Blowout Cards Forums
Super Break

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-17-2012, 08:40 PM   #176 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossman View Post
I'm guessing the CC info will be linked to the PO Box he has at the UPS Store? I have my business mail that goes to my office. Personal goes to my home. Hopefully it uncovers something? It's always something simple that uncovers big things. Here's hoping...
yea, however most issuing card companies require a home address to ship to, and i know, at least in my past dealings, visa is one of those.
PlatinumPlus502 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 08:41 PM   #177 (permalink)

This is all insane and I don't even know which thread to post on.

One thing...to the people that are saying contact the UPS Store or contact Marriott or wherever and ask for his information, business CANNOT give out personal info. There are legality issues with that as well. Until the police are involved, there isn't a whole lot that can be done (but I must say, I am impressed so far with all the info some of you guys have discovered)
illadelf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 10:25 PM   #178 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorBoyInTN View Post
I don't know why he won't refund people. I haven't spoke to him in a couple days, his phone has been off. I mean it doesn't look good for him, but I am the type of person I want to hear both sides of a story. Obviously, that isn't going to happen due to his ban. So unless he contacts one of us, I guess I will never fully understand. I do admit it does seem like the cards are stacked against him.
Good god Charlie your a idiot. You can't stop swinging.
Old 12-17-2012, 10:28 PM   #179 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeingJustin View Post
Good god Charlie your a idiot. You can't stop swinging.
He's definitely stopped swinging now, since someone swung the BanHammer at him.

Note: BanHammer should always be capitalized. It's so...final.

I am a network admin. If you see me laughing, pray you have a recent backup.
Deathgate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 10:36 PM   #180 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorBoyInTN View Post
So what happens if Haiku owns up to his mistake and then refunds everyone? That's what I want to know.
I am sorry
banned member says what ??

I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!!

SPEAK UP!!!!

Twat
Old 12-17-2012, 10:36 PM   #181 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by illadelf View Post
This is all insane and I don't even know which thread to post on.

One thing...to the people that are saying contact the UPS Store or contact Marriott or wherever and ask for his information, business CANNOT give out personal info. There are legality issues with that as well. Until the police are involved, there isn't a whole lot that can be done (but I must say, I am impressed so far with all the info some of you guys have discovered)

Post on them all...it's a Monday
Old 12-17-2012, 10:41 PM   #182 (permalink)

I have to say, I probably would have been taken by this scum, except for two things: I've been so busy the past few months, I've hardly spent anytime on the forum except to post my ebay auctions in the spam section, and I'm broke. What little extra money I had got blown on the Cyber Monday promotion. I hope everyone gets their money back, and that karma catches up to Haiku!

I am a network admin. If you see me laughing, pray you have a recent backup.
Deathgate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 10:05 AM   #183 (permalink)

still have people cluttering up the main thread that the mods asked to keep clean. do all the speculating or pissing matches here please.

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Clarka3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 10:45 AM   #184 (permalink)

So who has been banned so far in this whole mess? Haiku and GatorBoyInTN are all I know of. Are there a few others on the chopping block?
Old 12-18-2012, 10:49 AM   #185 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaddie84 View Post
So who has been banned so far in this whole mess? Haiku and GatorBoyInTN are all I know of. Are there a few others on the chopping block?
looks like a few people got groomed in and now look horrible.

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Old 12-18-2012, 10:55 AM   #186 (permalink)

I won a few cards in one of his quick-sales...$20-40 stuff at around eBay prices, so no real "steals", but just like many members here, I'm concerned about where they came from.
Old 12-18-2012, 11:53 AM   #187 (permalink)

it's funny. i had heard his "baller lots" (never around when they were going on) were at or slightly above ebay.

Old 12-18-2012, 11:59 AM   #188 (permalink)
Inactive Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarka3 View Post
it's funny. i had heard his "baller lots" (never around when they were going on) were at or slightly above ebay.
I pointed that out and was BASHED by his followers. That is when i sat back and watched people buying away and could not believe what i was seeing. And when people were buying the Mystery lots i knew it was going to be bad. I had already been through the Mystery Lots before and it was a BAD BAD deal.
TSJCT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 12:09 PM   #189 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSJCT View Post
I pointed that out and was BASHED by his followers. That is when i sat back and watched people buying away and could not believe what i was seeing. And when people were buying the Mystery lots i knew it was going to be bad. I had already been through the Mystery Lots before and it was a BAD BAD deal.
oh well. mystery lots are against the rules. It's hard to have sympathy for someone that would send a large amount of money to somebody they met on the internet blindly without knowing what they were buying.

Old 12-18-2012, 12:11 PM   #190 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarka3 View Post
oh well. mystery lots are against the rules. It's hard to have sympathy for someone that would send a large amount of money to somebody they met on the internet blindly without knowing what they were buying.
so let me get this straight, you are constantly quoting the rules, always trying to be involved in threads and telling people what to do within the rules, but you don't understand this guy was a scammer? oh okay.... gotcha.
Old 12-18-2012, 12:53 PM   #191 (permalink)

Posted this in a random old thread I saw in the football section while reading all of this Haiku craziness. Now I don't see any way that this could possibly be used by him to defend himself with paypal, but it does seem very odd to me that he's asking for such random amounts of money from people (ex. was $4.22 that he needed in the "takeaway" thread which he then turned into a "contest.") I don't know if he was trying to show some sort of odd payment pattern or what, just seems awfully strange to me.

I've been reading all of these threads about the whole Haiku deal. This ones strikes me as strange. When you look at the odd dollar amount that he's asking for, it almost seems as if he's setting up his paypal to have a transaction history of very odd dollar amounts. Notice the .22 cents tacked on here. Seems similar to the .22, .33, .44, etc. on the large lots he took everyone for. Now I don't know any way in hell paypal would buy some garbage like that from him, but it just strikes me as funny this numbers pattern. Just my 2 cents.

Brice
thetoddfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 09:51 PM   #192 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PDawson21 View Post
I don't think a miscarriage is a simple life event. He should have refunded everyone instead of making them file claims. Absolutely. When it comes to family or cards though, family should come first, in general, not just in this specific situation.
There was no miscarriage. This scam was deliberate and well thought out. It was just a lie like many others. Almost genius (sorry whomever) but from the 8 day delay to the saying the cards were at Beckett etc...
Aleister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 10:12 PM   #193 (permalink)

What if "Haiku" mixes some people who are working with him and some that are not and gets these people to all file chargebacks with paypal after he has removed the money from the account. paypal believes they all are being scammed and refunds their money.

say lebronjames23 sends 5K to Haiku then Haiku drains the account. lebronjames23 would file a chargeback saying he was scammed. Haiku gets the 5K and his partner gets his original amount back.
patchgenie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 02:08 AM   #194 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by patchgenie View Post
What if "Haiku" mixes some people who are working with him and some that are not and gets these people to all file chargebacks with paypal after he has removed the money from the account. paypal believes they all are being scammed and refunds their money.

say lebronjames23 sends 5K to Haiku then Haiku drains the account. lebronjames23 would file a chargeback saying he was scammed. Haiku gets the 5K and his partner gets his original amount back.
getting warmer...
Mt death2redemption...you started this by your lies!!! A real stand up member!!! You have said lie after lie after lie about me...its funny whenever I used to say anything you would not use my quote but add or subtract to it....I guess you have to keep your fake world going....oh just if your members knew... your worse then a liar....your a created of lies.... - Jason Mars
death2redemptions is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 02:41 AM   #195 (permalink)
Banned

I would like to know when has this all been started. I ask this because im not here like most people who are here 8 to 12 hrs a day.....anybody?.....current I live in hawaii and with this time zone most people are asleep
scorpion1157 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 02:42 AM   #196 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by patchgenie View Post

Holy sh$t nice call. That was it.
sdoug76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 03:03 AM   #197 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdoug76 View Post
Holy sh$t nice call. That was it.
Because he said so...........?