Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-17-2012, 11:49 PM   #126 (permalink)

I never bought or was involved with Haiku but ill say this. Sadly I do believe this is going to end in violence. Even if Haiku is not found, his supporters like Gator will be and they will be hunted down. We have all heard the stories of the people being hurt bad over a few hundred in cards, now were talking anywhere from 100k to a MILLON dollars swindled over the years from estimates I've been told. Again, I've never been involved in any of his stuff so if those estimates are way off i apologize just some math I got from some friends on here.

SuperCollector of Trevor Bauer.
Raging_Fetus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 11:52 PM   #127 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verufian View Post
If you ask the mods to close your account, they "BAN" it, since it's the only way for them to do it.

He asked to have his account closed, they closed it. The pitch forks are out tonight folks. People are on a frenzy, and common sense is out the window. I'll be back in a week...

EDIT: I've been corrected on the ban! However, my 2nd point holds true.
Thats not true, if you ask them to close it, it will say inactive under the name, there are several members that have gone that route. Plus Gatorboy went crazy in many threads tonight, was not suprised one bit this happened.
Army19K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 12:11 AM   #128 (permalink)

I knew I would miss something while I was at bowling.

Just hoping I get my money back at this point, I have been up for 44 straight hours, and would like to sleep haha. Of my 355 I'm out, I'll be happy if 255 comes back, because it looks like most are out the 100 that had coupons.
Ajax1723 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 07:48 AM   #129 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to wheeler281

gator was one of the regular lynch mobber's on this forum. He always carried the biggest pitch fork of them all. Quite poetic that he went down defending a thief/scammer on top of his other internet tough guy issues that got him banned
"He had no teeth, and he was slobbering all over himself. I'm thinking, 'You can have your money back, just get me out of here. Let me go be an accountant." I can't tell you how badly I wanted out of there." -QB John Elway On Jack Lambert(1983)
wheeler281 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 08:58 AM   #130 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorBoyInTN View Post
Since all of you want to bust my balls and say that I was in on this and start ish with me, then so be it. I heard from Jay, what he said will never be known. So all the haters can continue to hate. The only person who had an ability to get in touch with him and you all want to throw me under the bus, then take this in your peace pipe and smoke it.

/thread&account
HUH? So this whole thread was just about you getting in touch with your man? I kind of felt sorry for you knowing how you were played and all like a lot of people but dude, you got some serious issues here.

Bonnie, Clyde's waiting for you so go away and stop bothering the rest of us! Don't let the door hit you on the way out! I'm sure you'll be back with another user name!
Old 12-18-2012, 09:05 AM   #131 (permalink)

i honestly don't think GBTN was in on it.

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Clarka3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 09:11 AM   #132 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarka3 View Post
No, but he acted like a lil wh@#e who couldn't stop sucking on his boyfriend's nuts though. Dude seemed like he had no friends in real life or something to be so stuck to his boyfriend like that.
Old 12-18-2012, 09:20 AM   #133 (permalink)

Quote:
Just like us- but we are still here aren't we?
ManInTheMirror is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 09:22 AM   #134 (permalink)

This amazes me. Haiku reminds me of the movie scarface. The only issue is that he got away at the right time. Also love the box of rocks someone posted.
Haiku guided sheep to wolves
Old 12-18-2012, 09:23 AM   #135 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

Quote:
Nope I don't think so. But a lot of the people singing Haiku's praises all seem to have a lot of the same characteristics. Signs of clinical depression, lack of self esteem, wanting to be liked and things like this.

This is how these scammers get the word out. Haiku probably suffers from a lot of these traits as well and he likes to "help" people like him.

Probably part of the way he justifies it.

You saw so many of these people not WANTING to believe what their "friend" was doing. I mean c'mon he send me a Brees auto Patch because I am having trouble in my life. He can't be bad right?

That's they they are called confidence scams.

You look at Gator...he seems like someone who wants to do the right thing. He got caught up in this and is ashamed he was duped and lashes out. He did this because he is so hurt his "friend" did this.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/jon-s-box-breaks-and-more
jlzinck is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 09:25 AM   #136 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlzinck View Post
Nope I don't think so. But a lot of the people singing Haiku's praises all seem to have a lot of the same characteristics. Signs of clinical depression, lack of self esteem, wanting to be liked and things like this.

This is how these scammers get the word out. Haiku probably suffers from a lot of these traits as well and he likes to "help" people like him.

You saw so many of these people not WANTING to believe what their "friend" was doing. I mean c'mon he send me a Brees auto Patch because I am having trouble in my life. He can't be bad right?

You look at Gator...he seems like someone who wants to do the right thing. He got caught up in this and is ashamed he was duped and lashes out. He did this because he is so hurt his "friend" did this.
Not sure if this was meant to offend me or not but in all honesty, this might be the first thing that actually makes sense and I agree with
pierrethomasfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 09:27 AM   #137 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierrethomasfan View Post
Not sure if this was meant to offend me or not but in all honesty, this might be the first thing that actually makes sense and I agree with
Not everything is about you and I simply can't believe the things you've said in this thread.

At some point you really should learn your manners.
ManInTheMirror is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 09:30 AM   #138 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManInTheMirror View Post
Not everything is about you and I simply can't believe the things you've said in this thread.

At some point you really should learn your manners.
Not really sure what I said? I barley posted anything in this
Old 12-18-2012, 09:33 AM   #139 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierrethomasfan View Post

I don't do things to offend people. This is what happened.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/jon-s-box-breaks-and-more
jlzinck is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 09:34 AM   #140 (permalink)

i don't know about you guys, but the sheer amount of "I knew that guy was bad" posts in all the threads are making me laugh.

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Old 12-18-2012, 09:35 AM   #141 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
I don't do things to offend people. This is what happened.
I know it happened
Old 12-18-2012, 09:36 AM   #142 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wesnilevirus View Post
This may be the best post all day.

The greedy are the ones that got cooked the worst in this scam, as in all scams.
People who collect high-end cards are now greedy?
Old 12-18-2012, 09:38 AM   #143 (permalink)

Quote:
i don't know about you guys, but the sheer amount of "I knew that guy was bad" posts in all the threads are making me laugh.
of course, because you defended his actions tooth & nail on here, from contests, to giveaways, to giving, you are the knee deep supporter of everything that perpetuates the scam, not saying that you were involved, but you have got to be runner up for biggest fool to gatorboy
Old 12-18-2012, 09:39 AM   #144 (permalink)

Quote:

Exactly. As I posted in the other thread, scammers often target the most vulnerable members of a community because they are easy marks. What Haiku did was no different than what the scammers who target the elderly do - he picked the most gullible amongst us and played them like a fiddle.

Take GatorBoy for example. After all the crap Sidthekid pulled in this forum, guess who still considers him a friend and continues to correspond with him? Gullible, gullible, gullible.
Old 12-18-2012, 09:41 AM   #145 (permalink)

Quote:
I knew that guy was bad. Lol. I actually did say in the beginning of the second thread that he started, that I believe he was shady, but as long as he was calling out members for wanting handouts I would listen, as it sure is funny watching grown men beg for cards.

Check me out on Sport Lots.
http://www.sportlots.com/inven/invenbin/dealerpage.tpl?dealer=mkeil250
fungi2510 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 09:45 AM   #146 (permalink)

Haiku?

Or, is it, Heistku?
MasterPattie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 09:45 AM   #147 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fungi2510 View Post
I knew that guy was bad. Lol. I actually did say in the beginning of the second thread that he started, that I believe he was shady, but as long as he was calling out members for wanting handouts I would listen, as it sure is funny watching grown men beg for cards.
LMAO I knew from the minute the little scumb@g popped up with all his sh!t he was trouble and I called it from the begining here's to his mother azz being raped by a 1000 wild dogs

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
From the Halls of Montezuma To the shores of Tripoli; We fight our country's battles In the air, on land, and sea; First to fight for right and freedom And to keep our honor clean; We are proud to claim the title Of United States Marine.
ronlabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 09:52 AM   #148 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
I knew something was very odd..i seen all of his "giveaway" threads and all of his "big baller lots" and simply moved on thinking to myself ohh BS! The one that really got my attention was the "Beats By Dre Giveaway" I showed my GF and said .. "look at this BS ploy of a potential scam!" her words were "yeah that seems too good to be true for sure,that will only end badly" Like others I just stayed out of it and never shared my true alarming feelings i had of the guy and what was going on.Why? well who wants to impose on the popular kid and become shhhat on?I seen a few members such as Q raise concern and he was blasted by all of Haiku's nut huggers aswell were others.

I refused to comment on any of his threads and was not a supporter of anything he ever posted on the forums.Now ask yourself this ... were you?
penny1fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 10:11 AM   #149 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fungi2510 View Post
ya know, I can't disagree with you. That thread really drew the line in the sand. It was also, interestingly enough, Haiku's exit strategy. He knowingly went over the line to get his suspension. You were first in that thread to be "a dick" to Haiku. I remember. maybe it's my photographic memory. or it's saved in my gmail. one of those.

You also saw who was who. The blind followers vs. the people that thought he was nice vs. the people that thought something was up with him.

Old 12-18-2012, 10:22 AM   #150 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by allday_vikes View Post
People who collect high-end cards are now greedy?
People who chase "too good to be true" deals that get caught is he he is talking about.

Greed is an evoked emotion. These deals / trades took place because the victim thought they were getting the steal of the century in their trade or sale. Rational thinking about "how is this even possible" goes out the window as your emotion of excitement on making "bank" on the trade takes over.

The reality hit. Nothing comes in and you start to realize "Damn I should have seen this coming"
Orangejello727 is offline   Reply With Quote