Blowout Cards Forums
Summer Sale

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-17-2012, 08:47 PM   #51 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcgahee21nfl View Post
Gator, you weren't thrown under the bus. You were scum from the beginning and continuing to prove to be so. This was your chance to possibly prove you had some worth beside all of the self entitlement you exude.
Old 12-17-2012, 08:47 PM   #52 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorBoyInTN View Post
He said that he made a mistake. He admitted the situation spiraled out of control. If you want to accuse him of scamming you, then fine. He told people to file claims because he wasn't sure who he had sent packages out to and who he hadn't (some people received some cards as I have read). I wish all of you the best of luck in your endeavors in this situation, but this is too much for me and my bias.
edited the above for you
mcgahee21nfl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 08:49 PM   #53 (permalink)

Quote:
He said that he made a mistake. He admitted the situation spiraled out of control. If you want to accuse him of scamming you, then fine. He told people to file claims because he wasn't sure who he had sent packages out to and who he hadn't (some people received some cards as I have read). I wish all of you the best of luck in your endeavors in this situation, but this is too much for me and my tastes.
Good get outta here.
Old 12-17-2012, 08:49 PM   #54 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdoug76 View Post
Where were all these warnings? I mean, I clearly am not that bright. So if it was like cryptic warning I guess I would have missed it.

Then again, I did pick up on stearclears cryptic warning and found this all out just before it broke...So maybe I no dumb.

For me all it took was

1 seeing all the mystery lots posted in his last thread
2 multiplying the cost of the lots times quantity of each
3 adding the total sum up
4 realizing there was no real way he could deliver on the promises of the supposed values involved.

Greed is what caused this, but it goes both ways.
Flip_My_Cards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 08:50 PM   #55 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdoug76 View Post
Where were all these warnings? I mean, I clearly am not that bright. So if it was like cryptic warning I guess I would have missed it.

Then again, I did pick up on stearclears cryptic warning and found this all out just before it broke...So maybe I no dumb.
you were in the threads when I was talking about how people needed to get back to business and stop getting so loose with the money etc.
Collecting Football: GENO SMITH / E.J. MANUEL / Giovani Bernard / Cordarrelle Patterson / Eddie Lacy / Andrew Luck / Russell Wilson Basketball: Michael Carter Williams / Bradley Beal / Blake Griffin / Paul George / Damian Lillard / WNBA: Skylar Diggins
Qwasian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 08:51 PM   #56 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to wheeler281

Quote:
He said that he made a mistake. He admitted the situation spiraled out of control. If you want to accuse him of scamming you, then fine. He told people to file claims because he wasn't sure who he had sent packages out to and who he hadn't (some people received some cards as I have read). I wish all of you the best of luck in your endeavors in this situation, but this is too much for me and my tastes.
huh? he uses paypal shipping I received card from him. Its easy to tell how you shipped to there is a big old tag hat says track or print label

Your responses still are more in defense of the shathead. I do not get it wtf is wrong with you. Do you deal in higher end cards with paypal to know how it works. All the stuff he is saying is not accurate. I could see him getting over on a non experienced person and am starting to wonder if you know how it works
Old 12-17-2012, 08:51 PM   #57 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcgahee21nfl View Post
edited the above for you
mcgahee21nfl
- Failed to ship out two separate transactions and also never returned PMs. The card sold multiple times was also the same card. Member is now suspended. Beware. Anyone have an issue with --> mcgahee21nfl
Romans 1:16 #unashamed
Combined Feedbacks on Ebay+SCF=270+=100%(All Positive)
PDawson21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 08:52 PM   #58 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmoz55 View Post
gator your an idiot bro
Irony=You're

I think Gator is missing the Captain Obvious part of what he said as well as the image Tnarg posted....

Making statements that he WOULD refund the money if paypal hadn't locked his account...which is an easy thing to say ...since your account is locked and lemmings will lap it up

Even though his account was locked prior for an undisclosed reason and...you do not even question that

Wait till he reads this and calls you and fills you full of more crap,then post us the answer :P
Old 12-17-2012, 08:52 PM   #59 (permalink)

Quote:
bro you are the biggest tool in this whole situation, you perpetuate scams by your constant backing of these guys. you bashed me over & over & over again for having good business practices. I can't really respect anything you say, if you were in the car when something went down, your just as guilty, I don't know how many times you stuck up for the guy. let me guess, you stick up for the guys who are running a ponzi scheme on the ebay prices as well? what a joke.
Collecting Football: GENO SMITH / E.J. MANUEL / Giovani Bernard / Cordarrelle Patterson / Eddie Lacy / Andrew Luck / Russell Wilson Basketball: Michael Carter Williams / Bradley Beal / Blake Griffin / Paul George / Damian Lillard / WNBA: Skylar Diggins
Old 12-17-2012, 08:53 PM   #60 (permalink)

Quote:
Old 12-17-2012, 08:53 PM   #61 (permalink)

Quote:
What about the trades that he didn't complete? How are those people going to file a claim? He stole 10s of thousands in cards that way too!

You seriously need to get off his jock. But then by reading all of your "woe is me threads", Haiku was probably the one who hugged you and told you everything will be ok. I seriously think if Haiku ask you to suckle his goober just a bit you would.
danimal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 08:53 PM   #62 (permalink)

@Gator don't let the trolls get to you. A lot has to happen yet before people bring out the pitchforks. It seems people who aren't owed money are the ones with the most to say. I am owed $400, and am waiting to see my PayPal claim play out before I freak out.

Burger on me at Pal's next time I'm in Johnson City lol
Sikkcaden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 08:54 PM   #63 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwasian View Post
bro you are the biggest tool in this whole situation, you perpetuate scams by your constant backing of these guys. you bashed me over & over & over again for having good business practices. I can't really respect anything you say, if you were in the car when something went down, your just as guilty, I don't know how many times you stuck up for the guy. let me guess, you stick up for the guys who are running a ponzi scheme on the ebay prices as well? what a joke.
I lol'd here.

You are good to deal with, yes, I don't see you scamming anyone, but I still lol'd there.
nuccionino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 08:55 PM   #64 (permalink)
Banned

It's a shame gator fell off the deep end over a stranger, a lot of members are losing it.
Old 12-17-2012, 08:55 PM   #65 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sikkcaden View Post
@Gator don't let the trolls get to you.
Are you not reading his responses? He could be told by Haiku was on the moon right now and he would be "well without any proof otherwise he must be" He has gone off the cliff
Old 12-17-2012, 08:56 PM   #66 (permalink)

Is this gator guy really as stupid as he sounds or is he just trolling?

How could anyone with more than 2 brain cells not see what's going on here?
BoxBreaker72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 08:56 PM   #67 (permalink)

Hey guys, it's Haiku. I hacked into this account using my million dollar bankroll and super fashion skills. I'm on a plane to Hong Kong. First class, it costs 20 grand a seat, but it was the only seat available. Need to get there quick for a family emergency!!! Will be back in 46 days, I promise to make good.

sent using US Airways wifi
wesnilevirus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 08:57 PM   #68 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sikkcaden View Post
@Gator don't let the trolls get to you. A lot has to happen yet before people bring out the pitchforks. It seems people who aren't owed money are the ones with the most to say. I am owed $400, and am waiting to see my PayPal claim play out before I freak out.

Burger on me at Pal's next time I'm in Johnson City lol
The only people who needed to be involved were those who lost money. I hope you all get your money back. He handled the situation wrong.
GatorBoyInTN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 08:57 PM   #69 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuccionino View Post
I lol'd here.

You are good to deal with, yes, I don't see you scamming anyone, but I still lol'd there.
you did business incorrectly, we established that, we got it straight and moved on, everything I did on my end was 100% correct, except for the fact that I got in a position of going back & forth with you over the topic. your complain with me was that I am overly quick to handle business and get a situation straight, maybe to a flaw that I don't relax and wait on your or allow you to be lazy. but I did nothing wrong to you. move on. I know your sour about it. but you were wrong.
Old 12-17-2012, 08:58 PM   #70 (permalink)

Quote:
The only people who needed to be involved were those who lost money. I hope you all get your money back. He handled the situation wrong.
HE STOLE and ran his scam. I hope he mistimed the withdrawals and people get some $$ back as well

poof and banned. WOW

Last edited by wheeler281; 12-17-2012 at 09:01 PM.
wheeler281 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 09:00 PM   #71 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwasian View Post
you did business incorrectly, we established that, we got it straight and moved on, everything I did on my end was 100% correct, except for the fact that I got in a position of going back & forth with you over the topic. your complain with me was that I am overly quick to handle business and get a situation straight, maybe to a flaw that I don't relax and wait on your or allow you to be lazy. but I did nothing wrong to you. move on. I know your sour about it. but you were wrong.
I'm not getting into it with you, you aren't worth it. I'm not sour about anything, don't flatter yourself. You are always right, I'll bow down to you. I have always said you were good to deal with, but not good enough.
Old 12-17-2012, 09:00 PM   #72 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheeler281 View Post
Are you not reading his responses? He could be told by Haiku was on the moon right now and he would be "well without any proof otherwise he must be" He has gone off the cliff
If you were potentially scammed out of money/a friend you might be in denial or make justifications as well. I'm just reserving from freaking out before the PayPal claim is decided.
Sikkcaden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 09:01 PM   #73 (permalink)

Quote:
So stealing is now called "Handling a situation wrong"?

What about all the trades he never completed? How are those members going to get their cards back?
danimal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 09:01 PM   #74 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by danimal View Post
So stealing is now called "Handling a situation wrong"?

What about all the trades he never completed? How are those members going to get their cards back? What does his satchel taste like? Is it salty?
Gatorboy is banned now.
MI Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 09:02 PM   #75 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MI Rob View Post
Gatorboy is banned now.
He deserved it, my goodness flies are dropping left and right.