Blowout Cards Forums
Black Friday 2014

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-17-2012, 08:57 PM   #26 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by calculusdork View Post
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND wow.
And Haiku also told me him and Tnarg were old friends..... So because the guy supported me one time we must be in this together! Makes sense since I'm still around, posting from my IP that can be traced to my house, have offered to have any members call me at my work or my cell that can trace back to me AND I contacted a mod (iluvfish2) who is in my area and offered to have him meet me in person at my place of business.......
Braylon1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 08:58 PM   #27 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braylon1 View Post
And Haiku also told me him and Tnarg were old friends..... So because the guy supported me one time we must be in this together! Makes sense since I'm still around, posting from my IP that can be traced to my house, have offered to have any members call me at my work or my cell that can trace back to me AND I contacted a mod (iluvfish2) who is in my area and offered to have him meet me in person at my place of business.......
I spoke to him. I don't think he is up to anything with the whole situation in regards to Haiku, for what it's worth.
GatorBoyInTN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 09:12 PM   #28 (permalink)

I am so out of the loop.......
Oilngo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 09:40 PM   #29 (permalink)

Quote:
So what did Haiku mean when he referred to the relationship you had with freeman2jackson?
mcgahee21nfl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 09:55 PM   #30 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcgahee21nfl View Post
So what did Haiku mean when he referred to the relationship you had with freeman2jackson?
I've been over this about 10 times, but I'll recap that again: I know Freeman2Jackson through bowling. Everything I've known of him is that he can come off as a jerk and is the most negative person I've ever met, but also he's a guy that always did what he told me he would and never has done wrong to me. I hired him to list my cards on Ebay. He did a good job at this then he had an issue with Mufasa (this issue I've said everytime in the past was handled poorly by him and not how I would've handled it). That being said it came out that he was a previously banned member on this site and although nobody has ever told me what scam he committed but that he was a scammer. At this point he ceased from doing work for me.

That is exactly what I explained to Haiku at the time and that is all that I believe he was referencing.
Old 12-17-2012, 10:07 PM   #31 (permalink)

A younger version of me would call in to work tonight...
ManInTheMirror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 10:11 PM   #32 (permalink)

I have a hard time believing Braylon is in the wrong here at all. He was one of the first to speak up and give evidence that Haiku was a dirtbag. I can not vouch for him, but it wouldn't make a whole lot of sense for him to lie about being out the money. What is he going to gain from that other than some sympathy?
Old 12-17-2012, 10:19 PM   #33 (permalink)
Banned

I bought a Cam newton red ink 8/10 off braylon who freeman2jackson said was selling his cards...just realized he was a member here

And Braylon he said in a thread you were selling the Cam Newton red ink for him..if i felt like wasting 30 minutes of my life i would find it...

I have his info in my paypal but will not share it unless it is needed to help someone

Last edited by Razorsharp79; 12-17-2012 at 10:23 PM.
Razorsharp79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 10:58 PM   #34 (permalink)

Quote:
I've been over this about 10 times, but I'll recap that again: I know Freeman2Jackson through bowling. Everything I've known of him is that he can come off as a jerk and is the most negative person I've ever met, but also he's a guy that always did what he told me he would and never has done wrong to me. I hired him to list my cards on Ebay. He did a good job at this then he had an issue with Mufasa (this issue I've said everytime in the past was handled poorly by him and not how I would've handled it). That being said it came out that he was a previously banned member on this site and although nobody has ever told me what scam he committed but that he was a scammer. At this point he ceased from doing work for me.

That is exactly what I explained to Haiku at the time and that is all that I believe he was referencing.

You and Haiku joining the board a week apart sort of sucks... then a banned member, who works for you, joins 3 months after that with a new account...and both are banned now for the same action

You got some real bad luck there.
Old 12-17-2012, 11:12 PM   #35 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibberish View Post
You and Haiku joining the board a week apart sort of sucks... then a banned member, who works for you, joins 3 months after that with a new account...and both are banned now for the same action

You got some real bad luck there.
I'm sensing some sarcasm here....... Say whatever you want, I'm the one that brought this whole scam to light when everyone else was still hanging from Haiku's sack. Guess I'm not sure of the upside there for me if I was in on it. But yeah it's been a real riot being burned at the stake for being the one to try to help people when I seen I was getting screwed and didn't want people to wait until the Holiday Lots to find out what I thought was coming. Trust me I wish I had been wrong and everything came out and everyone called me a fool for questioning Haiku, but I wasn't.
Old 12-17-2012, 11:33 PM   #36 (permalink)
Banned

Here is the thread actually where freeman2 jackson says he bought card off braylon but I won the same exact card from braylon on ebay same day it was listed here by freeman2jackson,,,just ODD

2011 Topps RC Premiere Cam Newton Red Ink Auto 8/10 FT/FS

if it matters i can do a screenshot that shows i won it from braylon showing his ebay store ID, ebay username etc...email and so forth
Razorsharp79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 12:09 AM   #37 (permalink)

Quote:
I'm sensing some sarcasm here....... Say whatever you want, I'm the one that brought this whole scam to light when everyone else was still hanging from Haiku's sack. Guess I'm not sure of the upside there for me if I was in on it. But yeah it's been a real riot being burned at the stake for being the one to try to help people when I seen I was getting screwed and didn't want people to wait until the Holiday Lots to find out what I thought was coming. Trust me I wish I had been wrong and everything came out and everyone called me a fool for questioning Haiku, but I wasn't.
So you made the 1st
LOOK OUT HAIKU IS SCAMMING!!
Thread ?
I missed it....
I really do not see you posting to help anyone, just defending
The freeman thread,where you are being defending by Haiku,then finding out who freeman was before...sorry man, guilty until proven innocent on the internet.
The issue is you are tied to 2 thieves and a pivot point for both, at least with me.
Yes, I do tend to say what I feel like saying...sometimes it is more fun to veil it.
Old 12-18-2012, 02:04 AM   #38 (permalink)

Quote:

So you have ceased doing business with him? When was this? Because you or him posing as you, left feedback for each other in October on ebay between your two accounts And you recently sold cards that can be linked to him. I have said it many times before. Something does not smell right. And funny that you met him through bowling because he scammed a bunch of people on bowling websites too.
mufasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 08:13 AM   #39 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oilngo View Post
I am so out of the loop.......
Consider yourself lucky.
bern024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 02:25 AM   #40 (permalink)

So any reason why a guy that no longer works for you selling YOUR cards on ebay, has one of his cards listed on your ebay? That was just listed yesterday no less? Lets come clean because I have lots more I can share if you really want me to.................

08 Leaf R&S Matt Ryan Auto/Patch RC 9/10 BGS 9 TRUE RC FT/FS

2008 Rookies Stars Matt Ryan Auto Patch Autograph RC SP 09 10 BGS 9 Falcons | eBay
Old 12-21-2012, 02:30 AM   #41 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mufasa View Post
So any reason why a guy that no longer works for you selling YOUR cards on ebay, has one of his cards listed on your ebay? That was just listed yesterday no less? Lets come clean because I have lots more I can share if you really want me to.................

2008 Rookies Stars Matt Ryan Auto Patch Autograph RC SP 09 10 BGS 9 Falcons | eBay

Spill the beans fatty!

Mr. Irrelevant: The choice of Aaron Hernandez with the 180th pick gave ImNOTDanShakespeare the worst pick of the last round in terms of projected points.
DanShakespeare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 02:41 AM   #42 (permalink)

Quote:
I've heard a bit on you today. Sending you a PM.
Old 12-21-2012, 02:46 AM   #43 (permalink)
Banned

Does it ever end?...........
sdoug76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 07:37 AM   #44 (permalink)

Quote:

Obviously Freeman2Jackson is local to me. He might not work for me, but does that prevent me from buying his cards??? I buy a lot of cards locally and I've bought plenty of cards from Freeman2Jackson. If you really want to breakdown my Ebay, then why don't you mention my feedback and DSR's? I think it's obvious I try to do my best. You want to just grab bits and pieces of a story and make it work for you.
Old 12-21-2012, 07:50 AM   #45 (permalink)

Quote:

And to be precise that card was relisted..... I bought it at least a month ago when I bought about $1,000 worth of cards from him.
Old 12-21-2012, 09:19 AM   #46 (permalink)

Dang even the side threads are a fun read
Old 12-21-2012, 10:13 AM   #47 (permalink)

You have an answer for everything don't you? There is more I could bring up but I am sure you will make up an excuse for that too.
Old 12-21-2012, 10:27 AM   #48 (permalink)

Quote:
You have an answer for everything don't you? There is more I could bring up but I am sure you will make up an excuse for that too.
Bring it up, call me up, stop in and see me. I'm at ease with everything because I'm telling the truth. Now yes it does bug me to get my name drug through the mud, but there seems to have been a lot of that going around.
Old 12-22-2012, 08:51 AM   #49 (permalink)

Hey, it looks like these guys are both in Michigan, I have no problem going to visit if need be
bjs852 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 01:30 PM   #50 (permalink)

Quote:
The 18th was approaching- action needed to be made. Someone who was in on it had to do something.