretty quickly in this case, at lease compared to some of the other exposed scammers I've dealt with before.
Old 12-17-2012, 05:06 PM   #114 (permalink)
Banned

I will say it again. I do not know the truth. But I contacted stearclear last night BEFORE andthing came out. I was concerned/cyrios about his crypitic threads re: haiku. He gave me a heads up something was not as it seemed with Haiku. Not sure the benefit of breaking the news if he or braylon was in on kt.

But who the hell knows at this point.
Old 12-17-2012, 05:07 PM   #115 (permalink)
Banned

Sorry for spelling. Eating lunch and typing
Old 12-17-2012, 05:08 PM   #116 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bars and Bar View Post
stearclear

I actually posted some other stuff other than that was was far less flattering toward Haiku - and those posts were removed by mods.

so i decided to go the cryptic route to let Haiku know I was watching and was ready to blow the roof off his scamming ways unless he made it right. then all hell broke loose...

i would still like to know why my initial posts in regards to Haiku were erased by mods...?????

you guys are sooooooo looking in the wrong place trying to point fingers at me and braylon. we actually tried to come on here and warn people and we actually broke the whole story on this forum.

if we are really in cahoots with Haiku, why wouldnt we just disappear like he did and ride off into the sunset? ever think of that?

i want answers. and i want the guy to pay for what he did. i hate the guy as much as anyone.
Old 12-17-2012, 05:09 PM   #117 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimssouvenirs View Post
Haiku, StearClear, and Braylon1

Could easily be one highly sociopathic individual. Just sad that we're the forum he / they chose to mess with
I've made it very clear that I'll give out my personal business number to someone to call and ask me any question they want. I'm not hiding behind fake untraceable numbers here. Let's get this done so the speculation can end in regards to me having any ties to this. Also I PM'd Tnarg my office number and he's yet to contact me. If people are so fired up that I had anything to do with this then wouldn't you want to talk to me and have a number that traces directly to my business?
Braylon1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 05:12 PM   #118 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimssouvenirs View Post
That's the post that pretty much decided it for me. If he was "coming onto the forum because he was a friend of Braylon1 and was just waiting to pull the plug on Haiku", he wouldn't have screwed around with stuff like this.
my first two posts in regards to Haiku were erased by mods. maybe you should ask the mods why they erased those posts. they were very unflattering and eluded that Haiku might be up to no good...

so i had to be a little more cryptic...just to let Haiku know that I was here and wasn't going anywhere in hopes that he would come to his senses and make right on what he owed me

the truth is that you should THANKING me and Braylon because otherwise this would have gone a little longer before anyone questioned him...and it might have given him just enough time to cause even more harm and make PP claims difficult
Old 12-17-2012, 05:12 PM   #119 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeymcgee View Post
I actually think given the amount of support Haiku had, people have turned pretty quickly in this case, at lease compared to some of the other exposed scammers I've dealt with before.
I actually agree with that. However, there are still people who seem to believe the miscarriage BS, that he is actually waiting on a big order from BGS, that he is on a plane to Hong Kong as we type, etc. He's a liar. There is no reason, none, to believe anything he has told anyone.

My post was also in reference to the fact that at least one member stayed in contact with Sidthekid after he was banned and several other members will line up in support of palmdesertsportscards if anyone dares to say anything negative about him. Oh, and many people here don't seem to have a problem with members who back out of deals and then proudly boast about it. As long as people like that continue to have supporters on this board despite their previous actions, this board will continue to have issues IMO.
Old 12-17-2012, 05:14 PM   #120 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Jones View Post
I actually agree with that. However, there are still people who seem to believe the miscarriage BS, that he is actually waiting on a big order from BGS, that he is on a plane to Hong Kong as we type, etc. He's a liar. There is no reason, none, to believe anything he has told anyone.

My post was also in reference to the fact that at least one member stayed in contact with Sidthekid after he was banned and several other members will line up in support of palmdesertsportscards if anyone dares to say anything negative about him. Oh, and many people here don't seem to have a problem with members who back out of deals and then proudly boast about it. As long as people like that continue to have supporters on this board despite their previous actions, this board will continue to have issues IMO.
Agreed, unfortunately.
Old 12-17-2012, 05:15 PM   #121 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorBoyInTN View Post
So what happens if Haiku owns up to his mistake and then refunds everyone? That's what I want to know.
Brandon, you think this is just a 'mistake'?

Come on man. Stop it dude.
Swingin' for the fences, barbaric Kendrick in idle time
Kendrick Lamar
FreeMan12406 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 05:17 PM   #122 (permalink)

I have no dog in the fight but I do think it should be suspended or banned if you make up false stories about someone being a family friend.

I feel bad for that guy since it appears he was taken as well but the fact is this guy asked him to lie to all of us and he agreed to do so.

That should not be acceptable on these boards.?

Many of us only have our feedback or ebay accounts to back us up and we work hard to keep them in good standing for the most part.

For someone to willingly agree to make up false stories to enhance someone else online rep is wrong.

Especially since it possibly helped enable the scammer!
Old 12-17-2012, 05:18 PM   #123 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeMan12406 View Post
Brandon, you think this is just a 'mistake'?

Come on man. Stop it dude.
+1

Seems that Gatorboy and PierreThomas don't wanna believe this.
nuccionino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 05:19 PM   #124 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuccionino View Post
+1

Seems that Gatorboy and PierreThomas don't wanna believe this.
It's just so hard to believe. I am usually a good judge of character, but I slipped on this one so it seems. Until it is proven though, I am not assuming anything.
GatorBoyInTN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 05:20 PM   #125 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JzWand View Post
I have no dog in the fight but I do think it should be suspended or banned if you make up false stories about someone being a family friend.

I feel bad for that guy since it appears he was taken as well but the fact is this guy asked him to lie to all of us and he agreed to do so.

That should not be acceptable on these boards.?

Many of us only have our feedback or ebay accounts to back us up and we work hard to keep them in good standing for the most part.

For someone to willingly agree to make up false stories to enhance someone else online rep is wrong.

Especially since it possibly helped enable the scammer!
If we were to believe what he said, Haiku never asked him to lie, just to make a thread thanking him

HE MADE UP THE LIES ALL ON HIS OWN

And that's my point with all this, he lost all hope that we could even want to believe him now because of that

Making the thread because haiku asked is odd enough and should warrant suspicion on haiku, but making up the lies is 100% on saketm and no matter how you slice it, or how much he tries to argue against it, HE TRIED TO HIDE THOSE LIES TODAY BUT I CALLED HIM OUT
zonacats8 is online now   Reply With Quote