Blowout Cards Forums

Blowout Cards Forums (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/)
-   Member Sales/Trade Feedback (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/member-sales-trade-feedback/)
-   -   Beware of Blowout member mwsteinb (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/member-sales-trade-feedback/419110-beware-blowout-member-mwsteinb.html)

ChicagoCubsWS 12-24-2012 03:08 PM

Beware of Blowout member mwsteinb

Have never made one of these before but this made me mad for once. Can't stand when people agree to buy stuff then back out. Props that he apologized but still not excusable, especially since he reached out to me to buy it.

Re: Harper Bowman RC Auto/500

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoCubsWS
Quote:
Originally Posted by mwsteinb
I can do 290 for your Harper if you still have it?

Yes I do.

PayPal is [email]steve.salutric@sbcglobal.net[/email]

Please make sure your address comes along with it!

Adam

After doing some research on the card I've decided not to buy it at this exact moment. I will let you know later if I am still interested. Sorry for the change of heart. I don't feel comfortable with the price.

bigzig 12-24-2012 03:26 PM

Silly buyers. Always research before making an offer. I just don't understand why it's so hard to comprehend that. I'd leave him a neutral.

Thanks for the heads up.

Army19K 12-24-2012 05:29 PM

I think it was more he was hoping that you really wanted to sell it, and would knock off some more $$$ to get him to buy it, I would leave him a neutral too.

Gibberish 12-24-2012 07:34 PM

I think he jumped and THEN researched

I also think a neutral is a sign of butt-hurt feelings.
The guy could have paid,complained and sent it back and wasted your time, no he put it out there and apologized.

If people depend on cards for a living,don;t sell them here. If you do it for fun, don;t let a missed sale make you out to be an #@#@#@#@#@#@#@

I would let it go.

ChicagoCubsWS 12-24-2012 09:13 PM

[QUOTE=Gibberish;3883114]I think he jumped and THEN researched

I also think a neutral is a sign of butt-hurt feelings.
The guy could have paid,complained and sent it back and wasted your time, no he put it out there and apologized.

If people depend on cards for a living,don;t sell them here. If you do it for fun, don;t let a missed sale make you out to be an #@#@#@#@#@#@#@

I would let it go.[/QUOTE]

Yep not going to leave any feedback but wanted him to learn he can't just accept then back out. If he thought it was such a good deal he should have paid. Otherwise don't say you will take it THEN research.

Raging_Fetus 12-24-2012 09:39 PM

I agree it sucks when people do this and I am guilty of it myself but never for anything over $10. If I'm going to offer to buy anything expensive I am going to do my research first. Also I think there's a difference between what happened here and it happening in a thread. If he would have done that in a thread he would have scared away buyers that would have figured it would have sold and that for sure would warrant a neutral or negative. This is just a bad experience on a message board to me. But it does happen all too often it seems.