Blowout Cards Forums
Advertise On Forum

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-18-2012, 01:49 PM   #51 (permalink)

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackg1980 View Post
In this life you have to fight for what you want. Scammers love the people who would just "eat the loss". I have no idea what people are doing that got scammed but even if I got scammed and still got my money back I would be doing more then just "going through the motions". I hope alot of people on here are not just going to eat the loss and sweep it under the rug.
This this thIs
Old 12-18-2012, 01:50 PM   #52 (permalink)
Banned

its run by a Baseball Cartel
scorpion1157 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 01:51 PM   #53 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
In this life you have to fight for what you want. Scammers love the people who would just "eat the loss". I have no idea what people are doing that got scammed but even if I got scammed and still got my money back I would be doing more then just "going through the motions". I hope alot of people on here are not just going to eat the loss and sweep it under the rug.
Can you give us an idea of what they should do?

Im asking because when it happend to me, I want to see if I missed anything along the way.
Orangejello727 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 01:53 PM   #54 (permalink)
Banned

all his Blowout Boyfriends

Well Coby it seems I have missed alot....Whatever happened to Boy meets Girl.........Has Kids... and cuts back on Cards
saintsfan67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 01:54 PM   #55 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by danimal View Post
The best part was Haiku was the only one who knew it was a scam, he had his Blowout Boyfriend Squad handling the dirty work of making everyone believe he was a benevolent saint.
Don't really know the whole scoop here, but if he told his so called BF's to lie in threads to pump his rep up, saying that his mystery packs are the best and that they won such and such item. When in fact they never received any mystery packs or won any "free" item from him. That's total BS and these members should be banned for lying.....
naQa23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 01:56 PM   #56 (permalink)

Quote:
Please let everyone know what they should do? How do you sue someone if you don't know where they live or who they are? This will be very low priority for any police department so not much is going to get done there. What can people do? Hire a PI? That is very expensive, and I doubt anyone would do that. What can anyone really do??
danimal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 01:57 PM   #57 (permalink)
Inactive Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintsfan67 View Post
all his Blowout Boyfriends

Well Coby it seems I have missed alot....Whatever happened to Boy meets Girl.........Has Kids... and cuts back on Cards
LOL. I have no idea Kev? Those days are long gone i guess.
TSJCT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 01:59 PM   #58 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by naQa23 View Post
Don't really know the whole scoop here, but if he told his so called BF's to lie in threads to pump his rep up, saying that his mystery packs are the best and that they won such and such item. When in fact they never received any mystery packs or won any "free" item from him. That's total BS and these members should be banned for lying.....

They weren't lying.

Haiku made trades for highend cards, but never sent his end.

When he got these cards he gave them away to his Blowout Boyfriends (BOBFs) or sold them very cheaply. His BOBFs had no idea they were buying stolen cards. But since Haiku was giving them free stuff and basically being a father figure to them, anytime someone said anything the least bit negative towards him, his BOBFs attacked that person and tried to get them banned from BO.
Old 12-18-2012, 02:00 PM   #59 (permalink)

Send a message via Yahoo to Jackg1980

Quote:
Please let everyone know what they should do? How do you sue someone if you don't know where they live or who they are? This will be very low priority for any police department so not much is going to get done there. What can people do? Hire a PI? That is very expensive, and I doubt anyone would do that. What can anyone really do??
There are alot of things you can do. Get together and form a group. As a group you have a bigger voice. Contact the FBI, IC, other federal agencys. Contact police, local newspapers. Contact Beckett, Tristar and other major players in the hobby.
Old 12-18-2012, 02:08 PM   #60 (permalink)

Quote:
There are alot of things you can do. Get together and form a group. As a group you have a bigger voice. Contact the FBI, IC, other federal agencys. Contact police, local newspapers. Contact Beckett, Tristar and other major players in the hobby.
You watch too much CSI. This is real life with people who were scammed all over the country. What are they all going to do, take vacation at the same time to meet a FBI agent?? I hate to burst your rainbow bubble but none of that is going to happen.

FBI, IC, Federal agencies - just like the local PD, they will take your report and put it in a big stack to cases to be worked when more important crimes are solved (so they will never get touched)

Local PD - I've already told you where that will go.

Local Newspaper - Really?? That seems like a waste of time.

Beckett - Again Really? So they can publish it in a magazine that no one reads in a year or so.

Tristar - Again don't really know what they will do

Major Players in Hobby - what will they do, other than say SOL?

The one known as Haiku stole money, he gave away all the cards so he really has no connection to anything card related right now other than the fact they he sold everyone cards that didn't exist.
Old 12-18-2012, 02:09 PM   #61 (permalink)

Quote:
You watch too much CSI. This is real life with people who were scammed all over the country. What are they all going to do, take vacation at the same time to meet a FBI agent?? I hate to burst your rainbow bubble but none of that is going to happen.

FBI, IC, Federal agencies - just like the local PD, they will take your report and put it in a big stack to cases to be worked when more important crimes are solved (so they will never get touched)

Beckett - Again Really? So they can publish it in a magazine that no one reads in a year or so.

The one known as Haiku stole money, he gave away all the cards so he really has no connection to anything card related right now other than the fact they he sold everyone cards that didn't exist.
LOLOLOL. Beckett and Tristar. Do you think SI for Kids would be interested too?
Old 12-18-2012, 02:10 PM   #62 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilsonValdez View Post
LOLOLOL. Beckett and Tristar. Do you think SI for Kids would be interested too?
They DID have those tear out cards back in the day......so I'm going to venture a guess and say YES, they would be very interested.

*drafting letter now*
*renewing SI for Kids subscription while I'm at it*

SPARTY ON!
msumarr54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 02:13 PM   #63 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:

THe whole plot was pretty well set up. Ill give that to him.

On 1 part, he took peoples money for mystery lots? Because he never claimed what he was selling you specifically, his escpape is covered by sending anything like common cards and he can wash his hands of it.

On the 2nd part, taking peoples cards and giving them to other members. Pretty genius. What this has done is focussed all the members on this site on getting back their cards from other members. Now its no longer Haiku vs scammed members. Its scammed member vs legit buying member that got a deal. He almosts relieves himself out of the problem.
Orangejello727 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 02:20 PM   #64 (permalink)

Quote:

With that attitube nothing will happen. The scammer will just do it again. If there is a will there is a way. Even if it just to warn other of this scam that will be something. LIke I said, sometimes you have to fight in this life. I did not say it will be easy. But as long as people have your attitube nothing will be done.
Old 12-18-2012, 02:23 PM   #65 (permalink)

Quote:
With that attitube nothing will happen. The scammer will just do it again. If there is a will there is a way. Even if it just to warn other of this scam that will be something. LIke I said, sometimes you have to fight in this life. I did not say it will be easy. But as long as people have your attitube nothing will be done.
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but nothing will be done. Welcome to life. It usually isn't fair and it often sucks. Please keep your hands inside the ride at all times. God Bless.
Old 12-18-2012, 02:24 PM   #66 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

Quote:
I am guessing it was more like 100K.

I will eat the corn out of your crap if the net was more than 25K

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/jon-s-box-breaks-and-more
jlzinck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 02:26 PM   #67 (permalink)

Quote:
This is the 4th or 5th time a similar scam as this one has occurred on THIS SITE! Every single year or so there is a big scam and every time the facts are nearly identically, this scam just happens to be for a lot money than all the others.

When people see a quick buck to be made they literally lose their minds and will believe anything, just like you believe where there is a will there is a way. Sure there is a way but to think people are going to spend the thousand of dollars it would take to find the guy is pure fantasy.

I could go post a thread right now offering a free $1000 gift card to Best Buy and I'd have 1000 comments in an hour with people trying to get it.

I do believe that were there is a will there is a way but in this case, really? People aren't going to use their vacation time to meet with other victims to form a plan to catch this guy, this is real life and people will just move on after a while.
Old 12-18-2012, 02:27 PM   #68 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Jones View Post
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but nothing will be done. Welcome to life. It usually isn't fair and it often sucks. Please keep your hands inside the ride at all times. God Bless.

Sent from US Air Wifi
Fixed it for you.
Old 12-18-2012, 02:27 PM   #69 (permalink)

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlzinck View Post
There are a few people who said they lost more then 10K. you do the math.
Old 12-18-2012, 02:28 PM   #70 (permalink)

Quote:
That is not necessarily true. However, I don't think calling in the National Guards and People magazine is the answer....
Old 12-18-2012, 02:29 PM   #71 (permalink)

^ airways not air
nickha2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 02:31 PM   #72 (permalink)

Quote:
I actually do not expect much from people on here. But I know what i would do. and it would be sitting on my butt.

Quote:
This is the 4th or 5th time a similar scam as this one has occurred on THIS SITE! Every single year or so there is a big scam and every time the facts are nearly identically, this scam just happens to be for a lot money than all the others.

When people see a quick buck to be made they literally lose their minds and will believe anything, just like you believe where there is a will there is a way. Sure there is a way but to think people are going to spend the thousand of dollars it would take to find the guy is pure fantasy.

I could go post a thread right now offering a free $1000 gift card to Best Buy and I'd have 1000 comments in an hour with people trying to get it.

I do believe that were there is a will there is a way but in this case, really? People aren't going to use their vacation time to meet with other victims to form a plan to catch this guy, this is real life and people will just move on after a while.
Noone said vacation time. You can do a lot from over the computer. I actually do not expect much to be done. Alot of people have this attitude. People will eventually get scammed again.
Old 12-18-2012, 02:31 PM   #73 (permalink)

Quote:
That is not necessarily true. However, I don't think calling in the National Guards and People magazine is the answer....
I actually expect you to mock this situation.
Old 12-18-2012, 02:35 PM   #74 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Andrew....Change the Name in your Avatar out of respect
saintsfan67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 02:40 PM   #75 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlzinck View Post
Did you see the screen shot I posted? Add up the Kimberly Goode transactions. That's broncomanning. Almost $11k...gift...