Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-03-2013, 06:55 PM   #51 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiserdaddy7 View Post
So everyone has provided excuses for why these people havent shipped yet. Pathetic excuses at that.

Tell my this... Why havent these sellers reponded to the guys PMs about tracking etc? The two together shows a complete disregard for their buyers. It should not be tolerated and should not be excused.
They do it because this is Blowout Cards and they can. Everyone else gets away with it, so they should be able to as well. They also know they will be allowed to leave negative feedback if the buyer questions them too much. Thats how business is done on here. Its sickening and pathetic. Like I said in my earlier post, I have had 20 packages delivered in the past 2 weeks. All arrived in 3 business days. And I live in upstate NY. We have had 26 inches of snow in the last 10 days. Until they do something about the feedback system on here people are gonna do whatever they want. I know nobody on here like hearing the truth, but thats the truth.
Old 01-03-2013, 06:55 PM   #52 (permalink)

Thought you lived in Uranus?
tnarg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 06:56 PM   #53 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnarg View Post
Thought you lived in Uranus?
only on sundays and every other tuesday
Old 01-03-2013, 07:12 PM   #54 (permalink)
Banned

Send a message via AIM to CaptainBOHICA

the blowout cards blacklist is growing by the hour.
CaptainBOHICA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 07:23 PM   #55 (permalink)

would leave all 3 a negative

Riddle: I do no wrong when I am called out I talk smack than run to a moderator when you hurt my feelings...who am I?
texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 07:24 PM   #56 (permalink)

These should be basics if you plan on selling/trading on here:

Get a damn printer and scanner- if you don't have "time" to wait at the PO or take pics with your phone this will save you plenty. I mean damn how lazy/stupid can you be to waste time and effort at the PO when you can click a few buttons at home from the PC that you are already on trying to sell your stuff from.

Use Paypal shipping to print your labels- even if you do "forget" to pm DC#'s to your customers, they can easily jump on Paypal website and check shipping status. Also it's CHEAPER than going to the PO to pay for shipping AND DC is FREE for all you brokediks that whine about shipping costs.

Finally, every PO i have ever been to has the old school drop off blue boxes in front so even if it is "closed" if you do the above you can easily swing by at ANY TIME of the day or night and drop the bubble mailers off. If you're too cheap or lazy to go out and buy a printer then you shouldn't be on here trying to sell or trade.

Last edited by iBLeeDBaTTLeReD; 01-03-2013 at 07:27 PM.
iBLeeDBaTTLeReD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 07:29 PM   #57 (permalink)

^^^^^^
to much common sense

Riddle: I do no wrong when I am called out I talk smack than run to a moderator when you hurt my feelings...who am I?
Old 01-03-2013, 07:36 PM   #58 (permalink)

Oh yea, i would neg all that gave you a shipping date and did not even bother PMing you after the fact that they did not ship on said day.
Old 01-03-2013, 08:13 PM   #59 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBLeeDBaTTLeReD View Post
Oh yea, i would neg all that gave you a shipping date and did not even bother PMing you after the fact that they did not ship on said day.
Damn right. Hence my eBay and comc names
tnarg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 08:26 PM   #60 (permalink)

Send a message via MSN to asujbl

Quote:

Get a damn printer and scanner- if you don't have "time" to wait at the PO or take pics with your phone this will save you plenty. I mean damn how lazy/stupid can you be to waste time and effort at the PO when you can click a few buttons at home from the PC that you are already on trying to sell your stuff from.

Use Paypal shipping to print your labels- even if you do "forget" to pm DC#'s to your customers, they can easily jump on Paypal website and check shipping status. Also it's CHEAPER than going to the PO to pay for shipping AND DC is FREE for all you brokediks that whine about shipping costs.

Finally, every PO i have ever been to has the old school drop off blue boxes in front so even if it is "closed" if you do the above you can easily swing by at ANY TIME of the day or night and drop the bubble mailers off. If you're too cheap or lazy to go out and buy a printer then you shouldn't be on here trying to sell or trade.
Finally I now know that I'm stupid. Thanks for the heads up.
asujbl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 08:34 PM   #61 (permalink)

Quote:

Well said Freddy. Be careful voicing your opinion around here. If certin people dont like what you are saying they will follow you around and report your posts to the mods. Stool pigeons is what we call them around here.
Old 01-03-2013, 08:45 PM   #62 (permalink)

I'd file a claim and drop the neg on them, especially if they haven't responded to private messages.
This crap should not be acceptable around here anymore.
Old 01-03-2013, 08:47 PM   #63 (permalink)

Yeah but it will ah well

Old 01-03-2013, 08:55 PM   #64 (permalink)

Time to drop some negatives due to lack of communication
Old 01-03-2013, 08:59 PM   #65 (permalink)

For me what I do now is if I don't receive the item within ten business days, no tracking info has been provided and no message from the seller, I automatically file a dispute with paypal. It is the sellers responsibility to contact me if there was an issue of why they couldn't mail. I'm not ridiculously impatient, it just shouldn't take more than 3-4 days to mail something. Not with the holidays it's a little difficult but still, mail your stuff.
Kosmo Kards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 09:28 PM   #66 (permalink)

If you know you're going to be busy during a period like the Christmas holiday time, then just take a hiatus from selling. I don't understand how one could take the time to make a sale and take someone else's money, but not take the time to fulfill their end of the deal in the same timely manner as did the buyer.

Emergencies happen, but being "busy" is not a good excuse. If you know that you can't get the cards out in a timely manner (24-48 hours seems reasonable), then let the buyer know. I'd give them the option of allowing extra time to mail, or receiving a refund.

If the OP had committed to buying these cards but withheld payment for a week without making contact, he'd be vilified in this forum. I don't see why the sellers in this case should be exempted.
Craig is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 09:43 PM   #67 (permalink)

I believe it shouldn't take any longer than 24-48 hours to ship out a card after it is paid for and if for some reason you know you'll be busy you should inform the buyer before hand.

Drop some negs
Old 01-03-2013, 11:58 PM   #68 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by death2redemptions View Post
I believe it shouldn't take any longer than 24-48 hours to ship out a card after it is paid for and if for some reason you know you'll be busy you should inform the buyer before hand.

Drop some negs
bad news is MITM with 700+ the neg would disappear...honestly he sent me a Trent Richardson Prizm ref and was quick to say he thought it was his that he sent to the wrong person. that was all...never told me who it belongs to, never paid for the shipping, never even asked the buyer if he got it. had i been the buyer he would have seen a neg for the carelessness of dealing whether its a $2 or $200 card the care should be the same.

MITM is posting tonight..mayb some answers for you guys?

Anyone know why armitron187 was Banned?

Last edited by Srt42004n; 01-04-2013 at 12:44 AM.
Srt42004n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 01:00 AM   #69 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig View Post
If you know you're going to be busy during a period like the Christmas holiday time, then just take a hiatus from selling. I don't understand how one could take the time to make a sale and take someone else's money, but not take the time to fulfill their end of the deal in the same timely manner as did the buyer.

Emergencies happen, but being "busy" is not a good excuse. If you know that you can't get the cards out in a timely manner (24-48 hours seems reasonable), then let the buyer know. I'd give them the option of allowing extra time to mail, or receiving a refund.

If the OP had committed to buying these cards but withheld payment for a week without making contact, he'd be vilified in this forum. I don't see why the sellers in this case should be exempted.
Craig, you seem like a nice guy so I will pass some info along to you. This is routine on here. People do it all the time. And when I say all the time, I actually mean all the time. I have waited over 40 days for someone to mail me my stuff and they did not do it until I filed a claim on them. And I cant leave a neg because I will get one back and they wont remove it. Be very careful who you deal with. It has become really,really bad lately. Bump a thread or use profanity and you will be suspended almost instantly. Ask IBLEEDBATTLERED. I have opened a selling account on COMC as doing business on here has become to much hassle and aggravation. You cannot trust anyone on here anymore. If they offered a little help or some type of action against scumbag scammers it would be diffrent. But they dont do anything about it and I work too hard for my money to let some piss ant on here steal it from me. Its too bad, this used to be a great place to make deals.
Old 01-04-2013, 01:19 AM   #70 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post
Craig, you seem like a nice guy so I will pass some info along to you. This is routine on here. People do it all the time. And when I say all the time, I actually mean all the time. I have waited over 40 days for someone to mail me my stuff and they did not do it until I filed a claim on them. And I cant leave a neg because I will get one back and they wont remove it. Be very careful who you deal with. It has become really,really bad lately. Bump a thread or use profanity and you will be suspended almost instantly. Ask IBLEEDBATTLERED. I have opened a selling account on COMC as doing business on here has become to much hassle and aggravation. You cannot trust anyone on here anymore. If they offered a little help or some type of action against scumbag scammers it would be diffrent. But they dont do anything about it and I work too hard for my money to let some piss ant on here steal it from me. Its too bad, this used to be a great place to make deals.
I have to respectfully disagreed with the bolded statement. There are quite a few trustworthy folks on here, and I count myself, as well as you, as one of them. I have never f'ed up and not shipped within the time frame I quoted a buyer or trading partner. I have never taken the money and run. I have never pulled the ol' bait and switch. I have never said I would take something in a sales thread and not pay for it. Business is business and fun is fun, and I know which one needs to be taken seriously to be considered the type of person others would want to deal with on a consistent basis. I could give you a list, albeit not pages and pages long, of people on here who are fantastic members who can be trusted because of personal transactions or transactions made by folks whose judgement I trust.
ilovethelakings is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 01:22 AM   #71 (permalink)

None of them care to post in here?
Oilngo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 01:25 AM   #72 (permalink)

Quote:

Actually the PO should still be open, at least to drop off packages or use the automated shipping service. Also people should be able to access their PO Boxes (for regular mail) whenever they want.
eBay sellers beware, I will leave you a neutral if you don't at least include a toploader when shipping a card. Feel free to block me if you don't ship with a toploader or secured card holder. That is all.
High-End Bucket: http://s1135.photobucket.com/albums/m627/AvenOZ/High-End%20and%20HTG/
CP3toOKC is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 02:00 AM   #73 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovethelakings View Post
I have to respectfully disagreed with the bolded statement. There are quite a few trustworthy folks on here, and I count myself, as well as you, as one of them. I have never f'ed up and not shipped within the time frame I quoted a buyer or trading partner. I have never taken the money and run. I have never pulled the ol' bait and switch. I have never said I would take something in a sales thread and not pay for it. Business is business and fun is fun, and I know which one needs to be taken seriously to be considered the type of person others would want to deal with on a consistent basis. I could give you a list, albeit not pages and pages long, of people on here who are fantastic members who can be trusted because of personal transactions or transactions made by folks whose judgement I trust.
I understand where you are coming from. There are still some people on here I will deal with so maybe I did word it wrong. You cant trust the way this site operates and the feedback system was maybe the point I was trying to get across. Its not fun dealing on here anymore. Just too much non sense. If I pay for an item instantly and dont recieve my item for weeks on end the seller should not have the right to leave me a negative. I am not understanding why they wont remove the negatives from the people this has happened too. It just seems like they dont care. And I am hesitant on making any deals on a place where I will get no help what so ever if something goes wrong. Any logical person can see why that would make someone skeptical of the place. Maybe thats what I was trying to say.
Old 01-04-2013, 02:28 AM   #74 (permalink)

been getting my stuff off ebay lately guys are way over pricing items on here ......

Old 01-04-2013, 02:29 AM   #75 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post
I understand where you are coming from. There are still some people on here I will deal with so maybe I did word it wrong. You cant trust the way this site operates and the feedback system was maybe the point I was trying to get across. Its not fun dealing on here anymore. Just too much non sense. If I pay for an item instantly and dont recieve my item for weeks on end the seller should not have the right to leave me a negative. I am not understanding why they wont remove the negatives from the people this has happened too. It just seems like they dont care. And I am hesitant on making any deals on a place where I will get no help what so ever if something goes wrong. Any logical person can see why that would make someone skeptical of the place. Maybe thats what I was trying to say.
Indeed you should be able to leave a neg if you do not get your stuff in a timely manner without fear of being hit back with a neg by the seller. In fact, that is one of the reasons I left another member the first and hopefully last neg I have ever had to give out. The whole fear of retalitory feedback because another member cannot hold up his or her end of a bargain should not even exist on here. That is one area that is severely lacking as of late on the forum. How the powers that be can let some of that garbage continue on is beyond me. I totally get your frustration. I really do, and it sucks donkey sack that a member in good standing, such as yourself, even has to think about something like that happening to you.
ilovethelakings is online now   Reply With Quote