Blowout Cards Forums
Start Your Reign of Domination Now with GetTheMachine.com!

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-17-2012, 09:04 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default I am in no way associated with Haiku other than as a friend...

Just got a PM from a member saying some people think I am associated with Haiku in some way. I am not, and actually have a pending deal with him right now that I am worried about just like the rest of you. I have talked to/dealt with Jay numerous times and the reason I have not been very vocal about all of this is because I'm in wait and see mode. I am not associated with him in any way other than us doing some deals and speaking regularly. Any of the members I have dealt with on here can vouch for me.

If anyone doesn't believe me or still feels like I am in some way involved in all of this feel free to PM me and I'll give you a call tomorrow. Headed out for the night for a couple hours, so I will not be able to respond here for that time period. I am going to refrain from getting upset as the time I'm supposed to receive my stuff has not passed...

Thanks,

Will

Apolgize for the millionth thread on this, but I take it very seriously when I am accused of something.

Last edited by Fraser9698; 12-17-2012 at 09:12 PM.
Fraser9698 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 09:22 PM   #2 (permalink)

Yeah, me and Will are in the same boat. Waiting on a lot of stuff from him
AllStars2324 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 09:24 PM   #3 (permalink)
Banned

did you get the beats?
murrke03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 09:26 PM   #4 (permalink)

So you've only done a couple deals with him, but you're his friend? I think some people on here need to get out more...

LakeShow
cadillac540 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 09:43 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fraser9698 View Post
I am going to refrain from getting upset as the time I'm supposed to receive my stuff has not passed...
He has already said he's not sending the packages, so what time frame are you waiting on?
zonacats8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 09:46 PM   #6 (permalink)

Your case would be better off if you could show us the Beats, with a photo of your username.
MI Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 09:49 PM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MI Rob View Post
Your case would be better off if you could show us the Beats, with a photo of your username.
That's a great idea.
BoxBreaker72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 09:51 PM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MI Rob View Post
Chirp, chirp.
Major_League is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 09:51 PM   #9 (permalink)

I am still waiting for Jay to post under a reserved user name with a thread about him scamming himself, to start off the next row of scams.
Old 12-18-2012, 01:24 AM   #10 (permalink)

I have not received the beats. If you'd like me to take a picture of my username with any of the cards on my Photobucket I'd be happy to.

cadillac - I consider anyone I talk to on a regular basis a friend, so the term is used very loosely. There are 3 people from this board that fall into that category. I get out plenty.

zona - I'm not talking about the mystery packages. This is referring to the large deal we had, the cards I'm supposed to get are not yet returned to him from Beckett.

Major_League - As I stated in the OP I was headed out with some friends, just got home.
Old 12-18-2012, 01:26 AM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
I have not received the beats. If you'd like me to take a picture of my username with any of the cards on my Photobucket I'd be happy to.

cadillac - I consider anyone I talk to on a regular basis a friend, so the term is used very loosely. There are 3 people from this board that fall into that category. I get out plenty.

zona - I'm not talking about the mystery packages. This is referring to the large deal we had, the cards I'm supposed to get are not yet returned to him from Beckett.

Major_League - As I stated in the OP I was headed out with some friends, just got home.
Sounds like they were never sent to Beckett. No way I would believe a thing he has said based on the other stories.
cruiserdaddy7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 01:28 AM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiserdaddy7 View Post
Sounds like they were never sent to Beckett. No way I would believe a thing he has said based on the other stories.
Agreed, but right now all I have to go on is the information I've been give.

Created this thread so I could clear my name since a few people think I was 'in' on something.
Old 12-18-2012, 01:14 PM   #13 (permalink)

OP may want to check this thread out. Something with you isn't right either.

Lolwut...things (actual evidence) that don't make sense about the situation...
BoxBreaker72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 02:46 PM   #14 (permalink)

Let me just say I actually know Will(have met him in person several times). We have tailgated at UK football games with some of the same friends. We have done deals in the past and he has always sent everything he agreed to send.
bradyjames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 03:18 PM   #15 (permalink)

I think when everything clears up. Members who sent him cards that never got it back should post scans of them so the next time he shows up with those cards, we can catch him before he uses them as bait to catch his next victims via giveaways and freebies.
SandersAD#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 08:09 AM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibberish View Post
I am still waiting for Jay to post under a reserved user name with a thread about him scamming himself, to start off the next row of scams.
Search up Broncomanning18
ronaldo943 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 08:16 AM   #17 (permalink)

The one thing that many new and younger members should take from this entire mess. Watch out who you vouch for, defend, fight for and most importantly call friend!

Kevin
Old 12-19-2012, 11:15 AM   #18 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevJo View Post
The one thing that many new and younger members should take from this entire mess. Watch out who you vouch for, defend, fight for and most importantly call friend!

Kevin
That is a good point and probably should be posted at the top of every forum.

Many people vouched for the guy and called him a friend despite no one actually ever meeting him !

I know we live in a new day and age with technology and such, but if I haven't sat down with you face to face with drinks and watched games or fights multiple times, simply put we are not friends and I would never risk my reputation, online or in person, on you!
Old 12-19-2012, 12:41 PM   #19 (permalink)

haki suxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
mortuus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 01:02 PM   #20 (permalink)

Send a message via Yahoo to rednecksims

Heres my question. Has anyone came up with a complete list of cards and money owed to people? If not thats where everyone needs to start. The contact his local PD and well as FBI (yes its a federal crime). Also contact the local PO. The more complaints as well as a rolled up list the quicker someone will get on this. Ive seen this done a time or two.

David
rednecksims is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 03:21 PM   #21 (permalink)
Banned

Any chance on knowing exactly the deal you had with Haiku?

You sent him $10k worth of card at the drop of a dime without even knowing what you were getting back because he said it was at BGS?

You stated that you won the KD because he gave you a heads up that it was going to be posted for sale and he wanted you to win it?? You recieved it in the mail? Was this before or after you had sent him all your cards?

Now you have a WTB thread looking to spend a ton of cash for lebron exquisites again???
Orangejello727 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 04:56 PM   #22 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangejello727 View Post
Any chance on knowing exactly the deal you had with Haiku?

You sent him $10k worth of card at the drop of a dime without even knowing what you were getting back because he said it was at BGS?

You stated that you won the KD because he gave you a heads up that it was going to be posted for sale and he wanted you to win it?? You recieved it in the mail? Was this before or after you had sent him all your cards?

Now you have a WTB thread looking to spend a ton of cash for lebron exquisites again???
Really?! You're gonna accuse or point at making assumptions about him but not Allstar?
pierrethomasfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 05:22 PM   #23 (permalink)

The money to buy the lebron exquisites is from my recent pwcc sales. Would you like the transcript? Ill gladly forward it to you. Not sure why what i do with my money is of any concern to you since you have no involvement in this and are here just to trash other members. I hope one day you will find happiness.

Broncomanning is not haiku, i spoke to him on the phone today as he is now in posession of my wall rap. He got scammed for a bunch of stuff as well.
Old 12-19-2012, 08:19 PM   #24 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
The money to buy the lebron exquisites is from my recent pwcc sales. Would you like the transcript? Ill gladly forward it to you. Not sure why what i do with my money is of any concern to you since you have no involvement in this and are here just to trash other members. I hope one day you will find happiness.

Broncomanning is not haiku, i spoke to him on the phone today as he is now in posession of my wall rap. He got scammed for a bunch of stuff as well.
If he got scammed by haiku, how did he end up with your wall rpa that you sent to Haiku?? Haiku sent it to him?

What addy did you send your cards to?
Orangejello727 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 08:20 PM   #25 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangejello727 View Post
If he got scammed by haiku, how did he end up with your wall rpa that you sent to Haiku?? Haiku sent it to him?

What addy did you send your cards to?
Uh oh
pierrethomasfan is offline   Reply With Quote