Blowout Cards Forums
Metro Sports Cards

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-18-2012, 10:42 AM   #151 (permalink)

should i start a thread titled "Heard from GBTN"? because I totally have.

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Clarka3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 10:46 AM   #152 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarka3 View Post
should i start a thread titled "Heard from GBTN"? because I totally have.
Thats between you and GBTN AND WE WILL NEVER FIND OUT....NEVER....EVER....SO NANNY NANNY BOO BOO

haters

SPARTY ON!
msumarr54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 10:52 AM   #153 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by msumarr54 View Post
Thats between you and GBTN AND WE WILL NEVER FIND OUT....NEVER....EVER....SO NANNY NANNY BOO BOO

haters
haha but seriously, he thinks that Haiku was generally a nice guy. I'm still thinking this was some elaborate prank to figure out who really supports him. if that's true, GBTN is in for a massive payout when the dust settles (that is, if Haiku refunds everybody and it turns out he was jerking people around for shock value).

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Old 12-18-2012, 10:56 AM   #154 (permalink)

Quote:
haha but seriously, he thinks that Haiku was generally a nice guy. I'm still thinking this was some elaborate prank to figure out who really supports him. if that's true, GBTN is in for a massive payout when the dust settles (that is, if Haiku refunds everybody and it turns out he was jerking people around for shock value).
Well then I have a bridge in Alaska to sell both of you..................

SPARTY ON!
msumarr54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 10:57 AM   #155 (permalink)

Quote:
I'm still thinking this was some elaborate prank to figure out who really supports him.

you have got to be the biggest moron i've ever seen in my life...... I'm not even trying to disrespect you, but this isn't a joke or a game man, people lost thousands of dollars here. I find it extremely offensive that you supported all these giveaways, freebee's, praised the man like he was god, and then are still talking in a manner like your helping someone, you haven't helped anyone at all except maybe haiku with your constant praise of him......

how stupid do you have to be to not understand that someone operating from multiple cities, with a p.o. box, etc etc and the list goes on was setting this whole thing up?

c'mon man atleast if your going to be a tool, have some respect for the members who lost on this.
Old 12-18-2012, 11:04 AM   #156 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Jones View Post
Exactly. As I posted in the other thread, scammers often target the most vulnerable members of a community because they are easy marks. What Haiku did was no different than what the scammers who target the elderly do - he picked the most gullible amongst us and played them like a fiddle.

Take GatorBoy for example. After all the crap Sidthekid pulled in this forum, guess who still considers him a friend and continues to correspond with him? Gullible, gullible, gullible.
GatorBoy was Exhibit A. Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you Exhibit B:

Quote:
Old 12-18-2012, 11:06 AM   #157 (permalink)

Quote:
Please bring the ban hammer...
Major_League is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 11:06 AM   #158 (permalink)

what is Qwasian flaming me about now?

Old 12-18-2012, 11:08 AM   #159 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Major_League View Post
Please bring the ban hammer...
really? because I floated my goofy theory?

Old 12-18-2012, 11:09 AM   #160 (permalink)

Quote:
what is Qwasian flaming me about now?
let me guess your trying to act as if you blocked me, yet you know i'm talking about you, cool story bro.
Old 12-18-2012, 11:11 AM   #161 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwasian View Post
let me guess your trying to act as if you blocked me, yet you know i'm talking about you, cool story bro.
Where's he say that?

Mr. Irrelevant: The choice of Aaron Hernandez with the 180th pick gave ImNOTDanShakespeare the worst pick of the last round in terms of projected points.
DanShakespeare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 11:12 AM   #162 (permalink)

so do we now say

"Damn I got Haiku'd"... instead of ...."I got scammed?"
Old 12-18-2012, 11:13 AM   #163 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanShakespeare View Post
Where's he say that?
a week or two ago, this ain't the first time dealing with this guy. he's been sketchy for weeks on end.

very funny the members that tried to do some callout threads on me for speaking up on them doing bad business were haiku's biggest supporters, clarka3 and gatorboy.
Old 12-18-2012, 11:13 AM   #164 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanShakespeare View Post
Where's he say that?
it's no secret that whenever Qwasian posts right after me it's usually to flame me.

and yes Qwasian, you are blocked (responding to the quoted text in Dan's post). I decided a week or so ago that I would stop clicking the "View Post" icon with your posts since you generally just grind my gears.

Old 12-18-2012, 11:24 AM   #165 (permalink)

Quote:
I thought BO got a little smarter once Gatorboy left but guess I was wrong! No wonder people like Haiku can make thousands off people!
Old 12-18-2012, 11:26 AM   #166 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by allday_vikes View Post
I thought BO got a little smarter once Gatorboy left but guess I was wrong! No wonder people like Haiku can make thousands off people!
woah, relax people. I was floating a theory. I didn't send thousands or hundreds of dollars blindly to somebody on the internet.

Old 12-18-2012, 11:28 AM   #167 (permalink)

Quote:
woah, relax people. I was floating a theory. I didn't send thousands or hundreds of dollars blindly to somebody on the internet.
nobody needs "THEORIES" that make no sense, or negative comments about people who got scammed.
Old 12-18-2012, 11:29 AM   #168 (permalink)

Quote:
You still think that's a valid theory at this point?
Old 12-18-2012, 11:33 AM   #169 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwasian View Post
nobody needs "THEORIES" that make no sense, or negative comments about people who got scammed.
you know, i broke my rule and clicked view post.

for you of all people to bemoan me being negative is a laugh. 90% of your posts of late are infused with negative energy.

and Vikes- it may not be a popular one, but it could still be possible. In fact, i hope it is only because that means everybody that currently looks #@#@#@#@ed will actually get their money back. Even the people who gifted.

Glass half-full approach today. The smart money isn't on that theory by any means, but the optimistic money might be.

But yes, currently all signs point to everybody being scammed. and that sucks.

Old 12-18-2012, 11:46 AM   #170 (permalink)

Quote:
you know, i broke my rule and clicked view post.

for you of all people to bemoan me being negative is a laugh. 90% of your posts of late are infused with negative energy.

and Vikes- it may not be a popular one, but it could still be possible. In fact, i hope it is only because that means everybody that currently looks #@#@#@#@ed will actually get their money back. Even the people who gifted.

Glass half-full approach today. The smart money isn't on that theory by any means, but the optimistic money might be.

But yes, currently all signs point to everybody being scammed. and that sucks.
I know its a hard pill to swallow, finding out someone you trusted turned out to be such a lowlife. Its human nature to try to find any other excuses besides admitting/seeing the truth, but people just have to see it for what it is. He did/tried to scammed thousands of dollars. There's no denying it.
Old 12-18-2012, 11:49 AM   #171 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by allday_vikes View Post
I know its a hard pill to swallow, finding out someone you trusted turned out to be such a lowlife. Its human nature to try to find any other excuses besides admitting/seeing the truth, but people just have to see it for what it is. He did/tried to scammed thousands of dollars. There's no denying it.
oh, i wasn't a Haiku fanboy as much as Qwasian tries to paint me out to be. His apparent betrayal didn't hurt me in any way since I didn't deal with the guy. Sure, entered giveaways with about half of Blowout, but didn't get all chummy with the guy like others have.

if you're referring to GBTN as the lowlife (not sure from your post), then I vehemently disagree that he's a lowlife.

Old 12-18-2012, 11:51 AM   #172 (permalink)

Quote:
oh, i wasn't a Haiku fanboy as much as Qwasian tries to paint me out to be. His apparent betrayal didn't hurt me in any way since I didn't deal with the guy. Sure, entered giveaways with about half of Blowout, but didn't get all chummy with the guy like others have.

if you're referring to GBTN as the lowlife (not sure from your post), then I vehemently disagree that he's a lowlife.
He continued to defend Haiku up to his last post, how is that considered anything but a low life?
danimal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 11:51 AM   #173 (permalink)

Quote:

Not GBTN at all, he was just easily brainwashed. If I had to start a gang, I'll look for guys like him to be my street soldiers.
Old 12-18-2012, 11:52 AM   #174 (permalink)

Quote:

So all you did was enter Haiku's giveaways? You never vouched for him or supported him when anyone dared to say something negative about him? You're not continuing to lead people to believe he may not be a scammer?

As for GatorBoy, anyone who decides to be friends with a sociopath like Sidthekid is not the kind of person I would vouch for. Then again, neither is Haiku . . .
Old 12-18-2012, 12:11 PM   #175 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to wheeler281

Quote:
So upset he will never be back to let us all know he was right Listen i know it has been said over and over but he said the same thing about Haiku refunding.

He would have refunded already. There is only one reason you would tell people to file claims. You have taken out the money or all and are going to drive the account into negative. Just because paypal rules in someone favor does not mean they got refunded.

I am glad gator and haiku can all have great theories posted. However he hitched his cart to that scammer and the way he defended him makes you wonder if he was given something . Which I doubt but I think he was just as weak minded as skatem
"He had no teeth, and he was slobbering all over himself. I'm thinking, 'You can have your money back, just get me out of here. Let me go be an accountant." I can't tell you how badly I wanted out of there." -QB John Elway On Jack Lambert(1983)
wheeler281 is offline   Reply With Quote