Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-18-2012, 12:27 PM   #26 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKS4 View Post
This loser didn't disappear to China. He's sitting in his home nervous and scared as hell right now. He's just as dumb as the people who gifted him Paypal. Paypal knows who he is, they will open an investigation and probably take him to court. People who gifted are probably s.o.l. People who paid for lots as "goods" will probably get a refund.
Paypal will not take him to court all they will do is turn his account over to a collection agency. It is way to expensive for them to take someone to court, its much more cost effective for them to just sell debt.

For the most part he will get away with what he has done, he'll just have a poor credit rating provided he gave paypal is real personal info.
danimal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 12:29 PM   #27 (permalink)

Quote:
Don't you think he's hoping everyone will think he's a pro. His little boy friend gator tried to convince everyone he was on a plane. LOL, if you ran a scam and TRULY left the country wouldn't you want people to think you were still around? Paypal has his banking information,...to open a bank account they need every bit of personal info on you right? Dude is going to get caught, believe it.
I'm saying he's a pro based on what he did, how the con was crafted and "boyfriends" groomed, and how difficult it's been to find any real information on the guy. Amateur scammers leave trails to their real identity. There may be trails here that the police or PayPal can find, but it sounds to me like the dude knew what he was doing.
Old 12-18-2012, 12:32 PM   #28 (permalink)

seriously doubt the paypal account he used was his own, infact everything about the situation points to it NOT being his, he rarely wanted to use it to pay people, only accept money, and he would say if you had a problem file a claim against him rather than just sending you a refund.
Old 12-18-2012, 12:33 PM   #29 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Don't you think he's hoping everyone will think he's a pro. His little boy friend gator tried to convince everyone he was on a plane. LOL, if you ran a scam and TRULY left the country wouldn't you want people to think you were still around? Paypal has his banking information,...to open a bank account they need every bit of personal info on you right? Dude is going to get caught, believe it.
Doesnt take a pro to pull this stunt. I think he billked less than $25k and he took that from numerous people over small payments. If anything its much harder work for such a small payout. If he had pulled this stunt at a large bank and took "ends" from rounding to make like $200 million a month over 6 months, that would be a serious pro (Go big or go home).

Anyways to the point, The numbers are still too small to put him on the radar!. Even smaller when you break it out per individual loss. It becomes petty hence why most even wont go to the authorities.

Thats my take on it.
Orangejello727 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 12:38 PM   #30 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangejello727 View Post
Doesnt take a pro to pull this stunt. I think he billked less than $25k and he took that from numerous people over small payments. If anything its much harder work for such a small payout. If he had pulled this stunt at a large bank and took "ends" from rounding to make like $200 million a month over 6 months, that would be a serious pro (Go big or go home).

Anyways to the point, The numbers are still too small to put him on the radar!. Even smaller when you break it out per individual loss. It becomes petty hence why most even wont go to the authorities.

Thats my take on it.

I think your're right on and I think he kept the amounts small on purpose. If I were to call my local PD and file a report about $1500 stolen over the internet they'd have me fill out a form and I'd never hear anything back.
Old 12-18-2012, 12:45 PM   #31 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaddie84 View Post
pierrethomasfan and saketm92 to name a couple
You're so clueless man I never had his stupid phone number smh. You are a troll
pierrethomasfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 12:52 PM   #32 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierrethomasfan View Post
You're so clueless man I never had his stupid phone number smh. You are a troll
You may not call him, but he did groom you as one of his BOBFs.

http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/i...p?u=26429&iv=4

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierrethomasfan View Post
Thanks guys. He sure is. Check his itrader. My comment shows how I really feel
One of the nicest things anyone has EVER done for me :D HAIKU STYLE
Old 12-18-2012, 12:57 PM   #33 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by danimal View Post
I think your're right on and I think he kept the amounts small on purpose. If I were to call my local PD and file a report about $1500 stolen over the internet they'd have me fill out a form and I'd never hear anything back.
Filled out one for Over $1200 3 years ago..Gave them his Phone Number..address..and everything else....Still I'm SOL....Sorry for all that lost on this Tool...So Last I saw someone posted if he stopped Quickly the would be a Massive BO pileup in his Buttocks...Got sick and logged into this today...Is there a Real short version of what went on ??
saintsfan67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 01:02 PM   #34 (permalink)
Inactive Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintsfan67 View Post
Filled out one for Over $1200 3 years ago..Gave them his Phone Number..address..and everything else....Still I'm SOL....Sorry for all that lost on this Tool...So Last I saw someone posted if he stopped Quickly the would be a Massive BO pileup in his Buttocks...Got sick and logged into this today...Is there a Real short version of what went on ??
Haikukoo made friends, Gave stuff away to lure the victims in, sold stuff for a bit at crazy prices, then went up to ebay prices and people were still buying so he knew the trap was set, then sold 1K to 4K mystery lots, took all the money and shipped nothing. He is now on a beach in the Bahamas betting on sports with all the money he scammed.
TSJCT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 01:04 PM   #35 (permalink)

Quote:
Same as always Kev. Threw cards and cash at everybody, got them all on the bandwagon with unlimited kool-aid for everyone. The typical "too good to be true" scenario.

http://s1115.photobucket.com/albums/k543/obadger/sale%20or%20trade---Autos/
obadger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 01:07 PM   #36 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to wheeler281

Quote:
Is there a Real short version of what went on ??
1st post of this very thread
"He had no teeth, and he was slobbering all over himself. I'm thinking, 'You can have your money back, just get me out of here. Let me go be an accountant." I can't tell you how badly I wanted out of there." -QB John Elway On Jack Lambert(1983)
wheeler281 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 01:13 PM   #37 (permalink)

Quote:
Summary in the OP

This is the most accurate of anything posted so far, so kudos OP (almost forgives your Pujols trolling). All of the conspiracy theories are more than likely false. Forget all the BS being spouted in other threads, this is all that you need to know, if you want to know fact.

(Although the last part about him actually going to Hong Kong is up in the air, the rest I would stake my reputation on).
Old 12-18-2012, 01:13 PM   #38 (permalink)

Send a message via Yahoo to Jackg1980

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangejello727 View Post

Thats my take on it.
There are a few people who said they lost 5 figures. That is at least 10K each. The scam was for much more then 25K.
Old 12-18-2012, 01:19 PM   #39 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackg1980 View Post
There are a few people who said they lost 5 figures. That is at least 10K each. The scam was for much more then 25K.
Small peanuts in the world of paypal/ebay. They brought in $1.8 billion last quarter. $25K is a drop in the bucket, no paypal lawyer will be involved it will go straight to collections. Police will still look at this as a silly internet baseball card thing, they have more important stuff to concentrate on - murders, etc.
Old 12-18-2012, 01:20 PM   #40 (permalink)

Quote:
Small peanuts in the world of paypal/ebay. They brought in $1.8 billion last quarter. $25K is a drop in the bucket, no paypal lawyer will be involved it will go straight to collections.
I am guessing it was more like 100K.
Old 12-18-2012, 01:22 PM   #41 (permalink)

Quote:
I am guessing it was more like 100K.
But what are the chances everyone scammed will come together? Plus the only address you have is a UPS store mail box, even $100k the police won't care. No one even knows his real name, number, etc.

Last edited by danimal; 12-18-2012 at 01:30 PM.
Old 12-18-2012, 01:29 PM   #42 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSJCT View Post
Haikukoo made friends, Gave stuff away to lure the victims in, sold stuff for a bit at crazy prices, then went up to ebay prices and people were still buying so he knew the trap was set, then sold 1K to 4K mystery lots, took all the money and shipped nothing. He is now on a beach in the Bahamas betting on sports with all the money he scammed.
Thanks.....There should be a Lifetime Movie in the making on This....This dude Has to be related to Beans
saintsfan67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 01:34 PM   #43 (permalink)

Quote:
But what are the chances everyone scammed will come together? Plus the only address you have is a UPS store mail box, even $100k the police won't care. No one even knows his real name, number, etc.
What are you trying to say, are you saying everyone should just give up and take the lose?
Old 12-18-2012, 01:37 PM   #44 (permalink)

Quote:
What are you trying to say, are you saying everyone should just give up and take the lose?
No they should still go through all the motions but unless paypal or their credit card company is able to refund them they won't see a dime. But in filing out police reports that is all they will be doing is going through the motions nothing will really come of those.

Those who sent him cards you'll never see them again they are gone and you'll just have to eat the loss.
Old 12-18-2012, 01:37 PM   #45 (permalink)

Quote:
Thanks.....There should be a Lifetime Movie in the making on This....This dude Has to be related to Beans
More like an ESPN 30 for 30.... Just saying....

http://s1284.beta.photobucket.com/user/Highendcardz/library/
Highendcardz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 01:38 PM   #46 (permalink)
Inactive Account

Quote:
Kevin this scam makes Beans look like T-Ball compared to the Major Leagues. This was a huge scam pulled off by many.
Old 12-18-2012, 01:41 PM   #47 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilsonValdez View Post
This is the most accurate of anything posted so far, so kudos OP (almost forgives your Pujols trolling). All of the conspiracy theories are more than likely false. Forget all the BS being spouted in other threads, this is all that you need to know, if you want to know fact.

(Although the last part about him actually going to Hong Kong is up in the air, the rest I would stake my reputation on).
Not risking a whole lot there..................

I KEED...........I KEED................

SPARTY ON!
msumarr54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 01:41 PM   #48 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSJCT View Post
Kevin this scam makes Beans look like T-Ball compared to the Major Leagues. This was a huge scam pulled off by many.
The best part was Haiku was the only one who knew it was a scam, he had his Blowout Boyfriend Squad handling the dirty work of making everyone believe he was a benevolent saint.
Old 12-18-2012, 01:44 PM   #49 (permalink)
Inactive Account

Quote:
The best part was Haiku was the only one who knew it was a scam, he had his Blowout Boyfriend Squad handling the dirty work of making everyone believe he was a benevolent saint.
Yes he did. The only good thing of the Beans mystery packs was getting to watch him open up all the goodies. I rolled in the floor for hours just watching that guy.
Old 12-18-2012, 01:46 PM   #50 (permalink)

Quote:
No they should still go through all the motions but unless paypal or their credit card company is able to refund them they won't see a dime. But in filing out police reports that is all they will be doing is going through the motions nothing will really come of those.

Those who sent him cards you'll never see them again they are gone and you'll just have to eat the loss.
In this life you have to fight for what you want. Scammers love the people who would just "eat the loss". I have no idea what people are doing that got scammed but even if I got scammed and still got my money back I would be doing more then just "going through the motions". I hope alot of people on here are not just going to eat the loss and sweep it under the rug.