Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-17-2012, 05:21 PM   #126 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorBoyInTN View Post
It's just so hard to believe. I am usually a good judge of character, but I slipped on this one so it seems. Until it is proven though, I am not assuming anything.
Hasn't there been enough proof? I like you, I do, but man the proof is in the pudding. The guy won't even refund people, just wants people to do the process.
nuccionino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 05:23 PM   #127 (permalink)

Quote:
It's just so hard to believe. I am usually a good judge of character, but I slipped on this one so it seems. Until it is proven though, I am not assuming anything.
Don't worry brotha.

MANY a good person has been duped before. Professional scammers know how to play people. That's what they do, and they are great at it.

This isn't some "oh he didn't send me my 4 base cards" scam...this is the big leagues.

Don't beat yourself up over it.

LOOKING FOR: Alex Smith (Chiefs/college Uniform)
FreeMan12406 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 05:23 PM   #128 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuccionino View Post
Hasn't there been enough proof? I like you, I do, but man the proof is in the pudding. The guy won't even refund people, just wants people to do the process.
This^^^^^^

In the thread tnarg made he said he couldn't give the refunds because they locked the account

Well they wouldn't have locked the account if everyone hasn't filed claims. So instead of asking everyone to do that, he could have taken 30 minutes and just refunded everyone right from the start
zonacats8 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 05:23 PM   #129 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

Quote:
Who are you?
He's one of the sooperdooper collectors because some fraudulenr magazine said so.. He also claims that if he were "robbed" he would drive and get his money back

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/jon-s-box-breaks-and-more
jlzinck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 05:23 PM   #130 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeMan12406 View Post
Don't worry brotha.

MANY a good person has been duped before. Professional scammers know how to play people. That's what they do, and they are great at it.

This isn't some "oh he didn't send me my 4 base cards" scam...this is the big leagues.

Don't beat yourself up over it.
This isn't even the major leagues, this is HOF consideration status
zonacats8 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 05:27 PM   #131 (permalink)

I wish we could get one thread that JUST HAS all the info about this person. And that's it. It would be easier for the authorities to follow.

Old 12-17-2012, 05:28 PM   #132 (permalink)
Banned

Just occurred to me, when I get home I should have a package or two from ebay and amazon. And my daughter will ask, as she does everytime I get a package "is it from the candyman"....
Urgh..........thanks "Jay".
sdoug76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 05:30 PM   #133 (permalink)

Hold on a min....

Wasnt Haiku supposed to fly someone to chicago for the Bears Packers game this past weekend because he used to be in the military and couldnt afford it?

I might be wrong, but if this did happen, couldnt this person maybe help out some info on the situation
Old 12-17-2012, 05:30 PM   #134 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonManci View Post
Your very welcome son. Thank you for calling me Mr.
Ron,

Welcome to BO. I am really enjoying your posts and seeing your cards. I know we will become good friends.

Full disclosure: I already have nice headphones so don't worry about me asking you for anything.
Old 12-17-2012, 05:31 PM   #135 (permalink)

Send a message via Skype™ to Strasburg

#@#@#@#@ you haiku.
Sent from U.S Airways WiFi
Strasburg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 05:32 PM   #136 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmkyszka View Post
Hold on a min....

Wasnt Haiku supposed to fly someone to chicago for the Bears Packers game this past weekend because he used to be in the military and couldnt afford it?

I might be wrong, but if this did happen, couldnt this person maybe help out some info on the situation
Guy posted already somewhere. Plans never came to light to the trip basically. Sounds like he has no info
Old 12-17-2012, 05:33 PM   #137 (permalink)

Quote:
I wish we could get one thread that JUST HAS all the info about this person. And that's it. It would be easier for the authorities to follow.
I actually started this thread to keep the one with all the information free of discussion and clutter. you want info, trawl through the other thread.

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Clarka3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 05:34 PM   #138 (permalink)

Quote:
That's the thing... there is NO definitive info besides a P.O box and a possible name.
Old 12-17-2012, 05:34 PM   #139 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdoug76 View Post
Guy posted already somewhere. Plans never came to light to the trip basically. Sounds like he has no info
Oh okay I must have missed that. I just thought maybe that would help things out
Old 12-17-2012, 05:35 PM   #140 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Oh okay I must have missed that. I just thought maybe that would help things out
Easy to miss stuff. 3 threads.....a million posts. It was a few hours ago.
Old 12-17-2012, 05:35 PM   #141 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarka3 View Post
I actually started this thread to keep the one with all the information free of discussion and clutter. you want info, trawl through the other thread.
Oh I am and I have. I have 3 threads open at once, trying to go through all this stupid crap.

Thank god I'm not as gullible as others.

Old 12-17-2012, 05:39 PM   #142 (permalink)

Quote:
Hold on a min....

this was me. i havent heard from haiku in over a week but in mid november we talked on the phone and this was pushed back because his girl was pregnant, we were going to the detroit/bears game on the 30th instead. he was going to fly me and my girl out, hotel us and everything.

Yet behind my back he was calling me a felon... here is a transcript of a conversation i had with somebody else here early this morning.

Originally Posted by PlatinumPlus502
so Jay said you were going to be going with us to detroit for the bears - lions game. However, i have not heard from him in over a week now and i am seeing there seems to be a ton of issues going on with him right now on the forums?

am i missing something?
other guy
Wow, just wow..... He told me you were a convicted felon and he told you to basically take a hike. Never once did he say you'd be coming and in fact he spoke very low of you. His whole story appears to be unraveling......

PlatinumPlus502
Convicted felon? What? No, he was taking me and my girlfriend to the game because he called me out when i was trying to sell a bunch of PC item cards to get tickets to a game, when i brought up that i had disability from the VA for my military service. I showed proof of that (obviously) and he jumped on it quickly.

First it was for the packers game, but then he said his girl was pregnant and it would have to be in better weather for the lions game. I'm actually a bit let down right now that he would say something like that about me. He has never once been anything but cool with me in our phone conversations, texts or pm's here...

other guy
I had the same experience with him and then suddenly he began flaking out on me in regards to a deal i covered for him. I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news and hopefully this info comes in time to help others avoid losing their money.

platinumplus502
should have known something like this was too good to be true. Who is going to fly out two strangers, put them up in a hotel and pay for tickets for a game for them? If i'd have known this id have tried and figured out a way to get tickets to a game otherwise, but everything pointed to him being pretty solid and upstanding here.

I dont know the dimensions of your deal, and i'm sorry you are dealing with that on your end. Now i would expect i need to figure out something to do in regards to these so called plans for that game... lol.

Also, feel free to look me up for yourself, Chris McKenna from bardstown kentucky, i'm not a felon. The fact that he would say that amazes me. The only "hard time" i've ever done is serving the country for five years and going to both iraq and afghanistan
PlatinumPlus502 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 05:39 PM   #143 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to wheeler281

Quote:
Casey Anthony was proven not guilty. You need to come back to the real world. There is not enough room in the clouds for you head.

Just answer this. Why would he not just refund the money?
wheeler281 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 05:40 PM   #144 (permalink)
Banned

Hey "Jay" when is the drawing for the "Christmas Team Bags"? Ummm.....hello? Hellllllooooo?
Old 12-17-2012, 05:41 PM   #145 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlatinumPlus502 View Post
this was me. i havent heard from haiku in over a week but in mid november we talked on the phone and this was pushed back because his girl was pregnant, we were going to the detroit/bears game on the 30th instead. he was going to fly me and my girl out, hotel us and everything.

Yet behind my back he was calling me a felon... here is a transcript of a conversation i had with somebody else here early this morning.

so Jay said you were going to be going with us to detroit for the bears - lions game. However, i have not heard from him in over a week now and i am seeing there seems to be a ton of issues going on with him right now on the forums?

am i missing something?
other guy
Wow, just wow..... He told me you were a convicted felon and he told you to basically take a hike. Never once did he say you'd be coming and in fact he spoke very low of you. His whole story appears to be unraveling......

PlatinumPlus502
Convicted felon? What? No, he was taking me and my girlfriend to the game because he called me out when i was trying to sell a bunch of PC item cards to get tickets to a game, when i brought up that i had disability from the VA for my military service. I showed proof of that (obviously) and he jumped on it quickly.

First it was for the packers game, but then he said his girl was pregnant and it would have to be in better weather for the lions game. I'm actually a bit let down right now that he would say something like that about me. He has never once been anything but cool with me in our phone conversations, texts or pm's here...

other guy
I had the same experience with him and then suddenly he began flaking out on me in regards to a deal i covered for him. I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news and hopefully this info comes in time to help others avoid losing their money.

platinumplus502
should have known something like this was too good to be true. Who is going to fly out two strangers, put them up in a hotel and pay for tickets for a game for them? If i'd have known this id have tried and figured out a way to get tickets to a game otherwise, but everything pointed to him being pretty solid and upstanding here.

I dont know the dimensions of your deal, and i'm sorry you are dealing with that on your end. Now i would expect i need to figure out something to do in regards to these so called plans for that game... lol.

Also, feel free to look me up for yourself, Chris McKenna from bardstown kentucky, i'm not a felon. The fact that he would say that amazes me. The only "hard time" i've ever done is serving the country for five years and going to both iraq and afghanistan
ALSO, here is how he duped me into believing this, originally providing me this, hotel confirmation for our original trip to chicago.

Reservation Details
--------------------------------
Confirmation Number: 90266859
Your hotel: Renaissance Chicago Downtown Hotel
Check-in: Friday, December 14, 2012 (04:00 PM)
Check-out: Monday, December 17, 2012 (12:00 PM)
Room type: Guest room, 1 King or 2 Queen Marriott Find & Reserve - Room Description Pop-Up room, 1 King or 2 Queen&requestor=email
Number of rooms: 1
Guests per room: 1
Guest name: Jay Morgan
Reservation confirmed: Tuesday, October 23, 2012 (21:23:00 GMT)

Guarantee method: Credit card guarantee, Visa

Summary of Room Charges

Friday, December 14, 2012 - Monday, December 17, 2012
3 nights
Cost per night per room (USD) 159.00
Weekend rate
Estimated government taxes and fees - 26.08

Total for stay (for all rooms) - 555.23

Off-site parking, fee: 36 USD daily
Valet parking, fee: 55 USD daily

Changes in taxes or fees implemented after booking will affect the total room price.
Old 12-17-2012, 05:42 PM   #146 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheeler281 View Post
Casey Anthony was proven not guilty. You need to come back to the real world. There is not enough room in the clouds for you head.

Just answer this. Why would he not just refund the money?
I don't know why he won't refund people. I haven't spoke to him in a couple days, his phone has been off. I mean it doesn't look good for him, but I am the type of person I want to hear both sides of a story. Obviously, that isn't going to happen due to his ban. So unless he contacts one of us, I guess I will never fully understand. I do admit it does seem like the cards are stacked against him.
GatorBoyInTN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 05:43 PM   #147 (permalink)

Quote:

am i missing something?
other guy

PlatinumPlus502

other guy

platinumplus502

Story is probably true, but the person you had this conversation with is associated with 2 of the people that are very suspicious in this whole thing.

The "other member" in this conversation is important.
Ajax1723 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 05:44 PM   #148 (permalink)

Anyone else catch this? This would mean we have a name, and a place that would have a credit card connected to him.

Quote:
ALSO, here is how he duped me into believing this, originally providing me this, hotel confirmation for our original trip to chicago.

Reservation Details
--------------------------------
Confirmation Number: 90266859
Your hotel: Renaissance Chicago Downtown Hotel
Check-in: Friday, December 14, 2012 (04:00 PM)
Check-out: Monday, December 17, 2012 (12:00 PM)
Room type: Guest room, 1 King or 2 Queen Marriott Find & Reserve - Room Description Pop-Up room, 1 King or 2 Queen&requestor=email
Number of rooms: 1
Guests per room: 1
Guest name: Jay Morgan
Reservation confirmed: Tuesday, October 23, 2012 (21:23:00 GMT)

Guarantee method: Credit card guarantee, Visa

Summary of Room Charges

Friday, December 14, 2012 - Monday, December 17, 2012
3 nights
Cost per night per room (USD) 159.00
Weekend rate
Estimated government taxes and fees - 26.08

Total for stay (for all rooms) - 555.23

Off-site parking, fee: 36 USD daily
Valet parking, fee: 55 USD daily

Changes in taxes or fees implemented after booking will affect the total room price.

Last edited by Ajax1723; 12-17-2012 at 05:46 PM.
Old 12-17-2012, 05:44 PM   #149 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajax1723 View Post
Story is probably true, but the person you had this conversation with is associated with 2 of the people that are very suspicious in this whole thing.

The "other member" in this conversation is important.
well the other person is braylon1, but you already knew that
Old 12-17-2012, 05:45 PM   #150 (permalink)

Quote:
well the other person is braylon1, but you already knew that
Yea, but you dont really have to hide it anymore, which is what I meant by that.